HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Ian looked at the dragon like creature as he shot a purple like thing towards him. He dodged and it hit the wall making it a kind of crystal. ''Who freaky I cannot let myself get hit by one of those.'' He said to himself as he thought very quickly. I am not so strong for now I only have two spells left that i am able to use, maybe if i can work strategic I can defeat it however I have to keep avoiding he thought while still using his meteor. He wouldn't have a lot of magic left if he kept this spell going however he needed this spell so he could dodge the attacks and become faster. He had an idea. He flew to the creature and began to quickly circle around his head. He thought it could maybe get confused as he used the rays again however this time he aimed up close for the eyes to blind it, if this worked he could use a more stronger spell to take it down, however he knew that spell took its time to get ready so he had to blind the monster first before he could defeat it. If this wouldn't work he would have to think of something new if that would be possible though, he could understand that the guild master wanted to see his strength but he could also die here. This guild master was a though nut to crack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 2:59 pm

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." She took a look at the...salamender...? for no apparent reason. (I thought it was a dragon ^^') "So...what now?"
~
"Er..." Naturally, Serena hesitated. Taking a step back, she evaluated the situation. "Urm. Thanks, but no, thanks. I can fly. Well, more like glide. I can propel the air beneath me to sort of....um...yeah..." Serena trailed off, feeling stupid. She couldn't unfurl her wings yet. They weren't broken in yet. Technically speaking, she hadn't enough practice. However, what if she fell? "..." She turned her face, eyelashes drooping. "Um...Kai? I can fly, with wings. But they sap too much energy. If they vanish and I fall, you can catch me, right?"
~
Eve flexed her legs. Iona chirped happily, "Yay. No more piggy back ride. Now walk!" She snapped the last line mischievously at Eve. Eve elbowed her sister and they sallied forth.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Zachary and fang left the hallow tree "well I'm glad that's over" he said to fang "let's keep going" he said walking towards a nearby plain he had seen while climbing a tree before the storm. They walked for a few minutes and they could see the plain between the trees then fang gave out a low growl he gave fang a quick hand single telling him that he heard it they slowly made it to the edge of the forest. He gave fang the signal to stay still and he peaked out from behind a tree he saw 2 girls one seemed his age the other a lot younger. He wondered what they were doing out here he decided to stay out of sight and watch what they were doing.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 12:27 am

"Like we planned first we find your sisters and the others then head up the mountain." he said before he walked over to get his sword which were bone dry after the lightning that night, he got a jolt of energy as he picked them up and sheathed them. he put on his jacket and the sack with the salamander and walked to Kikiah's side, he looked at her worried he had a gut feeling that she wasn't being truthful about her feeling "so do you want to hike or fly?"

The dragon fired the dust all around it until it was engulfed in a cloud of it that was spreading, the light from Ian's magic was being reflected all around the room.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 1:15 am

''This is getting really anoying'' Ian said as he couldn't think of something and just flew inside the cloud, he was glad he had his meteorite spell on as he flew very quickly so it was hard to follow and began to deal punches to the beast. After every punch he flew to another direction so it would confuse it then after a lot of blows he quickly jumped up till he was at one with the face of the beast and began to punch both his fists towards the eyes wanting to blind it.

(you arent going to let me win easily r u XD)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 5:38 am

"...Fly?" Kikiah cocked her head curiously. The plan sounded good to her, but tedious. But his last line puzzled her. She shok her head, sending her hair flicking everywhere. "Um, no. Hike seems good." She smiled and tied up her hair in a low ponytail to keep it away from her face.
~
Serena nodded and concentrated. Calling her wings was no problem. Sustaining it was. Soon enough, the massive wings unfurled with the light sound of tinkling bells and wind-chimes. Pure white and feathery as they were, they spread themselves and sprinkled a light layer of sparkles on the grass which disappeared soon. A large 20 feet from tip to tip, that meant 10 feet from root to tip. Meant for gliding, less meant for taking off. Flapping them furiously, she achieved a swift and smooth take off. Then the going was easy. Already feeling tired, her wings spread out to catch and feel each breeze. Quickly accelerating, she cast a backward glance at Kai.
~
Eve stopped abruptly. With Iona walking behind her, obviously the elder sister bumped into her. "Hey. What gives?" Iona asked, puzzled. Eve had her face swiveled towards Zachary and Fang. Not that she could see them. What confused her was that she could sense the presence of an animal. But here? In this dry and barren plain?
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 6:55 am

Zachary saw one of the girls abruptly stop and start to turn towards him and fang he quickly moved his entire body behind the tree he stood there not moving hardly daring to breath. He wondered what had tipped her off that they were here he was pretty sure that he hadn't made any noise and he knew that fang hadn't while thinking he looked over at fang he seemed tense like he wanted to go out over to the girls but he obeyed Zachary and stayed still.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 pm

(No Ian I'm not XD it's going to be very hard. Also Flame it seemed Kikiah held up pretty well for somebody who has a fear of lightning and thunder ^^ )

Fujin was still worried but felt like he couldn't do anything to help her...he hated that fact, he still responsible "Right then," he said with a smiles as he picked up two large and thick tree branches that had fallen down in the storm and cut off extra smaller branches and leave in two single movements with his katanas which moved like a blue and would be sheathed again before a person could blink. He handed one of the branches to Kikiah "you'll need a hiking stick for hiking."

Each one of Ian's punches landed, but each hit felt like he was punching a solid metal wall. The light from Ian's magic was been reflected all around the room even some of the beams hit him. The three spears made of black crystal shot out of nowhere at Ian. Then the cloud cleared and the black dragon was now covered in black crystal armour. It roared enrage as purple flames erupted out of its mouth and froze into a black crystal when ever it came into contact with another souls object.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Ian did not see the transformation of the dragon coming. This beast was much too strong for him to beat. He remembered that he had told the cowboy wizard that he wasn't that strong and he had to keep it real. This creature, no this monstrosity was much to strong for him. He realized that when he got hit by one of his own reflecting beams and one of the pillars shot towards him and hit his arm. A bit of skin was scraped away and it was bleeding, not very heavily but it hurted a lot. He had no choice. He tried everything except one more spell. This was his final call, his last chance or they had to get his remains. He put his arms up and crossed them as a strong wind began to blow and his memories came flooding back from his training of the spell. All the shadows began to pull towards him as a ball rapidly grew above his hand, there were soft white lights seeable in it as it resembled the night sky.
Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 Altairis
He knew that his magic contained much more powerfull spells but he was still a rookie. However the ball shot towards the dragon as a very strong gravity was shot towards the dragon. This was his last hope. He hoped this orb would crush the dragon. It was then that he felt the pain of the black piller that had hit his arm before. It hurted very bad and a small pool of blood had formed beneath him. ''Come on connect'' He said to himself as he watched the giant orb fly towards the dragon at high speed. He hoped that the inmens gravity would keep it from flying away fast.
(hey alpha i was wondering, could my character learn urano metoria at A rank its called the ultimate star spell. Look it up on youtube lucy learned if)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 2:13 am

(That's fine Kai. But I would like to point out you are actually nowhere near where Ian is. The location I gave him for when we got separated was his starting point, since then he has been kidnapped and brought to a under ground base in a mountain, not nessacryly the one you are at...spoiler who do you think owns the Strix if it has a owner. Basically I would like you to refrain from controlling the plot, Ian is a huge catalyst in this arc...mainly because he suggested an idea to me in a pm and I liked it. So in a nutshell:

Can you find a cave? Yes
Can you see Ian's magic? No he cannot be interfered with at the moment.

If you want to know fine let me know by pm but it will ruin this whole arc's plot.

Also yes Ian at rank A you can learn the spell I'll go more into detail when the time comes though)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 9:11 am

(Um, is my turn skipped or something? ._.' I'll go post anyway. Also, owner of the Strix? What about the guy who kidnapped Ian? Or maybe Dust?)
(...*goes to view the character profiles of the sisters and tries not to show the fact that she had forgotten of the fear of Kikiah.* Uhm...not everyone shows their fear, do they...? Oh who am I kidding...)

So swift was the movement of Fujin, that Kikiah barely got to notice the swords. Hesitantly taking the stick, she faced the large and arduous hike ahead of them. She sighed, "Oh well. A thousand mile journey begins with one step." Part smiling, the statement reminded her of Eve, who used to say that. The thought of Eve immediately brought back the images of her sister. Kikiah's smile faded. She was never parted from her sister's. Never. And now, she didn't even know if they were dead or alive.
~
"Uff." Serena moaned. Finding a small crevice, she quickly landed there. Her breathing was shallow, but soft, she made sure of that. She gave herself a couple of minutes, then started flapping again. All her concentration was on keeping steady and on not falling. "Sorry, what?" Her voice wafted down to Kai, as she hadn't grasped his full question yet. She gave a quick glance all around, catching a heaven sent breeze to hover for a minute. "Sorry, what are you talking about?"

Suddenly, in a puff of velvety feathers, her wings disappeared. Serena didn't even have time to scream as she plummeted through the cloud of feathers floating down as gravity took over. "Kai!" was all she could desperately yell. She had faith he would catch her.
~
Eve continued to stand still like a statue. She could have been marble for all she was worth. Her attention still focused towards the presence of an animal. She could sense that it was a quadruped. And it was a canine. Wolf? Dog? If it was the former, it could be dangerous. Hesitating for a moment, using her power, she beckoned for the animal to come closer. If it was a dog, there was a chance it could be a pet. A pet wouldn't hesitate to be around humans.

