HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cherry on the Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Leo
Leo

Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:00 pm

The cleffa cheered happily like a cheerleader for zubat as she could hear a high pitch voice. It looked very clumsy but at the same time so cute, she fell down almost everything second and stood up again while saying ''Cleffa, cleffa, cleffa'' As the zubat swept down and began to bite the ratata that had stolen her berries. They ran away in fear and the cleffa jumped up once more as a very happy sign and began to hug the girls legs as a big thank you.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Alice sighed as the Rattata ran off. She supposed they were scared of being devoured, but the experience points from the fight would've been great, especially against a team. Zubat swept downwards, landing on the trainer's outstretched wrist, and the blonde carefully pet her and tickled her chin. "Good girl, Zubat! You were awesome."

She kissed her Pokemon and then looked down, grinning at the enthusiastic baby. "You're welcome. Don't forget to thank Zubat, too!" She knelt down to pet the Cleffa, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You're such a cutie pie. Will you be okay on your own?" Mean as it sounded, she almost hoped not. Alice would've loved such a Pokemon for her team.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:11 pm

The cleffa looked up at the zubat and acted really happy also to the bat liked pokemon as it jumped up and down of happines and squeeled to the zubat. The small pokemon giggled cutely in her small paws as she was petted and kissed. She then heard what the trainer said and looked back with a bit of a scared expression on her face as she knew when the trainer would be gone the other pokemon would take her back before she would even get her hands on the berries that layed on the big leaf. Not much of them were left since the ratata had eaten most of them.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Alice frowned. She got up, moving to pick up the berries and bring them back to Cleffa, although she did offer one to her Zubat first. "You know, if you're worried, you can come with us. I could really use a Pokemon like you on my team, and actually, Cleffa are one of my favourite Pokemon!" She beamed, her eyes affectionate, "I want to battle the gyms and do contests, and all sorts of other things. I'm a new trainer, but I do know a lot. I promise I'll take care of you, and we can cuddle and squeal and kiss and eat all day, everyday!" Alice joked with a grin, "But if you don't want to, that's cool, too."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 12:01 am

The cleffa saw that the girl brought back her berries en was really happy that she did. She had done a lot of work to get those berries and she was happy that she was able to eat them now and that they would not get taken away from her. She had been surprised to hear that the girl would have liked a pokemon like her on her team. she had not expected this as she wasn't strong only cute but she liked it and the girl seemed like a nice person to be around with. She began to sqeak really cute and happy when she heard that they would cuddle and that she would get kisses and all the nice stuff. She squeeked happily meaning an approved and awaited for her to throw a pokeball
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 am

"Uh, I think that's a yes?" Alice looked at Zubat, who nodded with a little flap of her shimmering wings. Taking out a Heal Ball, she presented it to Cleffa, "Bright and pink, just like you! It'll heal any injuries as well, so hold onto your berries and eat up in there." Tapping against the Pokemon, Alice waited until it fell still before placing the ball into her bag. "That worked out pretty cool, right? It looks like we've lost Landon, though... Let's go and find out where we are, and then maybe we can do some training, yeah?" Zubat seemed to think that was a good idea, so Alice started down the path towards where the buildings were. It was a good direction to take in her opinion.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 1:11 am

The small pokemon had quickly taken her stuff and was put in a pokeball which gave a sound that it was caught after a little while of waiting. The girl would still be at the port as the saltiness of the sea could be smelled and the soft waves that would slowly strike the harbor would be heard along with the wingull anove the port and boats that were going along. To the right there was a path surrounded by trees and to the left a big town could be seen, and a shopping mall.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 1:17 am

Alice peered up at the circling Wingull overhead. "I wish I had a camera to capture all these moments, you know?" She said to Zubat as they moseyed along off to the west, and the town that awaited them there. Maybe they were on Mandarin Island, then, if there was such a big amount of things to see. "This'll probably shock you, but I'm not actually from a place where Pokemon live. You're the first Zubat I've ever made, and you're my favourite, rare, shiny kind!"
Zubat flapped her wings in surprise, making a few noises in response. Alice looked for some signs as they broke the town's border, hoping to figure out where the ship had docked them.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 am

When the girl would come close to the city she would hear lots of music. There was a happy festival going on. There were a lot of people selling stuff on the sides of the road and a lot of people were having fun, talking, playing, tasting and of course there would posters around town for the annual pokemon battle or the pokemon contest which would make it extra special and they had hoped that it would help get them more people coming in the town to enjoy coming to the festival and share the fun. On the big poster there was written: ''Come to the pokemon battle tonight at 10 and win the golden star cup or go to the contest to enjoy some fun time and win you're next ribbon. What are you gonna watch ?'' the poster said as at the bottom there was just standard info that if you wanted to sign up you should go to the pokecenter or the contest hall.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 1:36 am

Alice was amazed by the sights around her: decorations hung between buildings, lamps lit even in the day, people dressed for the festivities in kimono and other kinds of fancy dress. She wanted a kimono of her own, and wondered if she'd be able to buy one at the mall with the money in her purse. Perusing the stalls as she went with Zubat, a huge poster caught her eye. A Pokemon battle or contest...?

"I'd love to enter them both." Alice groaned, annoyed by the decision she had to make. They had little to appeal with, though, so the decision was clear, "Zubat, let's go and sign up for the battle." With an affirmative from her shiny friend, she made her way to the Pokemon Centre after asking directions, following the path to the red roof.

Getting into the queue, she smiled politely and signed up. "Excuse me, but where's the Pokemon battle being held? I'm not actually from around here." She admitted to the staff politely in her sweet voice.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Alice habeen talking to a young man. He had white hair and a blue long sleeve shirt with over it a white short sleeved vest and a necklace, where the sign looked like a copper tear, He had a copper thick bracelet and a small on one arm the other one was full of leather straps, as for his eyes were deep brown like chocolat and he wore a blakc jeans. But overal he looked kinda nice. ''Oh sure I can tell you'' He said smiling as he stood up and pointed north. 

''Do you see those balloons in the distance'' He asked as he looked himself and if you looked closely there were a lot of ballons at a certain part of the city. ''Well there are the battles held'' He said as he smiled looked at her zubat handing her a purple poffin. ''Here is a snack for the zubat if you're pokemon would like it'' He said as he put her entry in a big blue box. ''It will start in one hour so feel free to train some more if you would like or just to shop around a bit'' He said as the next people began to stand in line and he began to help them. 'Wow she is the only one who seems like she doesn't know me, glad at least one doesn't'' He said as he smiled to the others which entry he was putting in.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Alice looked back where the stranger pointed, smiling at the sight of all of the balloons in the air. "Yeah, I see. Thank you-- and oh, thank you very much!" She beamed, offering the purple poffin to her Zubat. The creature began munching at it from her hand, and Alice grinned. She thought her Pokemon was the cutest thing. "Thanks very much, I will do. I really appreciate all your help!"

Briskly, aware of the time constraints, Alice returned to the beach in a quieter spot. She could train for half an hour, at least. Releasing the other two Pokemon she owned, the young woman put her hands to her hips, "Okay, guys, the battle tournament on this island begins in an hour! So we have until then to train!" She said, holding up her arm for Zubat to dismount, the bat fluttering in the air. Slowpoke looked dazed as ever, and Cleffa a bit daunted, "It'll be okay, little man. I promise. I'm going to teach you some really cool moves! But first, we need to stretch so that we don't hurt ourselves!"

The young woman pointed for Zubat to land, and began acting almost as a personal trainer. First, she motivated them to run about. Cleffa was by far the most energetic, the young one dashing about in a mini game of chase, whereas Zubat was incredibly clumsy, but her wings got a good stretch from it. Slowpoke's effort was admirable, but the poor thing couldn't keep up with either - including Zubat, who eventually resorted to a half jog-half hop kind of deal. From there, Alice had them stretch their limbs in yoga poses, getting in close to help Zubat fully stretch her delicate wings, and to give Slowpoke a hand. Cleffa lacked full balance, but he was on the mark more than any of them. Finally, after a few press ups (or, for Slowpoke, as close as he could get to them, the training was to begin).

"Okay, Cleffa. Let's get you going first. This is going to be really simple." Alice began, and her baby blinked up with intrigue, "What I want you to do is to roll over. Forward rolls." Alice discarded her sandals absently, feeling the sand between her toes, "But I want you to keep rolling without stopping! Do a big run in, and just throw your whole body into it! Build momentum, I want sand flying in the air! Do you understand?" She asked. Cleffa nodded, but still seemed a bit intimidated by the prospect, "It's okay if you don't get it on your first try. It's a move called rollout, and it'll protect you against some scary enemies! So give it your best, alright?"
"Cleffa, cleff!" He chimed, and with a dash forward, lunged into a forward roll, beginning to try and master what his new human friend had asked of him.

