HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Pit
Pit

Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:31 am

I sighed. "You're just going to do this every time, aren't you? Oh, let's do a double battle!" I grabbed the Pokeball. "And I'll use Breaker as my second Pokemon." I let the Lilipup out. Don't get hurt too bad, you two.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 am

Bianca grinned and through out her lillipup, "Double battle it is! Hehehe Let's go." Bianca fist pumped happily, Snivy crossed his arms and looked at Eevee, "Sni Snivy. (Ladies first.)" He said looking smugly at her. Eevee growled at him, "Eee vee eee. (Don't push it.)" she said, Breaker looked at Eevee and grinned, a feral light in his eyes, Eevee returned the look happily. Lillipup barked and wagged his tail.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 am

"Try a 2-sided attack on Snivy!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Eevee charged quickly along side Breaker at snivy. Snivy jumped in the air to avoid the attacks But Eevee jumped after him, tackling him and knocking him farther into the air. Breaker changed direction and tackled his fellow lillipup. "Snivy use vine whip ans lillipup use tackle!" Bianca oreder out, Snivy recovered and shot two long vines at Eevee and tried to whip her, She quicly jumped from side to side to dodge the attack. Lillipup charged at Breaker with his tackle but Breaker also charged with tackle, causing a head on collision.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

"Switch, now!" Hopefully the Pokemon would know what I meant.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Breaker barked, his collision with lillipup had hurt the other puppy more than him, He jumped over Eevee and managed to hit Snivy with tackle. Eevee scooted backwards before turning around and tackling the still dazed puppy. Lillipup yelped as he was sent flying back, but he regained his balance. Bianca clenched her fists, " Snivy Vine whip! Lillipup Tackle!" She cried out. Snivy glared at Breaker before rapping his vines around him and slaming Breaker into the ground. "PUP! (AHH!)" Meanwhile, Lillipup charged at Eevee with tackle, he however was too slow as Eevee jumped into the air and came down hard with a aerial tackle.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 pm

"Yeah! Now, 'fake' a tackle!"

(As in, fake faking a tackle XD)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 6:56 pm

(Who are you addressing?)

"Snivy Vine whip, Lillipup Tackle, You can do it guys!" Bianca yelled, Snivy shot out his vines at Breaker, whipping him multipule times as he yelped in pain. Lillipup charged at Eevee, intent on hitting her but failed as she once again dodged the puppy, jumping back, Eevee
growled annoyed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 pm

(Both-.- Also, I have no way to respond without the exact same post)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )   Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Black ( Applejacks' story )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2