HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
Leo
Leo

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 7:18 pm

''Hmm'' Ian said looking at the three roads. He closed his eyes and thought deeply about the rumors he had heard and especially what that guild master had said. His feeling told him to go a certain way and he had allways learned that most of the time his feeling was right and when he would ignore it he would come in some pretty bad situations. ''This one'' He said pointing at the middle one of them as he walked further. He then noticed one of the girls started to fall behind. He went to her and said: ''Are you ok do you want us to go a little slower?''
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 am

(Welcome back to the rp Kai :) it's been awhile)

Fujin saw Ian take a few steps down the middle road leading into the mountains, as they all moved forward he waited until everybody was ahead of him before he began to walking next to Eve. Before Ian addressed the group asking if the girls wanted to slow the pace down a little "Are you ok?" He asked Eve sounding worried about his new found friend/s. 
he didn't get to hear her response because a familiar voice caught his attention. "Hiya mister? Can I help you?" He didn't hear what the man said but he reconsidered the voice.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 10:15 am

"Nah, nah we're fine!" Iona gushed quickly. "Choose your pace, we'll just be right behind." Kikiah glanced at Eve. She was perfectly capable of keeping pace but just wanted to lag like, 5 feet behind the group. Eve turned and eyed the person. Because she was significantly behind the group, she was closer and heard whet he said. Nodding mutely, she set her bag down and rummaged in it. She produced a large loaf of bread and a package of cottage cheese. Upon digging deeper, she also found a bottle of milk. She beckoned to Ion and asked quietly what else she had packed.

Iona dug in and got out a large packet of fruits. "Uh...would this suffice? If not, here." She tipped over a small silver bag and sent coins clanking into her hand. She counted them out. "Here." She put everything in a large bag and handed it to the person.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 11:58 am

Serena cocked her head. Why was he crying? He asked another question and all three sister's turned to Eve. She was definitely the know-it-all of the group. Eve was making mental notes of his appearance and how hungry he seemed. Definitely out of the ordinary. Something which looked alarmingly suspiciously like dried blood patched his hair, and several wounds covered him. He looked like he had been crying and the way he spoke triggered something on her brain.

'That's all I know of myself.' Remember nothing but his name. Amnesia?

"Amnesia is a deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma. Amnesia can also be caused temporarily by the use of various sedatives and hypnotic drugs. Essentially, amnesia is loss of memory. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the extent of damage that was caused. There are two main types of amnesia: retrograde amnesia and anterograde amnesia. Retrograde amnesia is the inability to retrieve information that was acquired before a particular date, usually the date of an accident or operation. In some cases the memory loss can extend back decades, while in others the person may lose only a few months of memory. Anterograde amnesia is the inability to transfer new information from the short-term store into the long-term store. People with this type of amnesia cannot remember things for long periods of time. These two types are not mutually exclusive. Both can occur within a patient at one time. Case studies, such as that of patient R.B., show that both types of amnesia can occur simultaneously. Case studies also show that amnesia is typically associated with damage to the medial temporal lobe. In addition, specific areas of the hippocampus are involved with memory. Research has also shown that when areas of the diencephalon are damaged, amnesia can occur.
In people suffering with amnesia the ability to recall immediate information is still retained, and they may still be able to form new memories. However, a severe reduction in the ability to learn new material and retrieve old information can be observed. Patients can learn new procedural knowledge. In addition, priming can assist amnesiacs in the learning of fresh non-declarative knowledge. Amnesic patients also retain substantial intellectual, linguistic, and social skill despite profound impairments in the ability to recall specific information encountered in prior learning episodes."

Eve had quickly accessed the corner of her brilliant memory to murmur to herself what she had read and memorized. She looked up again, not saying anything though. She looked closer at the mark. Why did it look vaguely familiar? She shook her head, her hair fluttering in the wind. "No. Sorry." She breathed in her usual soft voice, barely audible.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Ian looked at the boy eat and smiled. He wished he had packed some more food so he could have given something to the boy as well. Was he lost maybe? or just really poor. But soon he came to the conclusion that the boy had an illness that made him forget a lot of things. Ian couldn't keep his eyes of the strange mark on the boy. He was sure he had seen it somewhere before he just couldn't remember where. He wished he would have known so he could have told the boy. He seemed really desperate to get to now what it would be.

"Sorry man I am not sure what that means'' He thought it would be best to say that he didn't knew it. He didn't want to get the boy his hopes up. When he remembered where he had seen that mark before he would tell the boy. He just thought it wouldn't be the best idea to tell the boy now. Ian turned and looked at the sky, it was getting late it was allready afternoon and they had walked quite a lot. ''So would you maybe like to come with us if you guys agree that is'' he said to the rest of the party. They needed to find somewhere to sleep though cause he wouldn't like to keep walking through the night.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Fujin just smiled "as I said earlier, I don't mind. People do say the more the merrier and personally I want to see...if it...rings true." He blushed a little as his smile faded, he had only been with these people for about 2 hours and yet he had already forgotten about for being alone for so many years.
He walked over to the knew comer and handed him a spare pair of black leather fingerless gloves "I can't remember where I've seen that symbol before but you might want to keep it covered just encase for we know it could be a slaves mark for the slave trader to help them find their slaves....(*mumbles swears under his breath) slaves traders and poachers, they are the real scum of the earth..." He tried to force a smile for the new comer "Sorry I can't give you any food, it's because I don't have any and now you cant eat the egg I am carrying it ain't food...do you got a name? I'm Fujin Stratass (*then backs away to let everybody introduce them selves)..."
Once the group began to move again onto the mountain dirt path Fujin decided to lag behind with Eve because he didn't like the idea of leaving some one alone. "You know you're really smart," He began to make small talk because the silence between them made him feel alone (hence the reason for him talking to his egg) "And you have a really pretty voice. you should talk more, I everyone would always listen to you."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 am

Eve bent her head. A tiny smile, almost unnoticed flickered across her face. "Why, thank you." She said in her usual soft voice, but left it at that. She pushed back her hair from her eyes and soon a small movement by the road caught her eye. Another rabbit gazing at her. She smiled again. A small, barely noticeable smile. Soon Kikiah and Serena dropped back by Eve's side while Iona continued walking ahead, eyeing the mountain dirt path. Suddenly realizing she hadn't introduced herself and the others, she turned to the newcomer.

"Um...we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Iona, that's Kikiah, Serena and Eve." She indicated pointed. "Magic? Why yes, we do have magic. Fire, Water, Wind and Nature." She pointed respectively again. Her small necklace tinkled against her collarbone. A silver chain with a charm in the shape of a fire. Each sister had one. Kikiah's, a water drop. Serena, a grey-silver cloud, Eve, a small earth.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Ian looked at the girls, ''Wow that's cool'' Ian said as he wondered how their magic looked. ''If I am not mistaken, element magic is pretty rare to encouter'' He said knowing he had read it somewhere that not many people have element types magic. ''My magic is called heavenly body magic, its hard to explain but to keep it short, I use things from outer space, I like my magic a lot It can be gorgues and dangerous at the same time'' He said with a big smile on his face. He knew his magic wasn't strong yet since he only knew one spell as of now but he was sure this magic could do much more then what he could do now. He couldn't wait to see how his magic would develop and how the magic of the others would look. He then turned to Fujin. ''And what is your Magic fujin'' Ian said obviously with interest.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Fujin returned a smile to Eve but his face darkened once people began to talk about their magic and said nothing when it came to his turn, the flashbacks of how he acted when fighting the fire wizard were hitting him hard as his fear overpowered the pride he felt in his magic since it was taught it by his 'father' and was able to master at almost the same level. but after that episode he didn't want to talk about it...he couldn't...
He walked to the front of the group, "I'll go scout ahead..." he told them before heading down the path staying a good bit ahead but not out of earshot...that way hey would be reminded he wasn't alone

(remember he has hearing like a wild animal so a good bit ahead.)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Three sisters jumped as the stranger suddenly started yelling. Clutching his head, he seemed to be in pain. They couldn't move, stayed frozen for a couple of minutes. By that time, he seemed to be himself again. Eve looked up again. She hadn't jumped, but the sentence clicked in her mind. 'Control over emotions'. Maguilty sense?

The next time he spoke confirmed it. It was a very rare magic, hard to come by, and there was only minimal information about it. But muttering to herself as usual, she spouted all she knew.

"It's a Magic that has the ability to make two or more people's senses as one. If one of the people linked with the Magic feels pain then the others will as well. Although the Magic doesn't actually share the physical wounds, it is still able to "share" death. Extreme amounts of emotion can also be shared such as crying. With this Magic, the user can also create teal Magic swords formed from the user's incredible faith. Using simple arm motions and sometimes verbal commands, the user is able to launch the blades, which then hone in on his or her opponents. The blades are different from normal swords, as they attack the opponent's sense of pain directly, making it possible to slice and damage even water wizards with water bodies. The user is also able to create different varieties of blades."

Speaking more to herself than anyone else, her sister's could still hear her, that was for sure. She looked up to see him smiling ever so slightly, alarmingly serene and peaceful, after that outburst. Tears streamed down his face, and she tilted her head, saying nothing more.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Ian looked at the girl who were explaining the magic. He remembered he had read something about it. However he didn't know as much as the girl that was now explaining it to them. He couldn't fathom how she could remember this all. He could only remember that it was magic trigered by emotions, and how stronger the motions would be, the stronger the attacks were. He didn't look at the boy. He just kept looking down. He didn't like to see someone cry under any circumstance. That was kinda his weakness. ''Maybe'' He said while looking up. ''Maybe we should just camp here for today. It is getting kind of late and it wouldn't do us good if we would go through the night. Why don't we all go to bed and start fresh in the morning'' He suggested as he waited for an respons from the others.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Fujin herd the commotion from the group behind him, he walked back to the group as he did he took notice of the sun it would be about an hour before it would begin to set and another hour and a half for it to set completely.
"you guys and set up in the field on the side of the hill close to that stream. if we are going to going up the mountain then we should follow the stream to the summit, it would be more reliable then the roads." he placed his egg inside his bag down on the ground "please look after it I'm going to scout the area and bring back some more food." he turned and stepped away from the group a gust of wind blew from his direction that would cause the rest of group to close their eyes for a moment...he would be gone before they would open their eyes.
"storm dragons flight..." he whispered under his breath as he shot forward and began to search the area in a circle with 2 mile radius around them as the camp site they were making as the centre point
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 5:43 am

"Camping? Sure, I'll go make a fire..." Iona grinned impishly. Kikiah joined in, "I'll go get some water." Serena got the gist. "I'll make the winds favourable- er...I....mean I'll go forage some food." "Fujin's doing that."

"Be quiet!" Serena hissed as she stalked off, putting on an air of offence, leaving the two sisters giggling hysterically. Eve hadn't moved. "Come on kitten, come with me." Kikiah chirped, pulling her along.

Soon Iona had a fire blazing merrily, throwing in an occasional log to keep it going. The sound of distant splashing could be heard as Kikiah filled every container she had with water and Eve stood listlessly by, clutching a rather large bucket of water, waiting for Kikiah. By now Serena had reached high grounds. She could see her siblings working away.

Concentrating away, her wings burst out again, making her bag topple to the rocky surface of the hillock she stood upon. She flapped them a couple of times and was elated to see she hovered a couple of feet off the ground. She flew around for a few minutes, skimming the ground, being careful not to go too high. Suddenly they vanished in a puff of feathers. She dropped to the ground.

Sighing, she plucked the nearby berries, had the wind feebly blow, enough to drop a couple of loosely attached fruits drop and picking it up, headed back, inclining her head to give a last glance to where she had attempted her flying. She felt strangely unnerved, as though someone had seen her. Shrugging, she continued back towards the camp site.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Ian was just sitting there. He wouldn't be able to do anything except, maybe get some supplies up. No he knew what he should do. He began to gather some sticks which were strong enough and made a few tiny holes in the sand. He placed the sticks up, put the ground back around the stick and made sure they were stable then he got a large piece of leather out of his backpack and placed it over then sticks. It looked like a very big tent now only with no sides. This would at least keep them and their stuff dry if it would begin to rain. He couldn't find something else so he just sat down at the fire and began to warm his hand on it. He had seen the girls giggling about one of them going after fujin. He didnt pay much attention to it maybe he had a secret crush on him, but that didn't matter. He didnt like to question people or others about their private bussiness. He just waited for the rest to put their stuff under the tent like creation and waited for fujin and the other girl to come back.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 pm

(sun is setting)

Once Fujin was finished his sweep of there area he began walking back to the camp hunting along the way, he avoid to use his storm dragon flight again because he wanted to save the magic he had remaining to hunt. He hunted animals by catching them with his hands and casting a small bolt of electricity to the back of the animals head. he ended up catching three pheasants (which he plucked the feathers off with wind) and oddly coloured two flying fish and a wild boar that was about to kill two wolf cubs. as he approached near the cam he saw someone's shadow off the sunset, he figured it was his imagination because it looked this person had wings. he kept walking, closed his eyes and began to whistle the tune of a lullaby that Fujinriha use to sing to get him and the wolf cubs to sleep when he was a child, which he wolf cubs used to howl at the moon to recognised each other on the nights they hunted alone. he sang the words in his head:
little child, be not afraid
though rain pounds harshly against the glass
like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
I am here tonight
He suddenly felt like he bumped into someone as the dead fish and birds flew up in the air, by eating the air he created a vacuum that made them fall straight down back into the cloth made of weaved oak leaves he carried with him which he was using like a bindle thanks to a tree branch he broke off to carry all the food he got from hunting. he then looked down at the person (just a reminder that he is 6'2" feet tall) he bumped to find one of the sisters he met today "you're Serena right?" he asked a little confused "what are you doing out here?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:55 am

(Ian, I think you got the facts wrong. They weren't giggling about Serena going after him, they were giggling because Serena had nothing to do so made up the sappy excuse to go forage some food as well.)

