HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Kori-
Kori-

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over Empty
PostSubject: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 6:21 am

Two Digi-Kitties end up in the World of Warriors. The Five Clans are: SunClan, NightClan, CloudClan,BreezeClan, and LakeClan.

Make your characters like so:

Name:

Fur:

Eyes:

History:

Clan:

Pic: (if you can)

I'll add the leader, deputy, med. cats, and so on once people join and make some characters. XD.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:47 pm

(So, am I aloud to make a Digimon as my character here?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

(I'm going to assume that 'Digi-Kitties' means 'cat-like Digimon' XD)

Name: Goldenpelt

Fur: Golden in color with faded brown stripes. A tabby pattern.

Eyes: Amber

History: (Can this be found out during RP?)

Clan: SunClan

Pic: (Only cats or Digimon as well?)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 pm

(Accepted Card. And yes, you can have both Digimon, as long as they are cats, and cats in this RP. XD. And yes, Digi-Kitties is what I call cat-Digimon. XD.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

(Great!)

Name: Gatomon

Fur: White

Eyes: Gold

History: Gatomon was always hyper. But all of her friends liked sitting aroundto play games. Then, one day, a mysterious portal opened, and she went through. She lived alone unaware of the clans until recently. Now the decision is left to join one...But which?

Clan: None yet

Pic: (Well, she's a Gatomon.)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 12:24 am

(Accpeted.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 4:52 am

(Oh, then Goldenpelt is a Mikemon)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 am

(Alrighty. ^^.)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 1:59 am

(Let's start guys.)

In the world of Warriors, the SunClan medicine cat, a blue-gray she-cat named Skydrop, was heading for her leader's den. The young cat looked into the den.

"Snowstar?"

The white she-cat with green eyes looked up. "Come in Skydrop."

The younger one walked into the den and dropped her head to her leader. "I need to talk to you, if you're not too busy."

Snowstar sat up and looked at the blue-gray she-cat. "What's wrong?"

"I had a sign from StarClan."

"What did they say?"

"They said that beings from another world would come and save us from a dark type ahead."

"Mmm.." Snowstar looked thoughtful of that. "Do you know what it means?"

Skydrop shook her head. "As of now, I don't. If I find out anything, I'll let you know."

"Alright. When you find out anything more, come and tell me."

"I'll do that Snowstar."

Turning around, Skydrop headed out of the den and back to her own.

XXX

Kori, the daughter of Gatomon and Patamon, (The ones from the show by the way guys.) was with her friend, Shade, a Black Gatomon. The two Digi-Kitties were playing around, having fun.

"Come on Shade!" the white and orange cat called out to her friend.

The black Digi-Kitty followed his friend as the two run through an open field. The two cat-like Digimon stopped when they saw an odd looking colorful portal open up in front of them.

"What's that?" Shade asked.

"I don't know," Kori told her friend. She grinned. "But, let's go find out!"

Grabbing her friend's gloved-paw, the two jumped into the odd colored portal, ready to see what would greet them on the other side.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 am

On the other side, another Gatomon was crashed into. "Hey! No more, I'll join your clan!" She looked at them. "Hey, you're Digimon like me! I'm Gatomon the Gatomon."
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:33 am

"Another Digimon? That's awesome! I'm Kori and this is my friend Shade. It's nice to meet you Gatomon."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:35 am

"I've been here about a week myself. Still not sure how I got here from the Digital World....But it's great to meet more Digimon here."
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:38 am

"We just came here from this weird portal that opened up," Shade told her. "You've been here a week and haven't seen any Digimon besides us here?"

"You said something about a Clan," Kori added, looking at the older Digimon. "There's a Clan around here? Are they of Digimon like us?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 am

"Nope, no Digimon. They're of cats from the human world, but this isn't the usual human world...If there are humans, anyway."
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 am

"Huh.." Kori tapped her chin in thought. "So we're not in the Human World, but some sort of world for cats? I only thought there was our world and the human's.. This is cool. We found a new world! Have you went looking to see if there were any humans around?"

"Or how about a way back to the Digital World?" Shade questioned. "That seems more important right now. What if we're stuck here forever?"

"There must be a way back home.." the white-and-orange Digimon told her friend. "But for now, let's have a look around this new world! It'll be like an adventure!"

"These 'adventures' of yours are gonna the the death of us someday," the Black Gatomon muttered, shaking his head.

"Even so, we'll always be reborn anyway. We're made out of data after all."

"In the Digi-World we are. But we're not in that world right now. Think about what happened to Wizardmon, from the stories your mom and dad told us. He was never reborn. Nor was your older 'brother', Wolfmon?"

Kori flicked her tail. "Alright, alright, I get your point." She looked back at Gatomon. "So, Gatomon, you said you've been here for a week now, right? How come you're by yourself? Surely you've made some friends in the time you've been here in this world of cats.."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 am

"Nope. There was one that fought me, but he ran after the fight. Anyway, from what I heard, Wizardmon came back, but not as a Wizardmon, as something...Whymon?"

(Fun fact: Yes the Veemon from season 2 is actually Wizardmon reborn)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 am

(Whoa, really? I didn't know that! That's awesome! But then, how did Gatomon see Wizardmon's ghost on Episode 17 was it? of Season 2 then?)

"Well, now you have some friends!" the younger Gatomon chuckled. "He was reborn? Mom never told me that."

"Maybe she didn't know herself."

"Maybe.."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 am

(How did the portal to Digital World open if according to Gennai, it closed forever? Exactly.)

"Nope, because only Tai and Davis knew...Or, that's what my mom said. She knew them, so I don't think she'd lie about that." Gatomon laughed. "Oh, so we should look around, right?"
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 am

(Digimon works in odd ways sometimes.)

"That makes sense," Kori said. "Ah well.. Yeah, let's go look around!"

Shade nodded in agreement. "Let's go."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 am

Gatomon pointed towards an area of the forest. "But over there's near one of the territories of the clans, so stay away from there." Gatomon ran another way, unaware she was nearing another clan.

(XD)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 am

(XD. It's true though! XD. Oh, hey, Patachu, I have a question if you don't mind. How'd you make your thing a Coordinator? Like how do you change it from Trainer to something else?)

"One of the Clans.." The younger Gatomon looked to where the older one had pointed to, a smile on her face.

"Oh no, don't tell me you're really thinking about going there.." The Black Gatomon gasped.

"I am."

"But didn't you hear what Gatomon said? She said to stay away from there, Kori!"

"All the more reason to go and check it out. Come on Shade!" Kori headed off the way Gatomon had pointed to.

"Kori, wait!" her friend called, and ran after her.

XX

A few BreezeClan cats saw Gatomon come onto their territory and their made they way to where the Dgimon was at.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:49 am

(Wow you guys posted a lot without me XD)

Out of nowhere, a golden flash zipped past Gatomon and stopped behind the Digimon. It appeared to look similar to Gatomon, only its fur was golden and had faded tan stripes on its body. Its tail also had a tail ring, only it was a Demon Ring and not a Holy Ring.
"What are you all doing here?" the cat-like Digimon yowled, obviously not a friendly Digimon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 am

(When you make your first trainer an admin will change it)

Gatomon stopped. "What do you mean? We're not doing anything wrong!"
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 am

(Sorry Card! XD. Oh, that makes sense.. Thank you. ^^.)

Kori and Shade crept through the Clan, SunClan, territory, wondering what kind of cats might be around them. The Black Gatomon kept saying that they should go back, but the white-and-orange Digimon only ignored him and continued one.

XXX

The BreezeClan cats stopped when they saw another Digimon, (even if they didn't know of Digmon yet. XD.) appear behind the one they were heading for. The Clan cats stopped and watched to see what would happen.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 am

"You're entering another clan's territory! You're going to get yourself killed like that. Come with me." the Digimon said, although it was already dragging the Gatomon away from BreezeClan territory. From hearing the Digimon's voice, one could tell the Digimon was female.
(Once again, think Rainbow Dash from MLP for Goldenpelt's voice)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over H6Q0F8z

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next