HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Case Silver
Case Silver

Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 3:26 pm

this is a fairytale rpg set before the events of the current time period in the manga/anime.

the year X685 the effects of the dragon civil war still hang heavy over the world. the world is vast were you, the young courageous wizards of this land seek adventure, you all have your own goals. the dragons still roam the skies but are being hunted and protected by the wizards they made. the dragon slayers have split into two factions, those who hunt the dragons  seeking to gain their power by bathing in their blood and those who protect them prevent the extinction of a proud species. they are at the brink of a second civil war.

but of coarse your fate is your own and so are your goals, will you set up a guild, hunt down dragons, criminal or become the worlds most feared dark wizard.

the rank of your magic tell you what class requests your character can accept. the ranks/classes are D,C,B,A,S,SS and X. Rank  B wizards can use two different sets of magic but be warned the two magic of the same type (two caster types for example) could mix into one over time with out complete mastery of them, with every second rank after B you can add a new magic type to your list

you will be notified by pm when you have ranked up. If you wish to make up your own magic you must copy out this template.

Magic template:
Spoiler:

now the character sheet:
Character Sheet:

mine/example:
Name: Storm Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Caster
Description: think of sky dragon slayer magic mixed with lighting dragon slayer magic.
Flaw/weakness: it takes huge amount of air consumption (eating air) to produce huge amounts of lightning to a 1:5 ratio. this also makes him a living lightning rod.
Origin: Fujinrahai

Magic:
Character:
Name: Fujin Stratas
Sexuality: straight
hometown: unknowen
Special Characteristics: Back is covered in large scars
Personality: Quiet, noble, loyal, caring, humble, protective over his friends, do just about anything to protect them, socially awkward.
Dislikes:
Motivations :

Fears:

General Appearance :
Height:6 foot and 2 inches tall
Weight:  64 kilograms
Hair: straight dark brown hair and turns normal brown in the sun.
Eyes:  bright sapphire blue eyes
Skin Tone: naturally tan Appearance: long blue jacket with red stripes going down the sleeves , blue denim jeans, brown boots , white sleeveless t-shirt , has the build of a 21 year old man
Guild/Council : no guild
Tattoo: no tattoo
theme song/music :

fairy tale timeline:
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 1:50 am

3 custom silver keys or 1 cannon gold key and one custom or cannon silver key is what you can start with. I actually thought of a system for summoning magic. All gold key summons can last for at most 3 posts with an equal cool down. Silver key summons can stay open as long as you want but have an equal cool down time. However gold spirits can invoke themselves with a one post cool down but will have have 1/2 strength after 2posts and 1/4 after 3 posts and etc. until they are invoke properly.

NO SPIRIT KING SUMMONING........yet........

I think this is far any disagreement pm me and we can create a compromise or a new system. I'll be posting up the usage system before I start the rp so the rules will be fresh in everyone's mind
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zWed May 28, 2014 6:18 am

Name: Bane Roseleaf
Birthday:
Sexuality: Straight
hometown: destroyied
Special Characteristic: Two scars running down his back on the medial side of the scapula all the way down to the bottom of his rib cage. Normally Bane has a cold demenor. But if he encounters a fellow dragon slayer his coldness vanishes to become the fiery rage of a dragon and he could careless what gets in his way of killing said dragon slayer
Personality: Bane is usually very serious and shows little emotion other than anger or annoyance. If someone is able to break through the dragon hide like armor around his heart though he is loyal and protective.
Likes: Hydra venom, his locket with the picture of his little sister in it. Carpentry
Dislikes: Anyone that gets in his way, dragons, and dragon slayers

Motivations:
To kill dragons. He believes that dragons are a threat to humans seeing as two of them destoryied his village. Granted his being raised by Venoxus after the lost of his family did quell that thought process. With her death thou he saw that as the lost of the only dragon that was the exception
To kill dragon slayers. After Venoxus death at the hands of a dragonslayer. He saw dragon slayers as nothing more than dragons in a human form. And as such he hold them in the same regard.
to kill a certain dragon slayer. The slayer that killed Venoxus
Family and someone speical. In the end what Bane wants most thou are people to care about and spiecal person hold dear to himself for that to be resipercated. but he knows that is more than like to never happen between Venoxus twisted sense of nuture that she used to raise him and his own destructive powers he has settled for being alone.
Forbidden Magic to bring back the dead. Every Chance he gets he looks for arcane magic tomes that might lead him to some acient and or forbidden magic in bringing back the dead so He could revieve his little sister even If it must cost him his life.

Fears: Undead
General Appearance
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfzNW_TG78pZHWIlvKPhB90OyzfDEfhpnsOWlx8J7vqnEBFmh8HA
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2da903f34215b8157dcb0d49d2bdef3d/https://2img.net/h/i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff376/YutoKurasaki/BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 210 lb
Hair: White
Eyes: Red
Skin Tone: Pale
Guild/Council: (not sure now will have to talk with Alpha first)
Tattoo:
Theme song/music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITC35TjJObY

Name: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Caster magic
Description: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of poison into their body, granting them exclusive traits possessed by a Poison Dragon. The user is capable of freely producing and manipulating poison, manifested in the form of a toxic gas. Said gas seems to be "tangible", and can thus be used as an effective blunt weapon, inflicting physical damage to foes while at the same time infecting them.[1] The poison produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic starts off by slowly stealing the movement from the victims' body away, before subsequently killing them.[2] Poison Dragon Slayer abilities are claimed to with one touch from Poison Dragon Slayer Magic will decay and utterly destroy everything in his path.[3]Being a form of Dragon Slayer Magic, this Magic allows its user to consume external sources of its element, in this case, poison, to restore their body's health and regain strength.[4] When a user uses their Dragon Slayer abilities, their arms become clawed and scaly, which tend to corrode the users clothes showcasing the great corrosive power of their poison, disintegrating the sleeves of their clothing merely upon activation.[5]
Flaw/weakness: All of his dragon slayer moves have a weakness to wind magic, except for his roar, seeing as they are poison mist clouds they can easily be dispersed with wind based magic and with wind there is nothing too corrode.
Origin: Venoxus taught him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSat May 31, 2014 2:32 am

Approved

If you need to talk to me pm me
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 pm

(Recently gotten into Fairy Tail; absolutely love it currently on episode 126 I believe not sure so, yeah wanna join this now)

1st Magic Type:

Name:
Purple Flare

Type:
Caster Magic

Description:
This Caster Magic is a variation of Fire Magic that allows the caster to create a specific purple fire, one that cannot be extinguished by wind or water. This Magic can have the effects of a solid attack, rather than gas-like normal fire. The caster can conjure this type of fire through various parts of their body, such as their arms. This fire can be used in many ways such as binding, as it was able to trap dozens of Phantom Lord guild members; offensively, Purple Flare can be used in a similar manner as bullets or beams.

Flaw/weakness:
Water Magic

Origin:
He learnt it from Kyjaru indirectly as, Kyjaru tried teaching Miles some simple fire magic but, it was sort of, different to how Miles used it. Miles was instead capable of making the fire sort of stronger in that it couldn't be put out by water and it was able to be controlled easier than normal fire meaning it was less unpredictable when used.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Miles Cooper

Birthday:
7th of July

Sexuality:
Straight

Hometown:
Aetonia - Town in the mountains covered in snow and rarely ever sees light due to the ever-present shade of the mountains. It has a population of around 432 being relatively small.

Special Characteristics:
Easily excitable, with a lack of balance around water for an odd reason which is unknown.

Personality:
Miles is a friendly guy who only ever wants to help. He doesn't really feel the cold due to living with it his whole life. Miles is incredibly agile and strong due to special training with some of the wizards in the Frost Panther guild who he has befriended like his best friend Zane Thompson (
Spoiler:
) a wizard who uses Holder Magic with the use of various rings.

- Animals - He and his sister have a pet dog which has given him a mutual understanding of animals and means he gets along with them easily.
- Traveling - He enjoys seeing new places and helping new people and just embracing new cultures in general making traveling one of his favourite things to do.
- Family - He loves seeing his family and chilling out with them whenever he can making the most of the time he has with them when they stop by on visits from the merchant guild.
- Being alone - He finds it good to have some peace and quiet when need be to ensure he doesn't overexert himself too much.

Dislikes:
- Being alone - Also a dislike as sometimes he can start thinking and remember things he doesn't want to that can get him down (sad) pretty easily.
- Shopping - He knows its necessary but, always thinks of everything as taking too long, and being overpriced and constant walking in the same area so, he avoids it when possible.
- Staying in one place for too long - Miles is very energetic and excitable which makes staying in one place for too long; torture for him he has too much energy to be able to stay which can make him fidgety and some people even thought he was ADHD.

Motivations:
- Help people
- Protect his family
- To travel around and see all of Fiore

Fears:
- Losing those closest to him
- Thunder and Lightning - He doesn't like the loud noise of it nor the immense power that it possesses.
- Being near water - It makes him uneasy as, in the past he almost drowned having gotten trapped under a frozen lake in his hometown of Aetonia therefore he can easily lose his sense of balance around most forms of water even strong rain strangely enough.

General Appearance:
Spoiler:

Height:
6 ft 5 inches tall

Weight:
230 lbs

Hair:
Blonde

Eyes:
Golden

Skin Tone:
White; only slightly tanned though

Guild/Council:
Frost Panther (A Guild in his hometown which ventures out to help people all over Fiore - it is ranked as the 8th Best Guild in Fiore)

Tattoo:
On the right side of his neck he has the Frost Panther Emblem (Like all emblems it can be removed with magic upon joining a new guild)
Spoiler:

D

Theme song/music:
Broken Arrows - Daughtry

History:
He lived with only his big sister as, his parent were regularly away working at a merchants guild on the other side of the mountains therefore, Scarlet his sister was more like a guardian for him being 7 years his senior. Miles looked up to the wizards who worked for the Frost Panther guild and none more so, that Kyjaru (Pronounced: Kai-yar-oo) a wizard who used Fire Magic to which was useful in a town covered in ice as, he could provide flames and light for the entire city when necessary. Miles dedicated his life to learning a magic style all of his own so, that one day he could join the guild and help as many people as he could. At the age of 7 he was allowed to join the `Frost Panther` guild and learn from it's members to become a useful and powerful member of the guild and eventually reach S-Class.

(Not a character who I will be mainly using just one who makes Cameo's around the guild like a Gildarts-esque style character who everyone looks up to in the guild though he isn't as strong as Gildarts in fact in a ranking system he'd be about 17 places behind him (Yes I do know Gildarts isn't born yet and Fairy Tail won't be founded til the next year in this as, it was founded in X686) he looks like this:
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 27, 2014 11:44 pm

(Trying to help you get enough people to actually get it started as, it seems kinda forgotten)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 28, 2014 3:47 am

Name: Rune magic
Type: caster magic
Description: Think of Dark Écriture/illusion/shadow magic
Flaw/weakness: due to it's destructive nature the user is usually unliked by towns people and creatures a like.
Origin: This magic runs in his family and is taught through the family

Name: Rune:Fear
Birthday: october 9th
Sexuality: Bi
hometown: he lives in the forest closet to the town on Kona a small village town located by a moutin brook.
Special Characteristics: He likes to keep tabs on everyone in kona.  He also prefers a twin sword over magic
Personality: Rune is a smart cunning individual who uses charm to get things needed.  He lieks to defend the dragons though his magic is hard to control and gets out of control very eaisly and hamrs things near by.  
Dislikes: living dead and dead things. especialy when his family slaughter is brought up.
Motivations:  -help weak things
-protect dragons
-to hunt down criminals for money
Fears: -being killed
- his whole family coming back as undead
General Appearance: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJwbFaelbo0UciT62wBJP41BYLuUfENxGjN2kz1LksjuCDchXS
Height: 5"8
Weight:  120
Hair: brown
Eyes: one demonic purple) and one demonic red
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Guild/Council :The rune protectors
Tattoo:  its a family guild so they have different tattoos to signify there mastery of certain things
his his a hell hound located across his back to signify death and a Chinese character that means fear located on his chest
Theme song/music: phenomenon- thousand foot crunch

Last edited by Pup on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 29, 2014 11:06 pm

? Why he's (Miles) a B rank because it's a sorta small guild of around 50-75 and he has trained to achieve that rank but, he may try to move onto a bigger guild which is more well known where he'd have to perhaps drop a rank or be re-evaluated
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 7:00 am

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 8:07 am

hey I am holiday I was lucky to make it on at all these past few days >:/
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Hey Alpha wb buddy
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 7:06 am

hey guys I am going to be on and off randomly till I get back to the other leprechauns in Ireland. but I can do this at the moment Mark hi pal but sorry everybody starts at D, no exceptions unless if somebody worked with me to play my planned main antagonist. Also Pup I am not allowing death magic of any kind also there is a cannon version of rune magic so I suggest you Google that.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 9:30 pm

hey I edited my magic
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 1:54 pm

And I edited my rank and removed the magic that I can regain easiest when I reach B Rank
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 13, 2014 1:19 pm

I was planning for people to rank up each story arc or if someone beats a mini boss I may throw at them. Even if it was a team that beat the mini boss or boss only one person would get the boss rank up bonus and that would be decided by random number generator unless I feel some one from that battle really deservers it. But everyone ranks up at the end of each story arc.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Ok that sounds cool to me so, can we start the RPG soon then. Also I'm guessing there'll be guild team-ups or guild crossovers helping each other cause I'm the only one that is a non-NPC in the Frost Panther Guild in my little in rpg home town of Aetonia. Either that or it'll be me and 2 of my in rpg team mates like Zane Thompson and.... Alexis Miller
Spoiler:
(Randomly thought up name for the character to make Miles' team - Alexis Miles uses Phasing Magic and could I also give her Archive Magic cause it's a non offensive type of magic that is only used to store information and distribute it + communicate)

Miles' Team is known as 'Team Zaxles'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)   Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot) H6Q0F8z

Fairy Tail RPG: Aftermath Registration (Reboot)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1