HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Leo
Leo

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 8:40 pm

He looked at how the conducter his wand fell out of his hand once he had fallen down. Ian fell on his knees as he was exhausted from his use of magic. However he didn't saw any wall go down and dust appeared. He looked around looking for a sign of the guilmaster as he got himself loose from the ground and he felt the mans pulls in front of him. He was not dead. ''I am not going to kill a wizard which is as good as he is'' He said as he looked around. ''Can i get out of the test now?''
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 9:16 am

Just in time. Exactly as Serena's wings disappeared, she tumbled to the ground. Finding herself in an awkward position, she managed to flip over to land on her feet. All the sister's were like cats. Although she hadn't found out that her sister's were around yet, her sister's were unaware of her presence too.

Eve tilted her head a bit as she spied the dog chewing on a squirrel or something. Regarding that she had shown minimal interest in the Canis Minor spirit, she was unusually aware of her surroundings.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Zachary watched as the sky darken and the stars started to appear he smiled as he looked thru the sky identifying each constellation then he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned towards it and scanned the area but he didn't see anything because it was getting dark "I wonder if I should go back over to the girls" he thought then he saw Fang finish his squirrel get up and walk towards the girls. If something happens Fang will let me know he thought looking back at the sky but still watching the girls out of the corner of his eye.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Bane stood there not surprised with the outcome of the fight as the rookie hit Charles in the face with his magic. Bane shook his head, Charles was bound to fail in his mind when he decided it was a good idea to get close instead of just finishing it. Bane watched intently to see what Ian would do as he pulled himself from the ground. Bane thought back to his fight. He had killed the mage he was up against. The mage had breathed in his poison and there had been no way for the air to be ventilated and there was no way for him to get rid of his own poison that was already in the air so natural he had died. That hadn't bothered Bane. It wasn't the first person to die to his magic and it wouldn't be the last. He was just a monster of destruction like all dragonslayers. And like all other dragonslayers his own death would come as son as he completed his goal.

Bane smirked at the Rookies choice. Charles may have done something stupid in Bane's mind but he was an excellent mage. He respected the rookies respect for ability and power. He watch the lacrima and the master waiting to see what would happen next.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Fujin landed after he shifted Kai so he was carrying him in his arms just so he could land with out dropping him and once landed he propped Kai up next to the foot of a tree in the same manner as somebody sleeping. He then collapsed at the foot of another tree after walking away from where , after struggling to pick himself up he propped himself up against the foot of a tree the same way he had with Kai. His magic was taking its toll it could be seen as small static sparks could be seen off his breath as he panted along with his skin gone pale. He began to eat small amounts of air with each breath he took slowly getting the colour of his skin as he rebuilt up the mana he used. He smirked as he watched all four of the sisters reuniting finally 'see Kikiah I told you they would be fine....' was his trail of thought that accompanied his smirk. His salamander jumped out of Eve's arms ran on all fours to him and curled beside him. "I'm stuck between too names for you..." he told the little fiery lizard as he stroked its head "Arpi or Ignatius but we would shorten that down to Igna as a nickname....but which one...."

Richard nodded while making a hand jester at a man across the hall, who the walked off with a group of others.

A large bald man knocked down one of the walls of the room Ian and the conductor were in, reducing the wall to rubble he stepped to the side as his the gauntlets on his hands stopped glowing allowing a small boy looking no older then seven with a patchwork teddy bear with a matching back pack and the crimson tears seal tattooed underneath his left eye, he walked up to Ian as the large man picked up the conductor and left the room. "Sorry about uncle Billy he couldn't find the door *giggles* if you follow me uncle Ian I'll bring you to uncle Richard." the boy said before skipping along out of the hole left by where the wall once was.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Ian looked with stunned eyes as he saw the first man who was bald together with a small boy, For some reason this boy kept calling him and another person uncle. Did he maybe look much like the uncle of this boy or something. Anyway he hated it that the mark hanot healed him yet as he was limping with his lef while he went to the door. It really hurted and he had no magic left. He really needed to get a bit of rest soon. He walked threw the hole where a wall had just been and followed the boy to god should know where.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Eve suddenly looked up with a sharp movement of her head. Was that Serena? Iona and Kikiah noticed her movement and looked up at Serena. The silhouette gazed back. Iona slapped her forehead with her hand. "Great. Now I'm hallucinating. I see Serena." "That must be a powerful hallucination, 'cause I see Serena too." Kikiah chipped in, play pretending dumb. Eve was the first to run over swiftly at Serena and tackle her to the ground, in a hug. The other sister's joined in, landing upon each other, forming a large heap amidst squeals of laughter and joy. Really, they were making such a racket.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Zachary was starting to nod off when he heard the girls squeal. He jolted awake and lost his balance causing him to fall out of the tree and onto his back. He layed there for a minute trying to catch his breath listening to the girls. he sighed and relaxed as he listened "they don't seem to be in trouble in fact they sound quite happy" he thought sitting up slightly wincing from the pain in his back but he didn't think anything was broken. "Fujin probably came back and that's why there so happy" he thought although it didn't make much sense getting this exited. He tried to stand but sat back down deciding to rest for a moment.

Fangs ears perked as he looked over at Serena as the other three girls ran over to her then he watched the salamander run towards the woods. Fang followed the salamander to Fujin then he layed down a foot away from him and closed his eyes.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 2:37 am

Bane waited patiently for the rookie to be brought before the master.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 3:04 am

OOC: sorry for the short-ish post guys I'm really tired today

Leaving the four sister's to squeal over their reunion Fujin turned his attention to Fang who had walked over and laid down a foot away from him "Hey Zach, Fang," Fujin called out looking as if he was about to pass out and fall asleep any moment "what name do you think suits this little bundle of fire better? Arpi or Igna?"

After a few minutes of following the boy, who was happily skipping along humming and every now and then would begin talking to the teddy bear he was carrying until they came to a dimly lit room by glowing crystals on top of what used to be torches and had a mixture of crimson and blood red velvet and silk drapes covering the ceiling and wall. "Uncle Richard!" The boy ran towards Richard and jumped onto his lap as Richard smiled and chuckled looking like a completely different person "why hello there Jamie." He said as he snapped his fingers without looking at Ian, the ruins on Ian's arm turn red and then into dust which was followed by a burning sensation (where ever Ian has his guilds tattoo on his body) once the burning feeling was gone there would be the guilds mark on his skin, his wounds healed but his mana wouldn't be restored.
"Look Uncle Patches had a big meal see?! (Jamie points four different spots on the teddy bear) See a Devil, an Alpha Vulcan, Raptor and Satan Spawn..."
"Really Jamie?! I can't wait for you to show me but could it wait till later? The adults need to talk."
"OK bye bye" Jamie said before running out of the room, once Jamie was out of the room Richard become stern looking again and sat up right in his throne like chair "I guess you know why you are here now I suppose a congrats is in order..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Ian smiled as he followed the boy and came into a gorgues room that was covered with fantastic looking drapes, he could feel the runes dissapear, his wounds were gone as well however he felt a bit sickish. It had meant that his mana had not been recovered this time and he could feel a burning sensation on the middle of his chest as he grasped his shirt and when he looked down he could see that a purple guild mark of the guild was on his chest. He looked with a kind smile to the thing that was happening in front of his eyes, The boy was stitting by the guild master and was showing what monsters the stuffed animal had deafeted. He wondered what it was that got the boy to join and that it was real what he was saying, that he had defeated those monsters. However the boy left pretty soon and he could hear the guild master speak to him. ''No problem'' Ian said as he looked at the guild master, ''So I am a legal member of the guild now?'' Ian asked richard looking at him. He wondered if there was anything richard wanted him to do. He was exhausted so he could go back to his friends, however he didn't think richard would allow him to do that.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 am

After they were done squealing and squishing and tackle-hugging each other, they settled contentedly to discuss what had just happened. This wasn't the last time this would happen. Slowly awakening to the grim reality as to what could happen on this adventure, the fun of it quickly faded.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Rose sat alone in a small town, staring down from a roof as she watched all the people pass by down below. It had been a long walk and she wondered how long it had been since she had just sat alone pondering. She had spent the last month or two following leads about a dragon slayer from a nearby town, as of yet she had found no evidence of their existence other than hearsay from a select few people. She was beginning to wonder whether any of it had been worth it. She slowly leaned back, leaning on the palm of her hands as she stared up at the sky.
"Why do people feel the need to protect these horrific creatures". She began thinking out loud while she closed her eyes and began remembering the events she had seen over the past few years. War and destruction was something she had become familiar with and looking down at the seemingly peaceful scene around her made her realise that things might possibly improve one day.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 12:16 am

Thaloden and WeatherWarrior have been considered absent from the rp. they must post at the end of a posting cycle to re-join.

New Posting Order
The Alpha Centauri
Annabeth Chase (unconscious keep skipping until conscious)
Daemon Chase
MegaAbsol
elimaimassacre
WeatherWarrior
Thaloden

Fujin shrugged as he didn't get a response to from Zachary who seemed to have just to have disappeared somewhere along with fang, he turned to ask the sisters but as he did he fell asleep being exhausted after all the flying he did today. the Salamander crawled under his shirt and began to glow extremely dim it nuzzled against Fujin's chest and poked his head out of his collar.

Richard heart-fully chuckled as he swirled the contents of his wine glass as he relaxed into his throne like chair "A legal member of an illegal guild...Ian you have one since of humour there but alas yes your are now of a member of my guild...my family and I actually already have a job for you if your interested."

a man passed by Rose dropping what looked like a envelope with a cracked dragon skull on it.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Ian smirked when he heard what the guild master said, that he was now part of a guild and that he was a member of the family now. But the most suprising thing was that he allready had a job for me. ''Thanks, I am very interested in that job, tell me about it'' He said smiling as he kept standing in front of the guild master wondering what the mission would be bout. He wondered if it would be something dangerous or something sparring or something fun.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 5:31 am

After a lengthy discussion, they got to their feet. They had their minds made up. As they turned to Fujin to give their verdict, they spied him sleeping. "Um..." They looked uncertainly at each other. Maybe sleeping was the right thing to do now. They'd tell him when they wake up. Setting their bags down, they rolled out their sleeping bags, and choosing an appropriately dry place, curled up and fell asleep.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 pm

Rose looked down at the letter that was dropped at her feet. Curiously she began to twirl it between her figure before looking at the dragon skull. She knee this symbol from somewhere as she began to tear the letter open. After pondering over it contents for a little while she tucked it away in her small back pack before jumping down from her quiet spot on the roof."it looks like there's a new lead she thought to herself outloud. It had been a while since she had a lead this obviously given to her and she knew she wasn't going to miss the chance to investigate it.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 5:17 am

Bane stood with his arms crossed watching the rookie as the Master spoke. Whatever mission the guy was going Bane would more than likely have to go on to shadow him that or just go on it with him however the Master wanted it done. Bane waited to hear what the job the rookie would be getting.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 5:46 am

Zachary walked thru the forest listening to the sounds of the forest fang right behind him "it sure is a nice night he said rubbing his shoulder which was the only part of him that was still sore from his fall. After walking for a few minutes he did a 180 and started walking back he walked for a little longer before he saw the edge of the forest where everyone was he was about 10 feet from the edge when he saw a large tree where 7 feet up the trunk split out into several different directions making a large bowl shape. He quickly climbed up it and took a closer "I think I'll sleep here tonight" he thought getting comfortable then he looked down at fang who was siting at the base of the tree. "Fang go with everyone else I'll be fine up here" he said giving him a quick hand signal fangs tail wagged once and headed towards everyone.

