HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Rustboro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Blake Oak

Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:12 am

"Gligar go with Lucario!" Said Blake as him and Squirtle decided to stay behind and call the police from one of the criminals phones.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:14 am

When Lucario disappeared with Blake's pokemon, the stranger laughed at Blake. "What're you gonna do, just wait around like a good little hero," he asked. "You aren't a hero; you're just a weak, pathetic excuse for a life. Couldn't even take a small amount of poison! That woman is stronger than you'll ever be!" He was insulting Blake to frustrate him.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:18 am

"Shuttup" Blake said as he smiled still waiting for the police to show up.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:19 am

A policeman eventually showed up, looking to Blake before the stranger. When he pointed to him, it was almost as if he automatically knew. "Scientist," he questioned. "Poison?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:23 am

"Yea... How did you know?" Blake ask as he got out of the car to address the officer properly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:26 am

The officer pulled out a paper, holding it to where Blake could see it. The man's picture was on it; it was a flier for people to see so if tehy had any ideas about the man's location, they could report it. "We've been looking for this guy and his friend for a few months now... They've been doing some things that were illegal, not limited to, but including theft, murder, and unethical experiments."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:30 am

"Well I'm happy I could be of any help to this investigation officer" said Blake as he walked him to the back of the truck where suspect number two is "Hey... if you're taking these guys... Mind giving me a lift back to the pokemon center?" Said Blake as he wanted to check in on Terra and Lucario.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 am

The officer shook his head lightly when Blake showed him the second suspect. "This isn't the other person we're looking for," he told Blake, looking to the stranger. The guy was crying, marks on his arms; he was clearly another subject that had been captured, the officer setting him free so he could run off to wherever he needed to. After calling for people to come for the truck and scientist, he got into his car and accepted Blake's request, telling him to get in teh passenger's side.

(You can write they head back)
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:36 am

As Blake got out of the police officers car he ran towards the center entrance "Thank you officer!" Blake yelled as him and Squirtle ran through the entrance looking for Terra and Lucario "Nurse, Can you tell us where our friends are?" Blake asked as he was trying to get their quick.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:38 am

The nurse at the front desk looked to Blake rushing in. "I believe a pokemon said that you were comign in," she told him. It wasn't Joy; it seemed to be someone entirely different. "We couldn't provide the care necessary... So the pokemon ran to the hospital with your friend; she was looking quite ill... I actually think she was unconscious."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:40 am

"Crap, Thanks nurse!" Blake yelled as he ran out the door again with Squirtle. Blake still in pain tried to brush his pain off as he ran to Rustboro hospital which wasn't far from here. Upon reaching the hospital Blake looked around "Which way did Lucario go!" Blake yelled hoping someone could help him "Please!" he yelled once more.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:43 am

The person at the front desk saw Blake seemingly charge in and just start barking out; it wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do, especially in a hospital. "You need to settle down," she told him. "You're going to disturb other patients." The guard for the front had already approached Blake, his hand to his baton. "Is there a problem," he questioned him. "Disturb the peace and you'll get no peace back."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:47 am

Blake heard the concerns from the nurse at the front desk and noticed the guard who if not a serious situation Blake would beat up but things were different. "Look I'm sorry guys, My friend Terra is here as a patient. She came with her Lucario I just wanted to make sure they were alright" Blake said as he was in pain breathing hard as hell as the poison was in his system and his right arm still just hangling idly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:51 am

[Ah, the impacts of weak poison (the stronger poison was cured though; remember that)]

The guard looked to Blake. "You shouldn't have to run in screaming to say that," he told Blake. "And considering that you yourself look like you should be in a hospital, that doubles on the fact." A doctor then came from a nearby doorway, looking over to Blake. He had heard the ongoing events. "I presume you're hte one that's here to see about the woman," he asked.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:52 am

"I'll get help for me later" Blake said as he was starting to get a bit annoyed until someone from behind him started talking "Yes, I'm here for the woman her name is Terra. Is she okay?" Blake asked he wasn't sure if she would make it or not.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:55 am

"I'm not the one caring for her," the doctor told Blake. "I was just sent to make sure that you got the memo that she was here." He then turned away. "Head up to the third floor. That's where they took her and her companion."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 4:57 am

"Thank you doctor" Said Blake as he made his way to the nearest stairwell and pushed the door open with his right arm and hobbled his way up the stairs as the pain was setting in more and more on Blake. Reaching the 3rd floor Blake came through the door acting the reception for this floor "Where could I find Terra? She came in with a Lucario a doctor told me she was a patient on this floor" said Blake as calm as he could at this time.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:02 am

The receptionist could only give Blake a shrug. "You'll have to look around yourself," she told him. "I don't know where any of the patients reside; I'm just here to greet people that come up." She was only being honest, Lucario walking down one of hte two halls that the wall behind the desk created on the left and right sides. He turned his head lightly to look over, finding Blake there. He didn't seem to show any sort of emotions about the situation.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:05 am

"Wow.. Um okay" said Blake as he walked away from the desk and the first person he saw was Lucario. Well Blake didn't really see him but Squirtle did and he nudged on Blake's clothing causing the trainer to turn around and notice Lucario. Blake ran up to him and Lucario looked blank "Is she okay" Blake asked towards Lucario hoping for the best.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:15 am

"I don't know," Lucario spoke to Blake, turning and stepping a few feet as he sighed lightly and then stepped forward a few more times. The pokemon seemed to be pacing, which would be usual for someone waiting to find out for themselves if the person they had taken to a doctor was okay. "I'm not much in the mood to talk." It wasn't that much longer before a door opened, Lucario's head raising as he rushed into it and around the bed that was inside, taking Terra's hand into his paws. "Thank you for waiting," the doctor told the pokemon.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:19 am

Blake understood why Lucario wasn't in much of a talking mood and ran in the room behind the aura pokemon to check on Terra's condition. Watching Lucario grip her hand was a painful thing to see. The doctor in the room Blake would look at him. "Is she alright" Blake asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:22 am

The doctor looked to Blake. He didn't really seem to respond to him; after all, Lucario was the one married to her. "Fair pokemon," he began. "I hate to inform you of your wife's condition... I really do." The pokemon looked over to him, the doctor silencing a moment. "Especially on the circumstances in which they've arisen." He swallowed down what seemed to be a light lump in his throat; delivering such news was apparently something he didn't normally do. "She will survive, but I cannot say for how long; we're taking the poison from her body, but it's causing a lot of damage. She'd require the highest of medicine and possibly even a legendary pokemon's blessing..." The last statement was just emphasis.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:24 am

It was revealed that Terra would live but not for long if the duo didn't get her blessed by a particular pokemon. "You got that?" Blake asked Lucario mentally.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 am

Lucario didn't answer Blake, eyes to the doctor as the figure walked over. Leaning towards the pokemon, he whispered a couple of htings figuring that it would be best for just Lucario to know, the pokemon's eyes quaking lightly before tears fell. Some sort of news had just been given, either negative or positive as the pokemon ended up kissing Terra, even though she was unconscious, as he wrapped one paw around her shoulders and set the other on her stomach. He leaned her up lightly, the woman resting silently from the poison's impact. "That's all i can really tell you," the doctor then spoke, writing a note as he left it on the table near the doorway. "Find really good medicine... Or a legendary pokemon. That's all." He then left hte room past Blake.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:31 am

The doctor had left the room and Blake noticed how Lucario was holding Terra. Lucario cared for his wife like no other. Hopefully Blake could love someone like that someday as for now? Saving Terra was the main focus. "Your call" Blake said as he leaned on the wall looking at Lucario.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Welcome to Rustboro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next