HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:02 am

"Right now we're supposed to be hunting," Goldenpelt shot some death glares at the other cats who immediately left the camp for hunting patrols. "But, we can have some time to get to know each other." She held out a paw, this time for a pawshake.
"Let's redo everything. We started out a bit bad, didn't we?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 am

"Not as bad as with some things here, but yeah." Gatomon shook her paw. "So, do you know any of the DigiDestined, their Digimon, their families, or their Digimon? How long were you in this world for?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am

"..." Goldenpelt frowned, as if there was something she didn't want to remember, but spoke anyway.
"I did know the Digidestined. As well as their Digimon and families. In a way, I was the Digimon who kept them updated on what was going on. Until I suddenly got transported here. As for how long I've been here... At least several years."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:36 am

"I've only been here a few weeks, but I know it's a different place. I wonder if there's chocolate...And cake. Is there? I wouldn't know, I haven't been here long. But is there something wrong with you? Can I help at all?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 pm

"It's nothing." Goldenpelt replied to Gatomon's offer, her face suddenly darkening with sadness. It was as if not being able to see the Digidestined for so long had made her feel lonely. It was expected; Goldenpelt probably hadn't seen another Digimon until today with Gatomon and the others. Upon Gatomon asking about chocolate and cake, Goldenpelt replied,
"Oh that stuff? You can get it from humans, but you have to be really careful. The humans here have no idea what a Digimon is, and they might think of you as a monster."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:02 pm

"We look like cats though. I don't get why they wouldn't think we're cats...Are humans that weird here?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:34 am

Goldenpelt shook her head.
"We may look like cats, but our size and paws are different. We both have tail rings and long tails, too. Not to mention big eyes and ears. These things aren't normal for a cat." Mikemon explained, her tail waving back and forth as she spoke. Her ears twitched when they were being talked about and her paws just fidgeted. Goldenpelt seemed mildly distressed about something, and the Digimon was having a difficult time hiding it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 4:03 pm

"Well, ok then. Anyway, I was wondering if you knew any cats from any other clan. If you do, which clan?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 4:11 am

Goldenpelt shook her head with a frown.
"Unfortuately, befriending a cat from a different clan is incredibly dangerous. The clans often fight over territory, and having a friend in the other clan would make this difficult." she explained, knowing full well of the consequences.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 am

"I see. I wonder if there are any hidden clans...Like ones we'd never be able to hear about."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Goldenpelt thought for a few seconds, then nodded. "There probably are. The forest isn't exactly a small area. There are lots of places for good territory."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 pm

"Cool! Oh, so...Are we just going to stay in here for a while or can I go do something?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 pm

"You can go do something, but make sure you're near me. If you're not, I just know that the others will bother you." Goldenpelt warned the Digimon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 pm

"I can fight, you know. Anyway, I was thinking about going to explore and maybe find some food."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Goldenpelt looked as though she were going to protest, but stopped herself and suddenly smirked evilly. "Okay, if you want to go hunt, go ahead. I'm starving, but I need to take some fresh-kill to the elders."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 pm

"Well, 'hunt' isn't the word I'd choose." She chuckled and ran towards...a street...But why?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Goldenpelt seemed to ponder why the Gatomon went off in the direction of Twolegplace, or a 'neighborhood', as the Digi-Destined had called it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Well, before long, she returned with a small scrape and a candy bar half-eaten in hand. "Piece of cake. Or in this case, piece of candy."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 am

Goldenpelt facepalmed when she saw Gatomon walk back with some candy. She quickly ran over to her and tried to pick her up and put her in a tree at the very high top where the other cats wouldn't see them. "Are you an idiot?!" she yowled in the Digimon's face.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 am

"Kari's Gatomon always said I was."

(I have no more jokes on this one, honest XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:16 am

(XD)

Goldenpelt once again facepalmed, and replied that if the other cats saw Gatomon with 'twoleg food', you'd be treated as a kittypet and thrown out of the clan. "You're lucky I'm the only one who saw you."

Unknown to Goldenpelt, someone or somecat/Digimon was watching nearby with a devious grin.

[spoiler=Silverpelt]
Name: Silverpelt
Fur: Completely silver with a faded gray tabby pattern and a white underbelly.
Eyes: Silver-gray
History: (Same as Goldenpelt XD)
Clan: -
Pic: (Well... Silverpelt is a BlackGatomon of a sort.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 am

"But it's just food. Besides, what is there to eat around here? Bugs?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 4:21 am

"It's called 'prey'. There's mice, birds, voles, and even berries." Goldenpelt replied, rolling her eyes at the ignorant Gatomon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 pm

"Um...I don't get it. Is this something I should just know as a cat?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Goldenpelt nodded. "Don't you ever chase around Bird Digimon or rodent-like Digimon? Or maybe you've chased a Rabbitmon before. All of these are birds or rodents, except for Rabbitmon, Terriermon, and Lopmon. Those are exceptions as they are bunnies or rabbits instead."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next