HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Convention at Sea - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 1:12 pm

"I have no personal idea whatsoever. He was like this before though." Blue wrung her face as she just watched him lying there. Bill shrugged.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 9:41 am

Genesis came over dragging Lucas and gave Lucas a face that said "Yes...Yes he does."

Celine giggled. "Ehh Thanks Lucas...that's sweet..." she said. Then she bowed and turned back towards the St. Anne.

Lucas then came to, and was refocused on the task at hand. Now his team was assembled (So Far at least), and now they were ready to move on. "Yosh!" Lucas said. "We ready?! Then let's go!!" and he jumped fourth with Genesis tagging behind him. As Bill and Blue followed behind him, Jace was walking with his head faced back at the St. Anne still waving. "I'm outta here!! Remember me, fellas!!" he cried out, as he made his exit from Vermillion City. The Chef's of the S.S. Anne were all still bawling. Celine had gone up to the ship to meet with Chef Gordon. "Grandpa, Jace is coming back, right?" she asked. "Hopefully...in my lifetime." Gordon laughed. "But rest assured, when he does, he'll have the spices of the Red Gyrados with him." he cracked a smile. "Well he's chasing his dreams, and so will I...I want to be a doctor." Celine said, teary eyed. "Well your parents and I have saved up all these years for you...and if Medical School is what you want, then that is where you'll go." Gordon said to his Granddaughter. Then he shouted to all his chefs: "Alright you Ninny Crybabies, back to Work!!! We've got a whole mess to clean and a fresh new banquet to whip up before our next voyage, so come aboard; back to the kitchen!!!"

And so, the group was quite a distance away from Vermillion City, and Jace had his last stare at the town. "Hey Jace...ya comin'?" Lucas said. Jace then faced his new friends and travel companions with a big smile. "Yep!" said Jace. "Well I guess the facts are solid: I shall be your new cook. I'll provide you all with food that is both Nutritious and delicious. Traveling around Kanto with me will keeping your mouths loving you, and will also help me learn more about this place."

"Yep! And next stop on our 'Tour of Kanto' is...Ehh..." said Lucas. He looked on his Pokegear, and found a Town nearby. "Eh...how about Celadon City?" Lucas said. He turned to Blue and Bill to see what they think.

[No, I do not care if Lavender Town is the 'Next town in the game'. I don't wanna follow the exact formula of the game. Also, please don't bring up the sleeping snorlax. That comes later.]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 pm

(Jeez, fine~ :3)

"Celadon..." Blue looked down at the pokeball containing Wartortle. "All right~" She chirped. Bill gravely nodded his agreement. "Home of the Grass Gym leader, Erika." He stated.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:43 am

"Yosh, we are off!" Said Lucas. "And you know why we're all doing this voyage: to discover our dreams. Now, let us proclaim ours." He stuck out his fist. "To find Mewtwo."

Jade then grinned and put his knuckle against Lucas'."to discover Red Gyrados!"

They both waited for Blue and bill to join in.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:20 am

"Oh. Uh. To find Mew!" Bill chimed in hurriedly.

"Uhm...to find that big bird!" Blue finished.

(I finally decided how Blue should look.
Here~:
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:51 am

[Cute ^^ but I'm still considering her to look as that player girl. Good pic though. Really looks like the future wife of Lucas. XD ]

"Great. So that's how it is. We shall now go fourth as the Emerald Pack! Blue is the Navigator, Bill our Technical Expert, Jace is the cook, and I'll lead this whole shinanigan. What do y'all think of that...the Emerald Pack."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Blue giggled. "All righty then!~" She chirped. "To Celadon!" She pointed to the sky with her fore-finger as she moved forward enthusiastically.

Soon the large plain loomed ahead of them, preceded by a dense forest. "Have to go through here."Blue stated as she looked up at the thick canopy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:30 am

"Alrighty then..." Lucas said. Genesis then ran ahead, then sniffed the air, then came right back to Lucas and gave him a report. "Are you serious?" Lucas asked. Genesis nodded. "Well, I know what I have to do."

Lucas went over to Blue. "Hey I hate to tell you this...but Genesis says there's a few nests of Pidgey and Noctowl in there. So how about hop on my back, again, and shut your eyes, and I'll run you through fast. Okay?" he said warmly. He turned his back, to allow Blue on.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

"W-What?!" Blue scrambled away backwards from the forest. "I-I don't wanna go through!" Her words blurred as she backed away a bit took quickly, stumbled, and fell over backwards.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Lucas went over to Blue, Helped her to her feet, and hugged her tightly. "Blue...Just hop on my Back, and shut your eyes, or just dig your face in my back. You won't see any Flying Pokémon. I won't let them hurt you. I'll run through as fast as I can...okay?" he said reassuringly. He rubbed her back, very comfortably, to show he was serious and caring.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Small tears began to well again in Blue's cerulean eyes. She rummaged deep into her bag and she brought out a small, delicate object that glittered in the shades of the rainbow, throwing luminous light everywhere. A feather. She held it out to Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 pm

"Oh Blue..." said Lucas. He hugged her again. And he whispered in her ear. "Don't worry...I'll keep you safe...I'll protect you with my life...no harm will ever come to you, I swear..." He held her hand in his. "I promise...please, don't cry..." he dried her tears. Genesis went up to Blue and hugged her ankle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 am

(Wow, how emotional is that.)

Blue sniffed once, then got to her feet. "All right." She brought out a thin strip of cloth and tied her eyes. "Out of sight, out of mind." She stated as her hands fell to her sides.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Jace snickered to himself. "Heh heh heh...I may have taken back what I said at the Anne...but even I can tell, that those two are in love." he thought. But then, he looked at the feather, eying it mysteriously. Somehow he wondered if it looked familiar somewhere.

Lucas rubbed Blue's back. "Okay...but we need to get through this forest...so..." he said. He took off his Headband, much to Genesis' surprise, and gave it to Blue, to use it as a blindfold. "So you don't see any of them." he said, and he crouched down, to let Blue on. "I'll keep you safe."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 2:20 pm

(Oh. Time-out. Too soon for Jace to remark that way.)

"Huh?" Blue turned her head towards the direction of Lucas' voice. She reached out blindly with her hands and touched the headband. "Oh. No thanks. I already have accommodation." She pointed to her blindfolded eyes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 5:05 am

[Oi Oi, he's just thinking his own opinion :3 and you gotta admit, the emotional scene is cute :3]

"Well...Okay..." said Lucas, putting his Headband back on. "Well, you better get on. You know I can take you on, I carried you to Vermillion city after all." Lucas said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 2:03 pm

(:3 But still.)

Blue nodded. She reached out with a hand and her finger brushed against the rough, calloused surface of the bark.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 4:41 pm

[Flame, just make Blue climb on Lucas. Quit hesitating.]
]

"Uh blue, I'm over here...that's a tree you're touching "
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 4:51 pm

(Fine.)

"Huh?" She turned around and headed towards Lucas. At least towards his voice. She finally got a hold of his cheek. "Sorry." She murmured as she clambered on his back. "Are you sure?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 am

"Yep!" said Lucas as he helped Blue on his back. "Alright, hang on tight Blue, I'll run you right through these woods so fast you won't even hear a bird call! Genesis, get in your Pokeball." Genesis nodded and got in his Pokeball.

"Bill, Jace...follow me!!" said Lucas as he took off into the woods as fast as a lightning bolt with Blue carefully on his back.

Jace looked surprised as Lucas left. "Whoah...he's fast..." he looked over at Bill. "So, I guess we should follow him?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 5:14 am

"Yep." Bill was in the best of health so he got off to an easy trot.

Blue buried her head in Lucas' back as her hair snagged on branches. Not that she minded. She smiled for the reason known only to her as she felt the breeze against her face.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Lucas kept running as if he were a Raikou, and started doing some impressive jumps considering he had someone on his back. He adjusted his back so Blue wouldn't fall off, and often he'd hold onto her arm. "Hey Blue, we're almost outta these woods. Wanna rest once we're out?" he asked.

Jace started running through the forest. He'd often stop every 5 minutes. "Man...I don't get out much...." he panted.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 2:36 pm

"Nor...do I...I think I prefer pokemon research to this." Gasped Bill as he fought to keep pace but lost miserably. He flopped on the forest floor to rest.

"Urm...considering I haven't even done anything..." Muttered Blue.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 am

Jace flopped down right on his butt, next to Bill. "Hey...do you think we should have Lucas carry us too..." he joked.

"Well...I assumed that you'd be shaken up from this rather bumpy ride. Besides...it's getting dark. Even when we get out of this cantropy it'll be too late to go any further to Celedon tonight." Lucas said while running.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 am

Bill chuckled and picked his two pokeballs, gazed at them for a second then replaced them. "Nah. Let's get going." He got to his feet and started trotting along.

"Aww. Really? Well...fine..." She mumbled, really wanting to go to Celadon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 14 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next