HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Yukime walked through Hearthome City, enjoying being back in her home region for the first time in a while. She had just flown in from Unova after taking some time to look around the region. Now she was back in Sinnoh and sat down on a bench. She got out her journal and a pen and started to write. The only Pokemon she had out with her was Fujiko at the moment, and she sat down next to Yukime. Eventually she couldn't remain still and got up, walking around.

Last edited by El Kabong on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 am

Lillith walked through town for the first time, it was massive. The large buildings scared intimidated her and the school of traveling business men didn't help. She smelled something sweet in the air and looked to her left. There was a small kart selling sweet buns, behind it was a older man with a joyful smile happily handing a small girl one of the buns. In her unaware state Lillith ran into a girl. She let out a mixture of a grunt and a growl. "Eh, watch out.." Lillith mumbled to herself, she looked up at the women, much bigger then her. She tightly clutched her Sneasel like a doll.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:19 am

Yukime closed her book and looked down to see who had the audacity to run into her. A little girl, likely no older than 13. She would've let this go, normally, seeing as it was a little girl. But what the girl said is what made Yukime mad. Her face clearly showed her non-amusement as she glared slightly at the young girl. "Excuse me, might I ask what you said again?" She said, her tone very cold. Fujiko, Yukime's Sneasel, crossed her arms.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:25 am

Crystal climbed his way onto Lilliths back, looking at the other Sneasel and hissing, Crystal hated other sneasels, they usually outcast him because his gems were Black instead of the usual orange. Lillith tried to hardened her face at the women. "I didnt say anything." She mumbled. Outside of her nannies, people were mean, including her parents. Lillith was starting to wonder if running away was the best option she had, even the other group was better. Until another Aura person had joined, it had put her instincts on edge and she hated it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:30 am

Fujiko just raised an eyebrow at Crystal, wondering silently what his deal was. Yukime put her book away into her bag and looked at Lillith. "Is that so? Hm. Well then, just a word of advice. I wouldn't mess with random strangers on the street if I were you. Especially if they can do this." Yukime put her palms together, then pulled them apart. In the space between her palms, a ball of aura appeared. Then she put her palms back together and dispersed it.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 am

Lillith flinched for a second, not another one.... She thought looking at the lady. Lillith held one hand out towards the lady. "Thats not impressive!" She said in a sort of cocky way. Lillith made feelings rush to her finger tips, mostly anger and sadness. Just as she thought a ball of Black energy formed on her palm, slightly swirling with tendrils reaching out a few inches and then dispersing into the air. Lillith crushed the energy in her hand and stared at the women.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 am

"Ah, so you're a Dark Aura Trainer? Odd that someone your age would be so." Yukime formed a long staff in her hand and twirled it around a bit, then made it disappear again. She made a slightly amused smile. "Your turn."
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:44 am

Lillith watched in amazement. "You can make things with this?..." She trailed off, looking down at her hand. She decided to give it a try, she formed the ball in her hand again, this time trying to elongate it into the same shape the women had done, of a staff. The tendrils extended about a foot before quivering and exploding in on themselves. "Ah!" Lillith fell to the floor, tired and now hurting. With the sun now in her eyes she raised her arm to block it as she stood. "I cant do anything with this yet.." Lilliths voice trailed off yet again as she remembered what it was like when she absorbed somebodies energy. She let out a shudder.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 4:51 am

"It takes a lot of practice and concentration. I wouldn't exactly expect someone as young as you to be able to do it that quickly. If you'd like, I could probably help you out with it, that is, if you'd be able to trust me. Although I don't know if someone who uses pure aura like me could help you, someone who uses dark aura." Yukime still offered, as she had nothing better to do. Fujiko attempted to speak with Crystal. "Hey, what's your problem?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 5:02 am

Lillith sort of blushed, kind of embarrassed by the need of help. "Uh- I, I guess so.." Crystal stood more alert focusing on Fujiko, the other Sneasel. "Your not going to cast me away because I look different?" He asked the older Sneasel. Lillith felt what Crystal was feeling and grabbed him off her shoulders back into holding him tightly between both arms.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 am

Yukime actually smiled, surprisingly. But it wasn't exactly a happy, cutesy smile. But rather, a slightly emotionless smirk. She made a ball of aura and floated it around her head before dispersing it. "Tell me, what is your name?" Yukime inquired. Fujiko looked at Crystal skeptically. "Why would I do that? I've just met you. Although I will say I'm not taking a particular liking to you, I wouldn't do that to someone I don't know. Just then, Yukime's Vanillite, Onna, burst from her Pokeball. She was full of energy and started floating around.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Lillith stared at the Pokemon, amused and slightly amazed, she stammered at the question. "Uh, Lillith. Lillith Hartley, you are?" She asked the older women. She clutched Crystal tighter in her arms as he talked with the other Sneavel. "Mm, My old pack kicked me out, they thought I was bad luck because my coloring was different. Good thing she found me!" Crystal pointed at Lillith enthusiastically. Lillith replied by grabbing his claw and playing with it for a second before letting go ahead.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yukime. Yukime Noko. Nice to meet you Lillith." She looked at Onna and rolled her eyes. Fujiko nodded. "Is that so? Well, she found me when I was an egg. My mother was hurt, so she took me." Fujiko pointed at Yukime. Onna continued to float around in a frenzied fashion, cheering and speaking randomly in Pokemon language.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 3:04 am

