HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

Pokemon: Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:43 am

Based off the TV show. Let's RP, have fun, and enjoy.

I got Pikachu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Pidove, and Axew. (Pokemon talk human by the way.)
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 am

Awwwwwz Okay I got Emonlga Chillarmy and Deerling X3
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 am

Okay! Let's start. I'll do Pikachu's POV and you can help me with the idea I got of of why Oshawott likes to pick on Pikachu. XD.

Ash, Iris, and Cailn(?) were continuing on their quest to the next Gym. I set on Ash's shouder. Axew was with Iris. It was lunch time so Ash, Iris, and Cailn all let out their Pokemon to eat and play.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 am

Wait can you only pick Black and White pokemon?
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 am

(-shurgs- I guess not. But this is a Pokemon: Black and White RP group. You can use one of the Pokemon you made up if you want. I'm going to use my Ghost Eeveelution I made up.)
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 am

(Ooooooooooooooooooooooh Okay! Ill use my Fly Eeveelution Soareon too then ^^)
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 am

(Lol. Okay. So, your turn.)
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 am

(Ill do... Hmmmmmmmm.... I guess Soareon's pov XD)

I watched in the trees quiet and soundless. Although my sky blue fur, angelic wings, and cloud like ears and tail, would surely stick out, I was on the top so the others wont see me. I was an unknown pokemon unheard of by anyone but my Eeveelution family. And... And well food as becoming scarce on our parts.
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 am

I set with my fallow Pokemon, eating my lightning-type food. Snivy was eating her grass-type food, Tepig was eating his fire-type food, Oshawott was eating his water-type food, Axew was eating her (I guess. lol.) dragon-type food. Oshawott though it would be a good time to 'pick' on me, and he kicked me and I fell face first into my food. Some of the Pokemon laughed, Oshawott did mostly, but others glared at him. I shook the the food off my face, and glared at Oshawott.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 am

I snickered a bit and flew calling as I flew into the sun lite sky. My call was heard from miles and miles away. Flapping my wings, no one saw me. But they surely heard me.
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 am

We all looked up at the call, trying to find out who made it. A Ghost-looking Eevee set in the bushes, watching, her tail twisting from side to side. After not finding out what made the sound, we went back to eating.

Oshawott walked up to me, smirking. "You enjoy your food, Pikachu?"

"No," I replied, not looking at him, just at my food as I ate it. "That wasn't nice."

He laughed a bit at that. If it was one thing he liked, it was picking on me. But, I didn't know why.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 am

I looked toward the ghost pokemon and called again.
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:25 am

The ghost Pokemon looked up this time and nodded, unable to call back cuz of the humans and other Pokemon near.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:38 am

I nodded back and flew toward our home. A large tree in the middle of the forest. Hardly any pokemon or people have gotten to it. And that was the way I want it
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:39 am

The ghost Pokemon went off, and went back to the home. Her pure white fur shined in the sunlight.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 am

I looked around and smiled nodding my head. "You're here." I muttered softly. "Did the humans and their pokemon find you?"
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 am

"No." She shook her head.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 am

"Good." I nodded and flapped up the tree. "I dont want them to find us."
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 am

"They won't."
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 am

Of course I acted like the leader because I found this place and Spiriteon. We stayed here all our lives
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 am

"Wonder what they're doing here."
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 am

"Me too. They're way to close for my taste." I growled half pacing half gliding
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:15 am

"Maybe they're just passing though," Spirteon said.
AngelLeafeon
AngelLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:17 am

:Not all humans are the same. If one group comes through here, lots more will. Soon theyll find us and take us in for tests! Do you really want that?"
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 am

She shook her head. "No. But, I don't think thoese humans were bad. They seemed nice. So did their Pokemon, but that Oshawott though. He seemed like a bully."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Black and White   Pokemon: Black and White H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next