HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Pit
Pit

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am

"Hm...Well, I don't think I'm getting away anytime soon..."
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:20 am

"Shade and I will help you!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:29 am

"Nah, Goldenpelt's probably really strong. Besides, if there's a clan to join, it should be the clan that's been 'inviting' me since I got here."
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:32 am

"You really think that's a good idea, Gatomon?" Kori asked.

"Yeah? I'd try and join a Clan that didn't try to turn me into cat-food to get me to join the Clan," Shade added.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 am

"How bad could it be, right? Once I'm there, I'm sure it'll be over anyway...Besides, it's not like I can get away from Goldenpelt."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 am

Goldenpelt rolled her eyes at everything the Digimon have been saying so far.
"Look. I'm not forcing you to join my Clan. I'm just here to get you away from the territories before you get yourself killed." she said, looking as though she really meant it.
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 am

"She doesn't seem like a bad Digimon," Kori said.

"Yeah," added Shade.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:50 am

"Of course I'm not a bad Digimon. I fight for justice, and forcing someone to do something they don't want to or need to is injustice, if you ask me."
Goldenpelt really didn't like it when cats or Digimon bullied others. It annoyed her to a point that she usually stepped in and helped whoever the victim was, no matter who it was.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:54 am

"Joining SunClan would be safest to me anyway, so whatever..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 am

"If you want to join, then be my guest. If you don't want to, then don't join." Goldenoelt said, knowing that the Gatomon didn't truly wish to join SunClan. While Goldenpelt was hoping Gatomon would join, she decided that it was the Digimon's decision only.
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 am

"That's nice of you," Kori told her. "Shade and I do that too. We try and help Digimon in trouble back in the Digital World. And we can do the same thing here in this new world. It'll be--"

"Don't say adventure," the Black Gatomon groaned.

"Yes. An adventure in some ways. Think of all the cats we can help here."

"You're one crazy Digimon."

"Crazy? No. I just wanna help and keep peace. That a bad thing?"

"No."

"Good."

(I gotta go for the night guys. I'll see you guys later on today. XD. Please no RPing without me.. I don't like getting left behind and having to read a lot of things to catch up and people still continue RPing, while you're trying to catch up.. XD. So yeah. See you guys tomorrow.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 am

"I just said that would be safest, so fine. But if something goes wrong let's all remember, we win as a DigiTeam...And we lose because of you, Goldenpelt."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 7:05 am

At Gatomon's comment, Goldenpelt smiled.
"Heh. Don't worry about losing. There is no losing for me."
She knew that she had the option of forcing them all to join SunClan or helping them escape instead, and had chosen to help. That was her decision, and therefore, Goldenpelt will see it to the end.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 7:10 am

"Huh? So...Are we going or not? I mean, I really don't want cats attacking me all the time."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Goldenpelt nodded, grabbing Gatomon's paw and leading her into SunClan camp.
"Don't look at anyone or talk to anyone. Just stay with me."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 pm

"O...Okay..." Gatomon followed, not sure exactly what to expect.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm

(Ah, we should wait for Kori XD)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 am

(I'm back for like a short while. My internet is being like 'blah' guys, so I don't know how long I'll be on guys.)

Kori and Shade watched as the other two Digimon went off somewhere. The Gatomon flicked her tail and followed after to the two, since they didn't know their way around yet, and weren't looking forward to run into a Clan like this 'BreezeClan' that they had heard about.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 am

When inside the SunClan camp, there were many cats staring at Goldenpelt and Gatomon.
"Stick close to me." she whispered to Gatomon, then said to the others,
"Touch one whisker on this cat and you're all crow-food."
Goldenpelt held up a gloved paw to show she meant business. From the fingers of the glove came long and sharp claws.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 am

Gatomon seemed confused, but confident she wouldn't be harmed. She made sure she was within pawlength(since their paws are large XP) of Goldenpelt.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 10:04 pm

(I love how I never bump my topics here, just other people's that I'm in. Main point: BUMP)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:38 am

(I was waiting for Kori, but whatev XD)

The other clan cats seemed to be frightened of Goldenpelt when the Mikemon made her way through, as if Goldenpelt had a frightening reputation in the clan. They all allowed her to go through, though one attempted to swipe a paw at Gatomon, earning itself a slam from Goldenpelt. She pinned the cat down and nicked its ear, telling it that it better not try again.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 am

"Some things'll never change in a cat..." Gatomon chuckled, that being the only one that was always with the attackers, but looked at Goldenpelt and stopped laughing. "But, that may have been a little excessive."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:47 am

"Nah. That nick on his ear will heal within a few days." Goldenpelt replied, suddenly appearing rather 'normal' and not aggressive. She seemed much more calm now and was slowly making her way to the opposite side of the camp.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 am

"Well, if you say so. So, what do we do around here, anyway?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next