HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Road to fame rp  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 am

Chierie shoved Alyssa's hands away, visibly flustered that anyone dared lay hands on her. Let alone someone as sickeningly sweet as this. "H-How dare you touch me?!" She said, standing from her seat and backing away slightly. "And how dare YOU sass me like that? I didn't ASK to talk to either of you fools, now leave me be." Chierie said, voice wavering somewhat.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:56 am

With a smile Alyssa walked back to her seat. She hummed the entire way there before happily planting herself back into the desk. She continued to look around the room with a content grin on her face. Alyssa continued her gleeful humming awaiting the arrival of the teacher.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Case got up from his seat walked over to Chire and slapped her with the back of his hand across her face "馬鹿!世界のあなたの女王ではない他の人を尊重することを学ぶ。人間の間には食物連鎖が存在しないので、あなたが誰よりも優れていることを考えに行かない。(Baka! Sekai no anata no joōde wanai hokanohito o sonchō suru koto o manabu. Ningen no ma ni wa shokumotsu rensa ga sonzai shinainode, anata ga dare yori mo sugurete iru koto o kangae ni ikanai.)" (meaning: Idiot! learn to respect others your not queen of the world. Among humans there is no food chain so don't go thinking you are better than everyone else.) after he spoke his part he walked back to his seat as if nothing happened, sat down and sighed "hounstly I hate people like her..." He thought out load but speaking it underhis breath before going back to resting his eyes and gently swinging on the chair.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Ian looked at what was happening to the boy. He looked around for a bit. He was wondering what was happening there as he understood what he was saying. He had taken  a few japanese lessons himself. Then the teacher came around. ''Ok Peole lets take our seats'' He said as he began to stand up on the stage. ''Ok everyone we are starting the drama lessons today, first of I want to see how good you all are at acting so lets start, I will need two people'' He looked around and pointed to Ian and Case. ''You two come on up the stage'' Ian stood up and walked over while awaiting for Case wondering what they would do for acting.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Case was still pretty pissed with Chire's attitude, his facial expression and the way he was hunching over clearly showed that, he walked down the stair skipping several steps at a time. once at the bottom of the stage he jumped (even though it looked like a hop) on to the stage. "Al' right teach," he said "what do you want me to do?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 pm

The teacher thought for a while. ''Ok you guys are going to do a scene where two knights are fighting, one if from camelot and the other is from the enemy land, Ian will play the enemy, and Case will be the knight from camelot and he will be having the first line, so lets see what you have and go'' He said as the class was looking at Ian and Case.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm

"this would be easier if I had a prop." case explained "got anything I can use a sword?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 pm

The teacher went behind the curtains and got some wooden swords which looked very real. ''Is this good enough?'' The teacher asked while handing them the sword.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:41 pm

"yea that works." Case said excepting the sword he then held it up to his face where the blade was blocking the view of his nose and most of his mouth and took a deep breath before speaking "Why does thou defies my Lord his majesty Arthur Pendragon! All we wish is to protect our people and slay the black dragon of the north which has been plaguing us for the past 12 months let thy past and there will be no need for violence."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 pm

After being slapped and rudely shouted at in her native language, Chierie had scowled. Oh how she would've loved to reply, but he had walked off by then. He'll get his, eventually... She thought as she glared at Case on the stage. She must have decided it would be best to pretend what just happened hadn't happened. So she did just that, and regained her air of "I'm-So-Much-Better-Than-You."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Ian got his sword ready, ''Sorry we just fight for our King we are loyal to the end, you should fight with us, our king will treat you right'' He stood with his sword out waiting for his awnser clearly getting ready to kill him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 pm

"Alas brother it can not be," case now had two hands gripped onto his sword "Thou is loyal to the King of the North Lands where Red Dragon of Darkness seeks haven, too many have been slane by your kings hand. NOW THOU PREPARE THY SELF! FOR THY BLADE SHALL GIVE DEATH'S FATAL KISS TO THOU...FOR CAMALOT!!!" *Case charges at Ian with his sword ready to strike.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Ian's facial expression was easy to read. It made sure that he had expected him to do this. ''You won't win, Camelot shall fall to the feet of my king'' He blocked the charge of case his sword as he jumped back and also charged, but this is where the teacher stopped the scene. ''Very nice you two, well lets get on.

