HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:38 am

hades sighed a little "your the first out of five I'll give you that much. any how," he took out a wanted poster "that man was the leader of the illegal guild Crimson Tear, I've been after him from personally for months now but if the guild opening soon enough they need my help. I hired a few people to help take him down for me, it isn't official work from fairy tale but I'm still paying well."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 2:02 am

Ian listened to him with interest. " so i guess you want me to be one of the people that will try and find him for you then i am sorry but i am still a starting mage and my celestial magic isnt that strong since i discovered i had magic just a little while ago" he then looked away a bit dissapointed in himself. "Was that what you wanted to ask me?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Hades smirked and handed ian the wanted paper "your sharp kid, but I guess it's your choice but just keep in mind though he'll come after you if you don't go after him." hades then left disappearing into the mist.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Ian looked at the paper he had got from hades. ''He will go after me if I don't go after him?'' He said to himself as he kept looking on the paper, he then folded it up as he put it in his bag. 'Where do I have to start' He thought to himself. He then stopped thinking as he thought that it would be easier to let him, find him instead of chasing his tail. He began to walk out of the city to the east. Rumors told him that there would be the guild crimson tear, however he would have to watch out that he wouldn't be watched by maybe some people from the guild as he thought of joining it only to be closer by the cowboy like wizard.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 pm

"Ah, several things we didn't understand. We will be much obliged if you do sweep over it once." She looked up beseechingly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 4:10 pm

***back to fujin***

"well as I was told by the guy who hired me and you guys if you accepted the work, the two wizard we took down earlier were apart of an illegal guild called Crimson Tear and by taking those two down we either got their guild's master attention or peaked his interest, meaning he is either going to try and kill us or hire us. our job would be to take him down before either of these two things happen since he will be coming after us any way it will be easy for us to find and get to him." Fujin explain still to embarrassed to look at the girls "at least that's how I understood it."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 4:54 pm

"Ah. Could be dangerous." Iona shifted her eyes to Serena. "We might not come back." Serena's eyes moved to meet Kikiah's. "Anything could happen." Kikiah looked at Eve. They turned simultaneously to Fujin. "We're game." The three chorused. Eve rarely said anything, but if she had wanted to protest, she would either say so, or just refuse to move when they had to go.

"So, what first?" Kikiah asked, intrigued by the way he was looking all over the place, either looking out for danger or whatever, or he just didn't want to look at them. She shrugged it off.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Ian had decided to walk back into the town to stock up on some supplies like a bit of water, something to drink and a few more things. It was then that he heard Hades his name and saw a few girls and a guy sitting not very far from him as he walked to the shop next it to listen in closer on the conversation. He acted like he was shopping for some stuff so they wouldn't think he listening in on their conversation.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 5:08 pm

his eyes began to water up but he didn't cry "thank you," were the first words he said after they responed with his lonely smile "not just for now but earlier as well." he floated down from the top of the fountain and held out his hand "first things first, my name is Fujin Stratus."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 am

Kikiah shook his hand. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Kikiah Iridescence and these are my sister's. Iona," She moved her hand towards her, "Serena," She pointed at her, "And Eve." She nodded towards her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Fujin bowed to all of then "pleasure to meet you all." once he stood back up "well I gues the first thing we need to do is to find out where the Crimson Tear is located, and get supplies that would be necessary for the trip." he turned his around the place looking to spot his egg because he could smell it just not see it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Now was the time, Ian thought to himself as he stepped towards the group of people there. ''Uh excuse me'' He said shyly looking towards the ground. I heard you saying that you were going after the guild crimson tear. Would you mind if I also joined I am in the same boat, I am looking for them.'' He kept staring at the ground afraid they would say no and he would have to do it on his own.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 am

Serena was mentally ticking off notes when suddenly another person popped up and asked if he could join the party. She grinned good-naturedly. The more, the merrier, right? Eve was busy scribbling in a small pad. She tore off the note and handed it to Iona silently. A large list of what they may be needing for the journey. But of course firstly their mother would have to be informed.

They looked up to Fujin simultaneously. He should decided if he wanted this new person tagging along. After all he was the one more or less conducting this little trip.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 7:20 pm

"I don't really mind," Fujin grinned embarrassed "but as they say the more the merrier...or so I heard." His face had gone red again as he scratched the back of his head an unconscious action he did when he was embarrassed. He saw the list being handed from Eve to Iona "if guys need to get anything go ahead we don't have a set timelimit, just meet me back here when you are ready...I actually need to go find something I lost yesterday."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Ian was happy he could tag along but he could see that the others needed to get some thigns before they would be able to go. ''Ah ok'' Ian said a bit sa as he sat down on the ground against one of the building walls. ''I will wait here until you guys are back'' He said smiling. 'I have to keep this up until I have found crimson tear.' He thought as he looked with a smile on his face.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 11:43 am

Iona nodded. "I will be right back. I'll be quick as a bunny." She grinned cheekily at Eve before trotting off at a respectable pace.

Around 20 minutes later, she came back, gasping under the load of four stuffed back packs. Handing three of them to her sister's she nodded up at Fujin. "Ready. Important things in here, mother informed. Anything else?" Eve shook her head. "Okay. Really ready for real." Serena chimed.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 10:16 pm

(sorry to do this Card but my character's egg plays a huge part in his development even though it can't be seen straight away)

(earlier during the fight between the two crimson tear wizards)

as Sola was fighting the flaming skeletons the egg falls, to the ground and rolls away, down into the alleyways. The skeletons fall and disperse at her feet after a while of their battling.

*** back to fujin ***

while Iona went to fetch some things Fujin had excused himself from the group to find, what he had lost for a long time now...his egg that he found in a burning bush covered in ash about to be smashed by a Vulcan that he began to care for it. in away it was the only family he had at the moment and it's disappearance was what had caused him to have a panic attack back at the church. as he ran the roof tops he stopped to look at the scar it had left in the palm of his left hand when he first picked it up. they looked that similar to a winged figure made of flames. looking at it gave him a since of warmth for some reason, he soon disregarded this to focus on finding his egg.
he soon found it in a nest a chicken had made and was know sitting on it, Fujin stared at the chicken for a minute before picking up his egg and then finding that the chicken was now sitting on top of his head and wouldn't get off. when it began to peak at his forehead head Fujin began running back and for not wanting to hurt it. he eventually arrived back at the fountain, surprisingly before Iona with is egg in his arms and the chicken still on his head.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Ian was waiting only for the boy to return. The girls had returned with some stuff. He didn't want to ask them what they had cause he thought maybe they wouldn't like that. Some things were private and that was diffrent for every person alive, for him it was his past maybe for someone it would be a necklace or an egg or something. He couldn't want to see the cowboy wizard again. Only the thought of him got him excited allready as he couldn't wait and wanting to join crimson tear.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 am

Kikiah giggled. "Why do you have a chicken on your head?" Eve reached out and the chicken fluttered to her hands. Nestling cozily there, after a second, Eve let go. The hen looked regretfully up at her before cackling once and then scampered back to her nest.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 4:41 pm

"I could say it's a long story," Fujin explained as he blushed in embarrassment, "or i could say it's the latest fashion statement." he slipped the egg back into the bag he had made for it out of leather and them padded with wool on the inside to keep it warm and safe, it was the only bag he had with him, "OK let's go!" he exlaimed as he jumped onto roof and traveled across two of them before comming bacK "Sorry i'm not used to having company." he apoligised.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Ian could see the boy jumping on the roof and then coming back, apoligizing for not being used traveling with company. ''Its no biggy'' Ian said smiling as he stood up and began to walk next to them. ''So uh I never got the names of you guys, so what are your names'' He said to the boy and to the girls.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Fujin bowed to the new boy in there group "my name is Fujin Stratous."

(Sorry it's not much didn't want to post alot so I don't clash with Flame's post)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 12:58 pm

''Hey My my name is Ian, nice to meet you'' He said as he looked at the boy, ''so are you a wizard?'' Ian asked him as he was curious if he was a wizard and which magic he would have.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 pm

"I'm Kikiah." Kikiah smiled. "Iona." Iona grinned. "That's Eve. And Serena." She butted in quickly and introduced the younger two. The four raised their eyes as Fujin took to the rooftops and then quickly returned. Serena was half contemplating unfolding her own wings but they were prone to vanishing suddenly and sending her plummeting. Sure, she could use her air power to levitate or rather, have the air hold her up but the wings left her exhausted.

They trailed behind, Eve lagging the most. They just let the two boys ahead strike up a conversation amongst themselves.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 am

"yea I am..." Fujin replied with a grin but his body teased as a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face as he guessed what his next question was going to be, 'what magic do you use?' it wasn't that he ashamed of his magic he was actually quite proud of the fact he was able to master the magic that his father used...he was scared because when he began to think about talking about his magic flashbacks of his reflection in the puddle of blood during his fight with the flame wizard haunted him.
He quickly changed the topic of conversation as he saw the dirt road ahead and how it split into three different routes, one leading into the forest, one up into the mountains and one route followed a dirt path along the coast. they soon exited the town and arrived at the fork in the road "so Ian you are the one who knows about the rumoured location of the guild so which way do we go?"
he had also noticed Eve begging to lag behind, but did nothing at the moment.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next