HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
Leosan
Leosan

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 8:25 pm

In the other side of the forest Leo Kantura, A black dressed individual was training in the forest, he usually tried keeping it quiet during the night so he doesn't wake up any creatures that lived in that forest. He trained quietly until he became a bit sick of normal sword play,he targeted a nearby tree, "Dragon Slayer Blaze Cannon," he said before blasting a powerful blast of flames causing the tree to explode, and a loud sound that echoed in the distance. "oops," he said, "over did that," he said looking at the burned trees, " absorbed the flames putting out the fire before it started spread.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 pm

(sorry for the late post. I couldn't find the site until now thanks to the domain change any how...)

Fujin reassured Ian he would wake him up when it was his turn for night watch and thank everybody else as well, and respectfully turned down the chocolate that Kikiah had passed around and just sat next to the fire with the egg and wolf pups in his lap, closed his eyes and began listening to the world around him, there had been no wind since before he had cooked the dinner. as he sat there crossed legged the lullaby rattled around his mind bring back sad memories.
it was a while before he opened his eyes again to see a flock of owls flying away into the night sky with the sound of a faint boom in the distance, but he passed no heed of it seeing how there was no smoke and according to the rumours Ian had the Crimson Tear guild hall was actually in the mountains. he sighed with the pain of the lullaby in his brain and decided to get it out of his system by singing it, he looked up at the full moon bringing back even more memories before he couldn't take any more he began to sing starting off a little shaky:

"little child, be not afraid
though rain pounds harshly against the glass
like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
I am here tonight

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flash
illuminates your tear-stained face
I am here tonight

and someday you'll know
that nature is so
the same rain that draws you near me
falls on rivers and land
on forests and sand
makes the beautiful world that you'll see
in the morning

though storm clouds mask your beloved moon
and its candlelight beams, still keep pleasant dreams
I am here tonight

though wind makes creatures of our trees
and their branches to hands, they're not real, understand
and I am here tonight

for you know, once even I was a
little child, and I was afraid
but a gentle someone always came
to dry all my tears, trade sweet sleep for fears
and to give a kiss goodnight

well now I am grown
and these years have shown
that rain's a part of how life goes
but it's dark and it's late
so I'll hold you and wait
'til your frightened eyes do close

and I hope that you'll know...

everything's fine in the morning
the rain'll be gone in the morning
but I'll still be here in the morning"

as he sang the wolf pups woke up and began howling along with the tune causing him to cry a little. suddenly his egg jiggled and a crack appear on the shell as sharp stream of scolding hot air shot out of it as cracks spread all over it causing the shell to explode in a burst of steam, sounding similar to a egg being dropped on the ground (in other words not load). once the steam cleared there on top of a pile of egg shell shards was a crimson red lizard with steam coming off it's skin. the wolf pups sniffed the creature before it opened it's eyes and coughed up a white cloud of smoke in the pup's face.
Fujin smiled as he cradled the lizard in his arms as the pups ran back into the forest after hearing a distant howl, then a familiar scent caught his nose...the scent of the meat he cooked for dinner had been pushed into the forest and the sky above it...but that's not what worried him, the owls that had flown into the sky there was only one left and it was flying straight towards them all he could tell know from the incoming shadow was that it was big and sure in hell wasn't an owl. Fujin placed his hands over the lizard's 'ears' took a deep breath as if he was about to use sky dragons roar and whistled an ear aching sound to wake up the rest of their camp before rolling to the side protecting the lizard as the creature landed causing a massive dust cloud upon impact stood what seemed to be a mix of a giant vulture and owl with blood and feathers staining it's beak.

(the lullaby lyrics are one big link to it being sung on youtube to those who actually want to listen to it.)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Ian went to the comfy bed. This was his favorite time of the day. He might be lazy but he loves a soft bed and he misses his soft warm bed. He had heared some rumors that when you join a guild you can go into an own room. He closed his eyes and slowly felk afsleep thinking about the many guilds that were in fiore wondering if they would all join a diffrent one and be torn apart.

He was awoken from a great dream by a terrifying weird screech. He instantely shot up and ran out of the tent seeing the boy shooting some weird colour blades. " so this are the emotion bladed huh." He said to himself seeing that it didnt hit the creature it was very nimble and easily dodged ut. "I think someone doesnt want us coming closer" ian said to fujin as he tapped him in the shoulder.

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 11:59 am

The four girls jolted awake. What was that? Eve got up slightly slower than the others. It was a birds cry, sounded like a gyrfalcons, but terribly distorted. And looking up, it looked...different, to say the least. A grotesque mix of a vulture and an owl. She tried using her fauna power to control the vulture, but the most it did was turn it's head towards her. So her power didn't work on it, at least to some extent. She got out slowly. her other sisters had already furiously wriggled and worked their way out.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 pm

(24hrs have passed leosan has been skipped)

Fujin saw Kai trying to fight the bird and once he felt Ian tap him on his should he walked over to a bolder and let the lizard hide underneath it before speaking to it in dragon's tongue (how dragons speak to other animals basically a bunch of hiss', clicks and chirps.) "Hide there." and then walked back to Ian speaking normally again. "that thing is a Strix, they are usually small man eating owls but this one must have been enhanced with magic giving it the look of a vulture and it's giant size."
Fujin drew his two katanas and small arcs of electricity bounced around the metal mixed with dead dragon scales, he walked towards it slowly as the wind picked up blowing from behind him but when saw the Stix turn it's attention to the girls before it even began attacking them he began to sprint until he was a few feet away from and then bellowed at the top of his voice "LIGHTNING ARC STORM DRAGON'S ROAR!" only to himself was speaking English as to the others all they would hear is the roar of an enraged dragon coming from his mouth carrying a spiral vortex of air and lightning which the sound of would echo through the mountains.
the blast hit the owl causing it to stumble back before turning it's attention to Fujin and began to screech at him as Fujin just roared back (no spells coming from his mouth) and lighting arc all over and out of his body making him look more like a threat.

the strix flew up in the air before slamming down on the ground flapping it's massive wings creating a wind stronger then any gale force wind flying away as the wind it made picked up our young wizards scattering them across the area. Ian who's motives are unknown were sent off into the end of the west side of the forest towards the foot of the mountain, the wizard of a different time Kai and (one of Flamelunar's four sisters. you get to pick Flame) was blown down into the south east end of the forest landing in a lake. (Two of Flamelunar's four sisters. you get to pick Flame) get sent flying towards were the smoke was floating into the sky earlier (leosan location) in the North East end and finally Fujin using his swords to anchor himself down by stabbing them into the ground was blown back next to the bolder where the lizard laid hidden and protect underneath. upon seeing the shadow of a person he reach out and grabbed her hand(ends up being one of Flamelunar's four sisters. you get to pick Flame).

***time skip to about five moments after separation when the wind has died down

(nothing in bold will be changed as it was pre-planned plot)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 10:27 am

(To make it easier for everyone, Serena with Kai, Kikiah with Fujin and Iona and Eve with Leosan.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Ian was blown away by the force. He wasnt sure what had happened to the others the only thing he knew was that he was flying in the air. He turned around and coulde see the foot on the mountain closing by at an extremely fast rate. He covered his head like a boxer did in a boxing match as he fell himself falling and after a small while of flying through the air he could feel himself hit the ground hard as dust and some rock flew up due to the impact of him landing. He stood up and looked at himself as he brushed of some of the dust. No major injuries only some scratches and some of very small cuts but that was everything. He was glad that he didn't get a thing but then looked at the sky hoping he would see some of the others flying. He hoped they were safe and that none of them had gotten hurt. He looked around and looked up as he couldn't see the highest point, it was clouded as he just sat down and looked around a bit. It was then that he could hear footsteps from someone. He had enough magic left so he didn't think it would be a big threat to him but maybe it could be one of his friends, as he slowly walked towards the sound of the footsteps but then stopped. 'Maybe it is the cowboy' He thought as he looked around. ''Who is there'' He yelled as he waited for an reply and his voice echoud far. He hoped maybe one of his friends would be able to hear his yell and come look where he was.

(no one join Ian yet something is about to happen you will see what)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 pm

(Flamelunar and Leosan you have been skipped, you both missed your 24hr posting period)

Crimson Tear Arc
Chapter 2: The Separation

Fujin pulled the person into his arms after grabbing on to his sword in the ground keeping him from blowing away, though his lightning had dispersed the scorch marks on his skin and clothes were still present and his eyes were still glowing blue and could be seen through the dust clouds though they were softer then they were when he was trying to scare off the strix.

once the wind died down he finally got a look at who he caught, one of the sister he had befriend the same one he first met when he woke up in the church, "KIKIAH!" he almost shouted looking scarred and worried, he didn't know what happened to the rest of the group or if they were even alive...'no,'he thought to himself 'they are alive the whole lot of us are stubborn and wouldn't let some oversized chicken make them kick the bucket.'
The lizard came out from under the bolder Fujin had put it under, now getting a better look at it, it resembled a dragon but was wingless. Seeing that Fujin was worried it liked his hand burning a small bit of his skin and then babbled in dragons tongue not make since just baby talk.
he didn't feel the pain of the burn and turn his attention back to Kikiah "Kikiah are you OK? you're not hurt are you?"

West side foot of the mountain, forest border.

A man stepped out from behind a tree wearing a tattered poncho, his face covered by the shade made by the rim of a Stetson and shot Ian with a sleeping dart with a single shot gun that resembled a flare gun before in under a second it changed in a glow of red light and was replaced with a revolver which he fire sending a bolt of energy into the forehead of a forest Vulcan killing it. the man tied up Ian and carried him somewhere deep within the mountains. when Ian next woke up he would find himself inside a stone cell.

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 12:01 am

Ian looked around as he didn't see the source but felt a stinging pain in his neck as all got woozy and he felt light in his head as he turned to the source and saw some weird guy. He couldn't see if it was the cowboy or not but spots began to explode in front of his eyes and he fainted. Ian woke up on a cold ground, it was dark and he wondered where he was. He looked up as his sight was still cloudy but it would soon get better. He grapped the stone bars and he looked around searching for a person. ''Is someone here and why did u bring me here'' He said hearing his voice echo around in the cave.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Kikiah nodded, obviously shaken. "Y-yeah. I'm f-fine. W-where's Iona?! And Serena and Eve?" She looked around, her brow furrowed in worry.
~
"Aie! What was that?" Serena jumped a bit as the sphere struck her. Suddenly she felt...connected somehow. To her sister's. She was always close to them, but now, she felt how they felt, felt every movement, every feeling through their eyes. She shook her head. "...What did you just do to me?" Even though Eve had explained his magic to them, she didn't grasp the entire situation of his skill.
~
Iona and Eve fell through the air. All the sister's had taken gymnastics and acrobatics. While Eve neatly flipped through the air and landed on her feet like a cat, Iona only turned clumsily and crashed into a dozen branches before falling to the ground on her back. "I'm fine. Don't tell mom I've been bunking gym for soccer. Just...don't. 'Kay?" Not that she didn't go entirely. She did. Occasionally. When did she last go...? A...week ago? A month ago, was it? Iona groaned. Eve helped her to her feet, then swiveling heads around, evaluated their situation.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 am

(24hrs have passed and Leosan has been skipped. if he doesn't post again you can treat him as absent from the rp just like ~Ian~ and Kai were and like how Card, WaterxxTamer24 and Eridan Ampora currently are)

Fujin backed up slightly and let go of Kikiah, his glowing but dimming eyes couldn't make contact with hers "Sorry but I don't know..." He hung his head in shame "that Stix made a huge blast of air and most likely scattered us through out the forest." He would have been crying if he hadn't used them all up after singing the lullaby "I'm sorry if I just warned you all a little faster this probably never would have happened." Then he began to remember what he had told himself earlier and looked straight at her with watery eyes and lonely smile "But don't worry," He began to speak sounding a little shaky, adrenaline was wearing off and the pain was slowly raising "They are alive the whole lot of us are stubborn and wouldn't let some oversized chicken make them kick the bucket."
Storm clouds began to roll in lighting flashed in the distance followed by thunder's echo, the rain began to fall drop by drop. He grabbed Kikah's hand, ran to the trees for shelter he used his coat to protect the two of them from the rain when it really began pouring just before they reached the tree and once there he sat down at the foot of the tree trunk. The lizard was slowly scampering after them and as each drop of rain hit it a wisp of steam would fly off it's back, it stopped just before the tree blocked the rain and began to roll in the grass causing steam to fly everywhere. Fujin smiled but it faded quickly as in the back of his head he asked himself a question which caused him to feel regret 'Is ok for me to feel happy, after I failed and betrayed everybody's trust. it is okay for me to feel happy just because I'm not alone?' He saw lightning strike where he had left his swords in the ground and watched as the arcs danced between and around them, the sorrow in his thoughts slowly crawled into his eyes showing how he felt no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

*** unknown location in the mountains

The sound of a match striking and lighting filled the cell once Ian had calmed down and in the darkest corner of the cell of illuminated for the briefest of moments, the man wearing a tattered poncho and Stetson was sitting on a stone stool, used the match to light a cigar and he dropped it letting it die as soon as it hit the cave floor. "Why did I bring you here?" his voice was rough and sounded middle aged as he talked he took several puffs of the cigar "Because I want the next event for your friends to be a predicament. We've been watching you for a while, I've been watching you since you survived my little walk in town...so you can take a guess where you may fit into all this...Ian..."

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Ian could see the man due to the sigar and the lightning in the sky. He listened to the man carefully. ''You knew I had my doubts didn't you'' Ian said as he said in an responds to the man. He knew what he meant and he had a feeling he had been followed but why him. Fujin and the girls had also survived the thing but maybe he was a sensory type. ''So I guess u want me to spy for you or to join Crimson tear?'' Ian said as he looked at the cowboy. He didn't mind crossing over. His friends were good people and would probably join a normal guild and make lots of friends and all forget about him. He was just someone people would forget a lot so he would make sure he wouldn't be forgotten a next time. He looked at the cowboy with determined eyes, with the probability that he knew what that meant. He would join Crimson tear as he would see what he wanted him to do. ''Ok so tell me what do you want me to do?'' He asked wondering what to do.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 5:32 am

Kikiah nodded mutely in agreement. The sudden drastic change in weather seemed to perfectly complement their sorry state. She raised her cerulean eyes to the grey sky. Please let Iona, Serena and Eve be okay... A single tear rolled down her cheek, which was hastily rubbed off. This was no time to be crying. She turned to face Fujin, and froze for a moment. "Hey, it's okay. We can pull through. Isn't there anything we can, or should do now?" She reached out a hand to place on his shoulder. Even after being afraid and on the verge of breaking down, she had courage to spare.
~
Serena's eyes followed Kai's gaze. She heard him out, and what he proposed seemed a good idea. But she of all people should know how energy consuming magic was. What if they didn't see the blade? The energy channeled there might be better used somewhere else. What if the Stix came back? It was a Stix, right? What had they called it? Strix? She followed Kai to the shore, but didn't bother drying herself. The water was very pleasant.
~
Iona flexed her feet. Eve hung around listlessly. "So..." Iona swiveled to face Eve. Eve shrugged. She grabbed a leaf flying by and closed her emerald eyes. Then, releasing it after a long minute, she pointed eastwards. "....There's a large water body that way." Pointing southwards, "More forest. And north is a plain." Iona sighed. "And west...?" Eve slowly shrugged. "....I don't know. Only, I have a bad feeling of that place." Iona narrowed her eyes. "And how...where did you get all this information?"

"I believe I've seen the map of this forest somewhere. Also, there is this highly complex magic that I wasn't aware I could use. I can see through the eyes of plants. See what they see, have seen." She allowed Iona a couple of minutes to soak it up. Suddenly, her knees buckled. Iona dashed forward and grabbed her. Eve was breathing heavily and yet softly. "It uses up that much energy huh?" Iona mumbled as she finally gave in and gave Eve a free piggy back ride. A soft smile flickered across her face as she clung to her elder sister's back. Burying her face in her flaming red hair, she left it up to Iona. She scrutinized the situation for a moment before heading north.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 am

(Leosan has been skipped and is now considered to be absent from the rp)
(Your lucky Flame I almost skipped you)

"We should start to head up towards the mountain when the storm passes, being up on high ground would only make it more likely for us to be hit by lightning...plus I'm a living and walking lightning rod. If head up there after the storm passes we should be able to see any signals the others might be trying to contact us with."

Thanks to that one tear Kikah shed Fujin saw right though her, he stood up and gentle wrapped his arms around her "It's ok to cry if your sad, scared or even happy." He began to tell her I'm a softer tone then a moment ago "It's better to let it all out screaming at the top of your lungs then bottling it all up and ending up hurting yourself in the process. I'm not crying because I had already used up all my tears earlier, but if I could cry I would because I caused you to feel something I already experienced...I went what your going through but at more of an extreme...I came home one day and found my whole family dead..."

"To be frank I don't anything I'm just very good at making educated guesses." The wizard talking to Ian snapped his fingers and one of the wall sunk into the ground thanks to a wizard on the other side whose head was completely covered in scarfs not even leaving a space from him to see out of. "As for what I want you to do, you will know that one when the time comes. But in the mean time..." He snapped his fingers and the scarfed wizard pointed towards Ian and suddenly a line of Runes appeared on his left wrist "that will stop you from getting any funny ideas"

The lightning strikes the blade floating above Kai causing it to shatter
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Ian looked a bit weird as he looked at the cowboy with a blush on his face. He was actually kind of sexy, he did not know why he was attracted to the other male but he just was as he looked him click with his fingers and one of his walls came down and Ian stepped outside. He wished he had given him the mark of crimson tear but it didnt matter however he looked weird at the runes around his wrist. He had to hide this for his friends however he was pretty scared about what to do. ''Uhm ok well I shall go then i think, i will hear from u soon i think'' He said while giving the wizard a glance as he thought that he maybe should wink at him. He turned around and gave a quick wink but it was unlikely he had seen as he began to walk to find the way out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 5:40 am

"...What? So..." The unasked question hung heavy between them. Suddenly she began to feel overwhelmingly tired. More like wanting a piggy back ride. She didn't exactly mind being hugged. And he was trying to console. It made her feel better.
~
Since she was wet anyway, Serena barely noticed the tear. But the warm drop of moisture stood out against the coldness of the water. "Huh?" She gingerly touched a finger to it. Suddenly she felt tired as well. She could barely walk. "Uh...Kai? Could we take a rest?" The moment she said this, she noticed his heavy and sharp breathing. He was tired too. The thunder rumbled overhead, and the saw the first blade being struck with lightning. He promptly sent up another one. And he was using up too much magic. But his next line assured her. As long as he recovered his magic, that is.
~
Eve let out a sigh. Iona grunted. "Are we there yet...?" She tilted her head to see Eve shake her head. "You're heavy..." She moaned, with a cheeky grin. Of course she didn't really mean it. Eve gave her a jab for her sauce.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

(Thaloden character will enter where Leosan character was before he was declared absent from the rp. Where Eve and Iona are.)

Fujin realising his consoling was making any major impact on how Kikiah's was feeling he let go of her and sat back down at the foot of the tree but he kept the distance between them the same so he would close by if she need him. The wind from the storm began to blow the rain at an angle towards them, Fujin subconsciously made a dome  of air around him so any rain that would go near him would be redirected back into the storm, the rain continued to increase as it fell so much that the lizard ran to Fujin and curled up into his lap to get out of it. He yawned in sync with the roar of the thunder as lightning struck his swords in the distance a second time.

*lightning strikes Kai's blade a second time shattering it

The scarfed man blocked Ian's path as the guild master of Crimson Guild called back to the two of them "I never said you were free to go. By funny business I meant you not running off and telling your friends about my location or using your magic against me...." He walked forward with Ian being forced to walk behind him due to the scarfed man walking behind Ian. They walk through through the network of tunnels taking several turns making it impossible to keep count of them, eventually they passed through a large dimly lit guild hall which seemed to be made out of a natural cave that hadn't eroded a natural entrance yet. Silence hung in the air as all the eyes in the hall were on Ian has passed through all cold hearted stares that could kill, the guild master stop in his tracks "STOP GAWKING AND GET BACK TO WORK WE HAVE A DEADLINE!" He roared at them at the top of his voice before walking on ward out of the hall as noise of chatter rose, upon leaving the room they passed a notice board with the words WALL OF FAME painted at the top in red paint with wanted posters arranged in a pyramid fashion, but only two of the wanted posters stood out the ones with the names Richard Scope accompanied with a picture of the guild master and one of the three posters underneath his with the name Dust  with the picture of the scarfed on it.  
After a while they came to a dead end and Dust once again sunk it into the ground revealing a room exactly like Ian's cell but with a black winged lizard the sized of a horse in the centre sleeping. Ian was pushed into the cell by a hand made of cloth coming from Dust's direction and wall rose behind him trapping him. Richard's voice echoed inside Ian's like a memory as the runes glowed dimly "you're going to kill it and your not to touch its blood."

NEW POSTING ORDER (starting with the next person to post)

Kai Raiko
~Ian~
Flamelunar
Thaloden
The Alpha Centauri

Once it is my turn to post again it will be sun rise and the storm will have almost died.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 pm

(sorry Kai but ur 24 hours are over I am so sorry i waited until i needed to go to bed otherwise my 24 hours would be over)
Ian looked at the guildmaster who looked like a cowboy, and the more arabic one. He looked a bit unusual with all those clothes covering his head that you could almost not see anything anymore. Only his eyes were softly seeable and he was surprised that he couldn't go. It turned out they still wanted something from him as he was surprised what that could be. He began to follow them as they lead him into a giant maze of tunnels that he needed to go in and follow. The arabic looking one was behind him and he was forced to tag along. Not that he would have mind thought they could just have asked him, he wasn't in a hurry to follow them. It wasn't long before they came in a giant hall with all kind of people working. All the people looked at him with expressions that would be able to kill him. He wondered what they were working on. He couldn't see it but he would probably be able to ask later after he heard the guild master his echoing voice. He kept following them seeing the hall of fame in a brief glance with a picture of the guildmaster and a picture of the man who was behind him was apparently called dust as he smiled at the name. He could have figured that out himself as he was lead to a room as big as the cell which was around the same size he had been in a few moments before but this time a dragon like thing with wings was in the middle as he could hear the guildmaster his voice like it was in his head. If he had to kill this thing he could probably better begin to turn up his speed a bit as his body began to glow and he began to however as his speed increased. It wa a spell called meteor. Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 Meteor
He wanted to stay on a safe distance for now. He had to figure out what the weaknesses and the strenghts are of the beast, he could play in on it and make it easy for him. First he would have to find a way to blind hit if that would be possible in some way. It was cruel but that would be the easiest way to win and if he had to be cruel to win he wouldn't mind. While in air he crossed his arms and his symbol appeared, it then dissapeared and as he swung his arms beams were shot and aimed for the creature that was lying there. He would not lose this. He could not loose this.
Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 Heavenly_Beams
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Kikiah's jewel blue eyes were raised at the superb spectacle of the storm. A massive and impressive display of strength and control over power. She called a ripple of water towards herself and started playing with it, making small forms. Now a deer, now a human, now a flower. Suddenly her hands froze. Her eyes continued to gaze at the small water forms of herself and her three sisters. Letting her hands drop, the water splashed back onto the ground.
~
Iona sat down on a conveniently placed rock, letting Eve off for a small stroll. They'd left the storm behind, and were already starting to dry off, the water evaporating from Iona's clothes with a hiss of steam. A large, barren plain faced them now. "Should I...send up a flare signal...?" She turned to Eve.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Zachary and fang sat in the middle of a large hallowed tree waiting for the storm to end "it sure is pouring out" he said to fang scratching him behind the ear "I hope it stops soon it's getting kind of depressing" he said as lighting flashed along the sky fang gave a slight whimper "it's okay" he said giving him a hug "I'm sure it'll end soon" he hoped.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 8:31 pm

(Flame don't forget Iona and Eve are in Taloden's area)

Fujin stopped watching the lightning and turn his attention to Kikiah as she made the figure out of water but then turned away to put a fire that had kindled on his leg thanks to the snoring lizard in his lap which he was now guessing was a salamander (SINCE NOBODY BOTHERED TO ASK) but turned back to Kikiah when he herd the huge splash of water and her hands dropping limply to her side. the rain stopped and the light from the sunrise was creeping over the tree topps, he stood up placing the salamander in the sack he used when he carried it around as an egg before walking over to Kikiah and placed his hand gentle on her shoulder "Are you ok?"

The black dragon woke and moved faster then it looked like it should, dodging the beams it took to the air before firing what looked like purple glitter from it's mouth, as it touched the area things encased by the dust became covered in a smooth slippery black crystal.

(wanted posters are available but only by pm demand)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next