HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm

"You kidding? She begged us not to destroy you, I was only shooting shut down bullets when you went wild. It was a mission to improve you, I was told"
Zonon rolled his eyes
"By the way, this was my first time talking kind, can't believe it worked"
Zonon realized

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 2:38 pm

"..."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

"Yah, the only hard part of all this was getting the suit off Star. but upgrades will have to wait. This can be our only chance to get Arceus and the other legendaries that showed up with him" says Venus
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 pm

"Arceus showing up? That's insane, he never shows up"
Zonon laughed, then he felt an energy (He's modifies, hes human but modified)
"Gaaaaaahhhhh!"
He yelled
"It's Arceus!! Towards there!"
He pointed to a place, straight ahead, several miles away, was the ancient forest!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

"Duh, I told you the satillite picked him up along with four others where he is. I don't know about everyone else but I'm going" says Venus using her teleportation device.
"Wait for me! I want to watch!" says Star letting out Shift who teleports them away
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

"Hmph.."
He watched down from a high tree, he had used his aura to read their minds as well.
His Falcombat right next to him. He stood up on his Falcombat and they flew away to the Ancient Forest
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Theo decided to come with,but before he did,he threw lightning grenades to gallade,who teleported all 6 into siarnaq,to make him shut down.Theo then returned his pokemon and left saying"trevor,come over after you fix him"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Ray appeared and took siarnaq away. Gemini was grinning wildly and ely came and teleported gemini with him
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 am

Trevor followed by diving and grabbing Siarnaq's arm barely,making him come with

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 am

(...)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 am

(yes you got hijacked,now its a who gets him battle)

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am

(Well, i'd read the posts but I ain't replying until Siarnaq is ready. Don't do stupid or you'd be sorry... VERY SORRY.)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 am

Ray took out a weird blue ball from siarnq and plugged it into his laptop siarnaqs face popped up
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 pm

A robot taillow flew over them and brought a metallic cylinder like CD case.
It had two Cds in it
One said "Pokemon Moves" and the other said "Advanced Features"

"Zonon Zonon Zonon"
The robot bird chattered
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

"What do they do?" ray asked typing in lots of numbers, slowly all of siarnaqs armour and weapons disapeared
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 am

"Pokemon package: almost all of pokemon moves, with the ability "Download""
The bird chatterred
"Advanced Features are like the high tech stuff, popup chatting, laser eyes, allows access to internet and download for modification and stay up to date, extra vision, etc etc"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 pm

"I'll limit the amount of those i use. i dont want this situation happening again" ray said inserting the moves disk
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 pm

The word 'Amount' was the password to another couple of CDs, which was hidden from view

"Automatic switch off and access to control robot if go wild"
The bird chattered
"If his power level rises above 'lv 80', the cd B will allow access when inserted to a computer. cd A to be installed into the robot"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"They might not work, venus lost complete control after his revival" ray said downloading all status and healing moves before installing disk a
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm

'Control' another password, a cd showed up

"It contains a virus, install it into robot and then take the cd off, insert to CPU and activate, will crash the robot's CPU"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Trevor kept watching and thought of a plan
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:37 pm

"Fix the radio tower" ray said to trevor, while uploading the new disk, advance sensors, restricted feelings such as rage and revenge, he then altered his AI to listen to rays, venus', and zonons order. changed his shurikens to regular ones but adaptable to situations, and increased speed. He gave him heavy armour except on his neck and abdomen, then an adaptable staff. He put the blue orb back into siarnaq and brought him online
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Trevor looked at him"hey can you uh decrease his power and put theo's name in there,also im not that technically advanced i think"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm

"just help lift the heavy stuff for the robot fearow, i have altered his power to 20% of gemini's full power, just enough for people like theo or ely to beat him, but you cannot, theo has no need to control him, only his commander and the top technicians of team dream can control him, dont bother hacking his software has the best security and firewalls, the only way you can beat him is by taking my laptop, if you do i'll make sure my brother destroys you completely"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Trevor ignored everything after theo can beat him then flew off"ok ill help lift stuff"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next