HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon White (Kira's story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 am

Kameri smiled at the conversing Pokemon. "Alright, so we're to go along this Route. Then where do we go, hm?" She asked. "Bianca never really specified where we were going to meet up. With my luck, I'd get lost." She said, sighing.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 am

Amate snickered, "Hehehe." Lassie sniffed at the ground, searching around before pointing in the direction she smelled other humans. Amate smiled at the younger pokemon, impressed with how fast she caught on. Lassie started walking towards the next town whil following her nose, Amate gestured for kameri to follow before walking after the puppy. Suddently another pokemon appeared before Lassie, glaring at her. Yelping Lassie ran to Kameri as Amate stood protectively in front of them, glaring at the patrat in front of her.

Patrat Lv.5 Female
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 am

"Amate, hit it with Pursuit!" Kameri commanded, picking up Lassie to protect her. She was somewhat impressed by the fact that Amaterasu had walked out in front of her and Lassie without command. She stayed back away from the Patrat, definitely frightened by its appearance.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Amate snorted as she charged at the patrat, glowing with a dark light. She hit the Patrat hard but knew the patrat can take it. "Raaa. (Grrr.)" The Patrat growled, angered by the attack. She dashed at Amate, using Tackle. As she neared, Amate dodged the attack.

Patrat 35/45 Hp.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 pm

"Shadow Ball." Kameri said. She stroked Lassie's head and watched the Patrat from a distance.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Amate turned her head to look at Kameri with a 'Really?' expression on her face. Patrat is a normal type pokemon, Shadow ball will have no effect whatsoever. Amate dodged a tackle from the Patrat and tackled her. Lassie jumped into Kameri's arms and stared intently at the battle.

Patrat 28/45 Hp.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 pm

"Pursuit, again, I guess." Kameri said.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Amate once again charged at the Patrat with pursuit. The attack hit and sent the Patrat to the ground, Glaring Patrat stood back up, weakened.

Patrat 18/45 Hp.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:44 pm

"Once more Amate!" Kameri said.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Nodding, Amate used pursuit to land the finishing blow. Patrat fell to the ground with swirls in her eyes. "Raaaaa... (Ahhhh.....)" she moaned in pain. Amate snickered a.d held her head up. Proud of her victory. Lassie cheered from their trainers arms. "Lilli pup pu! (That was cool!)" she cheered, amazed by Amate.

Patrat defeated! Amateresu gained 26 exp.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 am

"Good job Amate!" Kameri cheered. She clapped her hands as best as she could while carrying Lassie.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Amate smirked, Lassie jumped out of Kameri's arms, and began leading them to the end of the route. Amate walked beside Lassie, eyes scouring the area for danger to their beings. Lassie stopped a bit to look up at the sky seeing a dot in the sky, but it quickly disappeared. "Zor zo? (Something wrong?)" Amate asked the puppy pokemon. Lassie shook her head and continued on.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 am

Kameri walked out behind Amate and Lassie, following them. She watched the tiny conversation they had with a hand in her pocket. That's where her Pokedex was. The next time a Pokemon appeared in front of her and the other two she was going to scan it. No use fighting a Pokemon if you weren't going to get the info, eh?
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:55 am

As she neared the end of the route, a large pink pokemon walked out of the grass, she seemed to be minding her own business. Amate blinked, "O Zorua? (A Audino?)" Lassie tilted her head, remembering seeing this pokemon once before.

Audino Lv. 5 Female.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:58 am

"Hm." Kameri held up her Pokedex at the Pokemon and scanned it to get the information she needed before catching it.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 7:15 am

The pokedex beeped, "Audino The hearing Pokémon, Its auditory sense is astounding. It has a radarlike ability to understand its surroundings through slight sounds." it said in a voice similarly to Byakuya kuchiki. "Hn, It's about time you used me, Kameri." It said in monotone with just a hint of annoyance. The Audino looked around, she glanced at Kameri the carried on looking around. Amate looked curiously at the pokedex, "Zorua... (Strange...)"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:22 am

Kameri was thoroughly creeped out by the Pokedex and stuck it into her pocket. "Um. Lassie, Amate. Do you think you could convince her to join us? I don't think she's hostile or a great threat. So it may be a good idea." She sad calmly. Well, as calm as you could be after a Pokedex refers to you by name.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:39 am

Amate looked at Kameri before yapping at Lassie, who yipped back. The both ran up to Audino and talked to her for a bit. The Audino looked at Kameri and walked up to the girl. "Dino. (Hmm.)" she placed her hand where Kameri's heart would be and glowed pink for a bit after closing her eyes. She opened them again after the glow faded and nodded at Kameri. Amate and Lassie walked back to Kameri, well Amate walked, Lassie was hopping happily everywhere.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White (Kira's story)   Pokemon White (Kira's story) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon White (Kira's story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2