HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New on the Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
North
North

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 10:13 am

Hi guys, I'm North, you can also call me northy. This seems like a good place to bunk. Hope I meet nice people in here who can help me. e.e
Leo
Leo

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 10:26 am

hey north nice to meet you :D I am Ian , I hope you will have so much fun here ^.^ and if there is anything you need to ask me be dont afraid and send me a PM
see ya around
ian
North
North

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 10:29 am

Seems great that this place has people ever ready to help noobs (which is me) and others.
Leo
Leo

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 10:30 am

Yeah XD well i hope you will find your place here and I hope you will like it ^.^ everyone here is very nice.
North
North

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 am

Okay thanx! c:
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 11:14 am

Agreed Ian everyone is here to help so, if you come across any problems or any questions that you may want to ask don't hesitate to message one of us lot; one of the veterans and i'm sure we'll be more than happy to answer for you to ensure you have great fun during your time here on the site.

P.S. When/if you make a trainer that will need modding on their travels then, look no further (I've been slacking lately lol)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi North, I'm the Kārinator, but you'll hear people call me Kare, Fenn, Grad, Avaritia, or sometimes other obscure names that I once had, it usually depends on whatever name I had when I met the member~

Welcome to the site, and since help is all but covered, feel free to send me a PM to chat or anything else. don't worry, I'll only bite if you're made out of pancakes ;3
Pooch
Pooch

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey North, the names Banette, or if you would like to call me what everyone else would call me, call me Pooch, or if you want to call me by my other full name, call me Poochyena, or if want to shorten my current name, people just threaten to "Ban" me X3
So done with the names, I would like to say, even though I'm not mod or admin or part of the staff in any shape or form, I can still help because I'm a very old member, even though I'm the weirdo of this site, ask me questions and ill answer (also, I'm on tablet, so there WILL be a LOT of mistakes while either in this post, or somewhere else)
So for the end, I am going to say this one last thing, have fun on this forum, and have a great year
North
North

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8zTue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

I forgot all about this thread. I already made a trainer sheet and even though due to work overload, the little time that I'm spending here is enjoyable. Just hope I become a regular here e.e
Sponsored content

New on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on the Road   New on the Road H6Q0F8z

New on the Road
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1