HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

"Way to go Mist!" I said, congratulating my pokemon on her victory. "Ok, time to go meet up with Cheren and Bianca." Carefully leaving the grass I headed towards the end of the route. "Hi guys. So, I caught my pokemon, what about you guys." I said, pulling out Scout's pokeball and holding it out.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Bianca grinned at Jonathon, showing him one pokeball, " I caught only one pokemon too." she said cheerfully before looking at Cheren, "How many did you Catch Cheren." She asked curiously. Cheren smirked before showing the to two pokeballs, "I caught two pokemon, it seems that i win." he said smugly. Bianca grinned at him before turning that grin to Jonathon, "Hey let's Battle!" she cried out happily, sending out Tepig. "Tep Pig! (Yay Battle!)" He cried out energeticly.

Tepig Lv. 5 Male.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"Uh...Ok." I said, surprised at the sudden request for a battle. "I hope you're ready Bianca! Mist, you alright for another battle?" I wish I could have been able to heal Scout before now, but I wasn't expecting to have to battle right here...in the middle of the route...before I could get to a pokemon center. "Mist, it worked on that Audino so it should work here. Use psywave and follow up with a a thunder bolt."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Mist charged up her psywave, but when she fired it Tepig dodged to the left and opened his mouth, "Tepig! Incinerate!" He shot a large fire ball at Mist, "Re! (Ack!)" Mist quickly dodge to the left as the move soared past her but was not expecting the seconed shot, Tepig being faster. "Grr." Mist quickly retaliated with a thunder bolt that Tepig couldn't dodge. "Pig! (Ow!)" he was knocked back but quickly sprung to his feet.

Tepig 34/45
Mist 42/53
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 pm

"Hmm. That all you got Bianca?" I said, smirking. "Mist, use Shadow ball, and then thunder bolt again." Trying out a new move. Tepig was a pure fire type, from what little research I'd done on the game before hand. I just hoped it wouldn't dodge again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Mist quickly shot the shadow ball and this time Tepig was unable to dodge her attack, "Oh No Tepig, use incinerate!" Bianca called as he was sent flying back, quickly rerighting himself, Tepig fired a fire ball at Mist, whom dodged. "Misdreavus! (Take this!)" Mist cried as she fired a bolt of electricity at Tepig who was hit. Glaring Tepig fired another incinerate, this time hitting Mist. "Miss... (eh...)"

Tepig 7/ 45 Hp
Mist 32/53 Hp
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm

"You gout this Mist." I cheered my starter on. "One more psywave, that should be enough. Sorry Bianca, but I don't think you're going to be able to beat me here." I said to her, smirking.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh No Tepig!" Bianca called as she saw the state he was in. Mist charged up her psywave, before letting it fly. Hiting Tepig head on, the starter pokemon flew before hitting the ground, swirls in his eyes. "Tepig, you put up a great fight. Return." Bianca called back Tepig with a small smile on her face, when she looked up to Jonathon it turnd into a huge smile. Running up to Jonathon she raised her hand, "That was great! You and Mist are really strong! I hope we could battle again soon!" Bianca cried out happily, not at all disappointed at the loss. Cheren, who was watching from the sidelines, started waliking into the town, Bianca noticed this and ran after him, "Wait up!" she cried, catching up to him. Mist floated after them, beckoning Jonathon to follow. Cheren and Bianca stopped as people were gathering around the plaza. "Whats going on?" Bianca whispered, Cheren frowned. Mist floated up.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm

"You did good too Bianca." I said, recalling Mist. Walking into town the first thing I noticed was a pokemon center. "Save me a spot guys, I'll be right back." Breaking off from the mob I ran into the building. "Uh, hi. I'd like my pokemon healed please?" After a brief conversation, Scout and Mist were healed. Heading back out and finding Cheren and Bianca again, I joined the crowd. "What I miss?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 pm

"Nothing" Cheren says watching as a Man in a Flamboyent cape/coat came to stand in front of the plasma grunts. "My name is Ghetsis. I am here representing Team Plasma. Today, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to talk to you about Pokémon liberation." Confused grasps come from the croud. "I'm sure most of you believe that we humans and Pokémon are partners that have come to live together because we want and need each other. However... Is that really the truth? Have you ever considered that perhaps we humans... only assume that this is the truth?" unsure mumbled come form the croud. "Pokémon are subject to the selfish commands of Trainers... They get pushed around when they are our "partners" at work... Can anyone say with confidence that there is no truth in what I'm saying? Now, ladies and gentlemen, Pokémon are different from humans."

A voice comes from far away, "No dipshit humans and pokemon the same!" Ghetsis' eyebrow twitched. "They are living beings that contain unknown potential." The voice came again, "No Duh!" Ghetsis whispered into the ear on one of his grunts, "Take care of that annoyence." He turned back to the croud,"They are living beings from whom we humans have much to learn. Tell me, what is our responsibility toward these wonderful beings called Pokémon?"

But before anyone could answer the voice came again, "You'll never catch me alive!" it yelled as crashes and screams of pain was heard, then it was silent. Just as Ghetsis was about to continue the voice appeared again,"Hahahaha! I am Victorious! Oh crap." More crashes heard before a figure on a large bird pokemon blasted up into the sky laughing and dissappeared before anyone could identify it.

Ghetsis sighed. "Agian, Tell me, what is our responsibility toward these wonderful beings called Pokémon?" A person in the croud suggested liberation and Ghetaia smirked. "That's right! We must liberate the Pokémon! Then, and only then, will humans and Pokémon truly be equals. Everyone, I end my words here today by imploring you to consider the relationship between people and Pokémon... and the correct way to proceed. We sincerely appreciate your attention." Then Ghetsis left with the rest of the plasma grunts, leaving the plaza and town.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 11:50 pm

"Well that was...interesting to say the least." I said, putting my hands in my pockets as the crowd scattered. I had managed to catch a glimpse of the guy who was heckling the speaker, he had some strange air about him. I also got the feeling I'd see that guy again. "What'd you think about what he just said? Pokemon liberation? Sounded pretty crazy to me." I asked Cheren and Bianca.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 am

Bianca looked at Tepigs pokeball, "Are we really inslaving them?" She thought before shaking her head, "Nah." Cheren hump'd, "I think he is trying to confuse us." Cheren said, crossing his arms. Bianca suddenly jumped, "I can't belive i forgot!" She ran over to Jonathon and handed him a item, "This is you Xtransever, your mom told me to give it to you. Oh and here is the Town map. Now lets go heal our pokemon at the Pokemon Center! We can exchange numbers in there." Bianca said, excitedly pulling Jonathon along while Cheren and Mist followed them.

(You'll encounter N after you leave the pokemon center.)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 3:36 pm

"Neat." I said, admiring the little watch phone thing. Putting the map in my bag I wasn't given much time to admire my xtransever more, as I was being dragged away by Bianca. "Ow..." I said, rubbing my shoulder from where Bianca almost pulled it out of it's socket.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 am

Bianca and cheren handed nurse joy their pokeballs. "Wow Pokemon Centers are amazing!" Bianca said looking around, as she did she saw Professor Juniper by the pc. Cheren waited where he was, then took his healed pokemon before leaving. Juniper looked at Bianca and Jonathon with a grin, "Hello you guys, i was just checking out the Pc." Bianca looked curiously at Professor Juniper, "Pc?" Professor Juniper grinned before launching into a explanation of the Pc system. Bianca blinked after words, "Soooo how do pokemon get food in the pc?" Juniper grinned, "Good question, but i don't feel like answering Later!" she said, biding the two good bye. Bianca blinked confused before getting her pokemon back. "I'm going now Jonathon, Later." Bainca quickly left the pokemon center.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"So that's how it works..."  I thought to myself as I sat through the professor's lecture.  "Oh, see ya Bianaca."  Snapping back to my senses as she left.  Standing up I adjusted my self and looked at Cheren.  "Well Cheren.  Good luck."  I turned and walked out of the pokemon center, ready to keep going.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 5:58 pm

As they left the pokemon center, Mist looked around as they moved, "Pokemon liboration... sounds like a load of bull." She said in poke speach. "I belive i'm quite happy with my trainer, i see no reason to leave him or any reason for him to let me free." she said silently to herself. "Excuse me what was that you said?" a male voice came from a distance. A tall green haired young man walked up to Mist and Jonathon, "Can you repeat that?" He said, his pale blue eyes showed confusion.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 pm

I had my hands in my pockets and looked around the rest of the city. There was a lot of it to take in. Mist seemed to be muttering to herself about something I didn't understand. Hearing someone ask me to speak was confusing. "Uh...what? I didn't say anything. You must be hearing things sir."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 5:11 am

He looked at jonathon, "You can't hear her? Your pokemon? Ashame you can't hear them to." The Teenager mummbled, "Tell me why is it that you not want to be set free? Away from human hands?" He asked Mist, who looked at him boredly. She looked him in the eyes, "I see no issue with humans, I feel not the need to leave. I can tell, you support that Team Plasma don't you? Truly ashame." She said, shaking her head. The Teenager looked at her in confusion before turning to Jonathon, "Strange, My name is N and Please let me hear the rest of your pokemon." He said pulling out a pokeball. He tossed it into the air, releasing a purlion.

Purrlion Lv. 7 Female
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I wanted to use Scout, I really did. She wasn't strong enough to fight N's pokemon yet. I still let her out of her pokeball though, so she could watch. "Ok Mist. You're up. Use thunder bolt twice." I ordered, ready to battle this mysterious trainer.

Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 pm

N narrowed his eyes, " Purrlion, Dodge them and use Growl!" Purrlion glared and as Mist let the first thunderbolt loose, He dodged to the left and jumped back as the second almost hit him. Mist glared, but smirked. This pokemon can't hurt her due to being a ghost type. Purrlion growled at Mist, causing her to frown before glaring, Her attack lowered.

(Sorry this is soooo late, i've been super busy.)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 pm

"Don't worry Mist. You're a special attacker. Keep using thunderbolt." I wished I could have her use another attack, I couldn't though. None of Mist's other attacks would do much damage against what looked like a dark type.

(No worries)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Mist started shooting large tunderbolts at the Purrlion, Purrlion dodged as well as she could, being hit by the last one. Purrlion cried out as she was sent flying, hitting the ground hard. N narrowed hit eyes, 'There is nothing Purrlion can do to harm that pokemon' he thought, angered by such a disadvantage.

(I'm leaving for awhile and sorry for the wait.)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:50 am

I realized that this wasn't going to go well. "Mist, stop." I stepped in between the two pokemon. "This isn't a fair fight. You obviously can't do anything or else you'd have attacked already. I say we call this a draw for now N. Next time though, we'll battle and it won't be one sided." I held out my hand to offer him a hand shake. "Deal?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)   Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon White ( Mistdrake's story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2