HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention at Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Convention at Sea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 pm

"Ulgghhh, God..." said Lucas. Then he patted the captain's back, to see if it would help.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Soon the Captain's green tinged face became normal. "Urgh..thank you...oh? You want to see the Cut HM? Pity...if I wasn't feeling so sick I could have showed it to you. But here, take it. You can see your own pokemon using it."

(Now, I suppose you go and buy it in the Shop? I'm not sure...)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 1:24 pm

"Hey thanks." said Lucas taking the HM. He was about to leave him to his buisness, when he thought of something. "Hey, uh, captain. I need to ask you, what do you know about the head chef on this boat? Gordon, I think his name is. The guy with the cane?" asked Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 1:33 pm

"Hmm? Oh he's extremely bad tempered but he was a good chef in is prime days. When he was younger." The Captain looked at his watch. "Well, it's almost time to go." Striding across to a large horn, he pressed it and the foghorns blew deafeningly loud. "5 minutes more!" He yelled and it was clearly heard across the ship, via the foghorns.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

"He's not...crazy, is he..." said Lucas.

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"Hmm? Bearing grudges bitterly, bad tempered, lashing out freely, albeit rude, muffled, often inaudible and not understandable, but mad? No." He stated matter-of-factly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

"I need to know something, why does his pupil, Jace refuse to stop working with him? What's the story between those two?" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:10 pm

"I don't know. I haven't employed him. Or Jace. It was due to popularity. And because he was recruited, they thought it was wrong if they left Jace so they dragged him in too."

(Seriously don't ask me. D:> I don't know...)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Alright then." said Lucas. Then he left, and walked into the hall. He remembered the HM the captain gave him. So he let out Comet, and put the HM disc on his head.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Comet learned Cut!

Blue appeared. "Now...the gym?" Pointing at it, she asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Lucas looked at her seriously. "No. I ain't leaving this ship till we get that cook." He said
He looked off the deck. "That and the boat's already left." Said Lucas

Vermilion city was nowhere to be seen. "Oh don't worry, we'll only be gone for a short while around the bay sea. It'll return soon. So come Blue, relax. You especially need it. Now I need to do a little research..." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 6:35 pm

"Are...are you sure we're not sailing off to Unova?" Blue asked worriedly, wringing her hands. Flopping back into a seat, she let Wartortle out for a swim and watched the sun set.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"Positive. The ship ain't setting sail to another region for one and half months. It doesn't go far. Besides, if we were headed for Unova, I'd jump overboard. I ain't going back there again, till I'm a succesful Pokemon Explorer. So just relax here. I'll be back." said Lucas.

10 minutes later in the Kitchen, two of the strong chefs, Si and Patti [Patti is a man, just sayin'] were preparing food for the next feast on the ship. Si chopped and Patti sizzled at their station just across from Jace's who was cooking his food with one hand. While working, Patti and Si gossiped. "Eh, did ya see 'ol Jace acting up in the dinning room again?" said Si. "Yeah, what a real string-bean. Why does the boss even keep him around here?" said Patti. "Ehh, who knows. I guess Jace wants to be head chef one day." said Si. "I don't know, but I hate having to share the busboy job with him. It's killin me!" said Patti. "Not anymore said a voice behind them. They turned to see Lucas Ordo and his Magby Genesis...both wearing Aprons.

"Choreboy Emerald, reporting for duty!" said Lucas. "Magby..." said Genesis. [ Translation: And his sidekick...Genesis, the...why me... ]

"Who are you?" said Patti. "I'm the new busboy for the next hour. My name's Lucas, but you can call me Emerald." said Lucas. "Emerald, Eh? Well I didn't get any confirmation-" said Patti. "Actually, Celine hooked him up. I saw them talking, and she told me about a temporary busboy for the round cruise." said Si. "How come no one ever tells ME these things?" said Patti. "Because you suck." said Si. He turned to Lucas. "I'm Si, and this is Patti. We're the assistant Chefs." Si Said. "I thought Jace was." said Lucas. "Well, Jace sucks at his job." said Patti. "I can hear you over here, you know." said Jace. "Shut up ya Johnny Knoxvile wannabe!" said Patti. Another voice cut in, "So, I guess we can't keep the peace for one day, can we?". Sure enough it was the Head Chef.