"Okay, Zubat. For this, you need to stay out of people's way, or it'll be dangerous. Move closer to the water, please." The blonde requested, and Zubat nodded, doing so with a sweep, "I want you to try twister. Fly high into the air, but while you do, spin around and beat your wings as hard as you can. Try to see if you can use the wind to create something like a tornado or hurricane - a twister! It's a dragon type move, so it might feel unnatural, but tap into your inner power and you might be able to pull it off. I believe in you!" Alice assured the shiny. Zubat nodded, diving down, feet trailing over the waves before she began a rapid ascent, swirling her body and using her wings with all the might she had. Zubat was trying to learn twister!

"Okay, for you, Slowpoke. We're gonna try and tackle two moves at once, sorta." Alice explained, and her starter stared up at her with a puzzled, "Sloww?"
"I want you to try aqua tail first." The rookie instructed, "Swish your tail from side to side. Put some real effort into it, gimme a shimmy!" As if to give an example, Alice shook her own bum, although it wasn't fast enough or erotic enough to be considered twerking (thank goodness). Slowpoke began to imitate, tail swishing from side to side, "Faster!" The prompt hit home, and he increased the speed, although given that he was a Slowpoke, it wasn't as impressive as he might have envisioned it to be in his own mind. "Now, tap into your water powers. Swish your tail like it's a wave in a fierce storm! A crashing tidal wave - like a tsunami!" The short female threw her arms up into the air.
"Slowpoke, slowpoke!" The pink hippo chanted back, doing just that, trying to gather all of the power within himself to execute aqua tail.

Alice's blue eyes scanned over her training Pokemon, hoping for at least some growth and success.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 pm

And one of the pokemon indeed succeeded in learning the new move. As cleffa began to roll, the first time she fell a lot but at about the tenth time she could roll really fast and had become a bit more adept now to the move having learned how to stay stable while rolling, how to breath and how to move the body while rolling everywhere. 

(cleffa learned roll but i dont have any idea how to put it in a trainer app since i never had this kind of thing in training and sorry for the small post but i wouldn't know what else to post )
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 9:05 pm

As the other two continued their attempts with varying degrees of learning and failure, Cleffa had finally learned rollout. He whizzed through the sand, sending it everywhere, and Alice grinned, cheering as she turned away and shielded herself. "Okay, Cleffa! That's perfect, that's enough, you have it down!" She called out, contemplating on what to teach the baby next as he unsteadily returned to her. It didn't take long, and she crouched down, taking the fairy's hands cheerily in encouragement.

"Okay, listen up. You're doing amazingly well, you even beat the bigger Pokemon!" Alice whispered conspiratorily, nodding over to the whirring Zubat and tail-swishing Slowpoke, "Now, what I want you to do is, put your head down like this-" She bowed her head, "And charge! Put all of your concentration, focus and power into it. Then you won't just learn headbutt, you'll learn zen headbutt, too!"

Cleffa was taken aback by such a simple concept, but nodded with a few affirmative noises. Once Alice had finished brushing the sand out of his candy-coloured fur, she turned him around, "Head down," Alice instructed, and he obeyed, "Now charge with all your power and courage! And keep going until you learn! No rolling, now!"
"Cleffa, cleff." Cleffa agreed, and did so.

((It would be classed as a move tutor move. And perhaps calculating all of their experience so far, and posting how much experience gained/any levels up/etc as normal would be important? And as I said, how much time she's spent training so far given that the tournament's in an hour. Has she caught anyone/anything's attention/disturbed any habitats/whathaveyou? There's plenty that can be considered and posted about.))
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Shawn was walking along the shore of the beach. He needed some time of. At this point of time he hated the fact that he was an Actor/Model. A lot of people would dream of the life he would have at the moment, but for example his agent put him as the grand prize. The winner would be allowed to do a free photoshoot with him which would come on covers all over the world. This would be a great starting carreer for a lot of people who wanted to become a model or get noticed by some major star signing company. However he almost didn't have time to be alone anymore. Even know he knew that or he was followed or, when he would walk back up a black limousine with bodyguards would be waiting for him. 

He looked up ahead. He could see a sight he did not see so often. A zubat and not a normal one it was from the girl that he haseen before otherwise it would be a huge coincidence if there would be another person with a shiny zubat. It seemed like it was trying to learn a movie of somekind. It would either be tornado or twister. When he walked further he saw a slowpoke doing its best to wave its tail as fast as it could but it still looked pretty lazy and shawn had to hold back a laugh as he walked by. He could see the girl and didn't think she would notice him, however the rings around his arms made a lot of noise so she was bound to hear it some time.