Lillith looked at the ice cream shaped Pokemon, floating around with a happy smile. "So why are you here?" She asked in a sort of mellow voice. As soon as she asked that question she was hoping that Yukime wouldn't ask it back. Lillith knew she had a bad choice of words.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 am

"I'm just back to Sinnoh from Unova and decided I'd come here. It's one of my favorite places in this region, so I decided I'd stop here before going back home to Snowpoint." Yukime explained thoroughly. "D'you live here?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 5:20 am

Lillith let out a quite sigh of relief. "Uh, yes.. I live up on that hill over there. I recently left to uh, explore." She stuttered through her lies and then jabbed a small thumb at the frosted mountain behind her. "That's also where I met Crystal." She slightly lifted her arms, signalling the Sneavel she was talking about. Lillith looked at the ground slightly embarrassed by the fact she was about to ask for help. "Um, if it isn't to much trouble, could I go with you." She noticed she had let her fade down, quickly rephrasing her sentence with a stammer "I mean, It looks like you need the help of somebody like me!" She held Crystal in one arm, fanning her other hand by her chest.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 am

Yukime nodded at Lillith, grabbing Onna gently and calmed her down. "Interesting." She said, letting go of Onna who calmly floated above Fujiko's head. "I found Fujiko as an egg near my hometown when I was younger." She motioned to her Sneasel. "I met Onna in Unova. She just took a liking to me, I guess. And I have one more pokemon that's taking a bit of a nap at the moment." Yuki motioned to Onna, then to the Pokeball clipped to her side. She raised her eyebrow at Lillith asking a question then quickly rephrasing it. "Sure. I guess I would. Is there anything you need to pack or anyone you want to say goodbye to before we go?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 am

Lillith looked around the town, checking to we if anybody from her previous group decided to follow her, the lack of people sort of hurt her feeling, but it was to be expected. "Of course not." She looked around again reliezing she had no idea where anything was, she had read a little about the region but aside from that knew nothing. "Where are we going?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 5:51 am

Yukime nodded again and got out her map to explain to Lillith. "Well, we have to get to Mt. Coronet, and walk through, climb a little, and then walk to my home. I'll be a short visit, but I'll have to get us some snow weather clothes. Then, if you'd like to continue along with me, I'll be heading back to Unova for a while. And along the way I could possibly teach you some tips and tricks on using aura. Although who knows, maybe you'll teach me something." She explained as shortly as she could.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Lillith let out a preshiver, she had read about snow. Frozen water that falls down on you, sometimes even burying people to and freezing them to death. She looked at Yukime giving the occasional nod of her head. Lillith looked towards each exit of the city, easily visible from where they were standing. "Let go?" Lillith began walking in a random direction, not sure at all of which way she was walking.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Yukime chuckled. "Route 208's this way." She jabbed her thumb in the direction of the Route and began to walk, motioning for Lillith to follow. She called Onna back into her Pokeball and walked along with Fujiko. Yukime looked at Fujiko. Fujiko shrugged
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Lillith looked in the direction that was pointed at surprised, quickly catching herself. "uh- Of course it is, I simply thought it would be better to walk around this building, but probably not." Crystal in tow Lillith turned back towards Yukime, walking in the direction she was going. Slightly behind Yukime she looked up at her. "So, what else can I do with my aura?" She asked, mouth slightly muffled by Crystals fur.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 pm

"Mhm." Yukime nodded at her excuse to humor her. "Well, there are various things you can do with aura. For example, you can speak to people telepathically. And if you're close enough, to your Pokemon. I'd say you're pretty close to that Sneasel there. Why don't you try speaking to him?" She asked.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 12:32 am

(We might need a mod for the random encounters XD)
The edge of the city was nearing, there was an obvious line where the wilderness started and the streets ended. "Mhm." Lillith gave a nod of agreement. "I'll give it a try then." Lillith focused her energy on Crystal, with her eyes closed she could see the outline of Crystal in a orange hue. Hello? Lillith tried projecting the words with her mind, throwing them at Crystal. She could feel something coming from Crystal but not words, sort of a mumble in her mind. Lillith let out a sigh. "Nothing.." She said sadly.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 am

(That is a highly likely scenario. XD)

Yukime nodded. "It takes practice, just like most things that you can do with aura." She said. "It took me a while before I could talk to my Pokemon. And the Pokemon I managed to talk to was my first Pokemon. You have to kind of focus on your Pokemon's emotions. It's kind of like forming a direct link between both of you."
Sponsored content

Entering the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: