HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Entering the City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 6:43 pm

(Just here to hatch Yukime's eggs o3o)

Suddenly, the two eggs that Yukime carried began to crack and crumble. Two cries of Pokemon could be heard, and on the sidelines of the battle taking place, two Pokemon hatched from their eggs.

A Snover hatched from his egg! Would you like to give him a nickname?

A Dratini hatched from her egg! Would you like to give her a nickname?
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 8:09 pm

The large rock hit Crystal in the middle of its chest, sending it onto its back. "Crystal, dont take something like that from a rock, use payback!" Crystal moved the rock, rising weakly. He picked the rock back up, with much testing of his strength. He jumped back at the Geodude, trying to hit him with the same rock he had just been attacked with.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Yukime smiled at the newly hatched Snover and Dratini. She decided to name Snover Ever and the Dratini Ava.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Geodude got hit with the rock, and was sent flying backwards. It then let out a growl in attempt to lower Crystal's attack.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Both Crystal and Lillith looked slightly intimidated by the low pitched growl coming from the Geodude. "Crystal keep up the scratch attacks!" She commanded the small Pokemon. Crystal jumped onto a rock to his side and then quickly at the Geodude from there, claws bared, ready for another strike.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 pm

The Geodude got scratched by it's attack, but only took minor damage. It then swerved and attempted a rock smash attack on Crystal.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Crystal didn't wait for a command from his inexperienced trainer. He used the rock that was hurtled at him as a spring board, jumping from the moving rock at the Geodude for another scratch attack. No matter how effective it was it was the only thing he could do, and he couldn't let his owner down in their first real battle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Geodude was not ready for the surprise maneuver. She got scratched, again, and became so furious she blindly threw a tackle attack in.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Crystal narrowly avoided the attack by trying to latch himself on top of the Geodude. He did his best to dig his claws into the Geodude rock hard skin, ready for a bumpy ride. Lillith watched on slightly amazed and completely confused on what to do.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 1:39 am

Although Geodude had literal rock skin, she still felt the claws dig in. As you would expect, it did not like it at all. She started flailing around, in attempt to shake the sneasel off.

"Hit it in the eye!" yelled Satoshi in suggestion
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 4:44 am

"Right!" Lillith nodded her head in approval. "Crystal you heard him, aim for the softest part of his body!" Crystal did just that, taking one of his claws out of the Geodude he quickly tried stabbing down again, this time at the beads of the opponents eyes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 5:20 am

Of course, being the eyes, Geodude became very hurt and very angry. So she grabbed onto Sneasel's arms, flipped upside down, and slammed Crystal to the ground, hard.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 6:32 am

Lillith let out a slight squeal of worry, concern for she'd friend built up as she watched the small Sneasel slowly rise off the ground, heavily injured. "Crystal, that's enough come back!" She had forgotten that her Pokemon was not ball bound. In a streak of disobedience crystal jumped at the Geodude, using the last of its energy in a payback attack, a streak of black dashing yet again for the Geodudes eyes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 am

Geodude was no fool this time. He blocked the Payback attack, turned, and slammed Sneasel into the wall...repeatedly...

"Stop!" yelled Satoshi to Geodude. "That's too much! You're gonna hurt it even worse than a simple faint!"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 6:42 am

Fujiko took no time to be commanded by her Trainer and used Quick Attack, launching at the Geodude in a flurry of blue fur.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 am

It all happened so fast that Geodude didn't even see what happened. All she knew was she was flung back. So she decided to just charge at Crystal, in an incoming tackle
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 am

The now bruised and battered Crystal quickly rose to its feet, just in time to jump out of way of the oncoming Geodude. The child of a Sneasel backed himself into a corner, barely standing, he awaited the rocks next strike. His back up against the hard, cold rock of the humid cave. The entire time Lillith watched, paralyzed with fear, her eyes wildly jumping across the battle field, mouth hanging open.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:44 am

Satoshi saw the concern on Lillith's face. He went over to her. "Hey, he'll be alright. Don't worry." he tried to reassure her.

