HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 9:30 pm

NEW POSTING ORDER

The Alpha Centauri
Kai Raiko
~Ian~
Flamelunar
Thaloden
WeatherWarrior

Fujin looked in the same direction as Fang towards where he had saw the light on the mountain and now being sunset he could see it clearly. "Hunting illegal guild master and his bands of bandits and thieves. Got separated by a Strix and a storm." he told Zachary as he walked over to Eve and handed her a pair of gloves that weren't fingerless and seemed to be insulated "I have a feeling he...she...it's body temperature matches it's feelings so I'd feel better if you wore these in case so you burn yourself." he explained before eating some air (looks like he is taking a deep breath) creating a vacuum for a moment "I'm going to check out that light at the mountain where that howl came from you guys set up camp here so I can find you." he activated his spell again after muttering under his breath "storm dragon's flight..." he shot back up into the air flying into the tailwinds circling back around towards the mountain.

The conductor looking wizard moved the wand as if reaching the climax of the music piece, the blades began to spin around him in the opposite direction that Ian was flying slicing the energy balls in half whenever one got close to him.

The unnamed salamander continued making purring sounds in Eve's arms.

Richard watched Ian's progress from the guild hall where it was busy with people making bets amongst other illegal activities. Dust and to others stood at his side as he sat in his throne like chair. the other was a dark-skinned woman with bird like features (i.e. sharp nose, beady eyes) and clothes that seemed to be made of feathers woven together and the other one was a nineteen year old boy with a pale skin tone, white hair and blood red eyes. "If he survives and makes it amongst us Roseleaf you will be keeping an eye on him until he leaves the compound as Siren as done for you. but when he wishes to leave you will knock him out so he has no recollection of how to get here, I'll guide him back with our prey through the runes provide by Dust."

The pink tattoo's created from Kai's magic spread to the Vulcan's in his line of sight. The blade plunged into the chest that almost reached Kai as twelve other fully grown Vulcans fell to the ground adding to the bodies and blood that had began to pile up as the Vulcans continued to flood towards the duo.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Ian could see that the`blade started to spin the other way, as he cursed under his breath. All his balls of energy where sliced through and none of them hit the target. It was then that he was able to feel the meteor become less and the spell began to flicker. He landed back on the ground and he stopped glowing. His magic had depleted. He looked at the four swords, and had been afraid that it come to this. That sword man thing probably had a lot of magic left since he knew the kind of magic which he was using did not take much out of you. He just had to finish this with combat. He began to ran towards the person that was controlling the swords. He had to watch out that none of the swords would be able to hit him or he would not be around anymore to tell the tale. He did not think the guild master would have any mercy with him so he just needed to take care of himself.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Eve nodded her thanks and donned the gloves, now freely bending down to try and touch the salamander. Iona managed to edge like an inch closer, but hovered about. She did seem fascinated by the reptile. Kikiah looked slightly injured on Eve's behalf, but couldn't possibly deny the 'walking information station' part.
~
Serena stumbled as she was pushed. Trotting ahead a few steps, she stopped. Enough. "Perhaps I could help if you just tell me what's going on." She said in a surprisingly strong tone. Whether or not he replied, she would turn around after a few minutes (Next post). The opening shone a single shaft of light in their general direction.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Zachary watched as Fujin took off into the air and quickly disappeared he stared at the sky for a few minutes thinking about what Fujin had said. He nodded to himself he decided to help them anyway he could then he looked over at fang. He reached down and scratched him behind the ear then gave him a quick hand signal telling him he could do what he wanted. Fang stood up walked next to eve and lied down next to her "she sure has a way with animals" Zachary thought smiling. He stood there for a couple of minutes thinking about how to get a conversation going then he got an idea "do you want to see something cool" he asked grinning.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 am

Bane had been watching the test of the rookie since the beginning. He had scoffed at the fight between the young black dragon and the human.  Venoxus would have never have fallen to just some human nor would any dragon that had an ounce of pride for being a dragon then again this one was still young and hadn’t become the truly mighty beast that it’s specie is . He practically had snarled as that line of thought lead him to the events around Venoxus’ death.  As Bane watched the rookie kill the dragon a small smile had graced his face. Bane took satisfaction from the dragon’s demise. He had wanted to slay it himself when he had found out the Master had had the creature, just to rid the world of another these creatures that destroy lives and families.  But he had followed the orders the Master had given him so he had reined in his ferocity and stayed his hand.

