HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Convention at Sea - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Lucas went over and sat down next to Blue, putting his arm around her. "You know, sometimes Trask's men made me feel angry...but I always forgave them in the end. I mean, remember how you tried to apologize to Jace for hating him? I'm sure he's been dying to do that to you. Remember: Pokémon Trainers aren't powered by hatred and grudges." he said.

Then he hugged her to make her feel better.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 11:17 am

Blue didn't really react. She didn't exactly say anything either. Wartortle jumped up on the rock and wrapped himself around her neck, resting his tail on one shoulder, shell on her back and head and shoulders on her shoulder.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 pm

While all the talk went over by the sailors, Lucas rested his head on Blue's shoulder. "Are you alright, Blue?" Lucas asked with Empathy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 1:37 pm

"Hmm." She confirmed as her face didn't stir from the setting sun. By now it was almost completely set, and darkness had begun to spread.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 6:29 am

"Enjoy the View." Lucas said, as he got up. Then he rubbed Blue's back, then walked away back over to the Chefs.

They were conversing on how the soup was real good, and how they were just trying to help out with Jace. Behind the Gym doors, Jace listened in Disbelief. How the chefs he grew up around, tossing his emotions, were only trying to give him a suitable future. He stepped right out, and all the chefs looked back at him, switching back to the disgruntled looks.

Lucas nudged Bill. "How do you think THIS will turn out..." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Blue looked on, as soulless as a doll. However, if looked at carefully, a flicker of curiosity could indeed be seen in her blank, expressionless and rather uninterested face.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Si and Patty spoke up to Jace. "Oi Pipsqueak! Do you STILL not know how to make a decent meal?" said Patty. "Yeah! A Zubat would make better soup." Si said. Jace's was unimpressed. "Wow...I think instead of cooking school, you should enroll in acting school..." Jace said.

At that time, Lucas noticed Blue. He decided to send Genesis over to her. The Magby started cuddling with her, and then from out of nowhere, kissed her cheek.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Blue chuckled and blushed lightly, but noticeably. She huggled the Magby like one might a plush doll.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 am

Genesis huggled Blue back. Lucas looked at the two and said "Aww..."

"WHAT?! How'd ya know?!" said Patty. "You can teach an Tepig to sing; it doesn't work, and it annoys the Tepig." said Jace. Gordon put down the finished soup bowl and walked over to Jace. "So, you finally figured it out didja. Well, I knew the day would come. I guess we might as well quit the act." he said. "What's WITH the act?! You think it's funny?! Toying with me like that?!" Jace yelled. "Listen to yourself boy. You say you're not a kid, yet you have the tantrumas attitude of one. The act was the only other way of getting you outta here, and into the world, where you belong." Gordon said. Jace's face cringed. "...USELESS!!!" He shouted. Then he pulled Gordon to his face, holding him by the collar.

Lucas took a step back. If Gordon pulled out his Cane, things would get REAL ugly. "You know I wouldn't leave if my life depended on it, so why try and get me out the wrong way?!?" Jace yelled. ""Is this because of that stupid pledge you made by yourself? When I saved your life from the sinking boat? How you wanted to 'Repay' me?" Gordon said firmly. Then he took Jace's wrists, and let them down softly. A small kind of smile formed around his lips.

"Boy...you've already repaid a debt that I couldn't count for. I told you on that island, years ago, my dream to become a cruise chef. And I did, because you helped me achieved my goal. You learned cooking skills from me, and you've surpassed me by a Longshot. You eventually became a Conesuier, and that's when I decided you should become better than what you are, until you are truly the greatest. You helped with my dream, and found a place where I can retire happily. Now I want you to pursue yours. The Red Gyrados. It's out there, I know...and it is the master of Spicemakers. You want to repay me for saving your life? Go out and find it. You've done so much already, and besides, the Red Gyrados is my dream too. That's what I'll accept as a return in favor, not sitting here and rotting like me. This is my place, but you...you've got a lot more to see for yourself before you reach my age, sonny boy. And listen, If you find the Red Gyrados...all my dreams will all have been reached. I'll be complete...and so will you." said Chef Gordon.

