HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 3:20 am

Richard stared into his wine glass once again relaxing back into his throne like chair "How you two trick them is completely up to you too and once you lead your 'friends' there you will abandon them and they will be our test subjects for our project in an ambush and if all goes according to plan your 'friends will be killed." He took of his drink "you are both dismissed as you both have your orders send Jamie in on your way out...Oh Bane wait a second I have a secondary order for you Ian go fetch Jamie don't worry about getting lost in the tunnels the enchantment on our guild marks will prevent that." Once Ian had left the room he looked at Bane as if he hadn't a care in the world though his tone of voice didn't match "you are not to attack the dragon slayer within Ian's little group of so called friends...I don't want your personal vendetta to jeopardise the mission...understood."

Fujin got up an stretched before checking on Kai...who was still out cold, 'maybe if I can find some herbs with a strong scent maybe I can make an ointment with a strong enough scent to wake him up...I'll have a look when go search for some breakfast that isn't left over meat.' he slung his bindle over his shoulder as his Salamander dropped down from a tree branch and landed on his other shoulder. He was kinda glad no one else was awake as he looked at the sisters sleeping mainly to explain though how it looked he wasn't abandoning them but going off to collect some herbs, roots and berries. He felt bad about dragging them out here with him which then lead him to the daunting truth that Ian was still nowhere to be found. He left one of his swords sheathed as a symbol showing he would be coming back. Fujin remembered that there was a wild berry groove back near the clearing where the encountered the Strix and with that in mind he set off though he was trying to avoid stepping on the well cooked rat bodies but once he got to the end of their little clearing he turned to Fang "Well I'm off pal I'll be back in a bit with some real breakfast along with some herbs to wake up Kai...hopefully."

If Rose ran non stop from sun raise and followed the map, she would have reached a clearing with damaged camping equipment and burnt ground looking if a raid had attacked a group of travellers around 11 or 12 due to the sun's location in the sky. The map would show one of the red ink rings moving her direction.

A crow starts cawing on the branch of the tree Zachary is sleeping in.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 5:57 pm

It felt a bit hard to swallow. Ian heard that they would be killed if everything would go according to plan but there were a lot of things richard did not know of. His old friends weren't merely the subjects that he thought they would form. He knew at least Fujin would be able to break free and deal some real damage, he knew fujin would not understand what had happened to him and why he was helping crimson tear but in a way he did not even mind. This was like a family to him when he would talk the others just would have been vague not trusting him at all, he sometimes even got the idea they hated him. But should he think this way? It would only be on the positive side from him now.

He heard that he should get jamie as he bowed and walkked away as he opened the door he went through the caves. His guild master had been right, all the caves looked excately like each other. You would really need a very detailed map or you wouldn't find you're way back but somehow he knew they way he needed to go. He found Jamie in his room, which was full of toys as he was playing with the teddy-bear which he had seen when jamie had met him, he walked to jamie and gave him a smile. ''Jamie, Richard wants to see you, are you coming'' He said smiling as he awaited an anwnser from the boy.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Eve sat up. The first site that met her eyes was that of a field littered with rat bodies. She froze for a second. From what she saw, she deduced from the steaming and apparently well roasted rat bodies it was the doing of the salamander. She shrugged it off. Getting up and stepping over Fang, she wondered if there was a stream anywhere she could go to freshen up. Taking a wild guess, she headed south.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 am

Looking intensely at the rings Rose noticed that one of them was heading her way. Trying to keep her presence a secret she climb high up in a tree nearby. She was far enough up to not be seen by anyone on foot but she kept a close eye on her surroundings. While keeping a close eye on the map she tried to figure out what had happened at the abandoned scene she had just arrived at.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 am

Bane ground his teeth in frustration. He had wanted to be the one that slayed that black dragon from earlier and the other dragon the master had been talking about. Their race needed to be hunted and killed off otherwise they would destroy the humans. An now the master was telling him not to lay a hand on this dragonslayer. They were as bad as dragons themselves human's given the destructive power of those monsters. He hated himself for becoming one after seeing a possible good side to dragons. But that all had changed. Now he knew what dragonslayers really were little pawns for dragons to do their dirty work. They were nothing but weaponized lower specie to dragons.

Bane weighed his choices. He could strike down this slayer and be one step closer to at least one of his goals or he could keep obeying the orders of the master and still have access to resources and information that he would possibly need to revive his sister. Bane smiled "Your plan so far has caused the death of several dragons already and there is at least one more that will be joining them soon" Bane said referring to the masters mentioning of Oighear. "and if everything goes as planned that slayer will be joining them one way or another."
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Zachary's dream grew worse because of the crow cawing causing him to toss and turn even more violently.

Fang finished the rat and followed Eve.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 2:45 am

Richard smiled "That's right Bane." He looked like the devil again "Now go join your understudy, if you need back up or a third person Siren is at your command, don't worry I'll inform her." As Bane would leave the room Jamie would enter and would have walked past the Faceless Dust just as he exited the room.

Fujin traveled south west of their new camp and arrived at their first place where they set up camp and were attacked by the strix, he gave a sorrow filled sigh as he looked around at their equipment that was damaged beyond the ground which he scarred with his lightning. "That oversized chicken sure did a number on us huh?" Fujin thought aloud and the salamander chirped in response "yea it wouldn't be the greatest first day of life would it.......I wonder if those wolf pups are ok....." Fujin focused himself after shacking his head "Right got to focus we need to get some berries and grain for breakfast along with some herbs to help Kai regain consciousness lets get to work." He continued to walk through the now scarred and damaged clearing to the wild berry grove that could now be seen on the other side.

The map would show the red ring in the same area as Rose following Fujin's movements.

After a few feet Eve and fang would find a hot water spring and could hear a crow to their west.

An owl lands in the hole that Zachary is sleeping in and begins to peck at his stomach.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Ian had waited outside the closed door as he had been expecting the guild mark that had been on the right of his shoulder. He saw the little boy walk in and waved at him as he looked at dust and saw his new partner in crime come in to him. ''So bane what magic do you have'' he said as they walked to the entrance. He had a plan to make them believe and he hoped that fujin would notice at one point what he would be trying to do, not to lure them in a trap but to find out who richard was and escape while they knew his plans so they would be able to stop it but a few of them were naïve and would probably really think that he was trying to get them killed. 

After he had heard his responds they reached the exit which dust had made for them cause as soon as they got outside the gate closed, maybe it had something to do with their guildmark. He turned at him, ''Ok we need to go to where we were blown away by that monster, a bit further from there you need to beat me up. Not to badly since I need to fight later on if they want to escape even if you are here to help me, or do you have illusion magic i forgot cause then you could make an illusion around me that would let them think that i would be badly beaten up which would make for something really fun when they would find out i am ok when you undo the magic'' He said grinning awaiting a responds.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 pm

(Do we continue to skip Kai or...?)

Eve bent her head to the water, pale green hair flowing down to the water, tips just touching the fluid. She paused to stroke Fang for a minute before dipping her hand in the water, withdrawing it almost immediately. Too hot. Too hot for the hand to touch, but would probably be great for a bath. Just taking off her jacket, she jumped into the spring, clothes and all. Her head swiveled to the source of a crow's raucous sound, but since that was nothing unusual, she just sat there, letting the steam wash away the grime of the previous day.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Rose saw a boy walk into the area. 'so this is the person marked on the man. I wander why someone would want me to find him' she continued watching the boy. All the time keeping quiet. Trying not to be seen.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Bane took from his belt a gourd and swirled the contents of it as he past Jamie. A little bit of hydra venom to keep himself calm. He felt bad that most of that group were going to perish but it was a means to and end for him. He needed crimson tears resources to find a way to bring her back, to find the right magic that would do the job. He took only a sip from the gourd he never knew when he would need a power boost and his element wasn't as easy to find as others slayers elements could be. Bane sighed at the odd cold burning sensation of the venom as he swallowed.

As Bane met up with Ian the rookie shot a question at him. "Poison Magic" Bane replied with a half lie. The rookie didn't need to know that his magic was dragon slayer magic yet. After they got out and onto the mountain the rookie had apparently come up with a plan. Bane rolled his eyes at what the rookie was asking. "The only type of illusion I would be able to make is someone who inhaled my poison to hallucinate and even then I have no really control of the hallucination it would probably be their greatest fear or they greatest wish that one being a less likely product or just make everything disorienting and confusing possibly even switching up they motor controls. So you are more than likely looking at me beat you up with my bare hands and no use of magic as your best option of you living through whatever I dish at you." Bane said as he started to look fr the best place to get some foot holds to get down from there current location.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 pm

(guess it's my turn)

Zachary jolted awake as the owl pecked him and sat up shooing the owl away his heart racing. It took him a couple minutes to remember where he was then he sighed and layed back down trying to get his heart rate under control. "dang that was one of worst dreams I've had in a while" he said to himself starring at the sky relaxing. "Well I should probably get back to everyone" he said climbing down the tree. After he climbed down he headed towards camp.

Fang sniffed the water and jumped in with Eve having fun swimming around.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 am

Just a reminder on the current posting order

Posting Order:
The Alpha Centauri
Annabeth Chase
Daemon Chase
MegaAbsol
elimaimassacre
WeatherWarrior
Thaloden

Fujin walked across the scarred clearing to the wild berry groove, he placed his hand on his single Katana that he brought with him after leaving the second one back with the group as a symbol to say he was going to come back. He tightened his grip on the blade's handle as he walked and picked the berries single handily, he couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt paranoid as if somebody was watching him. The salamander sneezed after sniffing one of the leaves of the berry bush, shooting a weak flare and made the leaf begin to smoke. The smoke tickled Fujin's nose which caused him to sneeze sending a huge blast of wind shoot out from his mouth in front of him which stripped a few bushes and trees of there leaves
"....well at least there was no lightning....the last thing we need is a forest fire..." Fujin thought aloud and the salamander chirped in agreement.