He watched as the rookie moved on to fight the doll mage. A wicked grin had spread across his face as he remembered his own trail to get into the guild. The Master had chosen a wind mage to fight him. Normally that would have made the fight more difficult for Bane but fortunately for him they had fought in a room not much unlike the one Ian was fighting in now.  The wind magic could easily have dispersed his poison into the rest of the air but seeing at the circulation of air from the room to any other area was low all Bane had to do was fill the whole room with his poison since that would make it useless to disperse the poison throughout the confined room. Bane’s face became impassive as he continued to watch the rookie as he pulled himself back to reality from his musings of the past.

“As you will it Master, It shall be done.” replied Bane bowing his head and crossing his right arm over his chest at the Masters command, his attention not leaving the viewing lacrima. The newcomer, it appeared, was running out of magic judging by the flickering of the mages spell. This would be over soon; the rookie would have to end it now or, with no magic, face a mage that could still bring his entire magical energy to bear against his foe.  The rookie would need a miracle in Bane’s mind to get out of the situation he had put himself in. But even with his lack of faith in the rookie pulling out of this intact Bane didn’t count him out yet. Venoxus taught him that much. After all you don’t turn your back on prey just because you managed to poison it, guaranteeing its death, lest it bite you while you while your guard is down in the midst of its death throes.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Most of the vulcans were killed apart from the ones luckily enough to be within the gaps of the blades. They howled at the duo engraved but unable to move forward.

Fujin began to descend to the cave with the light coming from it in the side of the mountain, soon finding Kai and Serena, and saw the the Vulcans that were still alive. He swooped down as a blur, he pulled out one of his katana electricity sparked as he pulled it out of the scabbard, arcing around him and from him resembling the wings he shaped the stream of air coming from his back allowing them to be seen for a few seconds once he arrived next to Kai he preformed a forward stab "Lightning Arc Storm Dragon's Spear Talon!" Lighting shot forward through the gaps I between the blades killing the few Vulcan that escaped Kai's wrath. He then floated backwards and landed in between the two of the giving them both space from him "Kai, Serena!" He exclaimed sounding a little out of breath after using the lightning aspect of his magic ".....thank god you two are safe." He realises how many blades Kai has put into the cave, placed his hand on the wall and rubbing it "...that's not good, how long can you keep those up for?"

Two of the wizard's blades (the one with earth around it and the one with ice around it) sunk into the ground and then the ground became extremely muddy as jagged boulders came up from the ground trying to strike Ian.

The salamander stopped purring and burped letting a small wisp out of its mouth, if then yawned and settled back down as it went back to purring as steam and a few weak flames (not strong enough to set anything on fire or to burn anything)

A bandit walks up to Dust and hands him a note, he raises the note to his forehead before whispering into Richard's ear ".....if anything else should happen inform me but other wise just observe them."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Ian almost was not able to dodge the bolders that were coming to him. This was really hard but it had one advantage, two of the swords were getting still in the ground. This made him able to at least have two swords gone of the four. He was tempted to pick one and try to kill the one who was controlling them but he then knew that it wouldn't work cause the man or orchestra leader or whatever he was would have been able to control the sword probably even in his hand. He just ran forward as he was closer now and he got out his fist trying to hit him in the face as he hoped he would be able to knock him away and be able to get that stick out of his hand. That would be a good thing cause then he could at least put him down or at least break the stick.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Kikiah followed the trail of Fujin as he took off, then averted her gaze to the salamander. Flexing and swirling her fingers, she formed a small ball of water. Crystal clear liquid pulsating into a set form. So pretty. Mesmerized by her own power. Iona leaped back a couple of steps as the salamander burped. All this stress wasn't going to do good to her nerves.
~
Serena nearly jumped when Kai suddenly slumped over her. But she didn't jerk when someone randomly came flying in. Oh. Fujin. "...Get you out of here? A-All right. I'll try." Pulling him closer and inching towards the door, she concentrated on unfurling her wings.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 6:43 am

