HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Entering the City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 7:10 pm

"If she even wants my help..." said Satoshi, equally unsure.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Lillith looked at the two, mumbling to each other just out of earshot. "Its rude to whisper while in a group, is it not? If you have something to say go ahead and say it, I see nothing wrong with speaking your mind in a group of people you know." She chose her wording carefully, replacing the word friends with group. Lillith came to a sudden stop, reliezing they had reached the entrance to the cave. The mountain towered above them, like a giant monster, the cave its dark gaping mouth. "Were going in there?" She asked timidly. "Without a light?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Yukime motioned for Satoshi to speak while she dug through her bag and got out two flashlights, handing one to Satoshi and one to Lillith. She threw out a Pokeball and summoned her Piloswine, Ivore, and smiled. "I won't need a light. I'll be fine. But you two will need those. Trust me."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 7:54 pm

"I've got my Elekid with me. He knows flash. So he'll lead us both incase these lights don't work." said Satoshi. "Thanks for the flashlights." he said to Yukime.

Satoshi looked over at Lillith. "And...it's..." he hesitated. He didn't want to lie to her, but he didn't know how to bring himself to say it. "It's just...just Aura talk." he left it at that.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Lillith flipped the switch on the flashlight, a large beam of light pushed the darkness of the cave away, leaving a small circle of safety. "They work fine." She said, making her way into the now lightened cave. The inside was humid and dark, aside from where the beam of light shone. A multitude of different passages snaked out of the main entrance they stood in.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Yukime patted Ivore's back and he started walking ahead of everyone, sniffing the ground occasionally. He made a move through a passage and Yukime followed. "Ivore keeps track of the path I take through the mountain. Just follow him, we should be out in no time."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 9:21 pm

"Okay, but I don't see any-whoa!" said Satoshi. Suddenly, Three Angry Geodude came out of nowhere. They looked down furiously at the three human intruders and the stranger pokemon. It's obvious by their faces they meant "Either turn back, or try and get through us."

"Looks like we may have to battle this one. Whaddya say?" said Satoshi to the two girls. He let out his Prinplup.

Geodude, 3

1 Leveled 10, 2 Leveled 9
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 pm

"I have no problem with a battle." Yukime sent Fujiko, who had been walking with them the whole time, forward to battle.

((Female or Male Geodudes?)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 9:29 pm

[Oh Sorry, The 10 is Female, the 9's are both male]

Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 9:30 pm

(I'll take the Males. :P Or at least one.))
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 10:05 pm

"Its just a floating rock, how hard can it be?" Still tired from the use of her aura in her last battle she simply pointed at on of the male Geodudes. "Crystal use Scratch!" Again the small Sneasel took the battle into his own hands. He jumped over to the geodude, aiming to get ontop of his head while striking down at him.

(So, is Fenn still our wild encounter mod or is it Emp now? .-.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 pm

"Fujiko, use Attract." Yukime commanded. Fujiko attempted to infatuate one of the male Geodudes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 am

Sneasel's attack worked on the Male Geodude. Attract worked on the same Geodude. It lowered it's attack and caused it to be Infatuated. He wanted to use tackle but it couldn't, it was in love with Fujiko.

"Maybe we could fight these guys one at a time, Yukime." Satoshi suggested. "You take this one, we'll take the others after you're done here."

Last edited by EmpoleonZach on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 am

((What about Crystals attack? XD))
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 am

[Added. Sorry]
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 am

Yukime nodded. "Sounds good. Use Icy Wind!" Fujiko started to blow snow and ice at the Geodude.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 am

Already from the Icy Wind was the Geodude not looking too hot...literally But it still couldn't attack from love!
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 am

"Avalanche!" Yukime commanded as Fujiko formed a fleet of icy snow rocks and dropped them on the Geodude.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 am

Geodude looked as if it was on it's last "Stand" as the rocks tumbled on him. It then was able to see past the love of Fujiko, and Attempted a tackle attack on Fujiko.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 1:35 am

Fujiko got hit with the Tackle, taking moderate damage. "Fujiko, use Screech!" The Sneasel began to scream loudly at the top of her lungs, trying to distract the Geodude.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 am

The Screech Pierced Geodude's ears...if he has any. It lowered it's defense, and attempted a weak rock throw, by chucking the nearest big rock at he Sneasel.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 am

Fujiko rolled out the way. "Use Quick Attack!" She launched at the Geodude, with a streak of white following her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 am

The Attack was enough to knock out the Geodude Completely.

Fujiko Gets 9 EXP

The other Geodudes became mad, and instantly wanted action. "Alright. Lillith, you wanna take the next one, or should I?" said Satoshi.

youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 am

Lillith had a determined look on her face. "Crystal, use scratch on that one!" she pointed at the target with her finger, answering Satoshi's question with action. Sneasel dashed around the Geodude in circles for a second, trying to confuse the floating rock. Crystal jumped at the Geodude, claws drawn, going in to try his best to dig them into the hard rock surface.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 1:11 pm

[Which one, the level 9 male or 10 Female?]

The Geodude that crystal hit took a small amount of damage due to being more leveled. It didn't like being scratched like that, so it attempted a rock throw at Crystal.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next