HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Convention at Sea Empty
PostSubject: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Lucas stepped out and looked out at the S.S. Anne. "Whoa! Now THAT'S a ship!" he said

He got put a pamphlet he got from the center about the Anne. "Hey look at this...and it just came back from a small tour on Unova...my home region! And they've got a bunch of connesuiers from there..." he said. Lucas smiled. "Hey I know...we'll look for a good conneseuier to join our group as a group! And Unova conneseuiers are the best at making food!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 am

(Ah. Found this atlast.)

Blue looked up at the towering ship. "Alright! Let's go!" She said, running up the deck, flashing her ticket at the sailor standing there, wanting to keep her dash unbroken. She jumped onto the ship and looked around. "Impressive ship." She said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Emerald flashed his ticket as he came aboard along with Genesis. "Yes indeed. Say, isn't bill coming?" asked Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Bill was trying to plead with the sailor. "But I tell you, I had some tickets! I gave them away..." The Sailor hmmph'd. Blue came running. "It's all right. He's with us!" Swinging Bill on board, she fled before he could say anything. "Lucas! Lucas!" She hissed. "Come on!" Then she disappeared down the aisle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Lucas and Bill followed Bill in the boat. Lucas eventually stopped and peered through a door to what appeared to be a ballroom. "Aw sweet, a party!" said Lucas. "I hope it's not a formal occasion..."

He looked in further and saw everyone dressed in formal outfits. "Aw crap, it is!" said Lucas. Genesis shrugged, Well we cand cut up your headband for a bowtie-, he said. "Shut up." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Blue looked lost. "Uh...hey Lucas do you speak French?" The fat man next to her looked confused. "Que?" Bill piped up. "Err...Tu parlez anglaise?" The fat man brightened up. "Non monsieur."

(No I didn't use Google translate. I'm a French student in school.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 pm

"What do I look like? A french guy? The only language I speak is english-" said Lucas. Then, his stomach growled. "-and hunger language. So...where's the food on this ship?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Blue and Bill sighed in unison, shaking their heads. "Eat after the guests are done. Or there'll be nothing left for them." Blue said cuttingly, with a friendly wink. Bill was busy trying to converse and find out the location of the kitchen.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

"No need for that, Bill." said Lucas. He had his own way. He could smell the food, and followed the smell. Eventually, he reached a door on the side deck that he assumed was the kitchen. As he approached it, and gave a good sniff to confirm it. Then, someone inside with a booming voice was yelling, "Oh Yeah?! Well let's see how YOU take critism, Conneseiuer punk!". Suddenly, there was a sound of banging pots and the voice saying, "Get Out!!".

Then, the door swung open hard, knocking Lucas down. A boy a little bit older than him jumped out, and grabbed the bars of the deckside, looking down into the sea. He was both angry and sad, and looked like a Pokemon Conneseiuer. "Hey buddy, are you alright?" said Lucas.

[If you don't know anything about a conneseieur, just think about Chili, Cress, and Cilan.]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 pm

(I never played the fifth generation so maybe it'll be best you control him.)

Blue caught up, huffing. "Lucas...you (huff) should...not (puff) run up...decks...in that...supersonic speed." Bill came sauntering slowly. "Oh? Who's that?" He said, looking at the Pokemon Conneseiuer.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 pm

The guy looked at Lucas and Blue. He looked really angry, like he was trying to hold back tears. "...what's it to ya..." he said. He turned around and walked away. "I'm just your average cook." said the Conneseueir.

Lucas turned to Blue. "What's his problem?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Blue shrugged. "He looked kinda...sad." She hesitated and said. Was it her imagination or was there a choke in his voice? I ought to go find out...Misty said to be kind...but he did brush us off so rudely...
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:35 pm

"It's strange. I could've sworn...he just came out of a fight in the kitchen..." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 pm

"Fight?" She peered in the kitchen and sharply withdrew her head, narrowly missing a cream pie flying out of it. "There's plenty more where that can from!" An angry voice wafted out. "Pity. One cream pie gone to waste." Bill said, looking at the gooey, sticky, creamy mess on the wall.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:45 pm

"No, it was some guy yelling." said Lucas. "C'mon. Let's go find him."

The Conneseuier was on the main deck. He sat alone against the deck bars. He was suddenly given a suprise visit from an upside-down Lucas hanging on the bars next to him! "Hi!" Lucas said. The Connesuier looked at him with one eye. "What do you want..." he said.

Lucas climbed down. "We were just giving you a friendly visit!" he said. He assured as Blue and Bill came up, trying to warmly greet the guy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Blue came up, with Bill tagging along behind. "Hey...uh...are you all right?" Blue asked, genuinely worried about this guy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm

"Heh...I'm more than okay." said the Conneseiur. It's obvious he was lying. "You don't seem to be. Oh and uh, My name's Emerald. This here is Blue and Bill." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Blue waved. Bill nodded. "Nice to meet you." He said formally.

(Just control the guy. I have my hands full owo.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 3:02 pm

The guy simply nodded. But he wasn't interested in these people. He stood up. "Look buddy." He said. "I'm wanted in the Dinning Room. I don't have time for you, your girlfriend, or your uncle, alright?". Then he walked away. Lucas turned to Blue and Bill. "Well I guess he could...wait, What did he Say?!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 3:17 pm

"Did he just..." Bill trailed off. "Yep." Blue confirmed, turning purple. She strode over quickly, muttering, 'What does he think of himself...' and 'I'll show him...' She gripped his shoulder and swung him around roughly. "Listen you! What do you think you who are?! Who do you think you are?! Think you can just call anyone anything you like and saunter off like that?! I don't think so!" And she kept on ranting.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

He didn't have time for games like these. "Oh I'm sorry...did I offend you in anyway." he said Sarcastically. His expresion didn't change.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 am

"Well, duh!" She said, flinging her hands above her in a 'Oh so obvious' gesture. Was it wilful thinking or did she hear sarcasm. "Oh have it your way!" She raised her hands in surrender and stalked off. "Just leave that little...oh forget it!" She huffed, striding quickly towards the deck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 pm

The guy, who's eyes were mostly blocked by hair, lifted his head a little more. His eyes showed Sorrow, Anger, Sadness, and Depression all in one. He shrugged, and walked away down a hallway inside the ship.

"Man." said Lucas. "Have you seen tht guy's hair? Who has long purple hair with Red Streaks."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Bill shrugged. "I tried green hair once but then I took a look at myself and reached for the phone, put on auto-dial for my hair dresser." He looked down the aisle. "What now?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 pm

A Stomach growl was heard...

"Well, I know what I'M doing..." said Lucas. Genesis jumped onto his Shoulder. Lucas immediatley took after the Connesieur to the Dinning room.

Lucas, Blue, and Bill had their own (Long) Table. Lucas ate alot, and fast, but not as much as at the Pokemon Center. He was busy watching the Connesieur. He was walking around holding a wine bottle, hand in pocket, still looking disgruntled.
Lucas turned to bill and blue. "So, I take it you don't know what a Connesieur is, do you?" he said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next