HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Siarnaq, a cyborg created by Commander Venus along with Team Dream. He was created to be a bodyguard and to capture legendary Pokemon. He's first mission is to capture a Rayquaza and it was a success.

After Rayquaza has been captured, days had passed and Siarnaq's orders is to protect and guard Starlight Morning away from danger.

Days had passed and he got in a battle with Trevor where he got destroyed and had numerous times of powering-up and repairing.

Weeks had passed and Siarnaq has been doing well in protecting Star, but soon, Gemini came on the scene and for unknown reason, Siarnaq transformed back to his first ever mode, Phantom Mode. The second coming of his Phantom Mode is called... Phantom Siarnaq Mark ll.

Later when he transformed, he got transformed into a weird device called as the Biometal. Star found him in Biometal form and had some speech. Soon, they talked about Star wanting to have a real, human, boy with his side instead of a cyborg. For unknown reason, Siarnaq's personality became sensitive and sort of rebelled. Then the two got pissed of each other and Star left Siarnaq on a rock. Siarnaq decided to move away from Star, Commander Venus and Team Dream...

The next day, he planned on taking Team Dream down slowly. He's mission for now is to eliminate Commander Venus, but first, he has to gain more power. He needs TMs. He thought of stealing TMs will bring him more danger, so he thought of battling gym leaders to get TMs from them.

Running around the world at the speed of a jet, he soon reached Ecruteak City and wandered around in search of a wild Pokemon that he can capture to battle Johto's First Gym Leader, Falkner. He wandered around and spotted a wild _____!

"Wild Pokemon spotted... Claws online..."
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Wild shiny Raiku.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

"Warning! Warning! Legendary Pokemon Detected... Shiny Pokemon Detected... Battle sequence online... Capture priority: Extreme... Attempting mind control..."

"The Legendary Shiny Raikou... I heard legendary Pokemons only show up to those who has good heart or maybe to those whom they can use... You showed to me... Which among the two is your reason?" asked Siarnaq.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 7:13 pm

The Raikou readied itself to attack. It leaped to pounce siarnaq.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Siarnaq jumped high and landed behind Raikou.

"Last choice, legend... Think of this... You... your power as a legendary... and me... a cyborg... we can make a great team..." said Siarnaq.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm

The Raikou ignored the speech and used roar on Siarnaq. It obviously needed proof of a kind heart.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Siarnaq jumped high again and landed on the other side of Raikou. His systems set his voice to sound like Megatron.

"Awww... so unwise...." said Siarnaq on his Megatron voice.
"Faaaraaa!"

Siarnaq attempted to double slash Raikou with his claws.

(Claws works like Metal Claw)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 am

The raikou was knocked back some. It fell down, but got back up.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 7:32 am

(That's a legie, it should be far more stronger)

"You are a legendary and why are you such a weakling... I'll give you another chance... Side with me and you may use your powers as a pet of mine..." said Siarnaq as he stab Raikou with his right claw.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 am

The Raikou leaped back. It used roar.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 am

Siarnaq got hit by the roar but did nothing.

"You thought you can shatter my mechanical body with that Roar? How stupid." said Siarnaq as he jumped up and aimed his claws to Raikou, then the 3 right claw rained to Raikou as well as the other 3. Another set of claws grew back. Siarnaq landed behind Raikou.

"It looks like you are not that strong like the other legendaries... If you are not gonna show me your full power, I will just kill you instead of capture you." said Siarnaq.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 8:07 am

The Raikou made one final sound and within seconds, it was gone.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 am

"Such a weakling... Wait... Why would I capture a Pokemon to beat the gym leader when I can just steal it from the gym..." said Siarnaq as he deactivate his claws and run away to Violet City.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations   Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen 2: Preparations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1