But not many people would leave their pets alone. If it was a dog, the master would be bound to be around. And if the dog is particularly well trained, it would resist her call and stay beside it's master. That would be a sure sign of people being around. A small smile flickered across Eve's face. So simple to work out, and yet effective. Never had the thought of another person being around given her so much relief.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 9:44 am

Zachary stood stock still not making a sound he hadn't heard anything since they stopped so he guessed they were still standing there. He looked down at fang he seemed like he wanted to go out there even more he was shaking slightly and his tail was slowly going back and forth. fang had never acted like this before and Zachary wasn't sure what to do then fang lifted his head up looked him in the eyes and gave him a puppy dog face fang never looked at him like that unless he really wanted something. Zachary let out a silent sigh he didn't like it but he never could argue with fang when he gave him that face. He decided to let fang go out there and see them if they reacted nicely he would introduce himself if they tried to attack fang he would jump out quickly and defend him. He gave fang another hand signal telling him to go fang stood up and walked out of the woods towards the girls.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 pm

(No Flame you weren't skipped that post was OOC. I can't say who the strix belonged to if it belong to someone...spoilers. And to answer your question yes Flame it is possible but is almost impossible as it is a phobia)

Fujin tried to keep the atmosphere  uplifting with small talk for example one of the things he said "What should I name him?" after walking underneath the canopy of leaves, the sun was reaching about midday now, the Salamander was awake and running back and forth a head of the duo "I was thinking maybe Pyrus, Pyro....maybe Cinders..." Not long after (around 5) they arrived at the foot of the mountain, he climbed up the first ledge following his salamander's movement since there was no path to follow. Fujin extended a hand downwards offering Kikiah a hand up "I really don't mind flying us, if you change your mind."

Due to the angle of the mountains, the location of the mountains in the range, the location of Fujin/Kikiah and the time of day the light from the blade won't be visible to them until late dusk. Iona and Eve would be able to see it though.

The ball of black magic hit the dragon and it shirked in pain as the crystals covering its body cracked and stabbed into the dragons flesh, once the magic passed they body of the dragon fell to the floor it was twitching and only had a few moments left to live. It was in a sorry state with huge crystals sticking out all over its body, the dragon looked Ian in the eye and if get was close enough it word have heard it whisper with its last breath "...murderer..." it then stopped moving a pool of blood slowly formed around it and it gave of a purple sparkling vapour.

As Kai and Serena entered the cave a low growling could be herd coming deep within.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Ian had good hearing and could hear what the lizard was saying. He felt a bit of a sad feeling in his stomach as he flew towards the lizard and softly stroked its neck. ''Don't worry you will go to a better place now you will have a lot more freedom then to stay here in the dark and hidden away by shackled. The scales were pretty strong and he would have liked this animal as his companion. However unless he could find a magic that could bring things back to life he couldn't do it. He stayed carefull not to touch its blood. He then looked around seeing if there was any sign that he could leave. He then bowed back down still floating above it. ''I had no choice but I am sorry'' He said as he got up again and hovered away. ''Ok where is the exit'' He yelled hoping the guild master or the sand magician could hear him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 am

"Yeah..." Kikiah puffed as she took the offered hand and hoisted herself up. "Maybe it would have been a better idea..." Hiking was so not for her. "Kyaa~ Okay. I give in. Flying it is."
~
Serena couldn't help fidgeting uncomfortably in Kai's grip. Not that she meant to. No one had ever held her like that, not even her father. "Ah, hey." She murmured as he walked into the cave. Ominous growling sounds could be heard from inside. Hesitating for a second, she got to her feet unsteadily and followed him.
~
Eve's face immediately softened as the dog came up to her. Reaching out a hand to pat it, Iona looked less than happy to join in. "Er, go ahead. I'll just hang around back here." She edged away from the canine. Eve sighed and knelt down, continuing to pet the quadruped.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 12:43 am

Zachary waited a few seconds for something to happen he didn't hear anything so he peaked out from behind the tree he saw the younger girl petting fang and the other standing back away from him. He smiled knowing that more than half the people who saw fang had the exact same reaction. They both seemed focused on fang so he stepped out from behind the tree and leaned on it watching them and smiling waiting for one of them to notice him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 3:26 am

Fujin acted as if he didn't hear Kikiah's answer as he picked up the salamander an placed it in it's sack, gave it some left over boar and button it up tightly and put on the arm straps securely. Before looking to the sky and saw dusk was coming "...when we are flying hold on tight..." He saw the air currents danced in the sky a trick his father (the dragon one) taught him, he smiled "we are going to be climbing altitude faster then I usually do..." I single movement he sweeped Kikiah off her feet and held her in his arm, he ran and leaped off the ledge they were on. While in mid air he spoke aloud "Storm Dragon's Flight!" the streams expelled from his feet elbows and back shooting them upwards riding on the air currents, with under a few minutes they were flying above the mountains peak to reveal a mountain range with mountains twice the size they were flying over. He kept them at the current altitude knowing there was no need to take them into the Tail winds above the clouds. They could see the multicoloured sky made from the sun set and a light coming from a mountain to their left, he began to fly over there it would take them a while to get to the light but it would have taken days on foot.
He looked around enjoying the view despite everything that happened he could still say it looked beautiful...it gave him hope, he even managed to see a glimpse of the wings made from his spell. If one could see the air currents like he could they would be seeing giant dragon like wings made of sliver ribbions (what the air currents look like to him) coming from his back, otherwise they would invisible and dissipate once he landed.

Dust rose from the floor (not sand solid rock) his scarf moved as several ends of scarfs shot forward and soaked up the blood before they deattached them selves and sank into the ground and Dust sank back down as well in sync with the wall behind him revealing another chamber inside it were four mid rank Dolls (creatures made from a puppet mage's magic basically human sized golem usually slender) one made of earth, one made of fire, one made of water and now made of mist.

Inside the cave Kai and Serena found a pack of large white Vulcans but at the back of the cave there seemed to be something glittering in the light.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Ian could see dust rising from the ground. He thought it had been over but unfortunate it hadn't been. He could see dust go into the ground as he said: ''Wait wasn't this the end'' He knew when dust didn't awnser that there had to be another test ahead. He sighed as he walked towards the wall that wend down at the same speed with dust. He could see a doll of earth, fire, water and mist. It was not usual but he knew for which magic they were used. There was no light in the room except the rune thing on his arm and the fire puppet which gave light. He knew he wouldn't last long and had to make it quick if he wanted to defeat then. ''I hope there isnt another test after this i am almost out of magic'' He yelled as he looked around and waited for a responds from the guildmaster.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 am

"Kyaaah! Oh my god help meeeeee!" was the turmoil going on in Kikiah's head, but her lips were sealed. Out of fear. She was experiencing the fear that renders people unable to speak, to move, to react. All she could do was tightly cling to Fujin. At least her eyes were open, even though the fear was plainly written in there. For a moment, she forgot her fear when she saw the wondrous sight of the mountains bathed in the light of the sun. She let out an inaudible sigh. Fujin was lucky to see this whenever he pleased.
~
With each mincing step that Serena took forward, her mind screamed louder to just turn and run. Her eyes widened as she finally came upon a pack of large white Vulcans. Oh this was not good. Not good at all. Taking a step back, she tried to retreat without provoking them or better still, to not inform them of their presence.
~
Eve was quick to notice the person standing around, but didn't say anything. And it looked like Iona would never notice. Eve sighed, and tugged at her sister's skirt. "Hmm? What?" Eve signaled towards Zachary without pointing, or hopefully without noticing. What was the point? Iona immediately raised both hands and started waving them. "Hi there!" She yelled across.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 6:34 am

Zachery's smile grew at the one girls enthusiasm while the other girl seemed a lot more subdued "hello" he said waving back and moving closer to them but not to close then he gave of 2 short whistle blasts. Fangs ears pricked up he looked to Zachery then to the girl then back to Zachery and walked over to him "good boy" he said scratching fang behind the ear "now sorry to be so abrupt but which one of you knows magic" he said although he already had a good idea by the way fang had acted.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 am

Fujin winced as he picked up a sharp sound that sounded like a whistle a distance, he stopped and began to hover he was able to tell she was scared out of her mind being up here...he didn't blame here he was frighten out of his mind when he first flew around, fear was a common response he never met a person that enjoyed flying straight off the bat...either way he figure getting Kikiah's feet back onto the ground would be the best thing for her "okay we have a choice we can go straight to that light over there or I can fly us straight to where I herd a whistle from in the forest...either of them could be a signal from your sisters its your call they are pretty much the same distance away from us, so which one do you want to try because I have a feeling you want your feet back on the ground ASAP."

The ruins on Ian's hand glowed green for a moment and then went back to normal, all of his wounds would been healed and most his mana restored. a man entered the room on the other side rising from the ground and looked like a hobo wearing a tuxedo, he pulled out a conductors wand and began to swing it as if he was conducting a orchestra lights came on and the dolls darted forward.

All of the Vulcans remained asleep bare one baby one that woke up but exclaimed nothing and just stared at the duo with awe. it began to crawl towards them.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next