Meanwhile the cleffa was trying to heatbutt the ground but everytime she hit the ground she was fallen back and began to cry a bit of the pain of hitting the ground. Of course it didn't hurt much but the pokemon was still just a baby like pokemon and it couldn't take too much. However when she last headbutted the ground it seemed a bit more powerfull, the slowpoke wasn't making any progress but the zubat was and you could allready see the outlines of a strong wind coming along when zubat began to spin.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 9:58 pm

"It's okay, Cleffa. Don't cry." Alice comforted her Pokemon whenever he fell down, picking him back up again and gently rubbing his sore head. She smiled when he finally managed a tougher headbutt, "See? You managed it just fine! Try for zen headbutt now!" She encouraged, giving him an encouraging kiss and cuddle, "I'm cheering for you!" She looked over to Zubat, able to see that finally, her Pokemon was beginning to form a sparkling twister attack, "Go on, Zubat! You've nearly got this down! Use a powerful twister!"

Slowpoke, however, didn't seem to be making much progress, and she frowned, perplexed. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Shawn and waved, greeting him politely, but unlike other girls, she didn't give the handsome young man any fuss. "Come on, Slowpoke. I saw you fighting that Buizel and Staryu, you can definitely manage an aqua tail! How about this. We try to learn iron tail first instead? Focus on putting all of your strength and energy into your tail, and then slam it! Once you've got that down, maybe you could manage aqua tail easier?"
The suggestion was worth a shot, and Slowpoke crooned in reply. It hurt his feelings to let Alice down. After all, whether she realised it or not, he was her longest friend. He had waited for her, sought her out, and needed to protect her. If a crybaby Cleffa could learn move after move, couldn't he? So with a fierce cry, he began to attempt iron tail!
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm

He was so very glad that the girl wasn't making a big fuzz of him. Normal girls who watch like all those clothing catalogs they would notice him instantely. He had just gotten a role in a movie and he wasn't looking forward to more people knowing about him. Even though it would be a movie about a crime fighter with a scyther, he still knew that a lot of people would get to know about him.

He looked at the zubat who had finally been able to make a true twister as he swirled around quickly letting the water go up with the strong wind, he then looked at the slowpoke who his tail seemed a bit on the grayish colour and slapped the ground pretty hard. He walked to the girl. ''Hey Lucky I see you here, you have to be at the match in five minuts, I can bring you with my car otherwise you won't be able to arrive on time come on'' He said going to the stairs and looking around seeing if she was coming. They would have to hurry up if they would like to make it in time for the pulling of the names.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Alice jumped and punched at the air as her two Pokemon succeeded with their moves, although Cleffa had yet to build upon his headbutting techniques. "Good job, everyone! You're doing wonderfully!" She called out, shifting her attention as Shawn approached, looking shocked, "Oh, gosh! Seriously? I had no idea! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Let's go, all of you, good training session!" She took out their Heal Balls, returning one Pokemon after another. It felt rushed, but it was necessary, "Sorry for the trouble. Yeah, lead the way."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Shawn smiled as he could see that she was thanking her pokemon for a wonderfull training session and it seemed apparantly they all had learned a new move or at least had gotten a bit better at some of the moves they were able to use. ''Ah no problem you can just be happy I bumped into you'' When he was upstairs, there was a road and along the there was a big black limousine, with two really big bodyguards. Shawn gave one of them a nod and he nodded back as they walked to one of the six doors. They had their own chair and shawn had like two benches with a tv, a mini fridge and a lot more. He opened the door and stepped in waiting for the girl to come in as well. The seats were made out of leather and it all looked really expensive. If shawn would have had a say in all this he would have gotten a mini, he thought those cars were pretty cute. When the girl got in the driver began to drive them in the direction of the place where the battle would be held.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:36 pm

"Yeah, tell me about it. I just don't know the area very well at all, so I underestimated how long it would take me to get there." Alice explained awkwardly, smiling down at her Pokemon within the transparent shells before she packed them away. When the limousine pulled up with their bulky, suited bodyguards, the blonde girl blinked, her expression that of awe. She thanked the staff and climbed in after him, sitting opposite. "Oh, wow, this is pretty swanky. I guess you must get paid a lot for handling these kinds of things and being such a skilled trainer." She envied him. Alice wanted to be an idol, especially a famous one that could bring smiles to all people and Pokemon. The air conditioning within the vehicle was really refreshing. Her blue eyes peered through the blacked out windows, curious as to the places they passed, "Are you from here originally?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:44 pm

He smirked a bit when he saw that the girl had an expression of awe on her face when she had a look at the car. He had been a bit surprised by that she was asking him if he was from around here. ''Huh, No I am originally from hoenn I just came here to do some bussines.'' He said looked out of the window. He didn't really like to talk about why he was here so he kept it a big vague however he made sure she wouldn't really notice that he didn't want to talk about it. He would make it more noticeable if she would try to keep asking about it. ''Would you like something to drink?'' He asked as he pressed a button and slowly one of the benches began moving down and when it was beneath one of the other ones it moved under one revealing a hidden mini fridge as he stood up and got himself some fresh bottled water. '

'Feel free to take anything you want. He said smiling as he wondered when she would arrive their. It wouldn't be long. He recognized the neighbourhood and knew they were getting close.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:47 pm

"Oh, wow, Hoenn! I'd love to visit there one day." Alice smiled, "Whereabouts are you from?" She asked. Thanking him for the offer, she took a carton of light cranberry juice. Anything carbonated would only make her thirstier, but this would be refreshing. She plucked the straw from the back, taking a sip before continuing on, "A job where you travel a lot must be super amazing, but tiring, too. I gotta admire you for that." The young woman complimented, friendly as ever.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 11:00 pm

''Really?'' Shawn asked obviously surprised someone would really like to visit hoenn. Most people liked it better to go to other regions like, unova or kalos but not hoenn. ''I am from littleroot town in hoenn, its a small town with not many inhabitans but the people are really close. 'He then heard what she said next about admiring him for that. ''Well I would rather stay at one place though'' He said and before they would go and talk more the car stopped and the two bodyguards stepped out and opened the doors. ''Take another bit of cranberry juice with you for if you get thursty so you dont have to buy anything'' He said as he held one in front of her as he stepped out. 

A loud bell rang ''Oh well I guess they are going to chose to people who need to be fighting. On the screen eight cards could be seen with the faces of the battlers was on it. It shuffled and soon the new images appeared showing who would be facing next. ''Huh you're up against prinston, He is a pretty good battler you better watch out'' He said as he looked up to the board thinking to himself who would probably win and get through to the finals. 
                                              ?
                                              |
                                              |
                     ?------------------------------------?
                     |                                                  |
                     |                                                  |
      ? -------------------?-----------------?---------------?
      |                            |                       |                      |
      |                            |                       |                      |
Alice vs Princston    John vs Kate    Raphael vs samuel   Jully vs Sandra
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Alice beamed, thanking him for the juice and setting it in her bag. She'd probably end up getting some water or milk somewhere, too, but this was good for now. Heck, maybe Slowpoke could just give her water with one of his attacks? It was worth considering. Climbing out of the limo and again showing her manners with gratitude, she followed Shawn closer to where the combatants were all waiting, eyes on the screen. She'd not even been in this world a day, and already Alice was participating in such a thing... Could this really only be a figment of her broken mind?

"I will do, thanks for the heads up." She replied nervously. When her name was called, Alice went forward to take her place in the arena opposite Princeton, waving graciously to the crowd with her most charming but timid smile. This was a lot of pressure. "We can do this, guys. i believe in all of you..." She murmured, taking on an almost-battle stance. It would be best to wait for the enemy to make his Pokemon selection first, and react accordingly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 17, 2014 2:13 pm

A guy with long black hair came on the stage. ''am I really fighting this little girl please'' He said with a swipe of his hair as he let out a huff. The judge came ont he stage and had a microphone in his hands. ''Ladies, and gentleman, for you're amusement and the highlight of the festival our annual pokemon battle with a very special prize which we have never had before'' He said as the crowd around them went wild. ''Let the battle begin'' The judge yelled as te crowd cheered and Princeston god a pokeball with a smug look.

''Sorry but little girls shouldn't play with the big guys'' He said as he threw his pokeball into the air and a tauros appeared. It huffed and stamped with its foot on the ground giving out a mighty roar showing its strenght. ''Come on little girl let us see you're pokemon'' He said grinning. Little girls shouldn't play with the big boys in town.

Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 128
Name: Tauros
Level: 15 
Ability: Anger point.

Last edited by Daemon Chase on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Cherry on the Beach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next