HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
thaloden
thaloden

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 3:19 am

"Hi Kikiah" Zachary greeted back "well last night I went for a walk in the forest and decided to sleep in a tree" Zachary said answering her first question then he got a confused look on his face. "wait I thought I saw her when I was walking up" he said looking at Serena for the first time "but I thoug....." he said becoming silent completely confused.

Fang continued following the scent of the bone marrow looking for it's source while listening for any sounds that would mean anyone or anything was near by.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 2:46 pm

"Yea that map you have has the dragon hunter's scent all over it and by scent I mean a weak coating of a poison fatal to all dragons covering it. It's too weak to actually kill me or any dragon but it works as a weak repellent." Fūjin explain still having one hand on his swords hilt "So if you are going to kill me go ahead and try it wouldn't be the first time, but if not then I'll be on my way." Fūjin turned to leave and took a few steps before looking back "...oh yea as far as my other assassins go....you're pretty cute.....anyhow..."

Fang finds a small cave covered by a bush in the small cliff

The light at the end of the cave was a small lantern hooked on the wall....the cave looked like a dead end.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Time skip
Ian was beaten up, he could feel the pain but it would only make it more believe able him and his story. He wasnt beaten up too much but it looked like he was badly hurt, it only needed some more acting. He nodded to the person richard had asked to help him if things went wrong and went to the ground crawling and acting really well that he was in pain as he came closer to the group wanting to scare them.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 pm

"...Wait." Eve leaned forward to grab hold of Fang's fur. Wishing there was a collar to hold onto, she kept her grip on the canine's fur. She eyed the cave in looming large in front of them, then released her grip. She trusted in the instincts of the animals.

The sister's exchanged glances and said nothing. Zachary was confused. They were confused. At such times of confusion, it was best to keep their peace.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 10:17 am

Rose looked at the map curiously, "well im sorry to disappoint you, but I dont know where I got this map from" As she spoke she held her hands up innocently, at the boys last comment she rolled her eyes a little and then stepped forward a little. "So why are you all alone little dragon slayer?" she asks looking around slowly, all the time watching the boy out of the corner of her eye.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Bane stood high in the branches in a tree down wind of the rookie. The rookies old group was suppose to have a dragon slayer in it and if he caught Bane's scent their little trap would be ruined. Bane idly wondered what types of mages were in this group. He only had been truly informed about the dragonslayer and the pink ethereal blade wielding mages.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Zachary stood there confused looking from girl to girl trying to process everything then he caught something out of the corner of his eye and turned snapping out of his confusion. His eyes widened as he saw someone extremely beat up crawling towards them. He took a quick step back upon seeing this startled then he took a few steps forward seeing he was badly hurt. "Are you okay" he asked unsure what to do.

(EdIT)Fang stopped when Eve grabbed him then when she let go he looked up at her waiting for her to do something.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 pm

"Getting a breakfast and some herbs to hopefully wake up my friend who could be in a coma...." Fujin said as he continued to walk away, the Salamander sat backward on his shoulder and it was watching the girls every move. He didn't really care if she was going to try and kill him he would be able to fend her off and make a break for it before she knew what happened, he smirked at the girls comment but made sure for her not to distract him "Before you call someone little you might want to get a reality check."

As Kai would search the dead end he would find a few of the stones at the bottom were lose and that it was covered in a thick layer of smashed stones that were turned to dust along with a weird section of the wall of the cave to the left that bulged out slightly.

Fang would discover a large under ground cavern the smell of bone marrow was know heavy and inside the cavern it was as warm as the hot springs.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:45 am

*The posting order is going to be changed to those most able to post posting first from after @Jake Ryder
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Rose smirks at the boys comment "well i may be short, but it simply makes it easier to hunt, but i shall help you collect the things you need for your friend" she says with a sweet smile on her face and holding her empty hands up. she knew that she would have to try and kill this boy at some point, but she couldn't risk endagering another person's life who most likely was just a normal wizard, by killing the person who is obviously looking for a way to help him. 'besides I'm sure I will be able to get him on his own at some point if I can gain his trust' she thought as she slowly stepped towards him.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Bane had caught the scent of others in the forest and followed the scent from the treetops until he spotted the group of mages that were suppose to be the rookies associates. There was three girls and a boy. Bane frowned there were suppose to be more. The master wouldn't be pleased with the failure of getting them all. Bane stayed down wind of them in the treetops debating the best way to lure them to the target location.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am

Eve continued to eye the cave. If she got in a fix, she could handle herself. Releasing her grip on the canine's fur, she met it's eyes and continued forward.

Kikiah's, Iona's and Serena's widened simultaneously as someone crawled out from the foliage, apparently hurt. Kikiah was the first to spring to her feet and wrestle the bag off. Iona was second, as Serena took her time getting rid of the warm bag. The blue haired lass quickly sprang up and scooted closer. Okay, okay. First aid. Er. Give the wounded person plenty of breathing space...and, er...

"Hey, Eve--" Kikiah broke off. She'd forgotten Eve wasn't here. In fact, where was she? Why wasn't she back yet? Her concern for the injured person was quickly overlapped by worry for her sister. She averted her gaze from the horizon back to the individual. Quickly sweeping her eyes over him for any potentially fatal wounds that might need immediate attention, she looked around for any water source from where she could water for any apparent necessities.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 am

Zachary froze for a moment as the three girls broke into action then he took a few steps forward and kneeled down to get a better look at the wounded person. "It doesn't look like he has any broken bones" he thought looking him up and down trying to remember what to do next.

Fang stayed right next to Eve ready to warn her if he heard anything.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 pm

He couldn't seem to be able to find anyone as he looked the person that was following him. He needed to find fujin. He knew that the girls that were with them and maybe even the other persons they traveled with might not believe his story. What happened didn't sound like it would be able to be real, however he knew fujin would also have his doubts but at least he knew that he would believe him. Finally he found a few people, he knew who they were they had traveled with them earlier. He smirked inside his mind, 'ok time to use you're amazing acting skills' he thought to himself which he knew where real. ''No I ... I am not ok'' He said very dreadfull and sounded like he was in a lot of pain. ''It just came out of nowhere'' He said and his face began to become pale but that was nno acting that was just cause the wounds really badly hurt.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 am

Iona jumped. Kikiah was busy fluidly moving her hands in graceful gestures. A flow of water came wafting through the air, supplied by some unseen stream, perhaps far beyond the cover of foliage. Swirling her arms, the water quickly obeyed her gestures. Face turned away from the wounded person, utter concentration on the water, she asked, "Is he bleeding from anywhere? I have water if it needs to cleaned out."

"I think we have first-aid kits in our bags." Serena said quietly as she rummaged through the stuffed bags. Spilling out half a dozen things in producing the rectangular white boxes with large red crosses on it, Iona whined in despair. "Watch it, Mom packed all that with a lot of difficulty." Flapping her hands like her hair was on fire, she picked up everything and started stuffing it back in.

Serena ignored her and turning her pale blue eyes on the person, shuffled closer timidly and opened the box with a quiet click. Picking out some cotton and setting aside chloroform, a loofah of fruit fiber and some disinfectant, she quickly dabbed some water on the cotton and moved closer.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 pm

@MegaAbsol please wait for my post next time this will serve as a warning.

New posting order:

The Alpha Centauri
Jake Ryder
elimaimassacre
WeatherWarrior
MegaAbsol
thaloden
Daemon Chase

Fujin continued to walked back towards where he and the rest of his friends had set up camp after being reunited the day before, he responded to the girl still not turning around to face her an still kept a hand on his katana to be ready to defend at a seconds moment."Nope, I already gathered all the herbs and roots I need to make the medicine........."

As Kai tried to move the bulge in the wall a stony arm would emerge from it and swing a punch towards Kai.

As Eve and Fang ventured deeper into the small cave it would widen and after awhile became large enough for Eve to stand and walk up right while at the same time as they went deeper the temperature rose also.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 am

Bane watched from the trees as the rookie had meet back up with this group. He watched as one of the girls rummaged through a bag to pull out what Bane assumed was a first aid kit of Ian

(I am assuming I can do this cause of posting rules)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 am

(Right. Sorry, Alpha.)

Eve slowly probed deeper into the rocky surroundings. Straightening up, a welcome relief from her previous position of bending, she looked around warily. It was getting warmer. She was sure the canine in front of her would be uncomfortable with the rising temperatures as well. Picking the bottle hanging at her waist, she checked the contents. Nearly full. Splashing half of it over the dog and half over herself, this gave both of them a chance to cool down. Now nearly completely sure she should backtrack and call her sister's, she took a quick decision on her feet. Against it. She moved on in furthur.

Serena flinched a bit. Was it just her or did they feel like they were being watched? She exchanged mute glances with her sisters. Iona was too busy, Kikiah was too focused. But both of them looked uneasy. They both momentarily looked up and all three of their gazes met. They each curtly nodded, as though they had communicated telepathically. But however, they did nothing more than continue with what they were doing.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 pm

(sorry for the delay haven't had internet the past couple of days)
Rose pouted slightly while stepping forward she smiles sweetly.
"i think we got off on the wrong foot"placing her hand out towards you "in rose"
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 am

Zachary watched the sisters they seemed to have the first aide thing down so he decided to keep his calm figure out what happened and keep him conches. "what came out of nowhere" Zachary asked the wounded person.

Fang licked some of the water Eve had splashed on him of then continued to follow right beside her slightly cooler and happier.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Ian looked at the people who were busy for him and smirked in his mind. He would have to wait till they were done treating him before he could make his move. He wondered how long it would take before he could trap them.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 20, 2014 6:21 pm

"I think we got off how we suppose to dragon hunter...." Fujin stated as he continued to walk "My name is Fujin... he continued to walk but stopped suddenly looking at their destroyed first camp site as recalled the events here and began to wonder if the wolf pups were alright.

"You got some nerve coming here and moving other peoples rocks you punk." a raspy, grittily came from the bulge in the wall as it moved out from the wall and rocks began to fall off revealing a short rather plump dwarf of a man in a miner's attire with the Crimson Tear guild crest located on his helmet. the Dwarf then let out a left hook towards Kai as he was getting up though it looked like the dwarfs arm was stretching.

the tunnel of the first cave suddenly ended leading into a giant underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites all over the place, the floor seemed to be covered in bones that had be crushed. there seemed to be one full skeleton trapped in a indent of the wall a little to Eve's left trapped there by boulders.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 15 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next