HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Convention at Sea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm

"Hey, they're not gonna come floating on mini-cruise boats. They have high-powered water skiers or whatever those are called...." Blue pondered. "What were those things called...." She heard Lucas call out. "Okay...Arbok, go to that corner..." Pointing to a corner furthest from where Lucas stood, she sent out her Arbok and Parasect. "Okay...Go!" With a blast of gold and red, an Electabuzz and Vulpix appeared. The pokeballs flew back to Bill's hand.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Lucas whispered over to Blue. "Well how to do you expect Wartortle to tell anyone?"

As a bunch of people who were guests and not grunts started to unleash their Pokemon, Lucas let Comet, Pan, and Lillipup out to join Genesis. "You're Pokemon won't save themselves from us!" said Proton. "Take all the Pokemon!" he commanded. The bunch of grunts charged at the Pokemon, but then, Lucas jumped onto a table.

All the grunts stopped and stared.

"You shalt not! GOMU GOMU NOOO!" said Lucas as hit got on his hands and spun, performing Blender Kick, kick each grunt in the face at great impact.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 am

"Wrote a note, rolled it up and put it in a small glass container. About this small," Gesturing with her fingers, she indicated a bottle about 3 inches big, "And tied it to his neck. With luck, someone could see that." She looked to record her pokemon's progress. Parasect was snapping at a Grunt with it's pincers and Arbok had two Grunt's coiled tightly.

Electabuzz and Vulpix were pressed against each other's backs as they unleashed small sparks and embers everywhere. "No! Vulpix! You'll set the boat on fire!" Too late, Bill noticed and cried out. A small smouldering pile had already begun to take shape.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 1:15 pm

The Executive Four looked at Lucas in shock. "Whoa, that kid's insane!" said Burter. "Not like he's any stronger than us." said Tai. Denzeki shot him a cold look. Suddenly, an Egg flew across nowhere, and hit Tai in the face. "Aahh! Wha-?!" he stumbered.

Across the Room, on another table, was none other than Jace with a Slingshot. He was wearing something on his head that looked somewhat familiar. "Jace?!" said Lucas. Jace got a Pachinko Ball (or Pinball, to be exact), and loaded it onto his Slingshot. "I won't let you harm this ship!" he said. The Cold, low voice had suddenly disappeared completely as well. He fired the tiny ball. A grunt that had been kicked by Lucas got up, and got hit with the Ball. He was knocked to the ground, and slid across the floor to the wall.

Tai had wiped the yolk and shells from his face, and was getting it out of his hair. "Ulghh, Great. Now I've egg shells in my hair." he said. "At least you HAVE hair!" said Burter. Proton looked at the Chef with the Slingshot. "Yeah right. A Slingshot. Ha!" he said. He pointed. "Get him!"

A Bunch of Grunts ran towards Jace, but Jace loaded up a bunch more balls, and fired, hitting all Grunts with great impact. Not missing one.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Blue giggled, thoroughly enjoying the show. Getting up, she dipped her hand in her bag. For the first time Bill noticed she had a bag. "Hey Blue, what do you keep in that bag? Never noticed it before." Blue turned around. "Hmm? Oh this?...It's a secret!" Narrowing her eyes and a smile playing at her mouth, she half turned playfully.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"What is it, Blue...?" said Lucas curiously.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 1:38 pm

She blinked. "A bag." Holding up the small bag, she replied. "Well, where do you expect I keep my pokeballs and potions?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

"Not really what I meant." said Lucas. Suddenly, Chef Gordon came out of the kitchen. "Good Job Jace!" he called out to Jace. "You Team Rocket pests are goin overboard!" he yelled at the Executives. "You and what army, Grampus?!" said Denzeki.

All of the other Chefs came out of the Kitchen, with Giant Forks and Knives. "Welcome to Hell's Kitchen!" said Gordon.

A huge battle ensued. Lucas jumped out of the way. Jace met up with h'm. "That was awesome, Jace." Said Lucas.the he looked over to see Denzeki and Burter grabbing and holding Blue and Bill!

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 am

"Let go of me, you..." Blue thrashed around violently. "Arbok! Parasect!" At her command, her pokemon turned and dashed towards them. Arbok bared his fangs and lept to bite Denzeki as Parasect swiped with a razor-sharp claw at Burter.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 1:22 pm

"Shut up Kid!" said Burter. As Arbok and Parasect attacked, Burter and Denzeki smiled at one another. They both stuck up their gloved fists. Arbok's mouth simply bit Denzeki's glove, but it didn't hurt him. Parasect's attack didn't even cut Burter's glove.

"Hahaha! Nice try! Don't bother trying to get out, I know the two of you are that guy's accomplices. Your Pokemon's attacks won't work on us!" said Burter. "What about mine?" said Lucas.

Burter, who was more than a foot taller than Blue, instantly looked at Lucas. Lucas had jumped onto a table, and did a roundhouse kick to Burter's face so hard he let go of Blue and was flung back by the impact. "Whoa, what the-" said Denzeki, watching Lucas. "Don't be open!" said Jace. Denzeki had stuck his head out from behind Bill, and Jace fired a Pinball to Denzeki's face, forcing him to let go and fling back.

Jace and Lucas went over to Blue and Bill. "He didn't hurt you, did he dude?" said Jace to Bill. "You okay, Blue?" said Lucas to Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm

"Owww~" Blue moaned, rubbing her head. "N - no, I'm fine." She huffed and got up, looking angry. "Okay Parasect. Use that move which I taught you." Suddenly, large tendrils of grass, long grass broke through the flooring and twined themselves around the two assailants, trapping them in a grassy prison. More emerged and grabbed hold of them, entwining tightly. "Grass Knot. Knew it would come of use~"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Burter looked angrily at Lucas. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" he said. Then he looked at Proton. "Hey, Pro! Are you gonna do something?" he yelled. "Not that way, Burter. I'll use my real instincts." Said proton. Then he brought out a Pokemon: Golbat.

"NO! YOU IDIOT! NOT A FLYING TYPE!" said Lucas scared to death about what happens when a flying type is near Blue
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 8:33 am

Blue froze. Suddenly she started yelling her lungs out. "KYAAAAAA!!!" And she thwacked the Golbat on the face. Nearby, Bill, Vulpix and Electabuzz held up boards. '9, 10 and 8.' Arbok shot them a glare that meant, "Not the time to mark points. Just...*huff*" And turned, entering the grass ball and lashing out with it's tail.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am

Proton was shocked that Blue had done that to a Golbat. But the it got back up, angrier that it just got smacked by a human. It dodged Arbok's attacks, and went over to Blue, obviously trying to intimidate her. To turn on the heat, it was using Mean Look.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 am

Blue froze again and sank to her knees. "No...no...get it away from here...get it away from me!" She moaned, covering her ears. "Vulpix! Flamethrower! Electabuzz! Thunder!" As the respective attacks were carried out towards the Golbat, Arbok lept at Golbat, using Poison Sting and Parasect, Slash.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:12 am

Golbat looked as it was ready to just counter them all, until a voice called out from behind it. "Get away from her, you ****!" said Lucas, and he jumped onto Golbat's back and strarted tugging on it's wings as hard as he could. "Leave...Blue...ALONE!!!" he exclaimed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:34 am

"Yeah! Go Lucas!" Bill cheered, punching his hands in the air. You're not helping... glared Vulpix as it carefully took aim before releasing a flurry of fire.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:04 pm

"Hey! What are you doing to my Golbat?!" said Proton. Lucas gave Proton the Finger, then he slammed himself with all pressure onto the Golbat onto the floor, and started crushing it beneath his feet. He stared angry at Proton. "Blue is my Friend! You morons quit scaring her!!" he yelled. He looked at Blue, with sympathy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Blue was cowering and covering her ears and as much of her head as she could with her arms, crouching in a corner. She flashed a watery smile in Lucas's direction.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Golbat got up, hissing at Lucas. Lucas swung his leg, and unlike the Crobat from Yesterday, Lucas had great impact on it's face, slamming it to the wall, and knocking it out.

Proton recalled it. "Losing to a kid. How Predigious." he said. He took note of Blue, and saw Lucas. "So what? Are you some lovey-dovey couple?" Proton said. Lucas then went up and punched him straight in the face, and Proton went sliding across the room on the floor.

Lucas went over to Blue, and helped her up, hugging her to keep her steady. To comfort her, he stroked her hair. "Are you okay." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:42 pm

She whimpered and nodded. "Every time...I see a Flying type...I get faint flashes...of that bird..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Lucas kept smothering her. "Don't worry, it's gone now. I've got you. It's okay, it's okay." He said. He kept trying to comfort her by stroking her hair and rubbing her back.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 7:11 am

Blue shakily got up. Bill held her arm to support her as two red beams absorbed his pokemon back into their balls. Arbok and Parasect too willed themselves into their pokeballs. "I - I'm fine."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Lucas hugged her again. "Don't worry Blue. We'll keep you from harm. Always." he said, reasuringly. "Oi! We ain't done with you yet!" said Tai. The three of the four Rocket Executives had been helping Proton up from being uncounsious. All of the Chefs and Rocket grunts were gone, they had carried the battle to the other parts of the ship.

"Nobody messes with the Executive Four!" said Tai. He was about to throw a Pokeball, when suddenly, he got a pinball to the Face from Jace's slingshot. "Don't you guys ever shut up?!" he said. He then hit Burter and Denzeki as well.

Lucas finally took note of the small fire that Vulpix had originally set off. "Uh, Bill...how long was that fire burning?!" he said, noting how big it had suddenly gotten.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 2:55 pm

"Hrm? Oh he's just learning to manipulate his flame. Never mind any stray embers. Er...do you have any water pokemon?" Bill asked in all naivety.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next