Lucas smiled. Well said old guy! he thought. He looked over at Blue, wondering if she heard any of his speech.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 am

She hadn't. She was too busy playing with the Magby. Her Wartortle waddled over too and her pokeballs shook. Her Parasect, Arbok and Growlithe broke out. Her two other pokeballs also shook but Blue took a quick look around, saw Bill looking and gave her pokeballs a tap. They stopped shaking. Bill grabbed her pokedex, which looked different from the ones Blue and Lucas had and quickly tapped in some stuff. He was trying to connect to Blue's pokedex and see what she had caught. She panicked and quickly set up some complex settings which Bill had some difficulty getting around. They blocked one out nearly completely. One could see Bill admire his own handiwork used against him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Jace looked down and pursed his lips...then he looked up, grinning, at Lucas. "Hey Emerald...you want a Cook for your group? Well...I'M YOUR MAN!" he said.

A Thrill of Excitement went through Lucas. "YOSH!!!" He shouted happily. "If you excuse me, I gotta get some stuff ready." said Jace, running to the St. Anne. "Hey Blue! Bill! We're gonna leave soon, so standby!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 pm

"Yay!~" Blue chirped out. Her pokemon quickly disappeared into their pokeballs. Wartortle draped itself around her neck as she stood up, setting the Magby on the ground.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 6:42 am

Lucas ran over to the dock of the S.S. Anne to wait for Jace, as he shifted his bag tight on his back. "You ready to go, Zorua?" Emerald said. Zorua gave a happy yip and waged his tail, then he jumped onto Lucas' shoulder and licked his cheek. "Okay, Okay." Lucas giggled. Genesis came running up and jumped up on his other shoulder. Well, I'd say it's been quite a day,the Magby said. "Yep!" Emerald agreed.

As Bill and Blue approached them, Lucas explained "Don't worry, we'll leave as soon as Jace is ready."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Blue evilly eyeballed the way from which Jace was coming but said nothing. Bill was busy tapping his pokedex. Something seemed to be wrong with it. With some muttered words, he let out Electabuzz. The pokemon put a finger to it and released small amounts of electricity, which charged up the device. "Say, Lucas. Does Jace have any pokemon?" He asked as his dextrous fingers quickly tapped up and down.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 6:35 am

On board the ship, in the Chefs Barracks, Jace had his own Room. He was in it packing his stuff into a Backpack. "You're getting in there whether you like it or not!" he said, shoving stuff into it. It was hard at first, but then he was able to fit in in and then zip it up. As he wiped the sweat from out of his purple red-streaked hair, he then threw himself back on his bed, and looked at the ceiling. The place where he had grown up...the seas he traveled...all here. And a memory came to his mind. How a Young Version of himself was trapped on an Island with Sailor Chef Gordon.

"Why did you give all the food to me?! Why old man, why?!" Young Jace said. "Because, you're younger. You need more food than I do." said Gordon. The Memory then jumped to later that night. "You know what I've wanted to do someday? I dream of feeding people on route to the seas. People got to eat on Journeys, you know. I want to do it in Luxury. I want to be a Cruise Chef." Gordon told a Curious and Disgruntled Young Jace.

Jace looked over at an old photo of himself as a Kid in a Chef's uniform with Gordon. And remembered a time when he first started cooking with Gordon. Jace had just finished his first soup, and Gordon came over to check it out. "You made this yourself, eh?" he said. "Yep!" Jace said smiling excitedly. Gordon ate a small sample, stared for a minute, then bonked Jace on the head three times. "Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!" he said at each bonk. "Ow! Stupid Geezer!" Young Jace said. Now, Jace smiled, as he grabbed the Picture.

Outside, Lucas, Bill, and Blue were all waiting. Lucas answered Bill's question by saying "Hmm, I think he had an Oshawott but I don't know any other ones he has."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:30 am

"Hmm? Oshawott? Interesting..." Bill said as he wandered off, busy on his pokedex. "Man, he sure takes a long time..." Blue pouted as she sat on a rock and crossed her arms.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 10:15 am

Jace finally came down out from the Ship. As he came out, he saw all the chefs surrounding the entrance, all looking disgruntled as usual with their arms crossed. They formed a path for Jace to get out. Si and Patty were at the ends of the path. They then suddenly threw two acorns at Jace, which ended going out in the air as two pachinko balls knocked them away. Jace had instantly whipped out his Slingshot and blocked the acorns. "So...don't even get to let us do the goodbye ritual, eh..." said Si. Jace formed a smirk. "Nope." he said. He turned and pushed forward, about to never look back. Then, a voice cut in.

"Jace..." it was Chef Gordon. He was on the side deck of the ship, looking down at him. Jace turned and stared at his Mentor. "...Good luck...and Goodbye..." Gordon said. Tears formed in Jace's eyes. "...Gordon...Everyone!!!" Jace cried out. He got on his knees and shoulders and bowed his head. "I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU!!!" Jace cried out. Then all the Chefs, including Si and Patty, burst into tears, bawling like babies. "Little bro...We'll miss ya!!" Patty cried out. "Keep us close, ya hear me?!" Si sobbed. Gordon smiled. Tears were in his eyes as well. "Great...No go out and find your dream, ya little idiot..." he said.

Jace then got back up, and wiped his eyes. He turned back to his new team. "Emerald, sir...I'm happy to be apart of your team." he said. "No sweat." Lucas said. However, as we all know, there's one person who isn't too thrilled. Jace knew this, and he turn to Blue. "Hey uh Blue...and Bill too...Um..." he began. The tears were still left over from his goodbyes. He bowed his head. "...I'm...I'm So Sorry I insulted you guys earlier...I'm sorry I was so mean to you, Blue..." Jace sniffed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 am

Blue's narrowed eyes slowly returned to normal. To be honest, she had forgotten what he had said*. "Yeah...sorry too..." She mumbled barely audibly.

(*Yes, I actually had forgotten. XD I had to look back and read it all again.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Jace still sniffeled. Lucas went over to Blue. "You don't hate him anymore, right?" he whispered.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Blue flicked her hair but again remained silent, pretending as though she didn't hear that either. Although she was herself unsure how long she could keep up this cold-heartedness.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Jace could Tell Blue wasn't too sure about her attitude. So he went up to her, and hugged her. He didn't want a friend in this group to hate him, so he decided that a hug would help prove to her he wasn't all that bad.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 am

This time Blue did react. Her body stiffened up and she grew tight-lipped as her face flushed red. She was obviously uncomfortable with Jace hugging her. She had already said sorry. What more did he want?

Last edited by Flamelunar on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 5:49 am

[Uh...JACE is hugging her T_T ]

Jace quickly detached and noticed Blue's uncomfortable expression. "Oh...sorry..." he said, feeling embarrassed of acting without thinking.

Then another voice came in. "Hey Jace..." it said. It was Celine. "Oh...Celine..." Jace said. Celine hugged Jace, and Jace hugged back. She had some tears in her eyes too. "Thank you...for everything..." she said. "Thank you...for having confidence in me all these years...and...you wanted to become, a doctor, right?" Jace said. Celine nodded. "It's been my dream for years. And since you're going out to Pursue your dreams, I'm going to too." Celine said. "That's great!" Jace said. "And Jace...reality might say you're not the greatest chef...but to me, you always will be." Celine said. "Thanks..." Jace said, smiling and Blushing a little.

Celine then went over to Blue, Lucas, and Bill. "And all you three...thank you. For helping Jace...and defending our ship from Team Rocket."

[By the way, can you please get back to Z-Force?]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 am

(Whoops. So sorry >.<' Also, sure~)

Bill smiled and nodded. "No problem Celine."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 pm

"And Lucas...you restored Jace's faith in life...it was mostly you, at least, who helped him realize his deam. Thank you..." Celine said. But next thing she knew, Lucas was holding her hand and on his knee. "Oh dear Celine, your thanks is worth a million stars...for it seals my love for you even further, and I'm grateful to be blessed with the thanks of your everlasting beauty!" Lucas said in the air, as he kissed her hand. "I'm not worthy!"
But you're worthy for this..., said a very disgruntled Magby named Genesis, who grabbed Lucas by the collar and pulled him back. "Aww no-" Lucas began as he was suddenly slapped with a firey hand, and was dazed by it. "I...regret...nothing..." Lucas said.

Jace stared awkwardly at Lucas. "Uh...does this happen a lot...?" Jace asked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 13 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next