The Geodude tried used Growl on Crystal, in attempt to lower attack and get him out of hiding.

"Don't you have any other Pokémon?" asked Satoshi. "You could switch them around, they'll still get power." he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:02 am

Lillith reached for the ball in her pocket, feeling the slight warmth emitting from the sleek orb. "Of course, I've got Kerverous. But, he's lame, I'm not sure what he could do." Crystal, now huddled in the corner, more in fear then will to fight. Beaten and in a state of feral instincts he grimaced at the low pitched noise emitted from the larger rock Pokemon.

In a flash of red a much larger, dark colored dog appeared, standing tall yet obviously favoring his injured front leg. "Kerverous, Ember!" Lillith commanded, she had read enough about different Pokemon to know that Houndour was a fire type and most fire types started with the ember attack. Kerverous followed the order of his newly found ally. Scurrying to get into range of the super effective rock type. With a large puff a small flame spouted out of the dogs mouth. Out of range the small ashes and burning embers floated over to the Geodude, each gleefully sailing  its way towards the unaware target.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 am

Of course, since the Houndour was much more leveled then the Geodude, it's attacks were WAY more effective. But since it used a Fire Type Attack, it only brought it's health to an edge. Then, it attempted one last Tackle attack.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 am

In a spurt of pain shooting up from his leg Kerverous leaped in front of tackle attack, taking the blow for his much smaller and weaker ally. "Burn it one last time!" Lillith shouted out, anger for the harmful rock Pokemon had built up. Kerverous let out another small burst of flames, this time from a much closer range. Without seeing if the hit connected the Houndour turned away from both his owner and Crystal, his head held high and slightly tilted. As if to say Only weakling should have to rely on me. Red quickly overcame Kerverous as he was drawn back into the Pokeball. Ignoring the others Lillith quickly jumped over to Crystal, snatching him up and holding him with two hands, face up like a baby. "Your going to be okay." Was all she could say.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 4:11 pm

"Here, quick use this to make him feel better." said Satoshi. He handed her a few super potions. "Use them while I tale care of ugly here". he reffered to the last Geodude. He let out his Prinplup but did not start. He had to make sure that Lilith had done her responsibility.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 4:39 am

Lillith quickly took the potion from Satoshi, spraying the odd liquid over the 'bad' wounds. Crystal grimaced in pain. "Thank you." She said to Satoshi, she actually meant it for once. She held the now sleeping Sneasel in her hand and sat down on the side of the cave, her eyes starring at nothing in particular, she thought about the battle, and how she easily could have helped her friend.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 4:47 am

Yukime watched everything that happened, sitting down eventually. Her Piloswine plopped right down next to her. She looked at Lillith and Crystal with a hint of what you could call pity. She brought her attention back to Satoshi to see how he would handle the Geodude. She allowed the newly hatched Dratini to climb onto her shoulder and held the Snover in her lap.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 am

Satoshi looked at the Final Geodude. "Alright there, Head Zepplin. You ain't getting outta her a-" he started. But Geodude had his eyes on something else. He moved past Satoshi and went over...to Lillith and Sneasal. Apparently, it was angry about his friend getting pushed around, and he wanted to finish the job, by way of a tackle in the form of a punch. But he couldn't. Satoshi had gotten in the way, with Geodude punching his gut. "Leave, the Sneasel, Alone." he said sternly, out of air. Then he grabbed it's arm, flipped it, and Slammed it into the ground, then jumped back. "Now Prinplup!" Satoshi said.

As soon as Geodude got up, Prinplup shot a Bubble Beam attack at it's face. The attack, stronger than Geodude in all ways, had great impact and caused it to faint. Satoshi then went back over to Lillith and Sneasal. He crouched down to take a look at Crystal, also he had the wind knocked out of him. "Hows he doing..." he asked, hoarsely.

[BTW, Houndour gets 10 EXP, and Sneasal gets 5]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next