HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:11 am

In the world of pokemon Black, a strange figure sat upon it's throne, "Pull up the girl." It commanded boredly, a Large Tv screen showed a tiny girl, "Ah, Little Ashley, you have a Great adventure ahead of you, it will be especially hard for one of your physique and age. But you'll do fine if you play it smart." It chuckled as it snapped it's long fingers. The Little girl passed out and disappeared from her world.

Now Little Ashley is seen sleeping under a large cover, a gift box with a card on it that ready. ' For: Ashley From: -Blank-' if she would open the card it will say, 'Ashley if you want to return to your world, Save Unova, Go to Professer Juniper's Lab. Inside this box is your very own Pokemon.'

Ashley, Welcome to the world of Pokemon Black!
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 am

Ashley woke up confused. "What happened...And where am I?" She opened the box after reading the card. "Huh? Is this a Pokémon?" She looked around before getting up. "Guess I should get going...Um...Eevee, right? You wanna come with me?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 am

Eevee looked up at Ashley, 'Really? They sent a little girl? Eh that's stupid but i will have to play along.' Eevee blinked boredly at Ashley. "Eee. (Yeah.)" She jumped out the box and walked past the little girl. 'Who am i kidding, this is crazy. but it might work.' Eevee thoght to herself. A woman's voice that sounded like her mother came from down the stairs, "Ashley dear! Come down here, i just got your Xtransever." the woman called. Eevee looked towards the voice before beckoning the girl to follow before walking out. Eevee stoped and pointed to a full backpack. "Eevee. (Take it.)" She said boredly.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:43 am

Ash ran down after grabbing it, grabbed the Xtranciever, said "K, thanks, bye!", ran out the door and made sure to go to the lab BEFORE Cheren and Bianca.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:51 am

As she arived, she will be shoked to see that Cheren and Bianca are already there with Professor Juniper. Juniper looked at the little girl, "Ah, Little Ashley, Your finaly here. Come stand with Cheren ans Bianca so i can begin." She said calmli, gestering to where The other two trainers stood. Cheren looked down at Ashley and nodded at her before turning away, Bianca though was much more verbal. "Ashley! I'm gald you made it! Oh your Pokemon is just too cute!" She cheered runing over and petting Eevee. "Eeee~ (Hmm~)" she purred loving the rub. Bianca walked back to her orginal spot.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 am

"Well, there goes logic..." Ashley caught her breath. "And why does everyone call me little? Why did I have a note with a box with the Pokeball for this Eevee?" She wanted to ask how she got here, but that might seem odd.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 5:04 am

Juniper smiled, "That.... is a secret. Now then my names Professor Juniper...." She began as Bianca let out a long sigh, "I hate theis speech." Cheren nodded and Eevee sighed annoyed.

~Minutes later.~

After the speech was done. Juniper smiled at the three trainers, "Now that thats over i can finaly give you all your Pokedex." She walked to each trainer and gave the each a pokedex before walking back to her spot. Bianca cheered before running out happily shouting about being a trainer while Cheren left cooly. Eevee started walking out, going slow so that Ashley would follow.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 5:09 am

Ashley had so many questions, but instead walked out and reached into her pocket, noticing she had hey GBC with her, though it was dead. "Strange. Oh, Cheren, Bianca, wait up!" She had fallen behind as she ran up to them as she stole a line. "Let's take our first step of the journey together, k?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:13 am

Bianca looked down at Ashley with a large grin, "That sounds like a awesome idea!" She said happily taking Ashley's right hand, Cheren looked down at her and gave a small smile, taking her smaller hand into his larger.

(When ya get the chance check your Pokedex. I wanna try something.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:16 am

As they took their first step, she decided to now take Bianca's line. "Oh, and now let's register each other on our Xtrancievers. Then we can talk whenever!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 am

"Ok!" Bianca cheered registering her number, Cheren quickly did the same. "Hey guys wait up!" Professer Juniper came running up, she looked at the three with a smile, "I forgot to give you three your pokeballs." She said sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck. "Here." She gave the three 5 pokeballs each. She then walked off, waving, "I'll see you all in the next town!" She called as she left. Cheren stared at the pokeballs before smirking, "May i propose a catching contest? who ever catches the most wins, Okay?" he explained, Bianca blinked at him before grinning, "That sounds awesome! Let's gooo!" she cried out happily, running off into the tall grass. Cheren smirked before walking into the tall grass as well. Eevee stood up, having sat down and pointed to the tall grass, "Eevee. (Come on.)" she said, smirking up at Ashley.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:32 am

"I think I'll drop out, but we SHOULD move on, I guess." Ash walked slowly, trying to avoid Pokemon. She checked her Pokedex, wondering if it was different.

(Next post, I'll start talking in first person XD)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:47 am

Eevee rolls her eyes, 'oh great a trainer who isn't catching pokemon.' she sighs shaking her head and following Ashley. The pokedex beeped as it turned on. "Ello Ashley, I see you finally decided to turn me on, I'll give information on pokemon and i'm your Id as a trainer, if lost or broken, I cant be repaired or replaced. Now that thats over, i hope your have a jolly good day laddie." The voice that came from the pokedex had a distinctive british accent. Eevee looked at it surprise, 'A pokedex with personality? Neat.' she thought to herself.

Last edited by Yveltal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 am

"That was...Odd..." I closed the Pokedex as I realized I had been walking with it, and was almost halfway to the next town, and no Pokemon. I guess I got lucky.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:04 am

Her apperent look didn't last, as she was walking, a pokemon jumped out the grass landing in front of her. "Grr pup pup! (Grr fight fight!)" the puppy pokemon growled, not all that imitating really. Eevee looked at the pokemon in front of her, she wasn't scared but knew that with her move-pool she was going to get creamed by alot of pokemon later on.

Lillipup Lv. 5 Male.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 am

"Right now this might be a little much to battle. We should find a way around it..."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:33 am

Eevee glared up annoyed at Ashley, "....ee (....teh)" Eevee ran in front of The Lillipup and growled. The Lillipup growled back and charged at Eevee with a tackle, Eevee quickly jumped to the side and used a tackle of her own, hitting him hard in the side. He quickly recovered and growled at Eevee who growled back.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:36 am

Eevee, quit it! You're level five, so...Use Sand-Attack and let's run!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:43 am

Eevee ignored Ashley and charged with tackle. Lillipup dodge to the side and tried to do what Eevee did but lacked the speed needed. Eevee was able to dodge but was scraped, she growled and dodge another tackle from the puppy pokemon and hit him with her own. He skidded to a stop but was hit by another tackle from Eevee. Eevee looked at Lillipup, a large grin on her face and fire in her eyes.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 am

I began to cry seeing the hurt Eevee. "Why, Eevee? Why do you need to fight?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:01 am

Eevee growled as Lillipup tackled her down, she placed her hind legs under her and pushed him off. She got up and tackled him, glee and the joy of battle shining it her eyes. Eevee loves fighting. She looked at the injured Lillipup as he struggled up. Eevee grinned, "Eevee! (Raah!)" She yelled out in victory. She got hurt but she loved it, it ment a good battle. Eevee glaced at Ashley, "Eevee... (Wimp...)" She mumbled under her breathe. Eevee ran to Ashley's back pack, snatched a pokeball and wacked it with her tail, smirking as the pokeball sucked Lillipup, who was to tired to move, in and shake, once, twice, 'Ding' thrice and Lillipup was captured. Eevee cheered, happy that she has a new fighting partner.

Lillipup Lv. 5 Male, Bold nature, pick up, Moves known: Tackle and growl.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:07 am

I looked at my Pokemon. "Huh?...You...Caught me a Pokemon?" I picked her up. "You're the greatest Pokemon ever!" I put her down and grabbed the Pokeball. "But we need to figure out some balance between us...Anyway, let's keep going." I continued walking, and hoped Eevee didn't need to fight again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:17 am

Eevee rolled her eyes, "Eevee.... (Wimp...)" She walked beside Ashley and hoped she could fight again soon. She looked up as she smelled familiar humans, She ran ahead and grinned as she saw Cheren and Bianca ahead, she ran up to them. Bianca blinked and turned as she saw Eevee running up to her and Cheren, "Oh, Hello Eevee, and Hello Ashley!" Bianca cheered excitedly, waving. Cheren looked towards her and gave a small smile before frowning again. "So how many pokemon did you catch? i got two." Bianca said holding up two pokeballs Cheren held up two pokeballs as well. Eevee bounced a bit, wishing for another fight soon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:20 am

"Well...I...sort of...got one...Although I didn't really get it, but..." I looked at Eevee. "Anyway, let's get going into town."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:27 am

Bianca stopped Ashley, "Uh, uh, Lets Battle first!" Bianca said, sending out Snivy. Snivy held his head high with his arms crossed. Eevee's ears popped up once she heard the word 'Battle'. She ran in front of Ashley, Grinning happily, Bianca giggle, " You Eevee is really eager! That's great!" Bianca said happily. Snivy looked at Eevee and smirked, "Snivy sni? (You think you can take me?)" he challenged, Eevee grinned, "Eevee ee! (I know i can take you.)" She flated her ears ang growled playfully.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next