HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cherry on the Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Leo
Leo

Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 pm

The loudred and its trainer could see that a twister was made at the middle of the center. ''Wow awesome dude'' He said as he looked at the twister which had sucked the loudred in and was daling damage to his pokemon. ''Loudred use uproar to give zubat a headache'' He said as the pokemon began to shot very loud music which wouldn't be traceable for the zubat cause the pokemon was twirling around, even though it was taking damage it was at least hoping to get the concentration of the zubat down for a moment so he could escape.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 10:47 pm

It was at this point that Alice had an idea of her own, inspired by Raphael himself. "Don't listen to the Loudred or the uproar! Instead, use supersonic through the twister! That way it won't be able to cover its ears!" She shouted as loud as she could. Her Pokemon had keen hearing, and with all the background noise of the twister, audience and uproar, it was hard to hear everything, but she got the gist. Finding the purple blur in the middle of the dragon move, Zubat again attempted supersonic, hoping to confuse the normal-type as well as dizzy it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 pm

The supersonic worked as Raphael looked beaten as he could see that his pokemon was getting dizzy due to the supersonic and going round and round through the twister. Due that he had been stuck in the tornade his dissines only god worse and he fell out of the tornado and landed with a big bam on the ground. The tornado had lifted the pokemon much higher then suspected and a deep part of the stage was broken as the pokemon layed there unconciously. 

''Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner of our seventh orange island festival. Misssss Alice'' The person yelled in the microphone and a loud crowd cheered as the boy returned the loudred to his pokeball and went to the girl. ''Nice fight yo'' He said as he walked to her and then the announcer came back. ''And of course the grand prize she gets to go on a photoshoot, with the man we all know and love, one of the most famous people here in kanto its Ssshawn Ray'' He said as shawn came up the stage. ''I knew you could win'' Shawn said happy to her giving her a smile.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Alice was stunned. That battle had been easier than all of them so far. Zubat slowed, the twister dissipating, leaving her high in the air, the sparkles of her shiny fur clear in the sunlight. "Yeah, it was amazing. And I loved your Loudred!" She told the DJ as her partner flew down to join her. She offered the bat an arm, nuzzling her affectionately, to its pleasure. At the announcer's revelation, Alice was stunned. So, Shawn really was the celebrity the poster had talked about. It was no wonder, he was super handsome.

"Really? You rooted for me all this time?" She asked incredulously, but grinned nonetheless to the crowd, shouting the names of the famous 'prize', the runner up and even her own name. "A photoshoot with you...? I've never modelled before, so I hope I'll be alright... Thanks for the opportunity."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 pm

''Yep'' Shawn said smiling. ''And it looks like you have made two new friends'' He said as he looked at the guy was was dancing facing them now and the girl who stood very nervously next to Alice. ''So my limo will pick you up in two hours and it will bring you to an hotel where you will have the photoshoot in two days'' He said as he looked at the two. ''And if you want we can take you're friends with us if that would be nice they could stay with us until the picture day'' Shawn said and at the time he said it the dancer high fived him. ''Thanks you, can we alice'' He said as the girl began to become more nervous not wanting to ask her wondring if she would sound rude to her new friend.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Alice wasn't sure if she would be able to deal with the DJ's boistrous attitude, but DJs /were/ cool, and he was nice enough. "Sure, I don't see why not." She smiled to the two of them. It would be good to have someone who knew the area. They could shop together and train together until photoshoot day, but maybe after that, it would be time to get serious. She had to find out how to get home, or at the very least, what had brought her to this world and why. Alice wasn't sure if she would want to return, given the choice. This world was wonderful. "Thanks for everything. Wanna cool off in the shade while we wait?" She asked the trio, still smiling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 pm

The dancer and the girl nodded as they walked to the shade but Ian stayed behind. "Sorry I will have to go just check out the town and maybe visit some shops, would it be ok if we would meet back here in about an hour, I need to talk to my agent and then i will be able to come and relax for a moment but i will make sure i will let my butler bring some drinks for you in a coolbox for under the tree.'' He said as he waved as he waved back.

