HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 am

Yukime nodded. "Yes, let's continue along." She said, walking past Kaizo and going farther into the snow. As she continued on, a brown fixture with light could be seen rather close. "We're getting close to a warm place where we can take a break from walking for a while." She explained.

Kaizo, grinning, followed the three others non-reluctantly. "Ah, yes, the old cabin. It's heated and has several beds inside along with supplies for overnight stays. It doubles as a pitstop and an inn." He said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 am

Lillith continued walking, her steps more like small hops to get over the snow banks. She tucked the injusred Crystal into the warm Jacket. The thought of a warm place to stop, maybe some hot choclate warmed her stomach and her mind, she could imagine it already. She was ready to get out of the snow.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 am

"Ahh, nice, a cabin. I sure hope it has a kitchen." said Satoshi. He liked the thought of cooking up some good meals. He followed the three as he watched Lillith hop
through the snow. "So, What's this cabin like." Satoshi said
"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 pm

It didn't take them too long to reach there anyway. Kaizo held the door handle, then opened it. "Take a look." He said, smirking. He waited for everyone to enter the cabin.

Yukime entered the cabin which was the same as ever. It was a quaint little place that seemed to almost be someone's house. It had many chairs and couches, a kitchen area, a bathroom, and two rooms full of beds for resting.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Lillith quickly stepped through the threshold, the comfort that goes hand in hand with heat quickly washing over her. She instantly ran towards the hearth, laying Crystal across the cool brick of the warm fire place. She took a step back looking at her small Pokemon, with a satisfied nod she backed away and took a seat herself on one of the chairs, happily looking around the cabin with interest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ah good." sais Satoshi. He sat his stuff down and went straight for the kitchen. He had a few ingredients with him, but to his surprise, there was already food in there. To be safe, he checked the expiration dates. "Hmm, not for another year." he found. He immediately started on cooking dinner.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am

Yukime simply sat in a chair, crossing her legs and getting comfortable. She sat back.

Kaizo crudely jumped onto a couch, laying down on it and taking up all the space. He was a master of relaxation, and showed it quite obviously. He decided to share this comfort with his Pokemon and let all three of them out. Vesuvius, Vesta, and Lampyr. He picked Lampyr up and held him as the other Pokmon sat on the floor.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 6:22 am

Lillith quickly became comfortable on the sitting in the wooden chair she had been acquainted to, falling into a light sleep, ready to be woken for food. Meanwhile Crystal had finally woken from his own pain filled slumber, the potion having worked like a miracle. He came to a stand making his way to Satoshi in the kitchen, the small Pokemon gave the boy a tap on the pants leg and a slight nod, grudgingly showing his gratitude to him. Crystal then went over to Kaizo and his band of marry Pokemon. The small Pokemon emotionlessly poked at the boys Vesuvius, bored with his master asleep.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 am

"Hey there Crystal!" said Satoshi, as Crystal tugged on him. When he went out to the Living Room, Satoshi came out to Crystal. "Hey uh, Crystal. I was trying out a new Pokemonfood Recipe. Would you like to try it before I give it to the other Pokémon?" he asked the small Sneasel, only it could hear him.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 7:16 am

With the smirk Crystal gave a nod of acceptance. He quickly walked away from the large flaming Pokemon and walked back into the kitchen. The child Sneasel layed down on the wooden floor, awaiting the meal.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 am

Satoshi whipped up the Pokémon Food and put it on a small plate. Then he set it on the floor, awaiting for Crystal to eat it and give it's opinion.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 7:46 am

Crystal quickly scarfed down the food. His last meal lingered in his mind, was around twenty fours hours ago, when he had just met Lillith. He had only eaten a few bugs or something of the sort, but being with his new friends had made it a fine meal. After eating he looked up at Satoshi, giving a slight nod before wondering back into the other room to poke the much larger Pokemon that inhabited it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 7:59 am

Vesuvius's flames flared whenever Crystal poked him. The claws on the other Pokemon's fingers hurt. He poked Crystal back. Vesta rolled her eyes at Crystal and Vesuvius, curling up into a little furry ball on the floor of the cabin. She was bored. Lampyr watched the two closely, expecting a fight.

