HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Convention at Sea - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Lucas looked at his Pokémon inventory. "Oh uh...that's right, I DON'T!!!" he said. Jace then took a step up. He held a Pokéball in his hand. "Stand back...come out, Oshawott!" he called out, then let out his Pokémon which was an oshawott. "Hey cool! That's the Unova water type starter!" said Lucas. "Yep! Got it while on a stop at Nuvema town. Alright Oshawott, use Water gun!" said Jace. Oshawott complied, but his water gun wasn't quite enough to put out the strong flames. Lucas looked over at the recovered Blue. "Blue! Quick, get Wartortle out here!" said Lucas. He then got out his Pokedex and scanned the Oshawott.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Blue strode to the window and took out a tiny silver whistle. She blew on it but no sound came, much like a dog whistle. With a splash, Wartortle jumped out of the water onto the deck. With a quick, never-failing aim, he took out the flames. "Yay! Did you call the Police?" Receiving confirmation, she turned to Lucas. "Now we just have to wait..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Just then, more Rocket grunts burst in. "Hey what the-" one said when they saw everything going on. "Get em!" another said. "They never learn, do they." said Lucas. Lucas then performed his Spin-kick three times and knocked them all to the walls. "That was a waste of time" said Lucas. "Hold it!" said Two Identical voices. Suddenly, two Grunts with Amish-looking beards appeared. They were apparently identical twins. "Twins, eh?" said Lucas. "You aint Getting past us!" they said in Unison. They both charged at Lucas with punches. Lucas then dodged, and it a handstand. "Take it to the sky." he said. He bent his legs, then launched them at their chins and sent them crashing through the ceiling.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Blue sat cross-legged on the table, watching casually. "I can almost hear the motors...they need to hurry up..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Lucas got on the table and sat next to Blue. "Jace, is that a napkin on your head?" asked Lucas. Jace took off his "Headband". "Yeah, I wanted to be a fighter like you were, so I cut up one to look like you." said Jace. Lucas laughed. "I wonder how the other chefs are doing." Jace wondered.

Just then, each of the Executive four got up. "Uh oh, look who's up." said Lucas. The four all looked at the Emerald four and sneered angrily. Then, a communicator on Proton beeped. "What?" he answered sternly. "What? You're retreating?! Well you better, and take the jet boats. The fuzz is on their way." he said to the other line. Then, a helicopter was heard. A Black one with a Red R on it. It dropped a ladder through the overhead window, and the Four Executives each climbed up. Proton was the last. "You punks better watch yourselves. You're all on Team Rockets hit list!" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:20 am

"W - what?! Arbok!" Immediately the Snake pokemon lashed out and twined it's tail around Proton's leg. "Don't let go!" Suddenly the boat rocked back and forth as three water - skis skimmed the water and came to a rest beside the cruise. Quickly hopping on board, the six officers released their Growlithes. "Freeze! You're under arrest!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:39 am

Arbok wrapped itself around Proton, who desperately tried to Shake it off. "Hey! Get off me, Barney!!" he yelled. When the Cops came in, the other three executives were already on board. "Oi! Proton's in Trouble! Throw down the special surprise!" said Tai. One of them threw down a Great Ball into the Ballroom, which opened up and out came a very aggressive Gyrados!

In the meantime, Proton got out a Hammer from his belt and Started banging on Arbok's head until, as the Helicopter rose even more.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Arbok hissed aggressively as Electabuzz set a super - effective Thunderbolt on Gyarados. The officers lept into action and the Growlithe's quickly ran up Arbok, past Proton and up the ladder, little flames brewing in their mouth. "Surrender now or they'll set the helicopter on fire!" They blared on the speaker.

(Turns out, the Rockets don't battle you in the game once you get the TM Dig.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 2:48 pm

[Flame, I'm not following the games.Please, stop trying to steer this RP toward the game.]

The Rockets smiled Evily. One of them held a very suspicious device in their hand. "How about either you let us go, or we'll activate this thermal detonator. Blow this ship to pieces. If we're goin down, your all. Coming with us."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:05 pm

(So sorry. :3 )

Everyone collectively gasped. Slowly Arbok unwinded itself and the Growlithe hopped down, backing up painstakingly slow. "Okay...we let you go...but we'll catch you one day!" The officers cried as they hopped on the ski's and skimmed back towards land as the cruise engine started chugging again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:21 pm

The Executive Four snickered as they climbed up. "Since you were so cooperative we'll give you all the grunts that failed to escape. Take them if you wish." Laughed Proton. The helicopter flew away.

Lucas growled as they flew away. "Damn it! They got away! At least they only left with nothing but bruises"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:52 pm

"Well aimed bruises." Blue observed as she strained her eyes enough to see a purple bruise growing on Proton's chin before the helicopter flew out of sight. "Well, that was interesting.." She sighed as she leaned back into her chair.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 6:41 am

Lucas laughed. He sat on the table and laid back. "Well, at least we beat 'em!" said Lucas with a grin. He unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in his mouth. "What do ya mean we beat them? They got away." said Jace. "...Without a single stolen Pokémon to show for their pains." reassured Lucas. "Oh...well, you got a point." said Jace. "Hmm, I wonder how the other Chefs are...like Gordon...and...what about Celine?!"

Suddenly, Head Chef Gordon, Celine, Si, and Patty came in. Si and Patty looked Pretty Bruised, Gordon was a little torn in his apron, and Celine looked perfectly normal. "Gotta hand it to ya, Patty. You sure did do a good split-maneuver on that Rocket dude." said Si. "Yeah, but it's only good because it's better than your 'Filet-o-Fat Trick'." said Patty. "Hey you two. Quick yer yappin." said Gordon. He looked and saw the four heroes inside the Ballroom. Gordon looked around in awe. Well, it looks like this room will need some fixing." he said. "Hey old man! You're alright!" said Lucas. "Well of course I am. Those Rocket Grunts barely put up a fight. Though most of them have gotten away from us, we were able to capture 44% of them and hand them over to the Authorities." said Gordon. Jace went over to Celine. "Celine, where were you?" he asked. "I've locked myself in my cabin. I knew what was going on." she said.

Gordon ignored the two, and went over to Blue. "So tell me, young lady, who is the one responsible for driving away the leaders; 'The Executives' I believe." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 am

Blue pointed at Lucas. "Him."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 am

"But Blue, I can't take all of the credit. You guys helped too, didn't you?" said Lucas.

"Well yes. A little." said Jace. "But, the thing is, YOU were the ones they were afraid of. Those Executive Four morons couldn't hold a candle to you!" "Yes" said Gordon. "I've caught a glimpse of you fighting them, and a Golbat. I must say, I've never seen anybody fight like you. And I was a Sailor. Tell me, what is your secret?"

"Well..." said Lucas, remembering Trasks group. "I was only trained by the best." "The best they were." said Jace, thinking of his Brother. Gordon looked around at the damaged Ball room. "Well, the Captain's not gonna like this. Oh well, at least we can clean this up. We should tell the Captain it's all clear, we can dock port again." he said. "On it sir!" Patty and Si said in Unison, and the two fought eachother on the way out.

Gordon then looked over at Bill. He seemed to recognize him. "Say, aren't you that Pokemaniac Bill? The one who invented the PokeTransfer system?" he said to Bill.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:31 am

Er...yes. Yes I did." Bill demurely replied. "How long before we reach land?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:39 am

"Well, the captain should be informed any minute now, so I would say soon." said Gordon.

Jace looked curiously at Lucas, Blue, and Bill. He walked over to them. "Hey uh Lucas, I heard you were gonna have a gym battle right? ". "Yeah." Said Lucas. "Well while we're at port, would you mind if I watched your battle?". Lucas shrugged. "Sure" he looked over at Blue to see what she thought.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:55 am

"Agreed." She leaned back further, tipping her chair on it's hind legs.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:58 am

Lucas put his hand on the back if Blue's chair. "Blue, don't make yourself fall back. Anyway bill what's this gym leader like."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 am

"Don't worry, I won't." Brushing his hand off, she continued rocking herself back and forth. "Hmm. Electric types. Lt. Surge's the gym leader. Ooh! This is going to be a real picnic. He's really tough. Used to be in the army." Bill said, looking into a strange device. Suddenly a loud crash resounded as Blue toppled off her chair, crashed to the ground, the chair fell on top of her. And broke. "Owie...oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'll pay the whole amount of the chair!" She cried while struggling to free herself from the debris. "Umm...a little help here?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Lucas panicked and helped Blue up and out of the debris, and wiped it off her. "Are you alright" he said.

"You know Blue, you are just a Damsel in Distress." Lucas said with a sigh, remembering all the times he had to bail her out of trouble.

"Don't worry." said Gordon. "We have plenty of chairs. Besides we couldn't charge you after all you've done for us. After all, the ship is going to need more repairs, and a chair is the least of our concerns."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 am

Blue too remnicised. Every time Lucas got her out of a sticky situation, she promptly got tangled in another. She shook her head. "Oh no. I couldn't do that. Here." She quickly shoved some money, which she hopefully estimated would be enough, and backed off, her hands behind her back.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 pm

The Boat came in a bump, it had stopped. "Well come on." said Lucas as he headed for the exit. Jace went over to Blue. "Well Blue, let me ask you something...have you ever even thanked him for getting you out of trouble?" he said. He had noticed the look on Lucas' face when all she did was get up and go.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 11:30 am

"Nope. No, I haven't." But then again, she hadn't thanked him even once. "I'll go do it now." She stalked off to Lucas. "Hey, Lucas? Thank you from saving me all the times that you have."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Lucas looked Surprised that Blue actually thanked him for once. "Oh, uh....You're welcome..." he said as he formed a smile.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next