HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 pm

In the world of Pokemon White, a strange figure sat upon its throne. "Pull up the boy." It commanded, on a large Tv screen a young man was shown. "Ah yes, Lelantos you have a Great journey ahead of you." It chuckled, snapping its long fingers. Suddently The young man on the screen passed out and disappeared from his world.

Now, Lelantos is seen sleeping in a large bed with a pokeball in his hand, on the pokeball was a envelope with a letter inside it. It said 'Dear Lelantos Hunter, you are now in the world of pokemon White. If you wish to return to your world, Save the Unova region. From -blank-' it also said to go see Professer Juniper.

Lelantos Hunter, Welcome to the world of Pokemon White.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Lelantos awoke looking around the room and scratching his head before, noticing the Pokeball and the Letter, opening it he read raised an eyebrow before throwing it in a drawer and hearing a not-so familiar feminine voice it was then that he placed the pokeball into his pocket; already being dressed and sneaked downstairs with his bag slung over his shoulder.

When he saw the woman from his video game over the banister, he sneaked back upstairs and climbed out of the window looking around from memory he realized that the largest building in town was the lab, running across the rooftops before jumping from one and traveling 3 meters through the air then catching hold of an open window he climbed into the lab sitting on the high up ledge that was roughly 18 feet up he called down to the woman who was obviously the Professor
"Hey, what's that letter that sent me to see you about?!"
remaining on his window ledge and semi-forgetting about the pokeball in his pocket.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Professor Juniper blinked before looking up. "Oh, Lelantos. So you did get the letter. Come down here, Bianca and Cheren are waiting for you. Oh and you shood meet your pokemon too." she said calmly, not bothered by the teenager being on a high ledge. Bianca looked up from her spot, seeing Lelantos she grinned and waved up excitedly at him, "Hi Lelantos! You finally got here, it's weird seeing you late your always on time!" she called up, Cheren looked up as well, before looking at Professor Juniper, "We are all here, so that means we can get started." He said crossing his arms and pushing his glasses up with one finger.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Lelantos smirked before pushing off of the wall and catapulting himself across the room to another wall with a pipe for the lab's healing machine sliding down it easily. He then leapt to the floor before he reached the Healing Machine.

Following this he made his way carefully and casually over to Prof. Juniper and the other two that were supposedly his friends. Lelantos then said
"Yeah I got a letter, now why don't explain, what the hell's it about?"
he semi-ignored Bianca and Cheren's comments just nodding to them both without reply.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Professor Juniper looked at Lelantos, " All the letter said was to come to my lab. But anyways since your all here I can start. Now then My name is Professor Juniper...." she then started the speech all professors give to new trainers. Bianca groaned while Cheren silently paid attention.

~ Minutes later ~

Juniper sighed as she finished the speech, smiling at the three new trainers. "Now that thats over i can now give you all your pokedex." She walked to each trainer and handed them a pokedex each and walked back to her spot and wished them good luck. Bianca cheered as she got hers running out hyperly. Cheren walked out calmly seeing no reason to rush like Bianca. Also if Lelantos was to look at the letter now it will only say to come to Professor Juniper's lab.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 9:02 am

Lelantos raised an eyebrow before shrugging it off and placing the Pokedex into his right pocket. Following this he casually walked outside to see the others who were apparently his `friends` for the duration of his time here, he didn't have any friends back home but, now that he had, he would make sure no harm came to them.
"So, then"
Lelantos begun
"What should do then to kick this all off? You know the whole journey thing"
reaching into his left pocket he felt the pokeball taking it out and just holding it deciding not to check out what was his partner pokemon inside just yet, not suspecting it was his game-world partner.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Cheren crossed his arm, "Well head off tho route one but before that i need to give you something." Cheren walked up to Lelantos, "Here this is you Xtranceiver and a town map. Your mother wanted me to give it to you." Bainca pulled out her Xtranceiver as Cheren got his out. "Let exchange numbers." Bainca suggested.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Lelantos nodded
"If you say so"
he then put his Xtransceiver on his wrist and his town map in his bag, following which he flicked through the Xtransceiver and shared his number with both Bianca and Cheren then, leading the way to Route 1 saying
"Right just starting our journey normally sounds a bit boring, why don't we find a way to spice it up a bit?"
having played through this bit of the game he was trying to trigger Cheren's idea for the catching contest.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 2:47 am

Cheren crossed his arms, "Hmm, well hows this we will gave a pokemon catching contest." He suggested, Bianca nodded her head, "That sounds great but first, lets take our first step as traners together!" She said standing at Lelantos' left and Cheren nodded silently, standing at his right.

(You'll get you pokeballs from Juniper after this.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 am

"Alright"
Lelantos said deciding to lead it
"3.. 2.. 1.. Go"
Stepping forwards in sync with the other two. It was then that he realized he didn't have any empty pokeball's but, he did remember his one with a pokemon it. Taking it from his pocket he looked at it a minute then, saying
"Well then let's see who we have here"
throwing the pokeball into the air and calling out
"Show yourself"
his new Pokemon or at least his new one in this world, Joltik emerged not that he noticed until the tiny pokemon climbed up his leg, then up his arm onto his shoulder. Lelantos smiled which was unusual for him but, he said
"Hey there Artemis!"