Zachary watched as Kikiah created a ball of crystal clear water and his grin turned into a smile as he watched it "Hydro magic huh" he said to himself softly admiring it's beauty "well I guess it's my turn" he said in his head puling out nixes key "open gate of the Canis Minor Nix" he said turning the key making a magic circle appear then Nix appeared. "Nix this is Eve Iona and Kikiah Eve Iona and Kikiah this is Nix" he said introducing them to each other. Nix waved hi to them "and sorry for being so abrupt with my magic but it's kind of in our contract" Zachary said gesturing to Nix.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Bane narrowed is eyes at what he heard Dust say to the Master. It didn't sit well if with Bane. Bane did not question it thou. If there Master a problem the Master would take action. On that line of thought Bane frowned what had dust done with the dragon's blood. He hadn't seen him give it to the Master. Then again it could have been taken directly to whatever purpose the dragon's blood was going to be used for. For that matter what was the Master planning to use the dragon's blood for? Venoxus had taught him the uses for dragon's blood but those uses required a dragon or dragon slayer, and he had seen one of them first hand after Venoxus' death. Had this man discover another use for humans thou? As for Dust he he was the top dog, as reluctant as Bane to admit that. So he kept his mouth shut as he continued to watch the rookie.

And there it was the last ditch effort on the rookies part to finish it. A bid for the holder type mage or the baton. "What is your opinion on him so far Siren?" asked Bane not taking his blood red eyes off of the viewing lacrima. His own opinion wasn't that high so far. He had yet to see how the rookie would be able to survive if they fought as a team. His magic wasn't the friendliest of magics.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Fujin walked to the edge of the cave "Keep on my tail, I'll be able to lead you back to the others." He closed his eyes as the wind blew in their direction and ate a for a few seconds to keep his flight spell active. He then jumped off of the cave's small ledge and shot skyward and hovered just before reaching the tailwinds. (I don't know if Serena can see the air waves or air currents but if she can she would be seeing wings looking like they are made of a sliver ribbon."

The Salamander began watching Iona as it tilted its head curious of her and why she jumped back.

The conductor wizard quickly shot the last two swords into the ground the air one caused a splashed of mud hitting Ian's feet pulling them into the mud followed by the fire sword turing the mud rock-hard preventing Ian from getting any closer. The earth and fire sword rose from the ground, merged together formed a glowing metal blade with energy that looked like fire which fixed itself to the end of his conductors wand as he slowly walked forward.

Siren looked at Bane as if she just woke up as she ruffled her feathers and yawned "I'm not too sure," she responded "when I first met him he didn't use his magic and didn't seem like a threat but now after seeing him fight I don't know what to think of him apart from he is stronger then I thought." Her feathered clothes settled back down "I'm more surprised that Richard didn't take interest in the other two boys, you know that one who made lightning and could roar and smelt like a dragon..." She bit the bottom of her lip and brought her finger curled up to it and pressed it against it " and that boy who could threw those pink blades..." She smiled as if feeling pleasure as she placed her hand on the side of stomach where a fe scars could be seen.

Dust leaned to Richard a second time after receiving a second not and whispered to Richard a second time "Get an earth wizard out there to stabilise the cave we can't lose our progress. If the cave collapses before the wizard gets there construct a tunnel to retrieve anything that hadn't been destroyed." Dust nodded before leaving.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Ian had ran towards the conducter when he had seen that the swords had gone into the ground, it had turned into mud? It made his movements slower however he had not expected it to harden so quickly. He tryed to keep out of it but knew he wouldn't have a chance. It was impossible to get out of it. Then he saw that the two swords merged. ''Ah come on'' He said as he stood there silent, trying to regain a bit of magic power, he knew it had been depleted but he only needed a very small bit. If he would be able to gather a bit of magic energy he would be able to put his plan into motion. He could see the conducter slowly coming to him he was acting like he was paniciking but everyone was going excately to plan.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 9:15 am

Iona continued to evilly eye the salamander, as though it were a ticking time bomb and was liable to explode any moment. The intriguing glance the reptile just threw at her didn't seem to get any sort of reaction. She just stood rooted.
~
(Yes, she can see air currents, and can use them, but not very skillfully.)
As her feathery wings unfurled, she took a running leap off the cliff. The wings flapped frantically under the weight of two. They barely carried Serena over a high cliff safely. At an unfortunate moment, the 12 year old realized what a terrible grip she was holding Kai in. At an uncomfortable angle. At least he wouldn't fall. But it hampered her flying. She gave up, and spreading out the appendages, began to glide perilously low. It would carry them father, provided they didn't crash into the underbrush just below their heels. She looked up and squinted. Fujin seemed pretty high up.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Zachary sighed as the three of them seemed to be in there own worlds "sorry Nix they seem to be focused on something else at the moment I'll call you back later" Nix nodded as Zachary sliced his key thru the air closing the gate and causing Nix to disappear in a shower of light. "Now what should I do" Zachary thought to himself looking towards the forest "I think I'll go climb something" he thought walking to the tree line he searched for a few minutes before finding the perfect tree that was about a little over half a bow shot from the girls. He got ready and quickly climbed the tree and was soon about ten feet where he found a strong branch he could sit. He hefted himself on to the branch and put his back against the truck truck looking out into the distance

While Zachary was climbing the tree Fang got up and stretched before heading off into the forest looking for something to eat.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Bane's pupils silted at the mention of what sounded like another dragon slayer. "I am probably the reason he didn't choose the lightning mage. Sounds like a dragon slayer to me and you know how I feel about other slayers and dragons." Bane thought back to all his lessons that his foster mother had taught him. "As for the mage with pink blades I can't think of what it could be, thou it is possible that it is a lost magic like the dragon slayer magic"

Bane raised an eye brow. 'Progress on what?' he thought to himself as he watched the rookie panic. Bane shook his head at the conductor mage. "If he lives I might kill him for his stupidity. He has this in the bag why go in and kill him with the blade when you can use the blade from a distance" Bane stated rubbing his forehead at his guild member's stupidity or lack of common sense.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 am

Fujin seeing that Serena was flying way too low to make it away from the collapsing cave's debris that would be fired out maybe causing a rock slide he swooped down and put Kai's free arm round his own neck positioning him self so that he would be carrying most of Kai's weight. H e raised the three of the higher into the air allowing them to catch more of the wind so they could move along farther faster. When they were just half way point to the group he herd what sounded like a rock slide coming from behind them.
(ok then Sol then I guess Serena would just see Fujin's "wings" so to speak made out of a blurred slivery-blue light)

The Salamander sneezed out a few small harmless flames and embers before settling back down into Eve's arms purring once again.

The conductor wizard now a foot away swung his "sword towards Ian's neck aiming to get a clean decapitation execution.

Siren shrugged ruffling her feathers slightly at Bane's comment "I guess so..." when Bane commented on the fight she swayed her finger side to side in the way a mother would say no, no, no to a child "tsk, tsk, tsk Bane do you really think Richard would let you do that after all you already proven your self and well that is just how Charles is, he is self centred and has turn everything he does into a performance with him in the spotlight. this is just his way of getting a big finale."

A short hairy Dwarf like man burst out of a boulder and watched the three wizards the recon was watching..."Humph, recon my ass if they be anythin' their al' jus' Dust's henchmen..." the man grumbled to him self as he walked in to the cave and stabilized the inside of it before the front of it was blocked off by the rockslide. Now being pitch black the man took out a small glass bottle and shook it before it began to glow brightly with glow-worms angrily stirring inside the glass. he covered his fist in pebbles and smashed his way through the pink blades which were no longer glowing and hopping over the dead Vulcan bodies killed either by the blades or by some fallen rocks that had fell before he arrived like a rabbit before reaching the back of the cave where he placed his hand on a wall as it opened up to show a cellar with shelves full of vials full of red liquid going on for miles into the mountain.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 8:21 pm

This was the chance he needed. He could see the conductur get closer to him as the swords were now stuck to hit orchestra thingy and he swun it around aiming for Ian's neck however this is what he had hoped that he would do. He had stored enough magic for one move, He first ducked to be sure to sword would not hit his neck as he put his hand out. ''Heavenly palm'' He said as a strong bolt of energy was shot to the neck of the conducter which was vey close to him. This had to hit, it just had too otherwise he would really be doomed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Serena felt Kai's weight shift to Fujin's shoulders and gratefully fluttering her wings, soared high enough to fly level and catch any possible thermals. Ominous rumbling sounds erupted from behind, but she daren't look. Just concentrating on keeping her wings for as long as she could, she glided on.
~
"What, has it caught a cold?" Iona tilted her head, long red hair flowing down one side. It had been sneezing an awful lot. "...'It' is a salamander, and it's name in underway." Kikiah chipped in. "So what do I call it then?" Iona raised an eyebrow. "...Atleast call it 'it' with some respect, not with a voice either trembling, or dripping with sarcasm, or fake friendliness, or false concern." Kikiah retorted.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Zachary continued looking out in the distance thinking about random things then he caught movement out of the corner. He looked over and saw Fang come out of the woods with an unlucky squirrel in his mouth. He watched as Fang walked right bellow where he was siting and started to eat. He watched for a couple of seconds then turned his gaze to the girls and watched them for a few minutes then he looked up and stared at the sky making random images out of the clouds.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 am

"and that performance could easily be the death of him on a mission" replied Bane as the rookie ducked and his fist shot the cosmic energy of his magic."I am not saying he can't choose to be dramatic or graceful in the execution of his moves and spells. I am saying that when he strings them together into a 'performance' he should not let logical fly out the window in what he does"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 pm

The sun had set and the stars began to appear one by one, Fujin frowned after seeing Kai had passed out but it quickly left his face as his eyes began to search the ground with his eyes looking for the group, suddenly a could obstructed their vision as they passed through it until Fujin whistle softly dispersing the cloud and clearing their flight path. He spotted the group underneath them a little bit a head of them thanks to the small flash of light made by the Salamander's fiery sneeze. He then guided Serena back down to the ground and hovered taking Kai's full weight allowing Serena to land first.

The blast of energy blacked the conductor's face and made his hair stood up straight looking as if a child's practical joke bomb just went off in his face. The energy around the blade faded as it fell to the ground to Ian's left. The conductor fell backwards and onto the ground knocked out...but dust didn't appear this time to remove the wall...

"Well Charles is the exact same, I guess they like to look good while they smash each others brains to a pulp." Siren shrugged at Bane's comment before seeing the conductor wizard fall to the ground thanks to the final energy blast and she smiled "well now looks like I got some winnings to collect, looks like my bet proved me wrong." She smirked before turning to walk off.
Richard kept watching the lacrima as if interested with something this trial something that was only ever shown to those who were in his booth with him at this time with the exception of Dust and the most recent before Ian's test being Bane's test.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 12 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next