"K-Kyaa!" Serena shrieked, jumping at least 6 inches off the ground. Seeing it was Fujin, she calmed down. "Sheesh, do you always sneak up on people?" She asked crossly. Then glancing down at what all he had in his hands, she shook her head, smiling slightly. "Eve will not be pleased. You should have seen the look she gave Iona when she suggested chopping down some trees for firewood. We settled for fallen dead branches in the end."

Eve most definitely will not be pleased at seeing her little forest friends in such a state. But what she doesn't know wouldn't harm her, right? "I suggest you hide that, though next to nothing gets past that little kitten." She grinned good-naturedly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 5:34 pm

(ok there is a posting order and a 24hr time limit to post. this to make sure everybody gets to post unless it is an event for one character and the timelimit will keep posting fluid. so here is the order:
The Alpha Centauri
Kai Raiko
~Ian~
Flamelunar
Leosan
)

Fujin shrugged "what if it was her forest friends who taught me how to hunt and about the circle of live." two wolf pups crawled out of the tall grass and started barking at his feet "it's ok really I wasn't going to let something like that happen," he tosses one of the dead pheasants to the pups who catch it and carry it together in their mouths "go give that to your mother and tell her the events to come. I'll be at a camp site tonight if you would like to have some company if you want to find me just follow me. I hope your mother gets well soon." the pups tried to bark but couldn't with their mouths full and ran off with tail wagging "this boar was about to kill those pups so I saved them. trust me I don't believe anybody should die, but out here in the wild there is a balance to be maintained..." he sound saddened as he said this "well I'm heading back to camp I'll see you there." he smiled sadly.
once he arrived back at the camp he made a spit over the fire and began to roast the fish and pheasants as he skinned the boar and placed it over a second spit and a second fire seeing that it wouldn't be able to fit all over one.

(sun has set it is now dusk. after Kai's post it will be night time)

Fujin called out to everyone announcing that the food was done. he didn't take any food himself but went and lied in the grass just a bit away from the fire where he was joined by the two wolf pups who began to chew on the tree branch he used as the handle of the bindle. once everybody was done he walked over to the group "you guys go to bed I'll take the first shift as watch. you guys get some sleep." once he spoke his part he sat crossed next to the fire with his egg in his lap with the two pups one sleeping on each leg.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Ian looked up when he saw fujin coming with all kinds of animals for food. "Hmm that looks great" Ian said as he looked at the food and helped him get the fiod ready for what else needed to be done. It was almost done when he felt a massive shake go through the ground as everything began to rumble. " Damn earthquake" he yelled above the noise however it didnt take long and after a few minuts they could return to the place they had first sat down, however it was a miracle that the fire hadnt gone out" he went back and sat at the fire talking to the people who were there about the weird earthquake.It was now dark as he looked at everyone eat and began himself. The food Fujin had gotten them tasted great as he couldnt get enough of the pig. He has never eaten that well. He then looked up as he heard that fujin was going to guard first. " sure that will be awesome I will be the one who will guard after you. He then heard the boy tell them thatbge wanted to keep guard due to that everyone has been so nice to him and helped him. " sorry man i appreciate it but you dont have to I feel like you have had an emotional day and i thinj you should have some rest, you dont have to worry about anything" he said smiling. Well let me finish our tent and we can get our beds ready" Ian said as he stood up from the fire and walked to the tent finishing it and now making the tent close so the cold couldnt get through and then layed some sleeping bags for everyone as he came back out. " I am done the beds are ready they wont be as good as a five star hotel but at least it will be a bit soft" he said as he sat down next to the fire. " so fujin can you please wake me up when your shift is done"
(Sorry for the short post but i dint have my computer anymore)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 5:58 am

Eve shot a single disdainful look at what was cooking before turning to rummage in her bag, content with some bread, cheese and fruits. The three sisters exchanged looks before doing the same. The food was entirely for the boys. Iona was the first to get up. Dragging her sleeping bag out of her pack, she motioned for the others to do the same. The sisters nodded and got up.

Under a few minutes, everything was set. Kikiah passed a bar of chocolate around before getting up and moving over to the boys. "Hey!~ Anyone up for chocolate?" She waved the bar. The rest of the sister's got up, brushing the grass from their skirts. They cuddled into their sleeping bags, listening to each boy offering to stay up and take shifts. Well, why couldn't they contribute?

"Hey, we're here anytime anyone wants a substitute, 'kay?" Iona drawled sleepily as she rolled over and fell asleep. Kikiah put the bar down in front of the boys and scrambled in her own sleeping bag, falling asleep suspiciously fast too. Soon, silence fell at the girls' end, punctuated only by the occasional cough, and Serena whispering to Eve, joking apparently, and giggling quietly at her own jokes. Eve looked on drolly, before politely saying 'good night', turning over and falling asleep.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next