''Wow busy dude'' The dancer said as he relaxed in front of the tree. ''I wonder how that dude fights, would he be strong?'' The dancer said as he looked I don't know. ''I don't think so, he seems like someone who is very busy and i dont think he would have much time to train or he just has to be talented to become that, what do you think alice'' The girl asked alice while in the distance sebastian came to them with a coolbox. ''Awesome'' The dancer said. "I would be able to get used to this life'' He said smirking as he took the coolbox from sebastian and got a pepsi.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Alice helped herself to one of the sodas, too, shrugging, "He probably doesn't have time to train them himself, but he could get someone else to do it. Or let them train by themselves, there's no way he could just keep them cooped up in their balls all the time, right?" She suggested to the pair. Some of the crowd was beginning to disperse, but others remained, snapping pictures of the three of them. Journalists, of course, were trying the same or making links in front of cameras. "I'd really love to become an idol... To sing, to act, model, and to bring smiles to everyone like an idol should. But I'm not sure I'd be able to work so hard, and I love my Pokemon so much." She lifted Zubat, kissing where her nose could be.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm

The boy smiled. ''Well I want to be a proffesional dancer that is why I joined the competition so i would be able get some attention and maybe find someone who is interested in investing time in me.'' The girl looked up at him. ''I would just wanted to battle with my ponyta, he needs to get stronger but he is allready pretty strong'' The girl said as she took a bottle of water and sipped through it not looking at the media who began to dispers after a while. ''Hmm I don't think he would leave his pokemon in his pokeball but he looks like the guy who would like to train his pokemon himself instead of letting it be done for him. ''I wonder what pokemon he has, I know i have seen it in a magazine somewhere but i cat remember which ones and where i have seen it'' She said thinking deeply. ''Anyway would some of you want to go shopping soon'' The girl said as the dancer gave a thumbs up. ''I am in'' He said as he looked at the girl. ''What about you yo''
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Alice beamed She wanted a kimono for the festival, but she'd need other clothes, too: nightwear, more undergarments, swimwear for the beach and things for colder weather. But where to store them? She'd need to make a PC account. "Sure! I'm up for it." The trainer agreed, stretching. Zubat was alarmed, clinging on tightly with her feet and beating her wings with a little cry, "Sorry, Zubat." Alice giggled, "I'm sure if we looked on the internet, we'd find his Pokemon. Or some crazy fan hanging around might know."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 pm

''Yes well then lets go and see what we can do'' The girl said as she stood up and waited for the dancer to stand up. ''Yeah sure let's get our shop on'' He said smiling as they walked together with alice towards the local shop center. ''Just follow us yo'' He said as he waved her to come with them. There were some really cute shops almost for everything what you needed.

About half an hour later they were done with the shopping, the girl had found some pretty clothes and was walking with two big bags in her hands while the dancer had bought some cd's, a headphone and a lot of other musical stuff. They were heading back to the tree. ''So what did you get Alice?'' Asked the girl curiously looking in her bag
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Alice had been surprised by the amount of money she had found on her person. Of course, the tournament helped, and she was able to get everything she wanted, "I got some new outfits and accessories to go with them," She started, opening her bags. There was a pair of floral denim shorts and a cropped marine top, along with a ruffled cream item and a royal blue skirt. She had flat sandals and pale pink heels, some light nightwear for the tropical temperatures and products like perfumes, "It looks like you both did well, too! And I got things for my Pokemon, too." Mostly food and washing products, like brushes and shampoo.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

''ooh that looks amazing'' The girl said as she heard what she had gotten and she could see something in the bag. ''Yep me too, I have a brush, to brush ponyta with, I have just some normal stuff like toothpaste and the cutest new tank top.'' She said as she smiling looked in her bag. ''I got some cd's for me and loudred to listen to, I have bought some headphones and a v-neck shirt, with some beach wear'' He said smirking when he looked in his bag. It was obvious he couldn't wait to hear them on his boombox or mp3 with his new headphones. 