"So, you're the one time busboy that Celine recommended, right?" he said to Lucas. "Yep! I'm Lucas. And this is my Magby assistant." said Lucas. "Well I'm Head Chef Gordon. I hope you're as good as my granddaughter says you are." Gordon said, pointing his cane at Lucas. So Lucas and Genesis immediatley got to work, mopping the floor. While working, Lucas kept an eye out watching Jace. "So Celine tells me you're a Pokemon Explorer, right?" said Gordon, watching them. "Yep." said Lucas. "She told me about your Conversation with Jace. You apparently wanted him to join your team, right?" said Gordon. "Yep. But he won't join. He's too obsessed with working here...Why?" said Lucas. He was afraid Gordon would shoot him down at that, but he switched to an opposite mood of everything the captain described him as. "It's because years ago, Jace and I worked on a naval ship. He was only a 12 year-old cabin boy, but I was one of the mighty sailors. One day, a bad storm hit our ship, and tore it to pieces. Me and Jace ended up stranded on a small island for a week. I gave the only food I had to him, and I nearly starved to death. There, I realized my dream of becoming a cruise-chef shortly before we were rescued. Jace who wanted to repay me for sacrificing everything for him, wanted to be apart of it. And because of that, he won't leave." he said. Lucas was amazed by the story. "But I know Jace has a dream of his own: The Red Gyrados. He thinks about it everyday. I want him to go out and find it someday. But he won't, like you've said. I've been trying to get him fired or him to quit so he can, but he's just to stubborn." said Gordon.

Soon enough, Lucas had his next assignment: Cleaning the Tables of th Dinning room. He and Genesis were cleaning the bottom of one and talking. "Man, this part sucks. Oh well, at least Blue and Bill aren't here to see this.

They finished the table, looked up at the next one...and Bill and Blue and Wartortle were sitting at it. They were looking at their leader and his Magby, dressed as Choreboys complete with Aprons, and were smiling uncontrollably.

"Aww Crap..." thought Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 am

"Why Lucas!" Blue could hardly suppress a chuckle. "What are you doing? You look, frankly, hilarious!" Stifling a volley of giggles she bent over double from stopping her laughter. "Now now." Bill tried to calm her, himself twitching all over from laughter. "Okay, okay. I'm fine." Raising her hand, in a 'It's final' tone, she straightened up, her face solemn. "Go ahead. We won't laugh. Promise. Why are you doing this in the first place?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

"So I could get more closer on the chefs. I'm not all that far, but more than I expected." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Blue looked quizzical. Clearly she did not understand the plan."But never mind! Don't stay taking too long with us. The cooks might call it a waste of time and they'll be like," Puffing herself out so that she looked fatter, she blew out her cheeks till she looked comical. "What are you doing?! Wasting time taking to customers?!" She imitated in a good attempt at a deep voice and a mock attempt at anger. That promptly set off Bill in peals of laughter and he nearly fell off his chair laughing. That rewarded him with a few poisonous glares from Blue but she quickly hushed him. The staff were looking at them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Lucas took note of the Staff. He jumped and started frantically washing Blue and Bill's table with Genesis. "Oh well, at least we aren't doing any combat." said Lucas.

Suddenly, all the lights in the dinning room went out. "What the-" said Lucas. Pardon this intrusion , said a wierd voice over a speaker. But this cruise is going to have a, delayed, return.

The light snapped back on. Some guests went to the center of the room, then, through of their clothes to reveal...Black Uniforms with Red R's. This was a definate takeover.

"Oh no...not again..." said Lucas. He looked worridly at Blue and Bill. "This could get ugly..." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Bill didn't respond. "Who are they?" Eyeing them as if they were total stranger, which they were, he asked. "Seriously? Never heard of them? Team Rocket?" Blue asked, astounded. Bill shook his head. "I always stay in my house, conducting research." Blue made an exasperated noise and proceeded to release her Wartortle from it's pokeball. Whispering something, Blue knelt close to her pokemon. The Turtle pokemon nodded and then, jumped out of the window. Blue watched with a satisfied, calm expression.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 5:07 pm

"I hate these guys." said Lucas. Genesis looked eager for a fight.