Fang walked out of the forest and headed towards the girls then he lied down next to Eve.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 1:15 am

Richard lost his smile as his face turned cold and serious again "You will be both a distraction and a bait of sense in this mission, you will regroup with your associates that I separated you from earlier with the help of Siren, one of my elite. Once you rejoin them in a manor that would convince them that you manage to locate them you lead them into the mountains or to be more precise you will lead them here (*takes out a map and points to a mountain in the heart of the mountain range). During the time it will take you to get there Jamie under the supervision of Dust will kill the Ice Dragon known as Oighear, collect its blood and skin it. Then we will set up an ambush for them while testing our...project which has been underdevelopment for a while now, if it works we will storm Magolia Town rendering into to nothing but rubble and sell the finished product to the Dragon Hunters giving us a large income and making us filthy rich with the war they would start against the few remaining dragons and their so called dragon slayers pupils....if you succeed your name will be placed amount the list to take the test to become one of my elite's next spring." Richard grinned making him look like the devil before jestering for Bane to join them "This is Bane my most recent and Youngest Elite. From today on he is going to be your Shadow, in other terms he is your mentor, partner and commanding officer. During this mission he will be there to cover you if your cover is blown, prevent you from getting into too much trouble while traveling to the location. He will also be reporting everything that happens to me or Dust directly." Richard turned to Ian "Is there any questions or are we all clear?"

The letter contained an enchanted map with three moving red ink rings, one I the heart of the nearby mountain range, one in a mountain in a mountain close to the edge of the mountain rage and one a little bit of a distance away from the foot of the mountain in the forest. It also contained a note bearing the crease of a dragon with a crack running through it on one side and on the other side "WE'RE WATCHING" was written on the other side in some sort of lizards blood (not dragons blood if it was dragons some crazy stuff would be happening)

*** TIME SKIPP TO MORNING ***

Fujin woke up to find the ground around them scattered in burning rat corpses and his Salamander eating them one by one until it saw Fujin was awake when it dragged over one of the rats to him expecting him to eat it. Fujin told his little friend in dragon's tongue (since he thinks everybody is asleep) he appreciated the offer and insisted that the Salamander enjoy that rats to its heart's content, as he got up and stretched he took notice of Fang who was laying down next to Eve 'Oh good so Zachary is still hanging out with us,' he thought he looked around the small clearing they were in 'I wonder where he got to though.'
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Ian listened to richard as he was thinking how it would go. He wasn;t sure a bout a lot of things in this plan however he was told that the his friends would fall into a trap. He had an idea how he would plan the whole thing but he needed to get a few things clear, as he heard richard say if he would have any questions left. ''Uh Yeah I have, when my friends are caught into the trap and stuff uh what are you going to do to them, and I have a plun but do you have someone with illusion magic or something to make it look like I am beat up?'' My plan is to say that when we were seperated I against side of the mountain and then fell a huge way down and stuff, I will lure them into the cave telling them that I found something really interesting and not sure what it is. But I would only be able to do that for when they trust me but it will be ok I know how to let them trust me'' Ian said as he looked at the guildmaster and looked at the person who would be his new shadow as he gave him a wink and then looked at the guildmaster again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 2:48 pm

All seemed to be asleep around until Eve reached out to pet Fang, then retracted her hand inside her cozy sleeping bag. Eyes closed, she looked the very picture of peace, the shadow of serenity cast over her face, looking exactly as though she were asleep. No one else seemed willing to be getting up now.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Rose studied the map closely as she tried to figure out what it was. She remembered seeing the crest somewhere but couldn't pinpoint where from. As she read the writing she rolled her eyes involuntarily. 'who the hell do these people think they are' she thought to herself as she looked back at the moving rings. She couldn't figure out what it meant but she hadn't had any leads in a while she stuff the paper inside her armour nd decided to head towards the mountain ranges that she could just about see on the horizon. 'what do i have to lose' the moment that thought popped into her head she set off running. She knew she had to be prepared for anything. It wasn't everyday that she received such ominous notes, but when she did it always led to some sort of trouble, besides if anything the crest alone was enough to stir her curiosity.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Bane raised his lip as if he was about to snarl baring his teeth especially his sharp canines that were a prominent mark that his magic was that of a dragonslayer. He hadn't liked the way the rookie winked at him. "Who needs illusions. I am sure there is someone around here willing to add a few more bruises to those that you are already sporting from your initiation." He said from the Masters side.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 12:08 am

Fang layed there for a few minutes after Eve pet him then he got up yawned and shook him self awake. He looked around and spied a nearby burned rat he walked over to it lied down and started to eat it.

Zachary tossed and turned in his sleep in the middle of a horrible dream.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 13 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next