HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Gemini ducked and tried to sweep her legs. "So, when i see strong people i can barely resist killing everyone in sight" gemini said madly
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 1:20 am

Trevor jumped up and took out a clamp,he then landed on siarnaq's shoulders and tried closing his mouth with the clamp

Theo's Steelix used sandstorm sending the shurikens away and then ended it in time for theo's kindgra to use dragon pulse on siarnaq's back
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 2:04 am

"I'm not strong! Ask Theo, ask my mom!" says Star. The suit causing her to catch herself with her hands as she falls and kicking with both feet aiming for Gemini's chest

((Think bucking horse))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 am

Trevor then tossed theo a strange thing that looked like a land mine.Theo caught it,remembered what it does,then inserted a lightning grenade ray gave him,he then got star in a choke hold while she was busy and slammed it on her chest,making the suit shock itself to shut down"got it"Theo smiled a bit
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 am

"I can move again. What did you do?" asks Star trying to loosen his grip though it was weak since it'd take a minute for the suit to restart.

"Reboting is already in progress. Time left is 1:47" Venus says suddenly popping up watching her laptop. "And once it does she'll probably lose control again."
"Mom!? Your HELPING them! After Siarnaq was almost destroyed!?" asks Star
"Siarnaq is malfunctioning. He needs to be reprogramed before he hurts someone." says Venus
"How about when Trevor here almost destroyed him! How about that!" says Star trying to stomp on Trevor's foot as hard as she could
"1:13" says Venus watching the time left before the suit restarted
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 am

(trevor is like 30 feet away XDD)

Theo smiled and pulled out a pocket knife and cut it down and pulled it out from star and put it in a metal box with a glass box in it for double storage"trevor exploded him for wrong reasons,and he will be punished for it,but you cant deny the fact that it was pure self defense"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 am

((Fine Theo's foot gets stomped then))

"Trevor was told to stay away. Not Siarnaq's fault, he was just following orders" says Star still mad
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 am

"so was he,so you cant blame him and say siarnaq is innocent"says Theo trying to end the conversation

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 am

Siarnaq flew back and a quick blast of laser inside the mouth blew the clamp away.
"Commander Venus! Don't get the suit on Star again! You might kill your own daughter."
Siarnaq grabbed the laptop and hacked its systems making it non-functionable.
"I'm very sorry to do that Commander. But, you told me to protect Star. I hope you understand me."
Siarnaq flew back to his enemies and stared at them and he disappeared his Phantom Shuriken and threw his Kunai Sword to them.
"You know what I don't understand? Why the hell are we fighting? This fight is non-sense. We are Team Dream. We are one, we must be allies and help each other not destroy each other. Okay I know I want a revenge. It is because YOU, Trevor got Star and you told me that Commander Theo instructed you to protect him. ONE, I was the first one assigned for that mission, TWO, you are treating her the wrong way and this Commander Ely, busted one my missions, it is to hide myself from being a cyborg and he busted it. Get me? We were doing great until YOU got in the way. So NOW, I am giving you all a chance specially YOU Trevor to shake my hand NOW. This is non-sense. To be honest, I WANT A PEACE BETWEEN ALL US TEAM DREAM. So all you have to do is SHAKE... MY... HAND!" said Siarnaq as he flew down and grabbed his Kunai Sword then withdrew it and offered his hand to Trevor and smiled to the others.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

"I waan't planning on putting it back on Star. I hadn't planned on it being so out of control" says Venus before calling in for another laptop which arrives by (teleporting) ralts a few minutes later
"And I don't want it back on. It was creeping me out" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am

"Then what are you doing?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am

"Programming a new satellite flying over Kanto. I don't want you destroyed any more than Star, I just want your programming fixed but I can't do that with a laptop" says Venus still typing

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:29 am

"There's nothing wrong with my programs. I am not malfunctioning. If any of my actions bugs you out, ASK and I have the ANSWER, Commander Venus."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 am

"Then why are you so defiant" asks Venus still typing

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

"How could you say that? I am not. I'm not dis-obedient. As I knew I never did anything wrong. I just want to have revenge on Johto Team Dream."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

"Revenge wasn't a part of your programming" says Venus. She finishs typing and hits enter. A few seconds later the laptop starts going crazy. "Impossible" Venus says rapidly typing something else in to double check whatever it was

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 am

"I know. But maybe you forgot about my AI. Trevor destroyed me, I was rebuilt and my Artificial Intelligence responded to have revenge on Team Dream of Johto. And what's happening on your laptop?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 am

"The satellite I was programming is meant to detect legendaries. And the moment it came online it detected Arceus and the three called the black hole trio fighting along with one unidentified legendary" says Venus

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 am

"Well, I do not have any care on that instead you instructed me to do so."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Zonon shot a bullet aimed for the head, it wasn't supposed to do any pain, just switches off the CPU of robots and other machines
"All we want to do is to reprogram you, improve you, make you more stronger"
Zonon tried to explain

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 1:44 pm

He catches the bullet just in time.
"First warning! You tried to attack me. I'll give up to three warnings. Seriously? That's the reason? Then why do you need to take Star away and tell her that I am a cyborg? You could've contacted Commander Venus and talk about it first instead of getting Star, treat on the wrong way then now you are joining forces to defeat me. I am not evil! I'd repeat this for the hundred time, my mission is to protect Star. And you got in the way. You could've told Commander Venus, c'mon! And make me more powerful for what? To better the protection of Star OR to use me for your own plans?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

"To better protect Star of course. Since you havn't seemed to be handling it to well as you are" says Venus

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 pm

"What? What do you mean not handling? What am I doing here if I'm not protecting her? Commander Venus, just why don't you help me fix this mess so we can have peace. I got the feeling your against me. I am not disgracing you or anything."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 pm

"Theo told me all this, we want to make you stronger, better protection of Star not being the only reason, the stronger you are, the higher Team Dream stands, we'll get more power and you can use them yourself too, without all this destructive manners..."
Zonon said, walking towards him
"We don't mean to do much harm, please let us improve you.."
He came peacefully

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm

"..."
Siarnaq looked at Star and Venus.
"Approved. But, no need to shoot me. Okay, revenge is cancelled. This battle is over. Wait, you have to ask permission to my commander first."
Siarnaq taps Zonon on the shoulder.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1 - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next