Then, Lucas saw a rocket grunt with a huge bandage over his nose, and another with a neckbrace. He recognized them as the grunt incharge of the MT. Moon mission, and the one who stole from that house. Their injuries were caused by Lucas. "As crap, Blue! It's that Guy from MT. Moon who I kicked in the face and that bastard who drugged you!" Lucas said to Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 pm

"So that's why he looks so mad at you." Blue involuntarily shuddered under a particularly icy glare. "Don't worry. It'll be all right." Smiling softly and albeit mysteriously she continued to gaze out of the window. "...Blue? What exactly have you done?" Bill asked. "You'll see....Wartortle's due any moment now." Blue's eyes shone.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Another voice came on. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are the ones who are in charge of the more, expert, Rocket Missions." it said. Suddenly, all the lights went out again. Then a light hit the center, and four figures, all men in Team Rocket uniforms, with unique traits were seen. They were as they followed with their voices and what they said and did.

[Play this while you read, it's fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcgDgwNR1ZE ]

Figure 1; Long black hair with a Scar under his right eye, Cool Voice: *Pose* "Dennnnn-zeki!"

Rocket Executive #1: Denzeki

Figure 2; Bald, big, with a wierd looking goatee, shriveled voice: *Pose*.........heh....."Burrrrrtterrrrrr!"

Rocket Exutive #2: Burter

Figure 3; Silver hair with Green dyed flap in the front, Angry-looking eyebrows, Austrailian Accent: *Pose* "....OWWWWWW-I'M TAI!!"

Rocket Exectutive #3: Tai

Figure 4; Blue Hair in an undescribable style, Rich Voice: *Pose* "Prrrrrrrrrrrr-roton!"

Rocket Executive #4: Proton

Denzeki: "Now you"
Burter: "See"
Tai: "The"
Proton: "Power..."

They each pointed at everyone.

All Four: "Of the Executive Four!!" *Final Pose*

The Lights came back on. Everyone stared Puzzeled at these four wierdos. "Who?" someone shouted. "We're the Exectutive Four. The Highest ranking force on Team Rocket." said Tai. "I'm sure you've all heard of Team Rocket, but I wouldn't blame you for not knowing of us. We've been a mystery up until now." said Proton. "And we're doing it as a raid on your 'Luxury Cruise'. You'll all be robbed of your Pokemon by Sundown!" said Burter. They did more wierd Posing. Lucas looked at Blue and Bill. "This is just embarrasing." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 7:42 am

"Anything is embarrassing when you just blurt out your plans without knowing you'll soon be stopped." Blue leaned back into her chair. "Wartortle's taking an awful long time...Wanna know where he is?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 7:46 am

"What?" said Lucas.

Suddenly, he the two grunts from Mt. Moon and the House talking to Tai and Burter. Lucas prayed they didn't know he was here.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:00 am

"Wartortle jumped out of the window into the water. I told him to swim ashore. From there, he can reach the PokeCentre and get Nurse Joy, or any Officers around. And then they can just pursue on their own boat and catch all the Team Rocket members." Blue whispered, taking note that no one was listening.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 1:51 pm

"It's no use." said Lucas. He wass looking at his PokeNav. "We're too far out at sea. They'll never reach us in time."

Suddenly, he heard a voice that said "There he is! That's the guy!". Lucas turned. He's been reported to the Team Rocket Executives. Tai and Denzeki walked over to Lucas. "So you're that kid who's been gettin' the way of our buisnesses, eh?" said Tai. "Yeah? What's it too ya?" said Lucas. "Ha! Interesting." said Denzeki. "I guess we'll take your Pokemon first!"

Lucas shoved his fist right into Denzeki's gut. Denzeki froze in pain. Lucas then jumped onto a table, and yelled out to all the other non-team rocket guests: "Listen up people! Send out your Pokemon and fight back! Attack the grunts!" he said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention at Sea   The Convention at Sea - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Convention at Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next