HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 pm

''It was gorgues'' he said to miles as he slowly went towards him. Was this his chance, his shot to make Miles his. When he was in front of miles he slowly bend towards miles not yet closing his eyes in case Miles would freak out. He prayed to god that it was him Miles meant and not someone from work.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Miles smiled shouting
"Boo!"
he then swung up and swung Ian round before, planting a kiss straight on his lips. When he was done he said
"Not bad, bet you didn't expect that"
then, he said
"I need to go have a shower"
heading for the bathroom starting to strip off on his way there dropping his clothes on the floor before, entering the bathroom and getting into the shower turning it on and beginning to wash himself.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Ian was really startled and could almost cry when miles scared him like that, as he thought it was real. He could feel hiimself being swung over and felt miles lips on his. He had wished the moment could have never ended and he was glad Miles felt the same about him. He smiled when he heard him say that he went to have a shower and smiled even wider when he saw him strip as he walked away. He sat down with a lot of happines as he awaited for miles to come back and this time he would be the one to place a kiss on his lips he was sure he could be better at kissing if he would give him a chance.

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Miles soon finished his shower after a few minutes, wrapping a towel around his lower portion before, exiting the bathroom drying his hair and grinning at Ian as, he made his way towards his wardrobe to get his clothes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Ian went behind his soon to become boyfriend and began to give him a massage while kissing his neck wanting him to turn around so he could show how good he was and so he could kiss with a smile this time.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Miles nodded
"Well aren't you enthusiastic"
he responded before, turning to face him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Ian smiled when he heard what miles was saying. ''Well I cannot help it when I am with you'' He then swung his arms around Miles his neck and planted a kiss on his lips trying to deepen it as much until miles would stop him. He wondered how far he could go into the kiss, he would wait with a tongue kiss until he knew miles wouldn't mind.
(looking how far I can go XD)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Miles wrapped his arms around Ian's neck as well, hugging him closer. The corners of his mouth rising into a smile allowing Ian to go a bit further if he wanted after all he didn't want to break the boundaries.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Ian was glad to feel Miles his arms around him, as he knew he got permission to go a bit deeper, so he began to open his mouth more as a sign that he would go and begin to tongue kiss him. After a small while of kissing he had the courage and tried it out slowly pushing his tongue into miles his mouth.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Miles accepted and a bit later he stopped saying
"I gotta go collect my suit ready for later but, maybe we can continue this later"
moving to get changed not caring that Ian was in the room as, he dropped the towel facing away and getting his clothes on. Once ready he put on a pair of Aviators and said to Ian
"Maybe you can see the rest a little later but, still not yet just you wait. In fact wanna come along?"
waiting for a response from Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:04 pm

''Yeah I hope we can'' Ian said smiling wide. He began to smile when miles dropped his towel unfortunately he was facing away. ''Sure, and I would like to come a long with you.'' He placed an arm around Miles, gave him a quick kiss and walked ahead. ''Come on Miles'' He yelled smiling.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Miles reminded him
"Aren't you gonna get changed or you gonna make a habit of going out in your pyjama shorts"
laughing in a friendly way. Miles watching him intently.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Ian quickly look down as he turned red. He then walked back to their room glad that no one had seen him as he quickly got dressed and was outside in less that 5 minuts. ''Better?'' he asked happy to miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Miles nodded
"Yupp and you looked pretty good in there"
grinning he made sure he had his key before, shutting the door and leading the way. Once out of the building he led Ian down the street again to Miss Riley's shop.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Ian had given him a playfull push and a kiss on the cheek when he said he looked good in there. He then just followed miles to that club and walked in a bit afraid cause h didnt know what or who he would see there.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:22 am

Anthony was a few feet ahead of the dou. He was walking slowly thinking about what he would sing tonight. He hadn't come up with a set list yet. He had a long sleeved T-shirt that was a little big. He had his arms crossed and his head down.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

When Miles and Ian entered the shop Miss Riley rushed out and said
"Mr Gonzal.. Mr Cooper.. You're here and who is this"
Miles grinned
"This is my friend Ian"
Miss Riley nodding as, she said
"Welcome your suits are ready follow me"
Miles saying to Ian
"Come on then"
as, he followed Miss Riley through to the back of the shop where they found the suits on mannequins to prevent creasing ready for them. Miles noticed his and said
"This is amazing thank you Miss Riley"
then, handing her the money as, his suit was prepared to be taken home with him, fedora and all. Miles then asking Ian
"So what do you think of it?"
indicating towards the suit which was now being put into a bag for them.

(Look back a few pages Ian for the suit and Kyansei/Malamar. Why you calling Andrew, Anthony? lol had to double check back a few pages but, it's true that you're mistaking his name lol)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Ian was glad that miles wanted him to follow, as he walked with him towards the place where his new job was. He had been in there before when he was a bit younger and it looked great, they had fully remoddled the place but nothing mattered anymore when he saw miles his suit. ''It looks awesome'' Ian said truly impressed. ''So are you going to be here every night?'' he asked while looking from the suit to miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm

(I'll just put in the post now that you made a mistake as, they're at the suit shop not the club yet lol)

Miles said
"Not here but, at the club you know"
he then chuckled and answered
"Glad you like the suit though"
as, he collected the bag from Miss Riley and got his change putting into his wallet. Carrying the suit in it's suit bag and walking out with Ian he looked to Andrew and said
"See you at the club, laters man"
walking out and saying
"Right now that's sorted Ian let's get home and I can get changed into my suit to try it out"
Miles leading the two back to the dorm sticking his arm around Ian's shoulder.

(Kyansei/Malamar - You can still post collecting your suit and either you or I can rp as, Miss Riley for you)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:45 pm

''Yeah lets get back'' Ian said as he began to blush. He really liked the feeling of having miles his arm around him as he put his head on miles his shoulder feeling very protected him those arms of his. ''Cant wait to see it on you'' Ian said as the dorm was closing in and he thought how miles would look in that suit and he hoped they could continue with where they left of earlier.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 pm

(Sorry I use the name Anthony and Andrew a lot so sometimes I get them mixed up xDI will post collecting my suit)

Andrew smiled as he saw his suit and after paying the women he began to start for his dorm. He watched Ian and Miles walk off as he walked down the street. He then turned and went towards his dorm.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8