They were short to a canal and when they sat down under the tre again a speedboat came by. They had some things under a blanket. It didn't look like something bad but it kinda looked suspicious with the speed it rushed along the shore. One guy was standing there as he wore the same as the rest. A lap on his head with some sort of weird sign and saylor clothing. He had white skin, blond hair, blue eyes and was a bit on the buff side. Not to much thought as he saw alice gave her a stylish wink and then dissapeared out of sight.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Alice grinned, looking into the bag, "I'm afraid of fire, to be honest, but I'd love to brush your Ponyta sometime!" She exclaimed, "And Loudred, too. I'd love my own Whismur. Exploud is a total boss." She nodded in approval at Raphael and Katie's Pokemon choices. By now, Zubat had been put away, and she continued to join them until they sat under a tree, stretching out and slipping her shoes off.

When the man came to shore, Alice's eyes followed him from behind her glasses. When he noticed her and winked, she blushed, trying to contain the smallest of smirks, "Well, then." She commented simply as he disappeared out of sight, blue gaze returning to the suspicious vessel, "Somebody must be loaded. He has his own /boat/. I shopped loads and I still feel poor." Given that she was used to having so much money, restraint on her part was difficult to endure.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 pm

''Yeah I think you are right'' She said as she saw the guy giving Alice a wink as she went to Alice and whispered in her ear. ''I think someone has a crush on you'' She said lenghtening the last words with a grin as she watched the guy while Raphael watched the boat not really caring but liking the sight of it. Soon the guy came back with a whole group of people dressed the same as he was. He looked at the Alice again and gave her a grin. 

A few of the guys just looked, shrugged and then kept walking on. They went to the boat and pushed some more things under the blanket as they started the engine again. He gave her another wink before putting it on and riding away at very high speed. ''Well guess he is gone'', raphael said trying to get his headphones out of the plastic. 

(how do you think i should raph and Shawn you know fall in ... love?)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 am

"Yeah, guess me and Katie are popular." Alice mused, noticing how his friends had watched the two of them, or at least she thought they had. Suddenly getting up, she decided, "Actually, while we wait for Shawn, I'm gonna train my Zubat and Cleffa!" She declared suddenly, clenching her hands into determined fists. Although it had been a while since the competition, Slowpoke had fought twice, so perhaps it was best that he missed this round, "I'll be just down here, okay?"

((You know, it doesn't need to be rushed or even discussed if it's all happening in secret. Obviously they'd just get to know each other or see each other enough and the feelings would happen. It depends what they have that's similar and different, too - how they'd spend time alone together, all that kind of stuff.))
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Shawn yawned as he stepped back into his limousine. Finally the day was over, he couldn't wait to get a nice warm bath in the hotel and he would have to think to get Alice and the other two. He knew their names but he had to be quick cause they would be about to pass a street they needed to get into. ''Sebastian would you mind picking up Alice and her two friends'' He asked his butler and friend as he nodded that he didn't mind and went into a few streets until the limousine appeared close to the beach. 

He stepped outside and went to raphael and kate. When raphael saw him he stood up and they high fived, before he looked at Kate. ''So where is Alice?'' He asked Kate while looking around. ''Oh she is busy with her pokemon a bit further down.'' As she gave him a kind smile. ''Ah ok I will get her would you two mind going in the car?'' He asked as he looked at them and they nodded sideways meaning they didn't mind as they went into the car. ''Alice!!'' Shawn yelled searching for his friend. He was going into the direction that Kate had pointed him but he couldn't find him.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Alice was indeed working with two of her Pokemon down the beach. She was trying to teach Cleffa how to use Zen Headbutt, a natural progression from headbutt, and Zubat a move effective against psychic types: the ghostly Ominous Wind. The latter was obviously harder to try and teach than other, but she was hoping her dual-type would get it down.

First, she did as she had before, taking them through their exercises and stretches. She had Zubat fold one wing across her body and then the other, stretching her tiny legs out as long as possible, ears twitching. Cleffa had one tiny arm cross to the opposite foot, bending and stretching as her ears did the same, alert to their surroundings: the sound of the wind, squawking Wingull and the calm rushes of the sea. Then, they did star jumps, Zubat having to descend to clumsily partake. It was obviously her least favourite of them all, although having both legs apart and leaning on the one in front wasn't a highlight for either of them. Cleffa was too stumpy, Zubat still spindly.

