HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 am

(Too busy in their battle.)

"Wha-" Kikiah started, then swivelled around. "Why's the wind creating such a ruckus?" She frowned angrily. She amped up her volume a bit, not hearing the knock. Since the room was sound-proof both inside and outside, it meant neither any sound from outside got in, nor any sound from inside got out. Then, on an impulse, she went over to the window. The leafy branches blocked her view of whoever was at the door. She shook her head, switched off her jukebox and walked over.

Eve was in the garden at the back. She heard the knock and ironically, the wind blew at the same time. She resumed her hunting for the rabbit. True, last time it was in the little lawn sort of garden in the front of the house, but it may have skittered to the back.

Iona tried to peek from her room, and pushed the branches exasperatedly away. A little squirrel sitting not far off seemed to laugh at her futile efforts. She grinned sarcastically at it and slammed her window shut.

Serena locked her door, not hearing the knock, and her fist tightened on the door knob. She muttered something and then seemed to strain herself, but did nothing. Suddenly large feathery wings erupted from her back, tearing two ragged slits in her shirt. She flapped them a couple of times carefully to get the blood flowing. Spacious as the room was, her wings were even bigger. Measuring an impressive 20 feet from tip to tip. Any smaller and she would never have got any lift. Suddenly they disappeared in a puff of feathers and Serena dropped to the bed, falling in a deep dreamless sleep. Her last thought was to practice more. It all had lasted only a couple of minutes...

Kikiah strode over, flattening her windblown hair as she reached for the knob. She opened the door and found herself staring at their unusual visitor. It was that person who they had found passed out at the church. Then again at the plaza. And now he had Eve's rabbit in his hand. Queer. She lowered her eyes. It was rude to stare. "Please come in, won't you?" She opened the door wide and stepped aside, smiling sweetly. One should always be polite and hospitable to guests... Her mother's message rang in her mind, as she briefly turned to face the room where their mother was sleeping.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Fujin bowed slightly to shows his thanks and wiped his feet (assuming there is a door mat) before entering, his eyes kept scanning the inside of the house as if he had never been inside one before. "so this is what the inside of a house is like..." he thought looking slightly stunned before remembering the rabbit in his arms that had relaxed a lot since he picked it up and could have easily been mistaken for a stuffed toy if it wasn't breathing and it's nose twitching. he held out the rabbit carefully to one of the sister's "I found this in the forest..." he began "is it yours?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:58 am

Kikiah found much interest in the way he looked around so curiously. None of the others were free so she probably would be playing host. "Huh? Oh, that's Eve's." She graciously accepted the rabbit, praying to God it didn't bite her. The rabbit didn't exactly like her very much. Fortunately it remained meek as it exchanged grips.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Seeing that the girl and the rabbit were uncomfortable with each other Fujin thought to intervene, he took one of the girls hands and began to gentle stroke the rabbit on the top of its head, along it's ears and scratching a spot behind them that the rabbit wouldn't be able to reach. he removed his hand from hers after he had guided her hand over these places, the rabbit began to make a soft cooing sound and grinding it's teeth these were signs of affection from the rabbit. "just don't try and pet rabbit's underneath the chin," stated as he took a step back to give then space "rabbit's see it as a threat of dominance, and male rabbits..." he placed his finger underneath the rabbits chin and allowed the rabbit to bite him..., it cowered back after getting a static shock from Fujin through it's bite into the girls arm "if you do that it will like you." he gave a small shy smile as he finished up, though it had a hint of loneliness to it.
he pulled out the bundle of notes Hades had given him, "I was told to bring and show these to you and your sister's."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 5:40 am

Kikiah smiled gratefully as she got a thorough anatomy of the rabbit and what it liked. She picked up the hint of loneliness and wondered what he meant by that. She plucked the notes up and gazed at them for a few seconds. "What're these?" She asked blankly, clueless to the core.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Fujin scratched the back of his hair, he began to explain like a little timid kid who was being told off by his father "Well apparently you have been offered a job to catch the head honcho of the illegal guild those two wizards that attacked the town because he will be now looking to kill you or force you into working for him. that was all the information of the job from the man who hired us...well just me at the moment of coarse you and your family don't have to accept it...but that's all...Hades of the Fairy Tale guild that will be opening in town a few months, he was who hired us." an awkward silence feel apon the two, Fujin quickly back stepped onto the welcome map wiped his feet, bowed to her while saying "thank you, for your time and hospitality. you can find me in the town if you need me..." he then exited the house disappearing back into the forest faster then the twitching of the rabbit's nose.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 6:30 am

"Uh...bu-" Before Kikiah could even speak, he disappeared. "Um...okay...?" Speaking to no one in particular, she went to collect her sisters.

Under an hour, the group was moving towards the town square. Kikiah tightly clutched the bundle of notes as worried looks flitted across her face. They came to the fountain. Serena looked around. "There's no one here. He said he would be here, right?" Iona looked sorrowfully at the the damage done by the fire and ice. A chilling mist had settled over the now silent town.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 12:14 am

Fujin was running along the roof tops around the square looking for the girl he had fought against the flame wizard with (giving Card a chance to make a comeback) because for some reason she smelled like his egg and he wanted to find out why. he leaped onto the top of the fountain causing a slight breeze, he didn't notice the girls at the bottom of it from being focused on finding his egg and this was because he was afraid he wouldn't survive another panic attack like he did in the church. his memories that were missing from today began to fill in the gaps and he didn't like what he saw when he saw his reflection in a pool of blood with the memories of his fight with the flame wizard...he was scared of himself.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 11:28 am

"...oh hey." Eve exclaimed in her quiet monotonous voice as the shadow passed by. She looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of someone she recognised. Fujin. (They don't know his name yet, do they?) That boy who they had found. Kikiah noticed it too. "There he is." Unfortunately, for the second time in the day, before she could say anything, he was off like a gust of wind. "Follow him." Serena proclaimed as all four set off in hot pursuit.

They finally got respite as he stopped. Upon the fountain. They had wandered away. "Um...excuse me?" Kikiah called out.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 pm

(no they do not know his name yet)

Fujin span his heel to face the person who just called out his name, when he realised it was the one of the sisters that took down the ice wizard and to be more exact it was the girl he talked to when he went to deliver the papers Hades gave him. he avoid eye contact with them while speaking in his usual soft spoken timid voice "h...hey..." he couldn't speak much, he felt guilty about after running out on her during mid conversation and for mentioning some body might try and kill them so casually.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 am

"Hi! See, we were just wondering..if you could fill us in completely with all the details and what exactly do we do?" Kikiah chirped.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 12:44 pm

< A few hours before>
Ian was sitting with his back against the wall breathing a bit hard as he looked at the people run around. He had seen the attack on the city and knew that two of the three people that had been there had been arrested. While the other one was still on the loose. He looked out on the destroyed streets as he could remember he looked a bit like a cowboy and for some reason he couldn't get him out of his head. He had been breathing hard cause he had been exhausted from running away. His magic was still in the beginning phase and he would die if he would have used it against those experienced wizards, 'maybe he should join a guild to become better'
(sorry for not posting for a long time)

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 3:25 pm

(ian look at the pm I sent. but welcome back)

Fujin was still avoiding eye contact with the girl it was fairly obviously he was embarrassed, though he didn't know why "the papers I gave you that Hades gave me should have explained everything..." he said "what do you need me to explain?"
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:04 pm

(can i join)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 pm

(Sure just click the Fairytale link in my signature)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 pm

<in the same time as ian for his reply Fujin is still with flames charries>

a man dressed in black with an eye patch and his hair also black combed back with a grease or gel "so you're another survivor then?" he asked ian

(sorry it's not much)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:12 pm

(No problem)
''Yeah I am'' Ian said as he looked up to the man, he was dressed a bit weird with his eye patch black hair, and the vibe he gave of. ''Is there something wrong sire'' Ian asked a bit unsure wondering why the man had gone upto him and talked to him, maybe he wanted to have an eye witness for a report or something.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:29 pm

"did you see a man walking these streets before I cam but after they were destroyed? he would have looked like a cowboy or a cloaked figure."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Ian listened to what the man was asking him. Could it be that this was the man that was investigating what had happened. ''Yeah I did he looked like a cowboy'' There was a little while of silence before he asked. ''Why do you wanne know this?'' awaiting his awnser feeling a bit nervous.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 am

"well for one that guy is the one who did this and he only left people that could survive a purpose or who he found entertaining alive." the man looked at him as if he was trying to see what the cowboy wizard could have been thinking "you a wizard?" he asked with his eye glaring at him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:25 am

Ian could see the look on his face. It was like he was trying to figure out who the cowboy was. He was suprised to hear the question he asked him. ''Uh Yeah I am'' Ian said in a suprised tone. He had not expected the creepy man in front of him to ask if he was a wizard or not. Could he maybe think that he was an ally from the cowboy wizard or maybe he was just gathering info of the people he asked questions too.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:29 am

"did you perform any magic during the attack? attacking, defending, escaping it doesn't really matter."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 am

Ian looked away as he heard what he said. ''yeah I kinda used a bit of defensive and escape magic, so I could not be hit and I could get away as fast as possible'' Ian said as became a bit red feeling a bit of shame.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:40 am

"right then that rules out the fact that he sees you as a threat then..." the man said easing up his glare before making up his mind about something "my name is hades, I'm one of the founding fathers of fairy tale the wizard guild opening in a few months time."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:31 am

''Wait your are one of the founders I have heard about that guild'' Ian said standing up as he had still been sitting down on the ground. Ian stretched his arm out as he said: ''I am Ian, its an honour to meet you sir'' Awaiting a respons from him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next