HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Road to fame rp  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 pm

(? I spot a flaw in this, why would he know how to sing in english but, not speak english? Oh well)

The manager smiled before, replying with

"Great in that case you're both hired €50 a night and you'll perform ever night 20:30 slot for you Mr Cooper and 19:30 slot for you Mr Gonzal so, you'll both sing on and off for an hour if you're willing and here.."
He took €200 out of his large wallet and handed €100 each to Miles and Andrew
"Take that and go buy yourself a tailored suit from a place I know down the road we need you looking smart if you're gonna be performing here"
With that he turned and said
"Now come on over here and we'll sign you onto the system, we're gonna need to enter the names which we got, your dates of birth and your signatures"
with that Miles thoroughly scanned it and once he had seen all the small print to his contract which was 100% genuine like the establishment he signed and gave his date of birth. The manager `Mr Samuel Thompson` then, pushing a contract over to Andrew to inspect and sign it being an exact replica of Miles' except for the time which was his time slot and without the signature of Miles'.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 9:06 pm

(I can explain. He is very shy and when he gets nervous about something he resorts to speaking in his naitive tounge)

Andrew signed the paper quickly before handing it back to the man. He looked at Miles and then back to the man before eyeing the money given to him. He looked at his body before looking at the door. Andrew then stuffed the money in his pockets quickly. He swallowed thinking about what job he would get next becuase to be honest he need more than €50 in order to pay for school and to take care of himself.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 9:49 pm

(Alright then, that sounds reasonable)

The manager then, logged the paperwork into the computer looking to Miles and Andrew and saying

"You two can go now and get those suits sorted and tell them Samuel Thompson sent you that'll get you a discount on them then, i'll meet you tomorrow for your shifts"
Miles nodding as, he collected his guitar and left walking down the road ahead of Andrew towards where Mr Thompson said, the tailors was in the hopes of his suit being finished by tomorrow night.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Ian was in his room still practicing his guitar skills, he was getting better but he was still very bad. He yawned as it was getting late, looking over to the bed next to him wondering where his room mate would be. He wasn't good at it, just instruments weren't his thing. Should he try to sing? He had been told that he was good at singing allthought he knew for sure that he wasn't even near as good as miles, or was this is low self convidence speaking? He wasn't sure but that was what was weird about him. He was never affraid to act in front of people but when it came to singing he was very unsure about himself and was afraid it would sound through in his voice.

He shot a quick look out of the window, no one was around and the walls were thick should he try to maybe sing a bit. He opened his mouth and began to sick titanium from david guetta. He loved this song and had allways loved it from the moment since he had first heard it for the first time. He closed his eyes and got absorbed in the song singing it from his heart like it was the only thing that mattered.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 am

Aden walked aimlessly in the halls, having nothing to do at the moment until he heard singing coming from one of the forms in the hall he was in, he knew the song to a certain degree and followed the tune until he found the form Ian and miles shared, not wanting to come off as rude he gave a nervous knock in the door to and chewed nervously in the inside of his cheek.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 am

Andrew walked quickly after Miles. After catchibg up he walked in sync with him. He pulled his sleeves down over his hands cutely and continued to walk towards the tailors to get his suit.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 am

Miles noticed Andrew walking beside him but, said nothing instead continuing to walk until, eventually they arrived at the Tailors known as, Suit Up. Miles sniggered at the name of the upmarket tailors and walked in as, he approached the desk and said
"I need a specially tailored suit, Samuel Thompson sent me.. oh yeah and Andrew here"
the lady behind the desk nodding before, walking off and returning minutes later; her boss in tow. Her boss `Suzanne Riley` smiling warmly when she saw them and saying
"Welcome, Welcome, now then, who is first would it be you... or you...?"
she said signaling to each of them, Miles stepping aside and saying
"I'll let Andrew get his done first after all he has got his time slot at the club before, mine"
moving to a seat in the shop near where Miss. Riley took her measurements for them and sitting in it.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Ian could hear someone knocking on the door as he spun around and became dead silent. Had someone been listening in on him? Could someone actually have been listening to him. With a head as bright red as a tomato he came towards the door and opened it. In front of the door there was a person he hadn't seen before. His head was still bright red as he kept looking at him. '' Hello uhm have we met before'' He asked a bit nervous as he was really self concious about his singing. ''You didn't hear me sing did you?" He asked a bit scared.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 8:47 pm

"Sorry, I don't think we have met. Yes I did hear you sing...it was very nice, you have a great singing voice. I'm Aden, by the way." Aden said, avoiding eye contact.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:17 pm

''Ah I am not so into singing, I have never sang before so I am not so sure about that though'' Ian said as he also avoided eye contact. ''Uhm indeed it is also nice to meet you'' He said as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand. ''So uh thanks for the compliment would you like to come inside?''
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm

"You're welcome, and uh, sure I'd like to come in. Sorry if I made you nervous or anything earlier." Aden said, walking into the room with a small sheepish laugh. He blushed a bit in embarrassment at the feeling of awkwardness he felt at the situation.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Andrew looked around nervously. He then looked at Miss Riley. Andrew felt like melting into the floor. He dis jot like to be put on the spot and that was exactly what Miles had done. He swallowed his fears fo now and walked over to. The area where she would take his sizes.

After Miss Riley had taken his sizes Andrew sat down uncomfortably and almost started to melt into the chair. He looked at Miles and motion for him to go.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Miles nodded to Andrew noticing that he was feeling slightly uncomfortable and saying
"Calm down man it's ok we all get nervous but, there's really no need to be at all you sung great earlier and it'll be brilliant to work alongside you"
then, wandering over to Miss Riley onto the podium and getting his measurements taken exactly.

When she, had done that she, let him return to his seat Miles sitting down and she handed the both of them special books containing the things she'd need them to decide from including: Color and Style whilst, she'd handle the rest from fabrics to suit them exactly. Miles deciding upon having a suit like this:

Road to fame rp  - Page 5 Miles_10
with a jacket like, this:
Road to fame rp  - Page 5 Miles_11
to wear when he wants to along with a grey fedora to give him the classic classy look. Miles then, being allowed to leave and being told to
"Come back tomorrow after school"
but, instead he, decided to wait around for Andrew to finish picking out his suit.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am

Andrew looked through the book before deciding on a suit like this

Road to fame rp  - Page 5 Bowtiesuspenders

And a jacket like this

Road to fame rp  - Page 5 Vpjm64_vblk_2-12044
He then got up and began to walk out of the door and leave the store.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 am

Miles nodded to Andrew as, they'd left and he said to him
"So, you got any other songs like, that one in the club up your sleeve?"
whilst, walking along before, reassuring him
"Don't worry I don't steal songs and you go on first anyway, I'm just curious"
Miles keeping pace with Andrew on his way back to school.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 am

Andrew nodded to Miles. "I have several more" he said quickly. He the remianed silent for some time. Suddenly he spoke up."What school do you go to?" He asked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Miles laughed a bit before, realizing
"I don't even know the name, I just got accepted there for my singing but, it's an arts school just down the road in fact you can see it from here"
he then pointed at it and asked
"How about you what school do you go to?"
looking both ways before, crossing the road to the other side and continuing to walk back to school with Andrew in tow.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Ian walked into his room as he began to make somethings to eat. Just some crakers with something of a sauce on it and some small sausages. ''Here you go'' He said to him giving him something to eat. ''OK so what do you want to become later he said while looking at him wondering what he would like to become. While talking to him he was allready looking forward to sseeing Miles back home, he didn't know when he had begun to like him so much.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 10:33 pm

"Thank you." he said as the food was handed to him. "I'd like to be an author, writing any type of genre that i'm good at writing." Aden explained.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Andrew looked up at the school. The same school he would be attending. "Well the same one as you" he said smiling. This was rare becuase of Andrew's shy nature.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 am

Miles laughed a bit
"So, coincidences do exist in that case, I guess i'll be seeing you around at some point but, for now it's getting late so, I better get back my dorm room"
he remarked looking to the sky before, returning his gaze to Andrew and holding out his hand for hand shake
"See you tomorrow mate"
he said whilst, waiting for his hand to be shook.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 7:39 am

Andrew shook Miles and wen t the opposite way before going to go get his dorm key. After recievibg his key, Andrew went to his dorm. He unlocked the door to find that there was no one there. After shuting and locking the door Andrew went to a bed and laid down for the night. Driftibg off to sleep.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 am

Miles also, walked off once, he'd shook Andrew's hand; going back to his own dorm with his key in hand. Once he'd gotten to his dorm he opened the door and entered say
"Hey Ian you alright?"
then, sitting down on his bed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Ian could hear Miles come in as he had been talking with Aden. At least it had to be Miles since he was the only one that had the key to their dorm room. A few moments later he could see him come into their room as he heard what he was saying.''Hey Miles yeah I am allright and you'' He said with a slight blush on his face while looking at miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Miles nodded
"Yupp and even better i've now got a job, starting tomorrow night at eight-thirty singing at The Metropolitan club down the street and I've gotta go pick up my suit in the morning when Miss Riley calls me after all it's a proper upmarket sort of place you know"
with that he looked to Aden, the guy who Ian was talking to and said
"Oh hey there, i'm Miles.. Miles Cooper, Ian's roommate and you are..."
placing his guitar on it's guitar stand before, looking back to Aden.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next