Zachary would hear the splash of the water close by. The smell of bone marrow could be smelled by Fang.

Due to a few events soon to happen a few characters will be in a clam state until they do something or reach a certain point.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 pm

''Hmmp it need to be real thought but you seem like the time who would really beat me to pulp, I have to be able to keep standing at least and not almost lie down on the ground crawling.'' He said to the mage who held the magic of poison. he never heard of a mage like that who had that kind of magic. "'We will see what we will do on the way to the my ''friends'' ''' He said the words friends in a sarcastic manner. He listened to what the guy had to say. ''Let's go, we dont want to keep master waiting'' He said to the guy giving him a wink as they walked towards where they needed to go.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 am

Eve got to her feet, water running in rivulets off her. Picking up her jacket, she flung it over her shoulder and started back, marking her trail with water. Not purposely. She simply didn't wait to dry off. She confirmed that Fang was accompanying her.

Meanwhile, Iona woke up and went around waking Kikiah and Serena as well. Sitting up and spotting the empty bed, they weren't too worried. Eve could take care of herself. Rolling up the bags, they quickly set their stuff up. Wondering what to have for breakfast, they suddenly felt the emptiness looming up. Zachary was gone. Fujin was gone. And Eve was gone. Half the party seemed to be gone. At least Fujin's katana was still there.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Rose looked intently at the person as he sneezed 'theres only one type of person that could possibly sneeze that powerful' looking closer she noticed the salamander and let out an involuntary growl as she realised what type of wizard he was. Her anger flared up as she almost gave away her position by jumping into the clearing.
(sorry for not posting, ive been really busy)
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Bane's eye twitched at the rookies behavior. Will not kill him will not kill him he repeated as a mental mantra as they waked towards their destination.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Zachary walked out of the woods 20 feet away from camp "looks like I misjudged my location" he thought sighing he started walking towards camp. While he was walking he saw 3 figures that he guessed were Eve, Iona, and Kikiah. He waved to them then he stopped when he heard a near by splash "probably just a fish in a nearby pond" he thought ignoring it then he started walking again

Fang got out of the spring with Eve and shook himself dry then he started following Eve. After about 30 seconds Fang stopped and sniffed the air smelling something. He turned his head left and right until he pinpointed the direction the smell was coming from then he started a fast walk in that direction.

(just a reminder Zachary hasn't met Serena yet)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Fujin sighed as he placed all the berries he collected filling two of the three small leather purses he had the third being filled with the herbs and tied them to his belt "You can come out now...I know your there could at have the dignity for me to see the face of who they sent to kill me this time?" Fujin asked yawning sounding quite bored and as if he had been through this before as his salamander was perched on his shoulder "All the other guys were all about trying to stab me in the back or as they jumped from a tree branch and well they ended up in hospital for that mistake....actually now that I think about it why are you guys trying to kill me anyways I didn't break any laws....at least I didn't think I did."

Fang would follow the smell until he found a very small in the small cliff next to the spring. the smell was of warm bone marrow. once close enough even people could smell it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 2:44 pm

(I'm sorry Daemon. I had to skip you T.T I'm really sorry.)

Just as Serena was loosening up and filling her sister's as to what happened since they got separated, a person walked up. Immediately stiffening, unsure whether he was friend or foe. "Aw, him? He's Zachary. He's got a little quadruped that Eve's taken a liking to." Iona drawled sleepily.

"What Iona means is, this is Zachary. He has a dog." Kikiah sighed. "Hi Zachary. How's you go missing in the night? Any idea where's Eve or...erm, your dog?" Not knowing his name, she just implied, hoping he wouldn't take offence.

Eve followed Fang around until a strange smell stung her nostrils. Producing a nice vanilla scented handkerchief, she pressed it to her face. Bone marrow. The smell was slight unfamiliar to her. But bone marrow cells produced blood. And blood was the stench she couldn't stand! She hesitated for a second, lagging behind, before resuming her course of following the canine.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Rose smirks for a second before composing herself and jumping out of the tree she was using for cover.
"I am terribly sorry, but I assure that I have no idea what your are talking about. I am working for no one and therefore, I don't know who are why anyone is after you." As she talked Rose walked slowly towards the boy with her empty hands in the air. "I am simply someone seeking out adventure and happened to stumble on this campsite." Rose tried to show a convincing, innocent smile as she looked around at the campsite but always looking at the boys salamander out of the corner of her eye.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 am

Bane kept his pace much slower that the rookie. He wasn't in a hurry and he could keep track of his location by scent. He stretched it had been a while since he had been out of the guild hall. As he took in the sight of the forest he couldn't help but think how much his sister would have loved this place. That train of thought turned sour as it headed to the fact that he had made very little progress in finding a magic to help bring her back. Bane wasn't paying to much attention to where he was going at this point he was just following his nose one which way his charge had gotten to and if their were any other people or threats in the area.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 14 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next