HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Siarnaq flew to Littleroot town with Star on his back and they landed on a corner, Siarnaq transformed back to normal form and walked around the town.

"Littleroot. SMALL SMALL SMALL TEENY TINY. So, Elm's here. I wish Freddy's not here." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

"I was flying fine on my own" mumbles Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

"Then I'd be waiting 2 days for you before you reach Littleroot." teased Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm

"Go get registered" says Star rolling her eyes

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"Star's a slowpoke, star's a slowpoke, star's a slowpoke." joke-teased Siarnaq and he runs to prof elms lab and knocked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm

"No I'm not" says Star who was relaxing againest the door before he got there

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Professor Elm opened the door.

"Hi." said Elm.
"Hello, my name is Siarnaq......." pasued Siarnaq as he think of a last name and he saw a signboard saying "full of sadness? get pokemons!"

"Siarnaq Full. I'm here to get a certificate. I mean a Pokemon Trainer License." said Siarnaq.
"Come in." said Elm and he walked in signlaling Star to walk in.
"you need starter." said Elm.
"No need, I'll just capture. I have pokemons with me." said Siarnaq.
"Fine." said Elm giving him a license.
"just sign." said Elm and Siarnaq signed it.
"well, your officialy a legal trainer." said Elm.
"wow, thanks." said Siarnaq as he slowly walk out.

"Im... im... a TRAINAH! Now, to look for a pokeymanz.' said Siarnaq thinking what should he get.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 pm

"Crazy boy" Star says smiling and heading away from town

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Siarnaq follows Star.

"Hey where do you find a NidoranM here?" asked Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

"I don't know. I'm from Lavaridge" says Star coming across a ________
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 6:56 pm

poochyena, level 6, male, run away

tackle, growl

it was lying on its side in pain, it was poisoned

Gemini slid out of a shadow, he was limping and clutching his arm, his breath was ragged and he was covered with cuts. "Im here to.................. urgh....... im here to watch you" he said to star
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 7:01 pm

"WAHHH" screams Star. The suit goes into Camoflage mode and Star vanishs wothout even a shadow
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 pm

"I can sense you idiot, also it would be better if you moved from that spot, im only here to watch over you, i wont interfere with your journey, you won't even see me" gemini said kneeling over the poochyena, removing the poison
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 pm

"Who ordered you to watch me? I've already got Siarnaq but he's watching by his own choice, I can call Zonon if I get into trouble and who knows how many trackers Mom and Theo has put on me!" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Trevor flew over relaxing"ha i did it,not,but he is a creepy tracker stalker man"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"If I knew where Luna was I'd go to her. But she vanished after everyone tried to catch her." says Star slapping her hand to her head as she reappears
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

"i wont even ask"says Trevor relaxing
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 pm

"Lunaris, remember. Pretty sure you were there to" says Star dragging her hand down her face
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Trevor thought"oh ya that dragonish girl...."Trevor then got bored with the subject and saw a _______

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 am

"I don't care if you go with us. Just don't do anything bad, fellas." said Siarnaq trying to be friendly.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 am

"ARE YOU INSANE! Did your software fry or something because he KILLS people and he shocked me like crazy before!" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 am

"Heh, that's why am trying to be friendly. And what's my purpose being here." said Siarnaq smiling.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 am

Trevor smiled"ya and look now,you were never a brat to me afterwards now were you?"says Trevor smiling and still looking at the ________

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 am

"And Gemini doesn't look evil to me. How yo doin' fella?" said Siarnaq.
"By the way, I decided not to star my journey now. I'm starting it tomorrow. And I still have some learning about Pokemon Trainers." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 am

Star shoots Trevor with a hypno Shuriken knocking him out on purpose this time as she stomps off mumbling something
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Littleroot Town-
Jump to: