HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Convention at Sea - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 am

Blue made a soft sound as she was eased into her sleeping bag. A peaceful look spread over her face as she clutched at the fabric of the sleeping bag.

"Huh? Oh I much prefer sleeping in the tent. Good night." Saying that much, Bill flopped down in his bag, zipped it up, and soon his regular breathing could be heard too.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 6:11 am

Lucas decided to share Blue's tent with her. He slipped into his sleeping bag, and laid next to her. Genesis snuggled next to Lucas. Lucas stared at the sleeping Blue, and slowly fell asleep.

That, is how the Emerald Pack was formed in the Time of Three days. [Or, 1 year, in our RP Case :P ]

Tomorrow brings a new day, and another step for Lucas and his friends in their Journey in Kanto.

[Continued in Next Thread: "Fantastic Voyage"
http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t5974-fantastic-adventure#101660]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 am

(XP Topic ended, I'll just pick up the other topic...)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16