Eventually they were done, and the focus fell on the fairy first. Finding a tree, Alice ordered Cleffa to use his headbutt on it, but with a twist: he needed to concentrate, to focus all of his inner energy and concentration on the move before dashing forward with great determination. If his resolve was strong enough, his inner psychic power could be unleashed through the skull. There was a reward in it, too: Nanab berries grew from the palm, and so if the baby was tough enough, he would earn them. Cleffa began his training, feeling daunted at the prospect of pain and failure. However, Alice reassured the Cleffa with love that she believed in him.

Next, it was to Zubat. Ominous Wind required a repulsive gust. "I know that you can build up a lot of wind power for twister, but you're a poison type, so you need to tap into that." She pointed out, "And you know astonish, which is a ghost type. So try to keep that same feeling, to corrupt and startle. Corrupt the wind, contaminate it. I know that might be hard to grasp, it's hard for me to explain, but you can try! If you learn this, psychic types will be easier to beat!" She said, trying to give her Pokemon incentive. As Cleffa tried mastering her headbutt, Zubat began flapping her wings, hoping to learn something new, too.

Alice watched, cheering on and occasionally going in to give some advice to the duo, too caught to hear Shawn over the ferocious wings that Zubat was cooking up. That was when a female Oshawott wobbled up, the level ten creature peering up at the celebrity curious. She seemed too daunted to return to her beach home, watching shyly as the thrree trained hard. He seemed to be with them, though, and Oshawott hoped that he had no plans to turn his little self to training fodder. That'd be disasterous!
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm

The cleffa had looked up a bit sad to its trainer once it had heard that she had to do the headbutting thing again. He knew it hurt and wasn't really looking forward to it, however it seemed that the pokemon was willing to do what the trainer asked. That was to be expected cause she gave him a lot of love and did his best to be able to help him to her best of abilities. This was something he had to do for his trainer no matter what the cost.

The small pinkish pokemon closed its eyes and did its best to focus all its energy on its head however the only thing that was showing was a little spark from time to time on the top of its forehead. However it didn't grow in size, it was really hard to do learn for the small pokemon apparently. It did its best and that was easily seeable for the people that would be around them and for what the pokemon cared, it wouldn't be able to do more then it was originally doing now. However it would learn this move just to please alice. 

For the zubat it was a whole other story. It was doing its best that was not so very hard to see obviously however nothing seemed to work. After it had done the stretching nothing better has happened. The pokemon was doing its best, however it didn't get much further then being able to let its wings glow and create a twister. It seemed that the move interfered with learning ominous wind. Ominous wind just wouldn't come around. The only thing the pokemon was doing was being able to creature powerfull twisters around it but the wind wasn't coming around. 

Shawn came around and stood next to Alice. ''Wow you're pokemon are working very hard I see'' He said smiling looking at his own pokeballs. He had a kind of big box in a pocket which seemed especially made for it on his belt. Not only that but in front of it was his case for the ribbons if he would ever be able to do a contest which was one of his many dreams that he wanted to do. He then noticed a pokemon waddle ahore. It was a pokemon he had never heard of before. He got out a very old pokedex which he had gotten when he would first have been able to begin his journey however he had never used it and when he pointed the pokedex to it, it only said ''oshawatt, origin: unova, Type: water'' He couldn't wait to take a break from being a model and to do finaly start his adventure but his manager wouldn't let him. However he was going to try and ask him if it would be ok so if it would be for something like a publicity stunt. He knew he wouldn't reject to that. ''Uh Alice is that also one of you're pokemon?'' He said as he pointed towards the oshawatt that came waddling around.

(an extra long post cause you had to wait :3 )
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yeah. It's not going very well this time, though." Alice admitted, shrugging. Cleffa was obviously struggling, so she went to retrieve him, gathering the baby up in her small arms and kissing his forehead, giving it a soothing rub. "You tried your best. Maybe we'll leave that move for now." She suggested, looking up at Zubat, "Don't spin, you don't need to spin, you just need to create a wind! Try to tap into your poisonous typing!" She called.

When Shawn prompted her attention, the blonde looked back at the staring Oshawott. "No, it isn't mine. That's one of the Unova starter Pokemon. Anyway, I have Slowpoke already." She added, "I wonder if they're local here, too, or something. Or maybe its lost its trainer?" She suggested afterwards.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 pm

He smiled as they saw the pokemon try at their hardest and saw that she picked up the small pokemon and kissed its forehead as he could see the pokemon snuggle against her. ''HMm I think i should go to her to see if he is from a trainer however i really need to get a new pokedex, i got one a few years ago when i would start my adventure but i never had tie to use it and is really outdated and mostly broken. 

Hmm it is probably from one of the tourists here from unova lets go ask the cuty'' He said as he walked closer. ''Hey champ did you lose you're trainer?'' He said looking at the oshawatt awaiting an responds. He wasn't sure if he would like to have two starters, he allready got the starter from his own region but the cuty would make a huge asset to his team and he hoped that he would like to go with him.

(do you wanne control raphael -.- I think it would be eaiser then to not let me rush things and could we pm plot about him and shawn too :3 oh btw thanks for the oshawatt encounter )
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 am

Alice absently watched, her blue eyes shifting between the Zubat trying to master ominous wind and Shawn and the Oshawott. Her arms bounced little Cleffa, too, the creature making sweet cooing sounds as she did so, pressing kisses to her pink fur.

"Oshawott," The Oshawott shook her head, confused by the human's address. She hoped, too, it hadn't mistaken her for a boy. How rude and stupid would that be? No, she was wild, one of the many results of immigration and migration across regions. Pokemon got as intermixed as people did.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 pm

The zubat was doing all the best he would be able to muster up but from the looks of zubat it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to keep on going for long however he was making a bit of progress as his wings were allready glowing purple in a ghostly like fashion that was able to whip up pretty strong winds. While the kleffa was being really cute and was obviously happy being cuddled. 

''Huh you arent from a trainer around here, well then you are a pretty long distance from you're home cutty'' He said as he petted the pokemon lovingly on its head. ''So what are you doing here then?'' He asked as he sat down in front of the pokemon in the sand as he awaited to hear what the pokemon would say. He couldn't understand pokemon language and he wondered what he would be able to hear.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm

"Zubat, that's awesome!" Alice called, but she could tell that her Pokemon was getting tired. They were so close to sealing this, and she wanted them to succeed, "You can do it, I know you can! Zubat, use ominous wind!" She threw one arm forward to point to the Pokemon, but as she did so, a faint aura surrounded the young woman in a dark purple. The Oshawott, who was explaining in Pokemon language that this was its home, not quite understanding Shawn's question, tore her beady eyes away from the model to look at Alice in blank amazement. There was a warmth that came from the ominous aura, one which seemed both familiar and incomprehensible. "Oshawott, osha." She babbled with surprise, glancing to Shawn again. It was weird to be around a human that wasn't trying to start a fight with something.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Shawn looked at the zubat who was getting tired but turned his head around when he heard that alice was trying to push him. He had to talk with the girl about this, believe was one thing but that zubat was allready beat. She should at least give him some rest from time to time so it would be able to give its full 100% percent. He could see the oshawatt look at alice again when she was having a purplish aura around her. "WHOAH!!'' He screamed as he saw Alice and jumped back falling on the ground getting a bit further away with alice and saw that oshawatt looking at him. ''sorry for that oshawatt i have never seen this before'' He said as he could see the zubat get something like a power up and use the ominous wind perfectly now. 

Just when it was done  with the move a glass orb appeared out of the sea and sucked zubat in closing on it trapping the pokemon inside as a small submarine appeared out of the sea and two people with the seeman clothes jumped out like the ones they had seen before. ''Sorry but we are taking this shiny zubat'' The girl with long red hair said as a male with black hair just looked not really caring as they stood smirking in front of Shawn and Alice.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry on the Beach   Cherry on the Beach - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Cherry on the Beach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next