HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon White (Kira's story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon White (Kira's story) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 pm

It the world of Pokemon white, a strange figure sat upon the thrown. " Pull up the girl." It commanded, on it's large Tv screen a young girl apperared on the screen. "Ah yes, Kameri. A Great adventure awaits you." It chuckled, snapping its long fingers. Suddently the girl on the screen passed out and disappeared from her world.

Now Kameri is seen laying in a bed a pokeball in her hands. The alarm clock next to her ringed loudly.

Kameri Welcome to the world of Pokemon White.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Kameri immediately shot up when she heard the loud alarm clock next to her. Paying no attention whatsoever to the Pokeball in her hands, she absentmindedly rubbed her eyes to try and really wake up. It wasn't till about right afterwards that she realized she was holding something. Looking at it oddly, she set it down. "Hm."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

After doing that, a voice called up to Kameri from down stairs. "Kameri dear! Your friends Cheren and Bianca are waiting for you at professor juniper's lab, She want's to see you three." Kameri's 'Mother' called from the living room. "Oh and they left a pokemon for you. Since you are going to start you pokemon journey." Their was a note on the door that kameri would see if she looked at it, It said 'If you want to return to your world, save the Unova region.' Also if Kameri was to touch the note she'd gain knowlage on who Cheren and Bianca are.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Kameri picked the Pokeball back up before reading the note once more. She touched it, and having touched it, figured out where to go. She was still confused. And a bit frustrated. With a groan, she threw the Pokeball down at the ground, hitting the floor and making a sort of thud noise.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm

The pokeball opened once it hit the floor, Now standing there was a Zorua. Zorua looked up at Kameri, "Zor...(that was quite rude.)" The Zorua tilted her head looking at the girl infront of her cooly. 'So this is the human They sent eh? Seems hot headed, she better not let that get her killed. She was important afterall. She also seemed smart, which is good.' Zorua looked into Kameri's eyes cooly and held out her paw in greeting, "Zo. (Yo)". ' Well then Kameri let's see if you can make it.' She smirked to herself.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Kameri jumped upon seeing the Zorua. She picked up the Pokeball off the floor and carefully examined it with her eyes. She poked its tail before shaking the Zorua's paw. "Um. Hi. Do you...know where I am, exactly? I mean, I know I'm in Nuvema town, but.."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:22 pm

The Zoura sighed, She took the not and pointed at the 'Return to your world' part then. she jumps and taps Kameri on her head giving her knowlage on the world she was in. But not all of it. "Zor? (Get it?)" she said tilting her head while siting on her huanches. 'This human doesn't know of this game world? They really must have a good reason for this.' she thought to herself.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Kameri nodded after receiving this information. "OKay. C'mon." She picked up the Zorua and carried her downstairs, walking past her "Mom" and going outside to go find the people named Cheren and Bianca.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 am

Zorua sighed, she pointed to the Big lab. "Zoro Zoura. (The Lab.)" she said. 'Honestly this is why they use people who know the game but....", Zorua smirked to herself, ' I can tell this is going to be a fun ride.' she snickered and smirked.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 am

"Oh." Kameri said. Nodding, she walked over to the lab. At this point she had decided to just not question it and go ahead and listen to Zorua. She entered the large lab apprehensively.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 am

There in the lab, Cheren and Bianca stood waiting for Kameri to get there. Professor Juniper turned towards Kameri with a smile. "Ah, Kameri you finally arived, the others have been waiting for you." She said kindly, gesturing for her to stand next to Cheren and Bianca. Cheren looked over at Kameri, pushing his glasses up, "So you finally arived, we waited quite awhile for you Kameri." He said crossing his arms. Bianca Grinned at kameri, "Kameri Your here! I'm so happy you made it on time." she squealed when she saw Zorua. "Oh how cute! my Snivy is adorable too." She said happily petting Zorua, who purred. "Wait why do you have a zorua? You were supposed to get Tepig, Right?" she asked the last part derected to Juniper. "Ah, Kameri got Zorua as a special gift from a friend of mine." She said kindly, Puting her hands on her hips.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 am

Kameri decided to just play along. She stuck her tongue out a Cheren. "Had I been woken up, maybe I'd have gotten here faster." She said. Kameri then smiled at Bianca. She shrugged and when Prof. Juniper said that it was from a friend of hers, she tilted her head slightly. "Hm? Can you tell me who exactly donated her for me?" She said, motioning to Zorua.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 2:43 am

Juniper winked, "Sorry Kameri but that's a secret now then. I'm Professor Juniper...." She then, reluctantly started her speech about the pokemon world, Bianca and Cheren groaned. Zorua shook her head. "Zo Zo. ( Oh great.)"

~ minutes later ~

Professor Juniper finally finished her speech and sigh before smiling. "Now that that's over, i can finally give you three your Pokedexs." She walked to each of them and gave them their pokedexs before going back to her spot. "I may suggest you nickname your partners as well." With that done Bianca hyperly ran out the lab while Cheren just walked, he turned to Kameri, " Meet us at the entrance to the road." He then left.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 am

Kameri sat through the speech, occasionally stroking the top of Zorua's head. At the end, she calmly took the Pokedex and bowed to Prof. Juniper before exiting the lab and bringing Zorua with her. "A nickname, huh? I think I'll call you Amaterasu."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 am

Zorua, Now Amaterasu, nodded at her name. "Zorua. ( Acceptable )" She turned her head to look at Bianca as she came running to Kameri's side and gave her a quick hug as she neared the exit. Cheren walked calmly to her other. "Yay you made it Kameri! Hey i know let's Take our first step as pokemon trainers together!" She cheered, hooking elbows with Kameri on her right. "I see no problem with that. Let's do it." Cheren said, standing at Kameri's left. "Zo Zorua! (Oh Yeah!)" Amate cheered as well.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

Kameri smiled. "Yep, I made it. Um, sure, let's." She hooked elbows with Cheren and Bianca after making sure Amaterasu was safe. Might as well just do this. Doesn't seem that I have much of a choice. After having locked elbows with Cheren and Bianca and securing Amaterasu's place, she began to walk.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 pm

"Ok! One, Two Three!" Bianca cheered as all three stepped into the route. Bianca jumped happily, "That was great! I hope the rest of our journey is as awesome as our first step." She grinned widely. Cheren nodded with a small smile on his face. "Wait I forgot something!" Called Juniper as she ran up to the trio. "You can't start your journey without pokeballs." She said, catching her breath. Juniper walked to each trainer giving them each 5 pokeballs. "I"ll see you all in the next town." She called while walking away. Bianca looked at her pokeballs and smiled, "Ooo i know! Let's have a catching contest, who ever catches the most pokemon win! Ready, Set, Go!" Bianca ran off, giggling happily. Cheren sighed but walked off as well. Amate smirked at Kameri widely, " Zo Zor a ( Come on eh!)" 'Besides your gonna need more pokemon for this journey.' Amate thought silently to herself, thinking of things to come.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 am

Kameri took the Pokeballs calmly, looking at Amate. "Alright, alright, alright, I'll participate Amate. Seriously, sometimes it feels like you just enjoy egging me along." She said, not exactly understanding the Pokemon but guessing what she was saying. Kameri carefully began to step through the tall grass to find something.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 am

As Kameri walked in the grass a shadowed figure jumped out. "Pup Lillipup! ( Hey Fight me!)" she bounced competitively. Amate grinned and jumped out of Kameri's arms. "Hehehe" she snickered using her species special snicker.

Lillipup Lv.2 Female.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:55 am

"Umm. Amate, use Tackle?" Kameri was unsure.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 am

Amate grinned and charged at a fast speed at the lillipup, Lillipup jumped to the left expecting it to miss, but Amate changed direction and ramed into her side. "Pup! (Owie!)" she fell to the ground then tried to stand up. Amate stood tall and snickered.

Lillipup  15 / 35 hp

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 am

"Pokeball!" Kameri threw a Pokeball at the Lillipup and attempted to catch it with the unique capsule.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 am

The pokeball hit the lillypup on her side and quickly sucked her in, Amate watched as it shook, once, twice, three times and ding, Lillipup was caught. "Zoru Zorua. (That was easy.)
Amate sat downs and looked up at Kameri cooly to see her reaction.

Lillipup caught! Lillipup/ Lv.2/ Rash Nature/ Female/ Pick up/ Moves known are Leer and Tackle.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 am

"Cool, I caught something." Kameri let the Lillipup out of her Pokeball. "Your name shall be Lassie. Problem with that?" She asked.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 5:06 am

Tilting her head, Lassie barked happily wagging her tail, "Pup pup pup! (I love that name!)" she barked running in circles before sitting in front of Amate, "Pup pu pu! (Hello I'm Lassie!)" she greeted the older pokemon. Amate smirked at Lassie, "Zo zorua, or oru zou. (I'm Amateresu, call me Amate.)" She greeted the young puppy pokemon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon White (Kira's story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next