HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 Empty
PostSubject: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 8:17 am

Siarnaq ran to Violet City and found the gym, he was on the roof of the gym and took a picture of a TM then scanned it then found out that it was TM 51, Roost. It can restore his life to half of its full.

He destroyed the roof with his claws and landed, there he saw Falkner and headlocked him and pointed his claw on Falkner threatening him.

"Give me the TM 51, Roost or else you will die." said Siarnaq threatening him.

He faced the gym trainers.

"Don't you dare have your Pokemon attack me or they will not faint, but they will die." said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Falkner smiled"you made a big mistake"says Falker pushing the gun up,holding his wrist

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 am

(Falk...ner...hoz...a...gonz...? :3 :D)

"So the little weakling has a gun. How scary..." said Siarnaq dropping a smoke bomb filling the gym with smokes (Smoke Bomb works like Smokescreen).

Soon, the gym trainers are knocked down but not dead, fainted only, and Siarnaq is in front of Falkner pointing his claw to Falkner and his katana on Falkner's gun.

"Be aware that I am a cyborg. I could slash those bullets or maybe slash this gun... right... NOW." said Siarnaq slashing the gun with his katana and pointing it to Falkner's stomach.

"Give it to me right now before my patience runs out." said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 am

Falkner jumped in the center"never"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 am

"Sigh..."

Siarnaq's illusions sorrounded Falkner nad aimed their claw at him while one others slid their hands on the pocket and gets _____!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 am

a pokeball

Falkner saw this and pulled out a blade from his sleeve and with all his strength,sliced siarnaq's hand off

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 am

But it was the illusion's hand who cut off. the illusions disappeared and siarnaq appeared behind Falkner stabbing him with his claws.

Falkner _____!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 am

turned swiftly,cut on his side,but was holding the real siarnaq's wrist and pulled him into the blade,impaling him"DIE!"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 am

Siarnaq bent to the side and grabbed Falkner's wrist with other hand and threw him on the ceiling then when he is mid air, Siarnaq jumped and kneed him and Siarnaq grabbed him then tossed him down with his claw facing Falkner's face and his foot stepping on Falkner's stomach.

"GIVE IT TO ME FLESHLIIIING!" said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 am

Falkner sliced his stomach then made a hole in it,just big enough to shove the blade in him,piercing high in his chest and head

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 am

Siarnaq took the hit.

"Aarrrrgh.. GRAA"

Siarnaq's systems amde his voice sound like Megatron.

"ALLSPARK.... - kneels down holding his stomach - MIIINE!..." said Siarnaq plugging his finger on a socket and charged using electricity, hes destroyed body got regenerated to have.

"YOU STILL FIGHT FOR THE WEAK, PRIME!" said Siarnaq in Megatron voice and Siarnaq stood up and ran to Falkner stabbing him with the claw and carrying Falkner upsidedown shaking him releasing everything his pocket has. Siarnaq found _____!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 9:49 am

nothing

Falkner then sliced his hands off with the blade"i dont have roost on me at the moment"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am

Siarnaq took the hit but didnt cut his hands off, he manage to get it away, it got scratched too.

"It'd take more than that to destroy me!" said Siarnaq on his normal voice.
"YOU DONT HAVE IT? AM NOT A FOOL! GIVE IT TO ME!" said Siarnaq landing a smoke bomb and suddenly, Siarnaq disappeared out of Falkners sight and suddenly, gym trainers was thrashed to Falkner's back followed by Siarnaq jumping on front of Falkner stabbing him quickly with his claws.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 am

Falkner stood there,getting hit from behind but dodging the front"your insane!"says Falkner as the kicks siarnaq and slices his shoulder

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 am

(What does he use to slash? XDD)

Siarnaq bent back and grabbed Falkner's head then thrashed him on wall. Siarnaq did a back flip and jumped to the door and stared at Falkner, Siarnaq ran to Falkner then stabbed him with claws.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am

Falkner moved out of the way,so they just barely missed,his claws were now stuck in the wall,Falkner then jumped away and looked at him"why are you here?"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 am

Siarnaq cant get his claws out

"TO GET THE TM! JUST GIVE IT TO ME AND I PROMISE YOU NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AGAIN! NOBODY WILL GET HRUT ANYMORE! PLEASE I NEED IT OR MY MASTER WILL KILL ME! PLEEEEASE!" said Siarnaq fooling Falkner.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 06, 2011 7:15 am

"why doesnt your master just have you battle me,or him if hes so strong"says Falkner

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 am

"That's what am thinking about as well... But orders are orders, he said that I should get the TM and kill you. Give me the TM and I won't kill you. I'll take care of the thing that you are dead." said Siarnaq fooling again.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 06, 2011 7:20 am

Falkner smiled"k here ya go"says falkner handing him a tm"now leave!"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 am

(O.o)

Siarnaq took the TM.

"Thanks... sorry if I hurt you. By the way, if you are in need of anything... get a phone or sumthing and type in 619 then call me." said Siarnaq jumping up through the broken window and running away.

(DIDNT KNEW IT WAS THAT EASY!)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen 2: TM 51
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Violet City-
Jump to: