HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 am

In the world of pokemon white, a strange figure sat on it's thrown. "Pull up the boy." It commaned, A large Tv screen showed a Young man, "Ah, Jonathon, You have a Great adventure awaiting you." It chuckled, snapping it's long fingers. Suddently the Young man passed out and disappeared from his world.

Jonathon is now seen sleeping in a bed, a box containing a pokeball on his chest and a note saying that 'If you wish to return to your world, must save the Unova region.' it also said to go to the Lab and see Professor Juniper.

Jonathon Montoya, Welcome to the world of Pokemon White!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 pm

"What the heck just happened..." I said, pulling myself to a sitting position. "Well, at least someone was nice enough to leave my a present." Grabbing and reading the tag, I stared at it inquisitively. "Ok, this is weird. And there's a pokeball inside too, even weirder... I guess I better find this Juniper person." Getting up I tossed the pokeball in the air and caught it. "No time to waste I guess." I headed down the stairs and out the door. "Now, where's this lab. The first town is never big." Wandering this new place I finally found a big important looking building. "This looks like a lab to me." Pushing through the door I walked into the lab past lot's of scientific things. "Hello? Professor? I just woke up with a box on my chest. It said to find you."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Professor Juniper looked at Jonathon, "Ah Jonathon, Your here. Cheren and Bianca Have be waiting for you." She said nicely, gesturing to the two mentioned. Cheren pushed up his glasses, "So you finally arived Jonathon, we had to wait for you to get here since you wouldn't wake up." He said putting his hand on his hip (not in the girly way). Bianca smiled, "Yay your Here! I'm soooo excited." She looked at the pokemon, he has. "Hey did you met your pokemon, yet?" She asked tilting her head.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm

"Bianca and Cheren?" I thought, they weren't names I recognized, turning to see who they were I saw a dark haired boy with glasses and a blonde girl with a strange hat. Chuckling awkwardly I wasn't sure what my relationship to the two was. "Sorry I overslept guys. Stayed up late and passed out last night I guess..." Not quite bull crap, I was up late, only because I was trying to find my DS in order to actually play the game. Looking at my pokeball, I realized I hadn't seen what it was yet. "Let's see who we have here." I said, pushing the button and letting whatever was inside be let out.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 7:27 pm

The light faded to reveal a purple feminine ghost type pokemon, a Misdrevus. Misdrevus looked up at her new trainer, 'so this is the human They sent eh? Looks easy going put clueless. Better not let that slow him down.' "Misss drevus. ( Hey there. )" she said in greeting. 'Well then let's see if you can make it Jonathon.' she smirked to herself. Bianca squealed when she saw Misdrevus, "Oh how cute! My Tepigs cute too! Wait weren't you supposed to get a Osawatt?" She asked confused. " Misdrevus is a special pokemon chosen just for him." Juniper explained.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 7:38 pm

"A misdrevus huh? Sweet." I said, smiling at my starter. "You'll need a name though, how about Mist." I said, the name I gave whenever I used a misdrevus in games before. Hearing Bianaca complement, and then question my starter, I turned to the professor. "Wait, what makes me special? Aren't I just another trainer like Bianaca and Cheren? Not that I'm complaining about having a misdrevus as a starter."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Mist nodded at her name, "Mis. (Ok)" Juniper winked at Jonathon, "That's a secret, now then, Time for the speech, Hello My Name is Professor Juniper...." Bianca groaned, "Oh no..." Mist sighed, "Misdrevus. ( Just Great. )"

~ Minutes later ~

Juniper sighed happily as she finished, "Now that thats done i can now give you three you pokedexs." She said, walking to each trainer and giving them the pokedexs before going back to her spot. " Now you can go." Bianca cheered and ran out the lab happily, Cheren followed at a much more moderate pace. Before he left he turned to Jonathon. "Meet us at the exit of our town." he said before finally leaving.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 pm

I looked down at the device I was handed. I was holding a pokedex, a real pokedex. "Thank you professor." I said, bowing my head to her before leaving. Stepping out into the town I looked up at the sky. It all looked real, yet it wasn't...was it? I knew I was sucked into my DS, but this all felt and looked so real. Sighing I put my hands in my pockets and headed toward where Bianca and Cheren were waiting. "Hey guys." I said, walking up to them.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:22 am

Bianca smiled and waved at Jonathon, "Hiya! Your just in time, we just got here." She said happily, Cheren nodded at Jonathon and smirked, "So our journey starts now." He said, pushing up his glasses. Bianca blinked before giving a wide grin, "Hey I know! Let's take our first step as trainers together!" she cheered, standing at Jonathon's right while Cheren stood at his left. "I see no problem with doing that Bianca." He smiled. Mist floated near Jonathon's head. "Miss miss. (Ok Now.)" She smiled.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 am

I looked at these two people next to me. They weren't really people though...They were characters. Of course, at this point, so was I. This still took a lot of getting used to for me. "Ok then...Let's go." I said, forcing a smile and taking a step. "Here we go. Our adventure starts here!" I shouted, my enthusiasm was real...strangely.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 am

After they took their first step as trainers, Bianca started jumping happily, "Yay, i hope the rest of our journeys are as awesome as our first step." She cheered as she jumped. Cheren shook his head with a small smile on his face. "Wait Guys! I forgot to give you your pokeballs!" Professor Juniper called, running up to the trio. "Here." She walked to each trainer and gave them 5 pokeballs each. "I'll see you three at the next town, Bye!" She called, walking away. Bianca looked at her pokeballs before grinning, "Hey let's have a catching contest, who ever catches the most pokemon wins, Ok! Ready, Set, Go!" Bianca yelled excitedly as she ran off. Cheren smirked before walking away. Mist smirked widely at Jonathon, "Mist drev! ( Come on)" she cried competitively.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 am

I took the pokeballs and looked out at the grass. When Bianca called a catching contest, I couldn't help but smirk. While usually I only caught what I planned to use on my team, and I did have a team planned, I decided to just throw caution to the wind and catch what I found. "Let's see how this really works." I said, stepping into the tall grass and waiting to be attacked.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am

He didn't have to wait long as a pokemon dashed out the grass looking directly at Jonathon. "Pata Rrat ra rat! (Yo come fight me!)" She yelled ready for a fight. Mist smirked and floated calmly in front of Jonathon, prepared for battle.

Patrat Lv.4 Female
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 am

"Alright then. Time for my first real pokemon battle." I said, despite having done countless pokemon battles in the games before, never had they been real. "Ok Mist...Use...uh...one sec." Remembering that a pokedex could tell me what moves my pokemon had from an episode of the anime I recall watching years ago. Aiming the the hand held device at my ghost type I took note of what moves it had. "Interesting...Mist, use Thunder bolt, try and paralyze it!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 am

"Mist~" Mist glew a yellow coler before she shoot a large bolt of electricity at the patrat at a speed to fast to dodge. "Raaaa! (Ahhhhh!)" She cried as she fell to the ground, not paralyzed but injured greatly by the powerful attack. Mist smiled as she tilted her head.

Patrat 12/38 Hp
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:37 am

"Wish I still had little health bars to show me how much health they have." I thought, watching the Patrat. "Oh well, nothing else to try but this." I said, tossing a pokeball at the Patrat. "Let's just hope this works." I say, eager to catch my first real pokemon.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 am

The pokeball hit the downed pokemon dead on. As the patrat was sucked inside the pokeball, Mist floated away to obsearve. Once, Twice, Three times and after that the ding that signals the pokemons caputre rang through the air. Mist nodded her head silently and watched her trainer's reaction to catching his first pokemon.

Patrat captured! Patrat/ Lv.4/ Bold nature/ Run Away/ Moves Known: Tackle, Leer.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:53 am

"YEAH!" I said, punching the air. Running over to the little ball I picked it up and marvelled at it. "I'm not gonna let you out yet, but I am gonna name you. After all, you're supposed to name a pokemon as soon as you catch it." Pondering for a moment. "GOT IT! I'll call you Scout." Naming the little rodent after a character from one of my favorite books. "Well, come on Mist. Let's go show off to Bianca and Cheren." Standing up, I started to make my way towards the end of the route.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 am

Mist nodded silently, she followed after her trainer glad that his team was increasing. But as they walked/floated to the destonation as rather large pokemon walked across their way, Mist blinked in surprise at the pokemon, not beliving it was here. The pokemon was a Audino, a very rare pokemon.

Audino Lv.5 Female
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 pm

"Whoa, you're interesting." I said, admiring the pokemon before me. "You remind me of chansey...and chansey usually gave a lot of experience when you beat them. Let's see if it works the same here." I pondered. "Mist, use psywave and follow up with thunder bolt." I commanded my ghost type.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Mist smirked, Before launching a colorful beam of energy from her mouth. It hte the unaware audino hard, sending her flying back. Before she could recover Mist shot a bolt of electricity at the Audino, Also paralyzing her. Mist awaied her next orders as the Audino shakingly stood up.

Audino 35/68 Hp
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:05 pm

"Still up eh, well, we can make you faint still." I said, smirking at the stunned wild pokemon. "Mist, use thunderbolt two more times, that should be enough to knock it out...I think." I still wasn't quite sure if I could figure out how many more times I needed to use a move to knock a pokemon out.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Mist charged up another thunder bolt attack, but when she fired the first one the Audino was able to dodge at the last seconed, but she was unable to dodge the seconed. "Dinooo. (Ohhhh.)" she moaned in pain. Mist tilted her head and smirked, Audinos have a lot of defence so she knew that wouldn't be enought to take her down.

Audino 13/68 Hp
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

I sighed. "Can't you just go down please?" Tough pokemon usually bothered me. "Mist, just use thunder bolt one more time, then a psywave if you need to." I ordered.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 pm

"Mist revus (good night.)" She said calmly, hiting the Audino with one last thunder bolt. "Ahhhh!" Audino cried out as she was shocked, she fell to the ground with swurls in her eyes. Mist hummed, as she felt the growth.

Audino Deafeated! Mist Gained 106 exp. Mist grew to Level 6!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next