HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Entering the City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 pm

And of Course, Satoshi did follow them. He then looked at the other girl, Yukime. "Oh hello, I didn't see you there. My name is Satoshi." he said Politely to her, with a bow.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 pm

"Mm." She nodded a little. "I am Yukime. Nice to meet you, I guess." Yukime said in her usual tone of voice. She looked off to the side, where her Sneasel was walking along with her, then returned her vision to the front of her.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Lillith caught up with Yukime, keeping pace with her walk. She looked back and forth at the Forest around them, it was thick but space was obviously loosening between the trees. The soft, moist dirt beneath them was getting rockier and more solid. The feel of the atpmosphere reminded her of their destination. "How much farther to Mount Coronet?" Lillith looked at the side of the ladies face, having her eyes meet the side of Yukime's.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 pm

"Judging by the shape the terrain has taken, we can't be too far. It'll eventually get much more rocky, and we will likely come to a cave. Through which we will walk. That's when it'll start to get cold." Yukime explained.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 1:58 am

"Wait, you're both trying to get through Mt. Coronet?" said Satoshi. He pulled out his Pokegear and showed the two girls his map screen. "I have the whole map layout of the caves inside. I can help you get through inside...if you want my help that is." he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 3:33 am

Lillith noticed the rocky figure peeking above a small cluster of trees. "I dont need any help from you." She looked at the Pokegear for a second, a layout of the cave showed a maze like area which she could guess was dark to top it off, she immediately regretted the words that had escaped her mouth. Of course she could never admit being wrong so she simply lowered her head, angled away from the group.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 am

Yukime shook her head. "It's okay, I know my way through. I lived in Snowpoint, so I kinda know the ins and outs of the inside. I have a designated path that I always take, and my Pokemon know it well too. As long as you stick behind me and Ivore, we should get through there with little hassle." She explained.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 3:59 am

Satoshi understood. He kept his map screen on, but kept it tilted slightly so that the other girl could see it too. Somehow he didn't think she exactly knew how to navigate without either his or Yukime's help. "So Yukime, are you an Aura Trainer too? I can feel that your Aura is strong within you." he said to Yukime.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 am

"Ah, yes I am. I've been studying it since I was young. Not the best, but I'm okay at it I'd like to think." Yukime stayed focused on the road in front of her as she spoke. She was unsure what to think of Satoshi, but he seemed interesting. To say the least. "So it's safe to assume that you're an Aura Trainer?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 am

"Yes Ma'am. I was personally trained by the legendary Dan Acer of Hoenn. Now I've returned to my old home here in Sinnoh to discover my inner aspects." said Satoshi, thinking more about the Acer family and the time he spent with Dan and Kyler.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 am

"Interesting." Yukime nodded a little. "Never heard of Dan Acer, personally."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 am

The mountains were getting close now. Lillith could make out openings to the inside of the mountain from where she stood. She stayed quite and looked around at the Pokemon who were jumping around or running from them whilst the other two talked. "I read a book that mentioned him in it." She commented. Her mind raced trying to pick up the title or detail, but she got nothing other then his name being mentioned. Crystal slowly grew heavier as Lilliths small arms grew tired. "Mh, sorry." Was all she said as she set the Sneasel down for him to walk on his own. "I'm hungry." The familiar feeling came back to Lillith, she wasn't really hungry for any physical object, but it was the only way she knew to describe the feeling she was having, sort of like a craving food while full.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 5:27 am

"You've never heard of Dan Acer?! The Legendary Aura Trainer?!" said Satoshi to Yukime, looking as if he was about to have a heart attack. "Haven't you ever heard of the day the earth was saved from an ancient weapon called forge? Acer is the one who brought it down! I mean sure, it was a long time ago, but still he's one of the most famous Trainers! I'm surprised he's never competed it a league, he'd be a champion! They say he's even defeated a Mewtwo with his Aura Powers." said Satoshi, barely able to hold his excitement.

He looked over at Lillith. "Here, take some of these I found earlier." he said. He handed her a couple of Pecha Berries from his berry pocket.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 5:35 am

"Mmmm nope, can't say I've been told about him. Can't be too Legendary if I haven't heard about him." Yukime said, her tone cold. She simply shrugged and continued walking, keeping an eye on Mt. Coronet.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 5:52 am

Lillith shuffled the barries around in her hand for awhile, starring at the small objects rolling around the creases of her palms. She slightly grimaced at the distaste she had for the berries. She stopped to lean over at feed the berries to Crystal, who gladly ate them from her hand. "Thanks anyways." She said. The mountain was close now, the ground had changed to pebbles with a little bit of dirt in it. Lillith picked up her step to catch up with the other two. She looked at the entrance to the cave, quickly approaching, dark and very ominous in her opinion.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 am

Satoshi's eyes had widened. "Wha...how could you have never heard of him?! What have you been hiding under a rock or something?" he said, sarcastically.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 am

"If you call travelling Unova then coming back to my hometown to see my family and friends living under a rock, then sure. I obviously have no life for closely following the chronicles of Dan Acer." She retorted.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 am

"Oh." said Satoshi. "Well my apologies then." he said with a bow.

"So, what is it you girls want on the other side of this mountain?" he said.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 am

"Heading to my town, at the moment. She asked if she could come with me, so I said yes and I teach her things about aura and such." Yukime said, adjusting to the change in terrain rather quickly
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 am

He took a step close to her and whispered so that only she could hear and not Lillith. "Listen. I intend on doing that as well. Every since I've met her I sensed the dark aura within her. I can't let evil overtake anyone. That's why I follow her, to try and teach her methods to get her back to the path of light. And if all else fails, I want to take her to Dan Acer himself. Because maybe he can help." he said.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:46 am

"While I do not typically give personal descriptions of people I have met, especially to people I don't know, or people I don't exactly trust, but she seems like a nice enough girl. I highly doubt she is dark, or evil in any way. It's likely just a front. Get past the front, you get to the person, get to the person, you get to the root. And when you find the root, the possibilities are rich and fertile." And with that rare pun from Yukime, she continued along the path.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 5:55 pm

"I know she's nice. But..." he said. He looked carefully at Lillith. "I sense something dark in or heart. Something very abnormal. It feels like she's done something...something regretable...I fear that it might overtake her some day. Not now, not tomorrow, but someday."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm

"Hm." Yukime shrugged a little. "I doubt you're going to find out what it is if you beat around the bush, to be honest. While it's hard to be direct about it, I'm sure you could find some way to ask about it."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 pm

"The only problem is, I don't think she trusts me yet." said Satoshi. "You see, when we first met, I was riding my bike, and then I saw her from out of nowhere. I swurved so that I wouldn't hit her, and I wasn't even close to doing so. I ended up crashing my bike. But she's been made at me ever since. I don't think she really wants to talk about anything with me, really."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 6:54 pm

"Mm. Well, I guess you've gotta find some way to make it up to her, I guess." Yukime shrugged. "Help her out with something, save her from a wild Pokemon." She shrugged again. "Take her through Mt. Coronet, because I doubt she can get through without help."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next