HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 am

Muhahaha... evil kitteh time >:D

Name: Knife

Fur: Thick fluffy belt, white and black striped tabby

Eyes: Brilliant blue

Mentor/Apprentice: None

Personality: Snarky, sarcastic, and clever. Knife loves fighting, especially when he kills. He is extremely tough and refuses to lose a fight. Despite his sharp attitude, and to the surprise of his clan, makes sure the cats under him are well-taken care of, unless they speak back to him.

History: Born into DeathClan, Knife was obviously a strong kit, even from a young age. Kits from other litters would try to beat up his siblings, but he always sent off the bullies with wounds to remember, even though he was young. He quickly grew stronger, and despite his mother being proud of his strength, she drove him away, like his siblings, as was customary of DeathClan cats. He eventually became one of the old leader's guards, then moved his way up to deputy. The leader was killed in a raid, and Knife became leader. He proved himself to be a clever and mighty leader.

Other: Can Knife be leader?

Pic: Warriors Knife_10
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 11:39 pm

(Thanks XD but I actually made it on one of those cat-design game things. I wish I could draw that well on computers XD)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 am

(Yep. Hopefully I'm going to get one of those computer drawing pad-things soon though which would make it easier XD. Can I start?)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Knife was sleeping, curled up under the giant green dumpster. He blinked his eyes open, and looked up to see other DeathClan cats starting to wake and get up. He slid out and shook his pelt, then stretched with a large yawn. Perhaps today he'd lead a raid on one of those clans. It's been awhile since they'd had a good fight.

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Name: Darkmoon

Fur: Dark

Eyes: Blue

Mentor/Apprentice: None

Personality: Purely insane, totally evil, but has a very nice side.

History: Darkmoon was born an outcast. While he was alone he became insane. One day he was acepted to join Deathclan and got up to a respected warriors because of his feroiusity against his foes.

Other: Can he be a high ranking cat?

Pic: Can't

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 8:32 pm

(thank you)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 am

Name: Aeropaw

Fur: Grey and White, short and shiny/ maybe slick

Eyes: Purple

Mentor/Apprentice: Give one for me?

Personality: Shy, slightly curious, all over the place when you get to know him. (is it possible for my cat to be interested in male cats rather than female? XD)

History: His father abandoned him and his mother for Deathclan, because he wanted to feel powerful. Is a 'member' of Lightning Clan/was born in the camp. Not much else is known.

Other: Wants to become a healer. (medic, whatever you call it. It's been so long since I've read the series. I'm not really creative right now)

Pic:  fully grown Aerofleet (or whatever name he gets when out of thee 'paw' stage)    Warriors Ivan_strider__cat_form__by_redlink7-d6vswne
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 8:52 am

(okay. I just kinda want him to reflect me, that's all. [I mean I'm not heterosexual, my orientation is unbeknownst to me for now] I think I'll have him start off as a normal apprentice, THEN move on to being healer's apprentice 'kay?)

Aeropaw's eyes fluttered open. His head popped up and his eyes searched for the entrance to the sleeping area. Light was shining through. 'Daytime already huh' He thought. Aeropaw got himself up, yawned, and stretched, the started toward the outside world. He tried not to wake anybody up, for fear that it might be a bit too early.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 7:15 am

Aeropaw noticed the she cat. He stifled a yawn so he wouldn't offend her. "Goodmorning Saber!" Aeropaw meowed happily.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 6:49 am

"Today seems like a good day for herb find- I mean hunting!" Aeropaw squeaked out. 'What am I doing? Don't I want to be a warrior like all the other cats? But the trying to catch prey is so hard! Besides, I''d rather play with the harmless mice than chase them to eat...but then again we DO need food. Oh...just give in already! You know you don't want to be a Warrior, you want to help other Cat's get better! I think." Aeropaw bore a strange look like he always did when he was thinking hard about something.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 am

((can i make a second charrie? :3))
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 8:47 am

((Cool :D))

Name: Nightpaw

Fur: Black and gray

Eyes: Green

Mentor/Apprentice: Pinesnow

Personality: Friendly, cheerful, and helpful at all times. Nightpaw is also brave in battle and never gives up.

History: Nightpaw was born into Lightningclan like any average Lightningclan kit, and raised by a loving mother and father. Her father however, was killed by a fox while he was trying to defend the territory. She was heartbroken over the loss of her father, and was depressed for a few moons. Then, after another apprentice befriended her, she eventually came out of her shell and opened up, becoming much more friendly and social.

Other:

Pic: Warriors Nightw10
Sponsored content

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors H6Q0F8z

Warriors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Creativity Place :: Role Playing :: Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: