HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Kori-
Kori-

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 am

(Oh, you like MLP?)

The BreezeClan cats snorted. At least they didn't have to deal with some annoying cats they didn't know their way around. The Clan cats headed back to report to their leader about what they had seen to keep a look out for more cats like them.

XX

"You see anything?" Shade asked.

"No." Kori shook her head. "Nothing. Come on, let's go back."

"Finally!" The Black Gatomon turned and started to head back the way they came, Kori following behind him.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 am

(Think Biyomon's voice for Gatomon XD Nice to know another pony fan has joined, seems it's true we travel in packs!)

"But...But I wanna look around, I'll go around their territory, come on!" Gatomon struggled. "Besides, you're not my mom." She finaly gave up and just let herself be dragged.
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:08 am

(You both like MLP too? That's awesome. XD.)

Kori and Shade went back to where they had first met Gatomon. The two Digimon stopped when their say their friend being dragged back to the same place by another Digimon. The two cat-like Digimon ran over to the other two.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:08 am

The Digimon dragged Gatomon towards SunClan territory with the intent of telling any cats who asked that Gatomon was a new member.
"I'm taking you to my clan, for now. After the sun sets and night comes, we'll go out of the camp and I'll lead you around the other clans so you can 'explore'."
She seemed to actually be a kind Digimon, despite her rude actions.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 am

"Which clan? Better not be SunClan, they've been attacking me to get me to join since the day I got here!" Gatomon somehow was no longer in Goldenpelt's grip, and was flailing her arms and legs as she yelled.

(Cartoon style!)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:14 am

"Well, too bad. It is. I can't take you to any other clans because I'm from SunClan. Now, quit whining and come on." the Digimon grabbed Gatomon with her tail this time, the tail appearing to be as strong as the Digimon's grip, perhaps even stronger. The Digimon began to try and drag Gatomon once more.
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 am

"What's going on?" Kori asked.

"Yeah?" Shade added, as the two came over to the other two cat-like Digimon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 am

"I don't wanna go to SunClan! I don't wanna, now let go!" Gatomon began struggling more and more the longer she was dragged.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:20 am

"Don't make me make you come." the Digimon threatened, suddenly looking very angry and scary.
(think this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100926152654/dgrayman/images/6/6e/Kanda_Pissed.jpg)
"I could have knocked you out and given you to BreezeClan as a prisoner, instead, you know."
The Digimon had a point. She could have easily knocked Gatomon out and offered the Digimon to the enemy clan as a sort of 'peace offering'.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 am

She suddenly stopped struggling, curious. "BreezeClan? I thought there were four, and none I knew were BreezeClan..."

(Clueless, someone has to be!)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 am

(The link didn't work Card.)

Kori slashed her tail in the air, as she and Shade were being ignored by the other two Digimon.

"Hello guys? We're here too you know?" she asked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 am

(Here: http://images.wikia.com/dgrayman/images/6/6e/Kanda_Pissed.jpg)

"Sorry for ignoring you." the Digimon said, finally stopping to speak to them. She turned around to face them, then said with a clear voice,
"My name is Goldenpelt and I am a Mikemon. I'm a warrior of SunClan, and this Gatomon nearly got killed by walking onto BreezeClan territory."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 am

"Why was I never aware of this fifth clan? The...The um...The..." Gatomon seemed to forget the clan's name already.
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 am

(Thanks. ^^.)

"Goldenpelt?" Kori tested the new sounded name. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kori, and this is Shade. ..What's BreezeClan? Is it one of the Clans around here?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:44 am

"Yes, it is one of the Clans around here." Goldenpelt turned to Gatomon and explained, "As for why you don't know about it... BreezeClan is a Clan that is kept a secret so that the territory isn't lost to any humans or 'twolegs' as the cats call them."
The golden Mikemon looked very serious.
(I'm making this up XD)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 am

"...So weird." Gatomon looked at her. "So, um...How long have you been here, Goldenpelt?"
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 am

"Humans?" Kori's ears twitched at hearing that. "So they're ARE humans here?"

(Go ahead. XD. Makes the RP more fun that way. ^^.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 am

"Wait, are there cars here too? There must be candy too, right? And pudding and pie and cake? Oh, and cupcakes and chocolates too?"

(Guess that reference.)
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 am

(Sugar Rush? MLP?)

"You're making me hungry," Kori whined.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 am

(Pinkie Pie :D)

"Eh...Sorry..." Gatomon sighed. "Back to my previous activity." She began struggling again. "Lemme go, I don't wanna go to SunClan!"
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:00 am

(Well, I was sort of right! It had something to do with MLP! XD.)

"Why don't you gonna go to SunClan, Gatomon?" the younger cat asked. "They're not that bad are they?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 am

"They keep attacking me to get me to join by showing their strength, of course they're that bad!"
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 am

"Oh.." Kori flicked her long orange-and-white striped tail. "Well, how about we make our own Clan then? A Clan of us Digimon, and we'll show the other Clans not to mess with us!"

"Are you really sure that's a good idea?" Shade asked.

"Of course it is! Why wouldn't it be? Us Digimon gotta stick together after all in a place such as this."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 am

"No, even with us being just Digimon, they'd totally kill us."
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 am

"Good point.. But still, we can't let the other cats walk all over us."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over   Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Warriors and Digimon Cross-Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next