HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 am

Lillith jerked her body, with Crystal, away from Satoshi. "Hes going to be fine!" She said harshly, her eyes gazing at him. Her face quickly soothed into an almost sad smile. "Thank you though." He words trailed off as she rose from the cool rock, still cradling the sleeping Crystal, his wounds no longer bleeding, the potion had gone into effect.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 am

Yukime stood up, setting her Snowver down. She looked at Lillith and Crystal. "Are you ready to go? D'you think you'll be fine?" She was slightly concerned, for both Lillith and the Pokemon. She pulled the young Snover and Fujiko into Pokeballs to allow them to rest, keeping her Dratini on her shoulder and waited for her response.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm

"Yes" Her voice was hollow as she used one of her hands to yank a Pokeball out. "Kerverous is still healthy." quickly putting the red and white orb back she looked up at Yukime and Satoshi before waving and arm, gesturing for them to go ahead.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

"Well come on." said Satoshi. "We're all going through this together, and it's a no-man-left-behind excavation."

He held out a hand to cheer her up, and open up his warm nature  to her. "Come on. We're all in this together." he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 am

"I know." She denied his hand by turning towards the multitude of tunnels lining the cave. "Which way?" She was much to tired, worried and stressed to make any snappy comments or rude remarks to either of them. She just stood, still slightly gazing off into space while the cool breeze tunneling into the opening of the cave removed the slight moisture from her forehead.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 am

Ivore started shuffling ahead, obviously ignoring the obvious awkwardness of the situation. "This way." Yukime followed her Piloswine through the dark, keeping a hand on his back. Though she couldn't see perfectly through the darkness, she looked back on occasion to check on Satoshi and Lillith, who she assumed were behind her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 am

Satoshi came out of the cave. He was still puzzled by Lilltiths behavior. Why is she so nasty to him when all he did was try to help her? Nevertheless, he was still going to help her anyway he could no matter what. And the same goes for Yukime. However, the one who really needed help, was himself.

Satoshi finally felt the delayed full potential of Geodude's punch. He squatted in pain. "Hold on, just, hold on." he said, weakly.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 7:28 pm

This time Lillith held her hand out to Satoshi, offering help up. "We need to hurry, the longer were in here the worse out chances of getting lost or cought by something bigger then those Geodudes." she tried draining the compassion from her words, she didn't want him to get the wrong idea.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Satoshi took that help up. He could her the selfish tone in her voice, but he appreciated her help anyway.

"Okay, I'm fine now. Thanks" he said, moving on. The pain did stop and he felt good as new.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Yukime kept her hand on Ivore's back. "We can't be too far from the exit now. It should just be a few corridors away from us. Not too much longer now." She said calmly, walking along with her Piloswine.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Lillith stayed reletively close behind Yukime, making sure not to run into her if she came to a sudden stop. She looked around the cave continually making sure none of the rocks began to move, or attack, she had to protect Crystal. After a little she could smell the fresh air, they had to be getting close to the exit, the musty smell from dispersing as fresh air flooded the exit of the cave.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 8:35 pm

"Looks like we're out, almost. So...where do we go now, Yukime?" Satoshi asked.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Yukime stopped. "To my hometown, once again. Careful though. It's gonna be really cold when we step out. I have a scarf and a hat in my bag, I think." She looked at the exit to the cave, which had a light amount of snow coming out of it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm

"Lucky for you girls, my mom packed me two extra coats...she's overprotective I know. Well here, you two can the extras." Said Satoshi, offhering Yukime and Lillith two coats that looked warm enough.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Lillith gingerly took the coat. "Thanks." She said whilst slipping the warm fur coated jacket onto herself. It was a little longer then it should have been but warm none the less. Lillith peaked around the corner of the cave, the mouth of the cave hung open showing trees much like the forest from before but caked in a thick white fluff. Just looking at it made her chilly but she walked forward none the less.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 am

Yukime shook her head at the coat. "I have no need for it. Thank you for the offer though." She continued to walk right out of the cave. Outside there was a blizzard about raring to go and she shook her head. "We might have to move quick. Blizzard on its way." She said calmly and began to walk through the snow with her Pokemon. She took a deep breath, enjoying the cold air. She smiled, feeling slight nostalgia from the area as she stepped through.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 am

Satoshi stepped through to the Cold Air. "Normally, I would not take No for an Answer, Yukime. I never let anyone freeze...because...one thing happened to me once...never mind that. But you won't accept, is it because you've grown up here and have 'adapted' to this weather?" he asked.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 am

Yukime looked back at Satoshi. "Tell me, can you figure out the answer or do I really need to answer that?" She asked, eyebrow raised skeptically. She shook her head and looked forward again, trudging through the snow. She continued to lead the group through the area.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 am

Satoshi laughed. "Ha, I guess not." he said. He gave a small shiver. "But still...you make me very nervous seeing you unprotected from the cold."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 pm

"I'm just fine, thank you. I don't need your compassion." Yukime said, continuing to walk. She lead them toward the city as fast as she possibly could but stopped when she heard a voice yell out "Yuki-hime? Izzat you?" She cringed.

It was Kaizo, who was out training in an area close by. He grinned, almost instantly recognizing his childhood friend's figure. He did not, however, recognize the other two people with her.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Lillith tilted her head. "Who are you?" She had completely ditched common courtesy as soon as she had left her house. She looked over at the guy, trying not to shiver from the snow slowly overcoming her shoes, freezing her feet.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Satoshi remained silent for now. It was an obvious reunion and wanted to not speak until spoken to.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"My name is Kaizo Takuya. Nice to meet you." Kaizo bowed. He grinned at Lillith, Yukime, and Satoshi. He took Yukime's right hand and kissed the tip of her knuckles. "It's been a while."

Yukime quickly withdrew her hand and shook her head. "Indeed it has Kaizo. This idiot is a close friend of mine from childhood."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 pm

"Im Lillith Hartley." She looked around the forest, moving her feet continuously to keep them warm. "Can we finish up the meet and greet in a warmer spot?" Her words came out as cool as the snow under her. She looked up at Yukime, the obvious guide of the group.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 12:11 am

"I'm Satoshi Atsaws. Good to meet you." said Satoshi. While he was all fine in warmth, and Yukime and her friend looked like it too, he could see that Lillith was obviously cold. He didn't see why at first, but then he noticed she was moving her feet very oddly. He knew that she was freezing, and he remembered how he almost froze once. "Uh yeah. I say we get somewhere indoors. I mean we can't just stand here now, freezing up." said Satoshi. He didn't want anyone to freeze like he did.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next