HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Ian was inspecting all the instruments as he was wondering Allready what he should pick. "I am not sure" he replied as he turned back to miles. "What instrument would you suggest i use" he said while looking at him wondering what he would say
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Miles shrugged
"I dunno but, if you pick either the guitar, piano or violin then, I can give you some tips but, I have also, been learning to play the sax anyway, I might take the double course which means I could get an A Level in music and I could use both my guitar and piano and when necessary my violin but, who knows"
he then started to tune his guitar perfectly to the way he liked it whilst, waiting for the lesson to actually start.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Ian looked around and saw an acousic guitar in the back. He didnt know why but he just wanted to play this instrument. He walked further up and go the guitar blowi g some dust from it. It looked gorgues. He went with it to miles saying: "what abou this one i like it a lot" as he sat down and just began to play some random notes on it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 pm

"Yeah, looks great Ian, nice find"
Miles then watched as, the Teacher came in and he stopped playing for a sec to let the lesson start. Miles running through a song in his head before, saying to Ian
"Here sit down there next to me; I'll give you a hand with it"
Miles waiting for the Teacher to start... well.. Teaching.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Ian smiled when he heard that miles thought it wasa nice find. He was starting to like his boy more and more. He even blushed when miles said to sit next to him so he could help. The class soon started and th last 15 minuts they could practice so he went to miles and said: "so uh how can you help me?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Alyssa woke up with a large yawn. She bounced up and down from the top bunk, that she had some how weaseled away from Chierie. "Chierie! Wake up!" Alyssa shouted down to the girl, her bouncing quickened as she yelled down to the girl in excitement. she eventually jumped out of the bed and skipped to the fridge in search of food items, not that she could cook anything.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Miles simply replied after working hard all lesson
"Well, let's try a bit of repetition i'll show you a chord and you play it back"
Miles playing through the chords one by one and allowing Ian time to repeat them back.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Ian tred to do it just like miles showed him but he wasnt so good at playing an instrument so he was failing at it and unable to keep up with miles. "I dont think this is going to work" he said a bit disapointed. He had really wanted to learn to play the guitar but it was so hard. " are you sre i should go through with it" he asked miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Miles nodded
"It may take a while but, it's worth it, allow me to show you the end result"
he then, started to play Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls singing along with all the right keys and tones in the song and in his voice as, the rest of the class started to listen too

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am"

Following the end of the song he just looked to Ian not realizing the rest of the students had listened too, saying
"Ok, so, it'll all pay off in the end and i'm determined to help to help you to learn"
Miles not expecting a reaction from the students.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Aden peeked inside the music room curiously, he had pretty much gotten lost searching for the room. He wasn't really worried about missing the first day of school, he just hoped his step sister didn't have any classes with him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 1:14 am

Case woke up the next morning and herd nothing from his room mate, before leaving to get to his morning class he left one of the two left over servings from his dinner last night with a note saying "here is a lunch." His first class was art where he basically worked on conceot art for characters for a manga he was working on, everyone of his 10 minute doddles (that how long it takes him to draw one up with no color) (as he liked to call them) was equal to a professional manga artist he was always able to find a flaw with it and call it a scrapped draft "I guess it's just a talent the Japanese can only aquire." He sighed before leaving to go to his second class, music and walked in picked up a Bohran and Ukalely (mini guitars) and began to wonder if he would meet anybody new today....he sighed again being a little depressed for reason he wouldn't even think about.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 am

( Can we get some form of organization? o3o For instance, maybe a set class schedule for each character or no more random time skips >.< For instance, say Ian and Case are talking, and then I post saying that I went to and finished my 4th class, that leave Ian and Casy in a random loop hole of time. On the class schedule thing; how many classes should we each have and what are the class options. The only thing we know is that Case, Ian, Alyssa and chierie have Drama together, but I had assumed that Drama was 1st period, yet we seemed to skip it today >.< Sorry if this was confusing, I was trying to think of how to word it as I wrote XD )
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 am

Chierie groaned as she was awakened by Alyssa's incessant bouncing and cheer, and she threw a pillow at the girl's face. "God, shut up why don't you?" She said grumpily. But she still dragged herself out of bed and into the bathroom to shower and make herself look presentable for the day. After all, an actress can't be shabby.

Pascal, however, wasn't too worried about school. He slept in for quite a while, before he woke up, and ate a lunch breakfast from whatever his nice roommate left him behind. He then proceeded to write and draw out 20 versions of the same manga page, to update his doujin, before he finally figured out which one he liked and wanted to upload.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:01 am

(I don't think it's confusing SF, I also thought that their first period was drama. o3o)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:07 am

(Yea I know but Case just said his first class was art, in the meantime Alyssa and Chierie just woke up XD )
Alyssa snuck up behind Chierie as she was walking into the bathroom. With a happy yip she threw her arms up and around the girls abdomen in a tight bear hug. "Do we get to bath together?" She asked Chierie, more excited about it than she should be.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 7:35 am

(Sorry it's just where I go to school we have a different timetable each day, we might have the same subject the next day but it would be at a different time then the day before.)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

( I mean like, its fine. Buutttt ibwould still love some organization if it isnt too much trouble )
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Ian listened with wide eyes to miles sing. ''Man you should compete in 'the voice of holland'' (Dont know if you have the voice in america but it is a sing Talent show look it up) He was amazed by how good he could sing and became even more happier when he heard that Miles was going to teach him how to play the guitar. He really liked the wooden instrument that was now resting on his knees. ''Ok thank you a lot, I will try and be a good kind of student and I will do my best'' He said wondering what was going through his head.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm

(I'm not in America, I'm in England and we had The Voice first)

Miles beamed a smile across at Ian and nodded
"Maybe, I dunno but, what I do know is it's gonna take practice for you to learn to play the guitar and i'm not gonna give up on you"
Miles then, noticing the rest of the class looking at him and nodding to them all before, hearing the bell ring signaling the end of the lesson
"Well I guess that's that then for the minute and i'll teach you some new stuff later at the dorm, I just gotta go somewhere"
With that he got up packed his guitar away in it's case and slung his rucksack over shoulder before, saying to Ian
"Laters man"
and heading off out of the school to go to his home-away-from-home bunking from his next lesson which was Science.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 pm

(my charrie would be entering as Miles is leaving)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Ian was really happy that miles would be helping hem. ''Hey later man'' He said while walking towards art class, this would be his last class for today, it wasn't so enjoyable as he wasn't good in drawing. This was more something for Case, he was very good at drawing especially manga's so he would probably find this more enjoyable. This class had looked like it had taken him years, but finally it was over. He then walked back to their dorm room as he opened the door he could see that Miles wasn't there yet. He looked at miles stuff, and wanted that he had been closer to miles then friends, maybe he should ask Miles out one day but he was probably too shy to do that. He had never been good at declaring love for people so he probably would have trouble asking him out oh well. He thought while walkig to his side of the room. He wasn't sure what he would do but he had his guitar with him and decided to go and practice some on it thinking what he should do.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Miles was just simply sitting at his home upon the roof tops watching cars go by unseen. He also, had been practicing and getting better with his guitar whilst, looking for a side-job to fund things. Which was why he got up and leapt from the roof top to the one next to it and leapt to a drain pipe climbing to the ground. Following this he walked through the street eventually, finding a notice in a Club window requiring a musician to play on weeknights for the punters. Miles then deciding that he should apply entering and locating the manager to request an audition which, he got but, he had to wait in line with the others taking a seat and waiting at the bar with a drink of water which would be good for his voice and his guitar resting on his back in it's special case.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Andrew watched as the person in front of him got finished with their audition for the job. He looked around, his eyes passing over Miles and the others. He stood up as the person called his name an took a seat at the piano. He began to play Rolling In The Deep by Adele his voice soft and gentle but still able to hit the notes and pitches easily.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go 'head and sell me out and I lay your ship bare
See how I leave with every piece if you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

As he sang and began to get closer to the chorus his dynamics began to pick up. The soft gentle sound was begining to become louder and stronger.

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling

He paused and closed his eye before belting out the chorus his vocals effortlessly hiting the pitches and notes perfectly.

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
But you played, to the beat

He played a little more before stopping, feeling as though that was enough.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 9:51 pm

(We can both get a job here though, one playing before, the other Kyansei)

The boss of the club nodded as, Andrew sung before, hearing Andrew stop which was when he said

"I like it, go sit down over there and we'll see how I feel about it at the end"
he then glanced over and called out
"Next, we got Miles Cooper so, take to the stage"
Miles getting up and deciding upon which song he'd sing judging by the style of the club and placing his guitar at the side deciding to use the Piano whilst, adjusting the mic on the Piano. He then tuned up the Piano perfectly which is something none of the others did before, testing the mic humming into it in tune. It was then, that Miles began to play and sing Michael Buble's `Feeling Good`

"Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good, I'm feeling good"

smiling as, he sung which was known as, a good thing to do when, singing and adjusting his vocals perfectly and accordingly as, he continued
"Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on the tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"

looking to the audience and moving along nicely whilst, being sure to make it unique by putting his own spin on it with his still, amazing vocals and Piano skills
"Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done, thats what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me, for me"

At that point he broke into the final verse of the song still, singing perfectly
"Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
I feel so good
I feel so good"

Then, playing the song out on the piano singing out the final note of the song before, finishing and smiling, once up he bowed to the boss who said to him
"I like it you got style kid and you clearly know the way we do things around here so, go and take a seat over there with that Andrew kid"
the auditions continued and yet, following Miles and Andrew no-one stood out and no-one really impressed the manager.

After the auditions the boss went over to them and said

"You two got talent so, names, ages and where the hell have you been until now?"
Miles saying
"The names, Miles, Miles Cooper. I'm 15 and I'm currently attending school still, but, It'd be an honor to play for your customers in the nights after school and I promise i'll be presentable"
with that the manager nodded at Miles and looked to Andrew for an answer from him.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 10:39 pm

"Andrew Gonzal é o meu nome. Tenho 15 anos de idade e sou do Brasil. Estou também frequentam a escola mas será aqui todas as noites. Espero que eu possa fazer um trabalho aqui e que realmente inicie minha carreira! "(."Andrew Gonzal is my name. I am 15 years old and I am from Brazil. I am also attending school but will be here every night. I hope I can get a job here and would really jumpstart my career!") He said very quickly. He was quite shy and didn't like feeling trapped in by the other two.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next