HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Pit
Pit

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 pm

"I chased a Biyomon once...But we were playing tag. I don't think I understand completelt."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Goldenpelt just shook her head; it would take too long to explain with words. She motioned for Gatomon to follow her as the Digimon began to walk to an area for hunting.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Gatomon finished her chocolate bar and fallowed Goldenpelt. 'I think Goldenpelt's going crazy from being here.'

(Gatomon isn't bright XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 am

(I can see that XD)

Goldenpelt managed to sniff out a mouse and dropped into a crouch, motioning for Gatomon to be quiet. She slowly inched her way towards the mouse, before pouncing and attempting to catch it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 1:54 am

Gatomon stared, confused. 'Is this cat feeling ok?'
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 4:16 am

Goldenpelt managed to snatch the mouse and lifted it clean into the air and then made a swift killing bite to the nape of its neck. It fell limp and she picked it up from the ground after it landed and placed it by Gatomon's paws. "Eat."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 10:02 am

Gatomon took a step back. "But I'm full?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 am

"Just try it." Goldenpelt replied with an indignant tone.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 am

Gatomon looked at it. "Do I have to? I mean, it's a mouse..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:12 am

(Bump)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 am

Goldenpelt nodded. "Yes. You have to." she hissed, getting very annoyed. She was close to shoving it down the Digimon's throat!
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 am

"But it looks so innocent...And gross..." She stared blankly at it, not wanting to eat it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:33 am

"Eat. It." Goldenpelt said with a very annoyed tone.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 am

"But...But..." She eventually took a small bite, but not noticeable. She made a disgusted face at it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5