[One hour later]
Ian went to case when class was over. ''Man you were awesome, you are a natural are you sure you don't want to become an actor?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 7:12 pm

"Simple I hate the spot light and I don't want get over my thinking I'm better than everyone else that's why I focus on being the best I can be not putting my selves abouve others but putting them abouve me." Case explained before his stomach rumbled "what's next class? (Checks timetable on his phone)....uh Aggricultral Sicence (sighes) right I'm going to get some grub talk to later kid." He calls as he begins to walk away "oh yea and if anybody is going to be an actor it's you but look out you got some serious compation."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Ian had art class but he could go to the boy for a small while. ''You mean that girl from before who you slapped and began to speak japanese, with? Yeah I heard you're conversation but I hope she wont be too much of a problem.'' He needed to go left now, as he turned and said: ''Well I think I will see you later, bye'' He then walked into the class where were a lot of painting stuff as he sat down and was again early waiting for the rest of his class.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Case just kept walking and he reached the vending machine and purchased a bag of crips and a coke when it hit him what that guy (Ian) said, "I was speaking Japanese?!?!?....(realises Ian left a while ago)...oh right you're not here." He then walked back to the tree where he laid on the tree branch again...reading...
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Chierie simply continued along to her class, nose held high.

Pascal slept in the middle of a hallway.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Ian yawned a bit when he came out of class. This class had been super fun, just using the paint and let your mind go blank. He wasn't good at drawing so he wouldn't get an A but at least a B would be good. He looked at his time table and noticed he had a lot of free time now so he thought 'Why not check my dorm room and maybe meet my roommate' He went to the desk and asked his key. He got a key with the number 24 on it with the explanation that he should go to the big building to the right of the school. He began to walk towards the building as it looked very cool when he walked in. He talked to the woman at the counter and she pointed him to him room. He went upstairs and went to room number 24 apparently his room mate wasn't there yet but his and his roommates suitcases where there on the ground. He began to unpack his stuff as he went to the right side of the room to the single bed, it was a very nice room, only a bit plain as he went to put his stuff away waiting for his roommate.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Alyssa exited her previous class (which I will think of eventually.) rubbing her eyes. It had been nowhere near as fun as Drama had been, none of the people even talked to her! As she walked through the hall way she noticed a boy sleeping on the floor. She shook her head, yet another person able to sleep on the first day of school. She walked up to the boy and poked his face. "Wake up!" She said excitedly. "How can people sleep at a time like this?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Case looked across the green to see Alyssa shaking some poor kid through a window before it became an open air corridor "Poor guy," he laughed "but I think you got it better then me being woken up by a looker like her." He laughed his thoughts out since there was nobody to hear them he looked at his watch (he has two, one pocket watch where you can see the gears working and the second is a steampunk wrist watch sundial) and fond he "rested" his eyes for the entire school day. He jumped out of the tree in the same manor as before and walked towards the dorms, but stopping by the local shop (ingredients to make dinner.) before hand. He walked up to the door with the number 47 on it opened it up to find what looked more like a full fledged apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen and living room that were connected. He picked the room on his left which had a decent view of the city and school, dragged his bags in there (they were waiting for him out side the door.) and began up pack by leaving stacks of manga volumes and fiction novel next to his bed, dumping art supplies on the desk in his room and put up some posters in his room (of his faveourite video games, manga/anime and bands...no naughty stuff.) "well better get dinner started."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Miles entered the school having been told he had to settle in to a dorm room but, he wasn't gonna dismantle his own place yet. Instead he entered the school wearing his usual stylish outfit which he'd stolen from an upmarket shop nearby then, he approached the desk retrieving his key for the room which read `Room 24`. Miles making his way to where certain others were going and eventually found the large dorm building entering and ignoring the woman behind the desk using common logic and heading up the stairs with his rucksack over his shoulder having only the bear necessities in it due, to living rough.

Soon, Miles located `Room 24` as, marked on the door and entered using his room key. Once inside he spotted Ian smiling slightly as, he called across

"Hey there, you must be my roommate i'm Miles"
swinging his rucksack onto his bed on the left side of the room before, approaching Ian and extending his right hand to be shook.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 pm

''Ian was just placing his laptop on the dsk when he noticed the boy walk in and saw him extending his arm, ian shook his hand saying: ''Hey man its nice to meet you too I am ian'' he said while giving him a warm smile, this boy seemed nice but he was probably straight like the rest so he just ignored the feeling. He began to put some more stuff away before asking: ''So uh what do you want to become later, an actor, a musician?'' He wondered what he would want to be.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Miles returned the favour of the smile saying
"Well, I actually sing and can play the guitar, piano and violin"
Miles then, noticing that he already had a guitar on a stand in one corner near his bed and a piano in a larger corner of the room thinking they must have taken into account what he does when they put them in asking
"Wanna hear a little something?"
as, he approached the Piano and took a seat checking it was in tune before, awaiting a reply.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Ian listened carefully to what he had to say as he liked hearing what people wanted to be and what they were good at. He had allready guessed that he had wanted to do something with music since there were a lot of instruments close by. ''Sure let's hear something'' Ian said as he took the seat from his desk and placed it next to the piano. He couldn't wait to hear how good he was at playing music.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Pascal slept through Alyssa's assault quite simply, having no issue with it whatsoever. He was pretty exhausted from the travel to Holland from France.

Chierie went to her assigned dorm and hoped that her roommate wouldn't be anyone too incompetent or annoying.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next