Yukime shook her head, having put all her Pokemon back in their Pokeballs. She relaxed and attempted not to fall asleep in the comfortable chair.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 8:08 am

Satoshi smiled, and patted his new friend on the head, then it went back out. Afterwards he went back to cooking for the Humans and Pokémon. It's said that Humans and Pokémon's feelings are reflected towards each other. Strange that Crystal seems to like me and Lillith...not so much. I have yet to figure out anything about Yukime, or that other guy, what's his name? Kozy or whatever. Their Aura's are...difficult to read. he thought in his head as he cooked.

He was not ignorant to the situation outside, so he kept an ear out incase of any fight that he would have to break up.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 am

Lilliths Sneasel poked Vesuvius one more time, then with a snicker it ran to its sleeping master lap. Crystal rummaged through Lilliths pockets, eventually yanking out a Pokeball, he pushed the button releasing Kerverous, yet another fire type to fill the wooden den. The Houndour looked around the room, getting a layout of the immediate area. Kerverous, who was obviously favoring his ruined leg, made his way over to the space betwixt Vesuvius and Vesta plopping to the floor, easily letting the warm flames from the two fuel his happiness.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Satoshi continued making dinner. "Hey uh is there a problem out there guys?" He could out to Yukimee and Kozio with concern
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 am

"It's fine!" Both Kaizo and Yukime called out simultaneously. Vesuvius flared his flames, making the room a little warmer. Vesta, who had gotten tired of sleeping, got up and started walking around. She entered the kitchen. Kaizo set down Lampyr, who immediately started whining about it. He rolled his eyes at the baby Pokemon and put his arms behind his head.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 am

Lilith woke suddenly to the constant odd noises, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes noticing the now well Crystal and Kerverous out of his ball. She began to slowly pet her friends back, a small smile eching across her face. "What did I miss?" She asked, looking at her Houndour and the plethora of other fire Pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Lucas came out of the kitchen with plates of delicious looking food, and Pokémon food for the Pokémon.

"Okay, dinner's ready." he called to everyone in the cabin.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 3:29 am

"Food?" Lillith asked herself, rising from the chair. She set Crystal to the floor, he stood on his feet and began to walk, almost on top of her feet. She slightly stumbled towards the kitchen, petting Keverous on the way, who perked his ears before following behind her with a limp. "Food?" She repeated, this time she was in the kitchen standing in front of Satoshi.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 am

"Yep! And some for the Pokémon too." he said. He put down a Plate of Pokémon food for each of Lillith's Pokémon. Then, Satoshi prepared Lillith's food. "You alright Lillith? I saw earlier, you're feet we cold from the snow outside. Maybe this will warm ya up." he said. "Now where's Yukime and...Kozo-guy..."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 9:03 am

Kaizo had fallen asleep. It was natural for him. Plus, he had eaten already. Both Kaizo's and Yukime's Pokemon, who were all conversing after being let out, were pretty much starving.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Satoshi brought out the trays of four plates of food for humans. "Pokémon food's in there, guys." he said to the Pokémon, nodding towards the kitchen, allowing the Pokémon to get in through to the kitchen.

He set down the trays. "This is a dish that my family had cooked for years, it's called...eh, I don't remember, it's like French or something. But I think the main ingredient is Potatoes with some herbs and spices. Okay now, dig in."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 4:21 pm

As the rest of their Pokemon rushed off into the kitchen to eat, including the newly hatched baby Dratini and Snover, Yukime began to eat. Kaizo remained asleep, snoring away like he usually did.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Lillith continued to mindlessly follow Satoshi until he handed her the meal. She took a large bite, quickly scarfing it down. "Its okay." She said teasingly, it was a good meal but not quite what she was used to her chief making her everyday. Crystal jumped onto Kerverous back, with a slight growl the dog like Pokemon limped over to the kitchen, quickly finding a bowl the two shared the food. With Lillith picking up a piece at a time and Kerverous quickly munching it down the food disappeared quickly, leaving two content Pokemon, laying on the floor, with Crystal laying on top of the dog.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next