(I know I shouldn't have controlled him at that mini bit where he climbed onto his shoulder but, I promise that was all I wanted to do just to make sure Lelantos noticed him so, now the control of Artemis goes to you)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:25 am

Artemis looked at his trainer from his shoulder, "Jolt. (Hmm.)" he hummbed silently pleased at the looks of his trainer, 'Strong, smart, and most likely battle wise. They did a good job chosing him, Lelantos. Let's hope he is not arrogant.' Artemis clicked silently. Bianca looked at Artemis curiously, "Ooo, a Joltik. That's soo cool!" she looked at the tiny spider and rubbed his head a bit, which he liked. Cheren smiled a little before turning too the voice that was calling them, "Hey guys i forgot something!" called Professor Juniper as she ran up to them. She smiled sheepishly at them, scratching the back of her neck, "Sorry i forgot to give you three your pokeballs. Here." She walked to each trainer and handed them 5 pokeballs each, after she waved them goodbye as she left for the next town. Cheren looked at the two before nodding, he walked off. "Alright let's do this!" Bianca cheered, taking of down the route. Artemis hmm'd from Lelantos' shoulder.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 10:29 am

Lelantos nodded to Joltik smiling before turning around and seeing Professor Juniper approach them. He then listened as, she explained that she'd forgotten to give them their empty pokeballs; Lelantos accepting his 5 and saying
"Thank you Professor"
before turning towards the route as, the Professor gave the other two their pokeballs and sped off. With that he said to Cheren and Bianca
"Well then guys I guess we should be getting this Catching Contest underway"
taking off at speed and launching himself at a tree before, running up it effortlessly and flipping onto the branch being sure not to have Artemis drop. He then looked down from the tree's branches and ran through them jumping from branch to branch which was roughly 3 feet apart.

Soon though, he spotted something on the ground at long last and performed a front-flip from the branch landing behind the pokemon silently and taking out his Pokedex to see what it was; The Pokedex revealing it was a _______ before, continuing with it's explanation of the Pokemon. He then held the Pokedex over Artemis for two reason's first to scan Artemis into the Pokedex so, that it was another entry covered and secondly to see which moves, Artemis knew as it was common knowledge that, that was how you check a pokemon's moves. When he knew he said quietly
"Let's do this, Artemis show it your Cross Poison attack"
Lelantos then watching the battle begin.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 pm

The patrat turned towards where she heard the voice of a human but didn't expect the cross poison attack comig straight at her. "Raa!? (Wha!?)" she cried as she was sent flying back, she hit the ground hard but stood back up, angry at the surprise attack. "Raaaaa. (Grrrrr.)" she growled, anger in her eyes.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Lelantos smirked before, saying
"Not worth catching"
with a few that he would be catching in mind. He then looked to Artemis, knowing where he was due to their bond, despite his size. Calling over
"Again, give it Cross Poison attack"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Artemis nodded silently and jumped at the Patrat with cross poison again. Patrat yelped as she was hit, the tiny bug pokemon striking too fast for her to dodge, she was sent flying a few feet before hitting the ground. Artemis eyes narrowed, a unseen smirk on his face. Patrat stood up slowly, dazed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Lelantos then called to Artemis
"One more time, let's finish this with another Cross Poison full power"
allowing Artemis to finish Patrat off.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Artemis charged quickly again, hitting the dazed Patrat once again with cross poison. Patrat cried out as she was once again sent flying by the tiny bug pokemon. "Raaa.... (Ahhh....)" She moaned, swirls in her eyes. Artemis clicked happily, speedily crawling up Lelantos' body untill he reached his shoulder. Artemis rested comfortably on his jacket.

Artemis gained 26 exp.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Lelantos nodded
"Good work Artemis now let's look for something actually worth catching"
with that he leapt directly up into the air 10 ft and grabbed an overhead branch swinging himself up and running through the tree's; and scanning the ground in an attempt to find a pokemon that's actually worth his time. Then, noticing a _______ on the ground, leaping down behind it again silently and stealthily before scanning it into the pokedex and saying
"Go get it Artemis"
quietly continuing with
"Use Cross Poison!"
allowing Artemis to climb down and begin the attack.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Artemis jumped as he speedily hit the lilipup with cross poison, knocking the puppy pokemon into a tree. He jumped back and watched as the Lillipup got back up and charge at him.

(I'll be leaving for a while and sorry for the wait >m<)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Lelantos immediately reacted thrusting forwards his right arm and beckoning to Artemis
"Now dodge and climb on it's back to finish it with a Thunderbolt Artemis"
watching for his buddy's attack whilst, he announced it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )   Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story ) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon White ( Markj1998's story )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1